Ch 13

Bon pov

I check Rin's pulse and temperature to make sure he is awake. Miwa is currently calling campus security. Shima is currently beating up the attacker with Reiji's pack and Reiji. I wouldn't doubt Reiji kills him at the rate he going. Reiji was the one who dragged the attacker off of Rin. I got Rin out of the fountain. I hate that this happened to Rin. It is not safe to be out here alone. But it's not Rin's fault. Reiji had to finish up a test in his last class and I had to pick up my folder from that class.

We just so happened to run into each other and we began talking. I know Reiji from my alpha class. The Doms in our packs got out of class and they started walking with us. Reiji told me about escorting him to his dorm and I agreed to do it with him. After all, Nekos can need all the protection they need. Then we got to the fountain a loner Dom was growing Rin. Rin was putting up one hell of a fight. He got some pretty decent cuts in on the Dom.

But this pissed everyone off. We all rushed to help Rin. And that brings us to now. Rin is nine degrees colder than he should be. That may not seem like that much but that can kill anyone. Especially Neko's. They have the strongest immune systems but they are sensitive to temperature. I pick Rin up and bring him inside to the nurse.

Shima pov

I go for the stomach while Reiji goes for his head. We kick him until we see a pool of blood. A few doms end up stopping the assault and step aside but Reiji and I continue to stop him into oblivion. Even when the campus security guards arrive. They end up having to rip us off the longer dom. 

Once I have calmed down. I walk off into the shadows and I call Mephisto to let him know about Rin. I laugh at my station. I am a spy for both Mephisto and Lucifer. Mephisto claims to be a part of the true cross order but he doesn't act like it.

He has a plan for whatever that plan is. He really wants his best pawns to be safe. But Rin is a special pawn. He doesn't follow any of Mephisto's plans so Mephisto formulates his plans off Rin's unpredictableness... I end getting to voice mail.

"So Rin was attacked by a loner dom. He was being held underwater in the fountains in the courtyard. he put up one hell of a fight and campus security has been called. They had to take Reiji off the guy. They have gotten the attacker in custody. Bon has taken Rin to the nurse... so yeah that happened. The packs involved were Bon's pack and Ryuji Suguro's pack. And Reiji Shiratori's pack. So that's my report on the current situation," I say hanging up my phone. 

Reiji walks up beside me. "Hey, you did a good job," Reiji says. 

"What beating the guy up?" I ask. 

"Well yeah. I would ask you to join my pack if you were already part of three," Reiji says with a sigh.

I smile. "You did a good job as well. Although it is to be expected of a professional vigilante like yourself. I already know why you cleaned up," I reply. 

"Oh really?" He asks. 

"Yes. You did it so you would get a bae. and I go to tell you. It works," I add. 

Reiji smirks. "So how did you learn to attack like that?"

"experience," I reply. 

"I thought you were raised in a temple," Reiji replies.

"Well, what do you think we do to those who don't pray?" I ask.

Reiji starts laughing. "seriously where did you learn to do that?" Reiji asks. 

"My parents put me into self-defense classes and fighting classes in general when I was younger so I wouldn't be so frail and pathic," I reply.

"That failed," I add. Reiji starts laughing again.

The truth is. Part of it was from instincts and the other part was from my training in the Illuminati. 

"Speaking of a bae... do you have your eyes on anyone?" I ask. 

"What?" Reiji asks. 

"You seem like a decent dude and I wouldn't want to butt heads over a Sub," I reply. 

"I don't really have my eyes set on anyone and don't really want to approach anyone. I have a reputation and I wouldn't want them to be pressured into a relationship. And if I get rejected I wouldn't want to have to think I would beat them up. So not really. If someone approaches me I don't think I would reject them. Unless they are a real bitch then I might." Reiji replies.

I nod. "Yeah, my family would freak out if I brought someone home. I am supposed to be a monk but I have no plan to become a monk. But I know one thing for sure. Rin is off-limits," I reply.

"Well yeah. He is too good for anyone," Reiji replies. 

"No. you have a Mashō Right?" I ask. 

"Yeah, the king of rot gave it to me. I have no idea how he is but he is apparently important in demon culture or something," Reiji replies.

"Well, Rin is the son of Satan. And since demons aren't biologically related and take their "siblings" members as mates. But they don't even mate as we do so it doesn't matter. Satan created all of the demons' kings from his magic so they are his "children". So Rin is completely off-limits. because he is in the same family as all the demon kings. And the demon kings reside over Gehenna and all of the demons. Each demon king has Kin or a group of demons that is theirs. So Astaorth is the king of rot so the demons in his kin are rot-based or death based." I explain.

"So yeah the demon kings are a big deal and they are very powerful and Rin is their little brother. Yukio isn't because he doesn't have any demon magic in him so he is not "related" to the demon kings like Rin is. and all the demon kings are Doms. Although the older kings are the stronger doms so when they "mate" the younger kings are submissive. but what I am really trying to say. Rin has eight older brothers who are all Doms and extremely powerful. They are also not afraid to kill for what they want... so yeah. Rin is off-limits," I add.

"How do you know all of this?" Reiji asks. 

"I'm an exorcist and I have gone through almost all of the exorcist history books and I read ancient scrolls and texts. So I have done my research," I reply. 

That was also kind of a lie. I ask a lot of questions and Mephisto and Lucifer answer to shut me up. But I have done a lot of reading on demon mating.

Mephisto pov

I listen to the voicemail once again. "So Rin was attacked by a loner dom. He was being held underwater in the fountains in the courtyard." I pause the voicemail once more. 

The first time I heard the message I destroyed my office. I need to get the entire story so I file a report to expel the dom. Then I can go see Rin. I will tell my brothers about this. I have a feeling that dom will not last that long outside of school.

Thankfully Rin put up a fight. Well, thankfully he was able to put up a fight. I need to get him ready to destroy his sword and control his powers so something like this will never happen again.