Ch 5

Rin pov

I woke up before Yukio did and I went to the shower. After my shower, I get dressed in the bathroom. Yukio walks in... I don't have a beanie on... Before Yukio or I say anything Yukio closes the door. I stare at the door. Yukio knows... I sit down in the bathroom and I have a mini panic attack. Kuro gets in the bathroom again he cuddles up with me. 

"Rin it's going to be ok," Kuro says soothingly. 

"Ok," I reply as I calm myself down with a few deep breaths. When I got out of the bathroom Yukio wasn't in the dining room or our bedroom or anywhere in the door.

"He left," I say sadly. I break down crying. He must hate me now. Well so much for keeping it a secret. I end up going to school and everything is normal. Except I am sad the entire day. A girl started crying in my class today. That just made me sadder. I didn't talk to anyone during lunch or look at anyone during class. I just did my math homework during lunch. Yukio doesn't really assign homework. I pay attention in class and I looked at the blackboard the entire time. I can't face him after what happened this morning.

After cram school, I went to Mr. Abe's class once all the other breeds classes were in session. Doms have classes in the afternoon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Subs have classes in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Alphas have classes in the mornings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Each breed is separated by its classes. Except for the Alpha class. there are more Alphas than Nekos but fewer Alphas than Subs. Not every Dom is an Alpha so it balanced out a bit more.

Doms can also join more than one pack. The max is three though. One pack of family members. One pack with friends. One work pack. I don't really see a need for being a part of more than three packs. Packs are actually pretty docile and nice to other packs. especially when protecting a Neko. They are not so docile towards the Lone Dom. But they treat the Neko like royalty.

Mr. Abe was sitting at his desk reading a book when I walked in. "Hi there Rin," He says happily. I stay silent. "Rin is everything ok?" 

"no," I reply. I suddenly start crying. I don't know why though. I guess since I have been sad all day and that girl cried in class. Mr. Abe gets up and hugs me. He gets his wake talkie and says something about a code 45 into it. The hug helps but I just feel sad.

"Rin why are you sad?" Mr. Abe asks as he lets go of the hug and puts his wake talkie down on the desk. 

"My twin brother found out I was Neko this morning by accident. He went away for the break and I stayed on campus. And he has been bothering me about what breed I am ever since he got back. When I was brushing my hair this morning he saw me without the beanie on and he closed the door and left the dorm." I reply. 

"Was there anyone else in the dorm?" Mr. Abe asks. 

"We don't have anyone else in the dorm it's just us two" I reply.

"Do you have any other family here or in the towns around here?" Mr. Abe asks. 

"Not really. it's kinda complicated and I don't want to bother you," I reply sadly.

"Rin this is a safe space I promise you aren't going to bother me. Besides nothing is simple," Mr. Abe replies. I nod. 

"Well my brother and I were basically orphaned at birth and a priest took us in. He was our adoptive father. And at the beginning of school, he died... My brother was already going here on a scholarship and I was enrolled because... Well, the director is my legal guardian now. and the rest of our family... lives far away and I don't think they like me that much" I reply.

"So your birthday is around Christmas and the beginning of last school year... You were 14 at the time?" Mr. Abe asks. 

"yes," I reply sadly with a sniffle.

 "Sorry," Mr. Abe apologized and he hugs me again. There are some conversations over the walkie-talkie. I can't hear everything they say but I can tell they are talking in code.

I start to get tired. I get even sadder. This makes Mr. Abe sad.

Yukio pov

Rin is Neko... This has been on my mind all day. it makes sense. After all, I am a werewolf dom. Our mom was a Neko and her grandfather was a werewolf. But Rin as Neko? It's surprising but makes sense. It also explains his recent behavior. He has been avoiding everyone more and he has tried to hide away and become invisible. He even wears a beanie to cover his ears and he has already been hiding his tail. It makes sense. I had no idea until I saw his ears this morning. I still hope he doesn't think I hate him.

I am actually pretty happy Rin is a Neko. Bon and the other students will start treating him much better he might even be able to make friends. Friends would be good for Rin. It is only a matter of time until everyone figures it out. Nekos get special privileges and they can't attend certain events. Rin attends almost every school event so people will start to notice him not being there.

They will also notice him not being in their breed classes. And once Rin's sent sets in everyone will know. I will be there for him no matter what.

Rin pov

Mr. Abe starts crying as well which makes me cry. Then the classroom door opens. Mephisto walks in with a brow hair teacher. The teacher is Alpha I can smell it and so is Mephisto. The Alpha is probably the Alpha of his friend group or family. Alphas will always respect and listen to the stronger Alpha if they are in a pack together.

Mephisto frowns a bit when he sees us. 

"I had A feeling this would happen," Mephisto says.

Mr. Abe looks at him with teary eyes. Mephisto tells the Teacher something and the teacher gets Mr. Abe and he hugs him. Mephisto walks over and picks me up bridal style. he teleports us to his office. he sits down on the couch with me in his arms. I lay down on him. He is comforting for some reason. I snuggle into his chest and hug his arm.