KOTLC Oneshots

By cherrylvps

❝ π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅...π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‰π’π’π’† π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’•π’π’βž Gorgeous cover by @luna_chase_granger A... More

Perfect For Me
Fina: Part 2 (continuation of "Perfect For Me")
A/N: PLEASE READ!!!
Kiss It Better
πŸ‘¨+πŸ•―πŸ’‘=πŸ’–
Once Upon A Time
It's All Over
Cornelia Clouds
A/N TYSM
A/N: NEW COVER!
Teal Eyes
A/N: OH MY GODS
Wrath of the Dizznacker
Gold Rush
It's Time To Go
This Love
A/N: WHAT THE STINA HEKS?!
A/N: 10 FREAKING K READS
Family
1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back
Writing Q&A for 18k
Stars
Glad You Exist
Soulmates
Answers for Writer Q&A
exposing my drafts :)
Lover Is a Verb
In Love With Him
Don't Be Sad
Choose Me

Mallowmelt

2.4K 39 165
By cherrylvps

AS USUAL, SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE SERIES!!!!! This takes place after the London fight in Legacy where Lady Gisela gets away and Keefe is really distraught. In order for the story to flow, let's pretend like Fitz and Sophie aren't together.

Also, this is a songfic

*DING DONG*

Keefe threw open the door and saw a pretty blonde standing on the doorstep. She looked worried.

"Foster?"

"Hey Keefe." she greeted with a small smile. He wished she would smile like that all the time. All he wanted was for Sophie to be happy but him- the giant mistake of him- only made her worry. And pity him. And cry. "Look Foster, it's not really a good ti-"

He stopped mid-sentence when he spied the bag of mallow melt ingredients in her hands. "Uh, what exactly were you planning Ms.F?" He tried to raise an eyebrow and smirk but surely she could see through the lie.

Her smile turned into a frown and she did that *adorable* eyebrow crumple thing she always did when she was worried. "I just thought that, after what happened yesterday with your mom in London, you needed someone to talk to. And hang out with you."

"Foster, honestly-"

"KEEFE! Don't say your fine." She knew the broken boy that hid behind a mask of joking and laughter that Keefe really was.

She was stubborn. Stubborn like him. He sighed and extended his hand to her face. He felt the flutters in her heart as he smoothed the crinkle in her eyebrows. "Listen to me Ms. F. I. Am. Fine. And you have more important things to do than hang out with me. You don't really need to be here. You helped me at Havenfield when I slept under the panakes tree, remember?"

Sophie stepped forward, standing on her toes to heighten herself. "Well....." she said nervously. "Maybe I just like you!"

Keefe raised an eyebrow at that one. Really raised an eyebrow. He let out an exaggerated fake yawn and looked down on Sophie's determined face.

"Classic Foster. When are you gonna admit-"

"I meant, as a friend. Of course."

That hurt. But it wasn't like he should even be surprised at this point. After all, she liked Fitz.

"Well, I guess there's no stopping the Fos-Boss when she's got a plan, huh?" he teased as he reluctantly let her inside.

"Ugh. I told you, you guys aren't gonna call me that."

"In your dreams Foster. In your dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A puff of white powder filled the air as Sophie set down the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"*cough cough wheeze." They both had to fan the air to see clearly again. "You trying to kill me Foster?" accused Keefe. Sophie just rolled her eyes and began taking out the ingredients.

"Be serious Keefe. This looks like a hard recipe." she said as she squinted to read the instructions, courtesy of Edaline. Keefe snatched the worn paper from her and began skimming through it. "What do you mean? This is a piece of pie. I mean, how hard could it be, right?"

"I don't know Keefe," Sophie muttered anxiously. "Apparently, there's a lot of layers and stuff. We should just follow my mom's recipe." Keefe responded with a shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (10 minutes later)

Sophie was meticulously reading the recipe ,while Keefe was throwing in random things to the batter and popping marshmallows into his mouth. "Hmm. So it says here one cup of sugar. Got that Keefe? Do it right, yah?" Sophie asked as she continued reading.

"Obviously, Foster! Who do you think I am?" he answered back as he dumped a triple-cup in the bowl instead of one cup.

Sophie looked up just as it was falling into the mixing bowl. "KEEFE NO!" she scolded as she leap forward to try and save the recipe.

Keefe laughed evilly. "KEEFE YES!" Sophie's attempt to salvage the mix, ended in the bowl flipping and covering her in sticky batter from head to toe. She was furious as she turned to look at Keefe who was now laying on the floor, twitching wildly from a violent fit of giggles. "This isn't funny Keefe!"

