Ch 11

Rin pov

"Hey Rin sorry for everything," Yukio says as we get into bed. 

"it's ok. I forgive you," I reply getting into bed. 

"Oh hey, Rin. I think you look better with your Beanie off and if you feel comfortable, could you not wear it tomorrow? Everyone kinda knows and it doesn't seem too comfortable," Yukio asks. 

"Ok, I will try that. but only for a day. And If I like it I will keep it off," I reply. 

Then I drift off to sleep. my dreams are peaceful and clear. Much better than my recent nightmares. Maybe things will get better.

I wake up to the smell of cinnamon. I look around. Yukio is not in bed. I stretch. I get out of bed and I get my uniform. I walk to the bathroom. I set my uniform on the countertop. I undress and I get into the shower. I turn the water to the highest setting. I purr when the water touches my skin. What am I doing? I shake my head. I can't lose my mind now! I get soap. I sud it up and I wash my body. I don't do my tail as I have done in the past. I wash off the soap. Then I get the shampoo. I put it in my hair and I scrub my scalp. I get a thin layer on the top of my ears. then I get another squirt and I rub it on my tail.

As I rub it into my tail I begin purring again. I curse myself for purring. I am just washing my tail! Why is my body making such a big deal about this? It's just a tail! Why I am reacting this way? I wash out the shampoo off my hair, ears, and tail. Then I get the conditioner. I massage my hair and the tops of my ears. then I move onto the tail. I start purring as I rub it in.

Once I get that over with I get my toothbrush. I brush my teeth as I let the conditioner sit in my hair and well... condition it. Once I am done brushing my teeth I move on to washing my face. Once my face is cleaned I rise it off in the faucet. I make sure there is no soap in my eyes. Then I wash out the conditioner.

I turn off the shower faucet and I get a towel. I dry myself off then I step out of the shower. I take the towel off and I change into the uniform. Once I am dressed I get a towel and dry off my hair. I brush my hair before tieing my tie.

Once I am ready I exit the bathroom. I go to my bedroom and I pack my bag. I put in everything I need for the day. I reach for my beanie. Then I remember the promise I made to Yukio. I am not going to wear it today. I can put it in my backpack just in case... No. I can't do that... That would be breaking the promise. I need to go without it for the entire day. I drape my bag around my shoulder. I walk to the dining room. I see Yukio sitting at the table. He lights up when he sees me.

"Good morning Rin," Yukio greets with a smile.

"good morning Yukio," I reply. 

I walk to the serving window. 

"Rin you can sit down. I am going to bring you your plate," Yukio says suddenly. 

"Ok," I reply as I sit down. 

I make sure not to sit on my tail. Yukio brings me my plate. it's pancakes... I raise an eyebrow. I sniff the pancakes. The tops are coated in cinnamon, sugar, and butter. it smells delicious.

"Who's idea was this?" I ask. 

"Mine," Yukio replies happily. I smile. I cut up the pancakes into bite seise pieces.

I put the first few in my mouth. I almost melt at the taste. I hug Yukio. 

"This is amazing. Thank you," I purr. 

"You are welcome. Now I am afraid I am going to have to say goodbye. I need to go get ready for my classes," Yukio replies. 

I nod. Yukio gets up and exits the dorm. I finish my breakfast and I carry my plate to the serving window. I almost drop my plate when I trip. I steady myself.

I bring the plate to Ukobach. I walk back to the table and I get my backpack. I decide to go to walk to school early as well. I won't have anything to do but I can make friends... Or find something to read. I will go to the library! The school library is a nice place. I like it there. Everyone is super friendly. Once I get to the courtyard every one greets me.

"Good morning," A random person says as I walk down the halls. 

"Good morning," I reply. It makes me feel happy. Everyone is being so nice.

I enter the library. I grab a random book off of the action section and I sit down on one of the couches located in the library. The air in the library seems intense. Two doms are glaring at each other from across their table. One seems to be watching the other waiting for him to make a move. The other seems like he is holding back from something.

There are no subs in the library... I look around. there are a few other doms scattered around the library but at best there are ten others in the large library. I can tell they are all watching and waiting for something. Was this caused by me?

One of the doms moves his hand. The one watching him growls at him. The dom being watched keeps his facade of pride up. He glares at the other dom. 

"Everyone calm down. We don't need a fight," Someone growls. 

Everyone's attention turns to the Alpha that just walked in. Both Doms back down. 

"Now what exactly is the problem?" The alpha asks as he walks over to the two doms. I

 can't tell who it is. but he sounds familiar. The doms explain what their reasons were and the dom who was being watched leaves. the Alpha prised the dom who stays. Then he looks over at me. 

"Is he the one?" The alpha asks. 

The dom nods. The Alpha walks over to me and I notice and realize why he looks so familiar. It's Reiji. He approaches me and I growl at him.

"calm down Rin. I am not here to hurt you. I just wanted to make sure you are ok," Reiji says softly. 

The reassurance in his tone calms me down. 

"Did he do or say, anything to you?" Reiji asks. 

"Who are you talking about?" I ask. 

"The loner dom," Reiji says. 

"What? there was a loner dom in here?" I ask. Reiji smiles. 

"So he didn't do anything to you?" Reiji asks hopefully. 

"No," I reply.

"Good," Reiji says relieved. 

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"As an alpha, it is my job to look after you... I also wanted to apologize for how we first met. And I was hoping we could get to know each other. You seem like a really cool guy. And once I found out I was an alpha I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be in my pack... But school got in the way. Then I found out you were a Neko. So are we cool?" Reiji asks.

"Sure. I don't really want to have any enemies," I reply. 

"That's not... Never mind... see you around," Reiji says as he begins to walk away. 

"Wait! Where you do eat lunch?" I ask. 

"By the fountain," Reiji replies. 

"See you at lunch then," I reply. 

Reiji smiles and he walks off. A few doms follow after him.