𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°1°

4.8K 674 485
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers out there. Thanks for giving this book a chance.

Above is a picture of Uyai.

Enjoy.

This is not edited you guys... Edited version will also not be on Wattpad.

I also didn't know rules to writing back then, and just wrote the story I had in my head. So have this in mind before reading.

                   ~°~°~°~°~

I watched as my best friend Judith, rampaged her Ghana must go, just so she could find her last year's Christmas knee length gown.

Not surprisingly, Judith got invited to a beach party by one of her Facebook friends. A guy whom she hadn't met before.

"Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Judith, as she threw a crazy Jean to the far end of her already scattered room.

Judith was a sixteen years old dark skinned beauty, whom happened to be obsessed with boys and makeup. And when I speak about boys, I wasn't talking about our Ajegunle broke ass niggas. I was taking about those boys that were living in Lekki or Victoria Island. I was talking about those guys that already had their lives set up for them.

Judith and I were both in Ss3 and we were both in the same class. Commercial class.

Judith and I were like terms and conditions. In other words, we were inseparable.

Judith got looks of a slay queen. She had full brows that goes well with her sexy like eyes. Others said she had an innocent eye but I begged to differ. Judith was anything but innocent.

Judith had a really nice and rounded figure for her age, unlike my small figure.

Everytime I was with Judith, I always felt like I was invisible. Why you might ask? Well, Judith was the center of attention. While I - Uyai, was her DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend). But in this case, I wasn't fat. I was the smallest girl you could ever think of that was same age as I was.

Well, I had my own share of good looks though. Though - like I'd said before - I had a small frame, it didn't dispute the fact that I had a well....... Nice face.

"Come on Judith," I began to grumble. "You're going to a beach and not a club."

"It's a beach par.....tey," Judith corrected with swag. "And besides, it's the weekend. We need to groove." She began to roll her hips.

"With those rich spoilt kids?" I enquired, then wriggled my pointy finger at her. "That's not how to do things."

"Calm down," Judith brushed me off, as she grasped her reading lamb that was already breathing its last, off of her wooden desk.

Judith and I, were of the same class. We were known as the low lives. Our lives were so bad that even people at our kpako school, made fun of us.

My dad was the gate man to a company, while my mother was a tailor or as she liked to call herself, fashion designer.

Mother normally gave me oranges and cherries to sell on the streets. While my younger sister Idara, does nothing but sit and enjoy the little money she normally earn from her low life boyfriends. noticed the plural? Right.

Worst part about my life was that, my parents didn't find any fault in Idara's wayward lifestyle. All they ever did was complain about every little thing I did wrong, and then uses me as a punching bag.

But I've learnt to embrace my fate.

Judith wasn't better either. Having a father as a gambler and as a drunk, and also a mother as the town's harlot, wasn't easy for her.

Judith had always hung her head low in shame and disgust. Worst part about her life was that, her parents never used any of their income on her. I guess that was the main reason Judith and I clicked.

Though Judith and I tend to have our different taste and personalities, we tried so hard to maintain one goal.

GET RICH AND LEAVE THIS GHETTO HELL OF A LIFE!

"You know you're coming with me, right?" Judith spoke up.

"Coming with who?" I asked in bewilderment. "Please count me out."

"Come on Uyai," Judith whined. "Don't be a party pooper, it would be fun. Plus, you could also meet your prince chaming."

"Abeg," I stopped her from speaking any further, by placing my hands in front of her face. "This is Nigeria, and not some Disney Land. There's no such thing as prince charming."

"Well you're coming with me," She found it fit to dismiss my words.

"I'm not," I maintained my stand.

"And why not?" She muffled, as her head went deep into the Ghana must go.

"Mummy won't let me," I stated the plain truth to her. "Unlike yours that's never at home."

Having a harlot as a mother, only meant one thing. Judith had her house all to herself. Her father was a different case entirely, a case that couldn't be solved.

"Yes!" Judith screamed, as she finally spotted her last Christmas dress. It was a lace short gown in the colour, black. It was simple, yet eye-catching. "How about you sneak out?"

"What?!" My stunned gaze fell upon Judith. "E don reach that level?"

"Yes," Judith dragged. "I'll sneak you out of the house and we'll both go to the party. Don't worry, I'll sneak you back in first thing in the morning."

"Na one kpako house o," I reminded her of the possibilities of sneaking me out.

"No be wooden window?" Judith decided to use that opportunity to make fun of my house.

"Well my answer is still no," I maintained my stand.

"Abeg na," Judith pleaded as she walked towards me and held my shirt. It felt like an elder sister pleading to her younger one, cause of our height difference and body size.

I closed my eyes and folded both arms. "No. And there's nothing you'd say or do that would let me sneak out of my house, just cause you want me to accompany you to a beach party."

                   ~°~°~°~°~

"I can't believe I just snuck out of the house, just cause of a stupid beach party." I face palmed myself. Judith and I, were at the back of an already moving bus.