He stood up and lifted Sophie's chin so their eyes met each other. "That, my lady, is where you are wrong. Then he swiped a piece of batter from Sophie's jaw and tasted it. That's right! Actually ate it right off of her! When he reached for a second taste, Sophie blocked him with her arms and stepped backwards. "Keefe, you are so gross. I can't believe you ahhhhhh!"

She slipped on some batter on the ground and fell backwards. She would have ended up in the Healing Center, if Keefe didn't catch her.

Her stomach did a back flip as she looked into Keefe's beautiful ice blue eyes. He waggled his eyebrows at her, and her heart officially stopped.

"I must say," he said with a wink, "You are awfully cute in batter." Sophie said nothing but just burned from head to toe and blushed wildly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (20 minutes later)

2 more batters later and one clean shirt later, they finally had a mix worth baking. At last, they were shaping the mallowmelt in silence. Keefe was barely paying attention however. While his eyes were on the squares of mallowmelt, his heart was on Sophie. She was in his old human bat man shirt. She was so beautiful, it was to an unreal extent. She was so out of his reach, it was to a heart-wrenching extent. Who knew unrequited love could be so painful?

Who knew a lot of things before Sophie Foster showed up?

"Ok, almost done!" exclaimed Sophie. They were only a little bit left, so Keefe and Sophie snatched away at the dough and raced to get the last one. Keefe and Sophie reached to the last bit and the same time, and their hands touched. Keefe took the opportunity to trace his hand up her arm and to her jaw. From there, he traced up her cheek, around her forehead and across her eyebrows. It tickled her, but Sophie did not laugh. The hummingbird in her chest, pounded at such a rate, that there was no mistake. Sophie was in-

*Clears throat* Well, let's just top these with caramel and marshmallows and we'll be done." Keefe pulled his hand away. After they topped the mallowmelt, they put it into the oven and started cleaning up supplies. "That was fun, right Keefe?" Sophie asked.

"Sure was." he responded in a heartless tone.

Sophie set her head on her hand and examined Keefe, with concern. "You've never made mallowmelt before, have you Keefe?"

"Nope. But um I'm not really a bake-" his voice hitched. A single tear fell down his cheek.

"Aww, Keefe. Let's go talk on the sofa." said Sophie as she grabbed Keefe's arm to lead him to the couch. But he locked his knees.

"I'm just not ready Sophie."

"Woah," she thought."He called me Sophie so he must be serious."

When the oven beeped, and Sophie took out the mallowmelt, she lost all hope of eating a delicious treat. The middle of the cake spoofed up like a volcano. The edges were burnt, and to top it all off, when she took the first bite, she had to spit it out. It was way too sweet! It must have been from Keefe putting triple the amount of sugar in that the recipe called for.

However, when Keefe took a bite, he swallowed it whole. "Why'd you spit it out Foster? It's delicious!"

After Keefe devoured most of the butchered mallowmelt, they sat down on the couch.

"Sooooo." pried Sophie.

"Soo." Keefe responded.

"About your mom."

"About my mom. It's just that...we were so close! Y'know Foster? We could have caught her and this all would have been over. I could have stopped...."

"Stopped what Keefe?" Sophie moved so she was leaning over Keefe, holding him by his shoulders.

"This. Me being so broken. I hate being broken."

Sophie shook her head furiously. "No! She grabbed his face." Keefe....I like that your broken. Broken like....me. And maybe that makes me a fool." Tears started streaming down Sophie's cheeks. She had Keefe's cheeks in her hands and her tears fell onto his face. That's when she realized it. She liked Keefe. No, she loved Keefe. But he would never feel the same way. She stared deep into his blue eyes, searching for the slightest sign of love. And then his pupils dilated.

"Sophie?"

"Yes Keefe."

" I love you."

"Wh...what? You-?"

"I've loved you since the day we met, the second I laid eyes on you. I've loved you for so long, and that's what making me broken." He turned his head away. "I know you like Fitz. And I need to move on. So I can fix myself. And so I don't make you broken like me."

No! That's not it at all. I'm broken too. And maybe it's because of you but... She turned his head back to face hers, as she felt her own pupils dilate. "We can be broken together?"

His familiar smirk re-appeared on his face before he laid his lips on hers.

They tasted sweet.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So that oneshot was inspired by the song " Broken" by lovelytheband Yup, in the oneshot, Sophie grabs Keefe's face and says"I like that you're broken, broken like me and maybe that makes me a fool." Can you find that part in the song?

Also if you don't know apparently pupils dilate a certain way when someone thinks about someone they love. The next oneshot will be Tiana, but I'm not sure what to do for that one, so if anyone has ideas for plot, let me know.

Lastly, I'm really sorry for the late update guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
375K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
161K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...