Pardon me (Neko Rin)

由 ink_quill_pen

Notice: This story was originally written over two years ago. It has a very bad plot and OOC characters. I ha... 更多

Prologe
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24

Ch 12

3.1K 147 51
由 ink_quill_pen

Rin pov

It has been raining outside mostly all day. For once the weather forecast was actually correct. Although during lunch it lightened up. Everyone was very nice to me. Although a few people glared at me. I don't know. Did I do something to upset them? It's my last class before lunch and ten minutes are left. The teacher left to go make copies of the test for their next class and everyone was left to do their own work.

Someone walks up to my desk and slams their hands on my desk. I look up from my book. The person seems to be a female sub. From what I can tell werewolf. 

"What is your problem?" She growls. 

"Excuse me?" I ask. 

"Wow. I knew you dumb but I never thought you were that dumb," She hisses.

 "I'm sorry. I don't quite understand what I did to start this," I reply. 

"You are a pathetic bitch that's what," She snarls. 

I am taken aback by her words. What did I do to her?

"What did I do to upset you?" I ask. I can hear a few doms growl from the back of the room. 

"Oh please. You know full well slut," She growls. 

One dom from the back of the room gets up from their seat and walks over. "Go back to your seat Airi," The dom hisses. From what I can tell the dom is a female as well.

"no, Nori! He is stealing my boyfriend and he knows it," Airi growls. 

"Airi he is not your boyfriend he is just your crush. he has never had eyes for you in the first place. Leave the Neko alone. he hasn't done anything wrong. And just because you are scared to admit your feelings doesn't mean you should attack someone else. Now, go back to your seat before I make you," Nori growls. 

Airi growls at her before returning to her seat. 

"Hey, are you ok?" Nori asks softly. 

"Yeah, thank you," I reply with a smile. Nori smiles. 

"good. And just so you know I am here for you. If you need someone to escort you somewhere or help you with something I will be here," Nori says with a smile as she returns to her seat. 

The teacher arrives before the bell and he dismissed us. But the teacher holds me after class to talk with me. 

"Rin, just so you know you can eat in my room during lunch. You can even bring some friends if you want. The cafeteria can get loud and crowded and you are welcome here any time," He says with a smile. 

I nod. I exit his classroom and Nori is waiting outside. 

"Thanks for standing up for me today," I say with a smile. 

"It's no problem... So do you can someone to eat lunch with because if not my friend group would love to eat with you," Nori asks with a smile. 

"Oh... I actually already agreed to eat lunch with someone today," I reply.

"oh that's ok... not to be nosy but who is it?" Nori asks. 

"Reiji. If you know him," I reply. 

"Really? Reiji is my cousin!" Nori says with a smile. 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yes. Reiji Shiratori," Nori replies. 

"I had no idea," I reply. 

"Most people don't. we have different last names so people don't immediately expect us to be family members," Nori replies. We start walking to lunch. 

"So you are going to the water fountain, right? That's where Reiji usually eats," Nori replies. 

"Yes, the water fountain. How did you know he eats there?" I ask. 

"Well when I found out I was a dom he asked me if I wanted to be in his pack but I declined. I was already in a pack with my friends and I don't really trust the other Doms in the pack," Nori replies.

"Is there someone who I should look out for?" I ask. 

"The most dangerous in the pack is Reiji. And they calmed down quite a bit. They used to be a lot more dangerous and do stupid and illegal stuff. But in the past months, they have started to clean up their act." Nori replies. 

"Do you know why?" I ask.

 "no, I don't know exactly why. But I think I know. Reiji has always wanted a girlfriend or a boyfriend. The people liked him liked that but they were quickly turned off by the illegal stuff he did so he quickly changed. He began to attack bullies instead of helping them bully subs. Then almost every female sub fell into his arms. But Reiji didn't find any of them interesting enough or attractive. But when A male dom fell for Reiji showed more interest. But those they were far and few and eventually found other doms for some reason or another," Nori explains. 