"Oh stop complaining," Judith mumbled. "I'm sure it's worth it."

I swung my head, to glare at her. "Don't let me slap you with sense."

Judith laughed, as she brought out her purse from her fake designer handbag. "You don't have enough sense and you want to waste the little one you've got, to slap me? "

Here's Judith, the only friend that could frustrate my already frustrated life.

The bus driver stopped the bus at our destination, while his conductor opened the faulty door for us.

We both got down from the bus and headed straight to a place that looked like a taxi park.

The street was busy at night. Individuals tried to make earns meet, while others walking round the street were just couples, having a good time.

It was passed ten for crying out loud. Weren't everyone meant to be in bed?!

The street had its street light that brightened the whole place. unlike our poor neighbourhood, which required you using your lifeless touch as guide.

Judith held my hands. We both looked both ways, before crossing the street. We headed straight to a man, who looked like a taxi driver.

"Good evening sir," The taxi man diverted his attention from his colleague, to look at us. Judith brought out a piece of paper, and showed it to him.

The man nodded, after looking at the paper. "Una still far."

Then he folded the paper and handed it back over to Judith. "But E no too far."

Already confused, I asked. "The place far, Abi e no far?"

"E far small." The man replied, making Judith to face palm herself.

"How much to take us there?" Tired of the man's talk, I decided to ask the price.

The man paused to think. "Two hundred and fifty naira."

"Thief!" I blurted out, earning the attention of others.

"No be watin you talk say e far small?" I almost yelled, not minding the others witnessing the commotion. "Why e cost like that na?"

Creeeng! Creeeng!

Sounded Judith's excuse of an android phone. She quickly answered the call, after looking at the ID.

"Oh hey Kelechi," Judith said, transforming her ghetto English to a sexy polished one. "Yes I'm on my way, just having problems with my um.......... Car tire."

Car watin?

I looked at Judith with raised brows, as I listened to the rest of her conversation.

"Yea, I'm having a flat tire. But I'm not pissed cause you know, car troubles and stuff." She went on. "Yeah, my friend and I are out to board a taxi, but we're looking for the one best suitable for our taste."

Inside life!

"No no," She protested all of a sudden. "You don't have to come get me, and you certainly don't have to call your family's mechanic. My daddy will take care of it. I'll be at the beach party in five." She hung the call after that.

"Where you talking to a sugar daddy or your fellow secondary school mate?" I attacked, once she'd ended the call. Without giving me a glance, Judith kept her phone inside her fake designers.

"Not secondary school, Uyai. High school." She said in a classy way.

"Stop forming english for me jare." I shushed her. "Secondary school and High school are the same thing. One's American and the other British."

Judith ignored me and wore her fancy sunglasses. Sunglasses at night - Wonders shall never end.

"Don't just fall my hand there o," She warned. "No embarrass me." She then turned her attention to the taxi man. "Carry us."

"Do you want to pay two hun___"

"Do you want to go back home?" Judith interrupted me midway. "Abeg enter car with your small body."

Still reluctant of the taxi's driver's pics, I got into the taxi.

                   ~°~°~°~°~

Music kept booming in the background, as Judith and I stepped into the cool beach sand. Decoration lights were hung at a far end, which I believed was reserved for the party.

I could see lots of girls in their Jean bum shorts and crop tops / beach bras. Others also wore fancy dresses just like Judith, so she never had any reason to feel out of place. Unlike my bulky white tee-shirt which I knotted at the side, and my ripped jean.

"How long are we going to be here?" I turned to ask Judith.

"Calm down na," Judith instructed. "We just got here. And besides, I haven't informed Kelechi, about my arrival yet."

"Then call him," I ordered. With a little grumbling here and there, Judith retrieved her phone from her pause, to call Kelechi.

"Okay, meet you there." Judith ended her call, then looked at me. "He's at the drink stand."

I hated drinks and the smell of it. Judith was also aware of that. "We're meeting him there?"

Judith looked at me from head to toe, before muttering. "Jamb question."

I walked along side with Judith, till we both arrived at the drink stand.

"How are we going to find this your internet Lekki boyfriend?" I brought out my fingers and did the quoting sign, while saying the last part.

"Just look for a guy with big forehead," Judith replied unconsciously, forcing a guy whom wasn't too far from us, to burst into a fit of laughter.

Judith and I turned towards the boy whom had just laughed. He was handsome per say, his complexion wasn't too dark and his hair was trimmed short, but not too short. He had really full brows and a charming smile. His wear was simple. He wore a free short and bulky shirt.

He also had someone beside him, someone I guessed was his friend. His friend was more fairer than the laughing boy. He had a slimmer frame compared to the laughing friend and his hair was so dark, full and curly. It also looked soft too.

"J-Jeremiah, this girl is so funny." The laughing boy complemented, while nudging his friend.

