Ch 12

Rin pov

It has been raining outside mostly all day. For once the weather forecast was actually correct. Although during lunch it lightened up. Everyone was very nice to me. Although a few people glared at me. I don't know. Did I do something to upset them? It's my last class before lunch and ten minutes are left. The teacher left to go make copies of the test for their next class and everyone was left to do their own work.

Someone walks up to my desk and slams their hands on my desk. I look up from my book. The person seems to be a female sub. From what I can tell werewolf. 

"What is your problem?" She growls. 

"Excuse me?" I ask. 

"Wow. I knew you dumb but I never thought you were that dumb," She hisses.

 "I'm sorry. I don't quite understand what I did to start this," I reply. 

"You are a pathetic bitch that's what," She snarls. 

I am taken aback by her words. What did I do to her?

"What did I do to upset you?" I ask. I can hear a few doms growl from the back of the room. 

"Oh please. You know full well slut," She growls. 

One dom from the back of the room gets up from their seat and walks over. "Go back to your seat Airi," The dom hisses. From what I can tell the dom is a female as well.

"no, Nori! He is stealing my boyfriend and he knows it," Airi growls. 

"Airi he is not your boyfriend he is just your crush. he has never had eyes for you in the first place. Leave the Neko alone. he hasn't done anything wrong. And just because you are scared to admit your feelings doesn't mean you should attack someone else. Now, go back to your seat before I make you," Nori growls. 

Airi growls at her before returning to her seat. 

"Hey, are you ok?" Nori asks softly. 

"Yeah, thank you," I reply with a smile. Nori smiles. 

"good. And just so you know I am here for you. If you need someone to escort you somewhere or help you with something I will be here," Nori says with a smile as she returns to her seat. 

The teacher arrives before the bell and he dismissed us. But the teacher holds me after class to talk with me. 

"Rin, just so you know you can eat in my room during lunch. You can even bring some friends if you want. The cafeteria can get loud and crowded and you are welcome here any time," He says with a smile. 

I nod. I exit his classroom and Nori is waiting outside. 

"Thanks for standing up for me today," I say with a smile. 

"It's no problem... So do you can someone to eat lunch with because if not my friend group would love to eat with you," Nori asks with a smile. 

"Oh... I actually already agreed to eat lunch with someone today," I reply.

"oh that's ok... not to be nosy but who is it?" Nori asks. 

"Reiji. If you know him," I reply. 

"Really? Reiji is my cousin!" Nori says with a smile. 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yes. Reiji Shiratori," Nori replies. 

"I had no idea," I reply. 

"Most people don't. we have different last names so people don't immediately expect us to be family members," Nori replies. We start walking to lunch.