"That seems likely," I reply. 

Then we reach the fountain. Nori waves goodbye to me and I walk up to Reiji his pack sits on the ground while he sits on the rim of the water fountain.

Reiji stands up when he sees me. He waves me over and I walk over to the pack. 

"So everyone this is Rin the Neko I was telling you about," Reiji says as I walk over. 

"Hi, Rin," One of the Dom greets. 

"We usually hang around the water fountain before and after school and during lunch. But if it is raining or the weather is bad we go to the library," Reiji adds. 

I nod. I sit next to Reiji and I get out my lunch from the dorm. My tail lays next to me. A drop of water gets on my ear and I rub it off. 

The water is freezing at this time of year.

I mostly sit and listen to their conversations. A few doms ask me a few questions. 

"Neko classes are on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays after school," I reply. 

They want to know my schedule so they can escort me back to my dorm. They don't like the idea of me walking back to my dorm alone. And I can't blame them. It is an instinct to want to protect a Neko. 

"Another thing Rin. If anyone. And I mean anyone talks down to you or harms you in any way tell one of us. We will take care of it," Reiji adds. I nod. 

The bell rings and I go back to my classes.

I can't stop thinking about Reiji's words. Anyone. I could tell him about the Sub. But that wouldn't be fair to her. Reiji could overreact. Besides, she probably didn't mean any harm. She was just jealous of you, that's all. After cram school, Yukio called me to stay late. 

"I have Dom classes today. If you can want you can stay in the classroom until I get out," Yukio suggests. 

"I actually have found a pack to escort me home," I reply.

Yukio nods and I leave the classroom. I head to the fountain. Reiji and the rest of his pack aren't here yet. I stand and wait for them to arrive. 30 minutes pass and everyone in the courtyard eventually slaves.

The sun gets closer to the setting. 

"Hey, what's a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?" A dom asks as he approaches me. He is a vampire. And a loner. Fear rips through me. I growl at him.

"Aw come on dear.  I promise I won't hurt you," He purrs. On the outside, he seems trustworthy but my gut tells me to run away. To hide. To getaway. To call for help. I walk around the fountain keeping my eyes on him the entire time.

"Don't run away," he growls. 

I freeze in my place. I try to move but I can't. Screw being submissive. It is the dumbest thing. I hate it. Well... in this situation. He quickly comes over. I growl at him as he gets closer and I begin moving away from him once again. 

"Stop that," He hisses. 

I put my hand over the button Mephisto gave me when he pushes me into the fountain. I feel a vivid pain in my arm. He stands by the fountain. 

"Oh come on now time to get back up. I'm not done yet." He coos. 

I get up in the fountain. Since it is winter the sun is only a few hours away from the setting. 

Along with the winter breeze and the lack of sunlight and cold water I am freezing. The dom smiles. I drag my foot through the water and I splash a wave of water onto him. His smug smile quickly fades. He becomes furious. He pushes me into the fountain and gets in the fountains. He pushes my head underwater. I fight giant him. I growl and scream at him to stop as I thrash around. In a flash, it all stops. 

I am pulled out of the fountain and laid down on the ground. I start coughing up water. I hear a ferous growl and whimpering from behind me. Then I black out.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1K 84 6
လူပေါင်းစုံနဲ့ထိတွေ့ဆက်ဆံဖူးတဲ့ငါက မင်းနဲ့ကျမှ အမှားကြီးတစ်ခုကျူးလွန်မိသလိုချည်နှောင်ခံနေရတယ်တဲ့လား .. ...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
369K 7.7K 42
Percy is broken. Shattered. All his friends have betrayed him. Annabeth has cheated on him. Chiron thinks of him as a disgrace. And the gods do not k...
46.1K 462 52
A crazy and fun crossover story featuring characters from Hazbin Hotel, Doom, and Predator Concrete Jungle. In the year 2162 the Dark Blade Clan face...