"She wasn't that funny," I blurted out and I was glad I did. Judith's statement wasn't funny. Why make a big deal out of it?

My statement gained the attention of both the laughing boy and his friend.

"Tatiana, what's up?" The laughing boy said, referring to me.

I placed my pointing finger close to my chin, then crane my neck forward a bit. "Me?"

"Didn't know you keep people like this, as a friend." He pointed at Judith.

"Let's go," The laughing boy's friend mumbled, before walking ahead of the laughing boy.

"Which kind place you carry me come na?" I complained. Judith ignored me, then began to scan the whole place for her internet boyfriend.

"Found him!" She declared. She pointed at a boy, whom was chatting away with another guy. His forehead being big was an understatement. His forehead was HUGE!

And about his looks, he looked.......... decent......... ish.

We walked towards him, same time Judith tried to adjust her already perfect dress.

"Kelechi?" She asked. Her English was nothing but fluent.

"Judith," Kelechi smiled, then hugged her. Judging by his looks, he looked like our age mates. "You look hotter in person.

Ewwww!

Hearing a perverted fat sixteen years old boy calling my friend hot, was really gross.

"This is my friend___"

"Tatiana," Kelechi completed. "I know her."

"No you don't," Judith dragged. "She's __"

"I'm not surprised you know someone as influential as Tatiana." Kelechi kept blabbing his balloon mouth. "Nice you're here Tatiana, didn't know you'd make ___"

"The drinks are free right?" I asked, trying to divert the unusual topic from my body.

"You know it is," Kelechi laughed.

I quickly grasped a red cup I knew contained alcohol. "I'm going to get some fresh air," I informed Judith.

"But you're in the open," Judith clarified.

"Sorry," I said as I scrunched my nose at the people around me. "Point of correction. I need to go to a place where I could breathe anything but sweaty hormonal teenagers."

Judith looked at me worriedly, as she tried giving me signals with her eyes. I knew what she was trying to pass to me.

Are you alright?

I nodded my head slightly, then turned and walk out of their sight.

"Please...... Sorry...... Excuse me......" Those words were my common language, as I tried to find my way out of the sea of sweaty teens.

"Excuse m__" My cup accidentally smacked a broad chest, which made the content in the cup, to spill out.

"So sorry," I apologized, same time I let my eyes travel up to look at the person I had accidentally spilled the drink I knew I wasn't going to touch.

Looking at him, I noticed most of the substances in the cup, had landed on the boy's shirt.

"Sorry," I repeated.

"Sorry?" He asked dryly. His voice was cool, calm and collected, Just like his features.

"Yeah," I nodded. He still had his calm and collected expression on, but his brows knitted slightly, as he stared down at me.

"Jeremiah!" A boy yelled, a boy I could remember - the laughing boy. And this must be his mute friend from earlier.

Jeremiah turned to his friend, then back at me. "Be more careful, Tatian___" He paused in his statement, as his eyes kept studying me like some kind of experiment. "Be more careful." With those last words, he strode over to his friend.

I watched his retrieving figure with confused gaze, before muttering. "Thanks?"

This place is packed with craziness.

I turned and kept moving, hoping to find a less packed place. I looked down and began to wipe my wet hands with my jean.

Still cleaning both hands, my shoulder forcefully smacked someone else's.

Oh come on!

"Watch where you're going," A feminine voice said with a harsh tone.

I looked up, ready to apologize for the umpteenth times today. "I'm so__"

I paused.

Standing in front of me, was........ Was myself.

I didn't know if that made sense but, I was looking at a better 3D version of myself.

The girl standing in front of me had curly black hair just like mine, Which was neatly packed upwards with a hair band. Unlike mine which was sticking out at every which way. Her makeup was nicely and neatly done, unlike the cheap thing on my face. And let me not start talking about her expensive looking top and short.

The girl right in front of me, was a better looking version.

"You look just like m__"

"Tatiana!" Two girls called at the back, gaining her attention. Not saying a word to me, the girl turned and head over to her friends.

Still in awe, I felt paralyzed. Was this party playing with my head? I couldn't tell.

I felt a hand touch my left shoulder, which made me jerk off.

"Calm down joor," Judith brushed off. "Why are you looking at me like you just saw a ghost?" She leaned closer, to have a better look at my face. "Or did you see one?"

"See what?" I asked in confusion.

"A ghost na," I lifted my hand and smacked the side of her head.

"Let us go Abeg, this party has brought me nothing but headache."

Judith shook her head, then held my hands. "Stop complaining, coming here was so worth it. At least, I gained some cash."

I kept quiet as I walked side by side with Judith, as we headed to the beach exit.

The night's event was giving me a headache. A headache so worst, that it was making me imagine things.

Things like a clone, standing in front of me.

Eddy : *cracks knuckles* So here's officially the first chapter of BEING you.

Would love to here your thoughts and suggestions.

Vote, Comment and Share.

Words : 2982 *Wow*

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
18K 394 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...