π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 4

20.1K 843 160
By mylastnameissikander

Edited by Crazycharacter15

***

Isha P.O.V

It is well said that family is peace and I quite agree with it. I am so glad to meet my family after the years. I just met Taya Abbu (Fahad’s father) and Abbu (Dad). Abbu was being very emotional and his words were,

“I still can’t believe that my doll is now all grown up and becoming an independent woman now. We are proud of you, my daughter. I still remember when you mimic me by walking with some files. I love you my daughter and remember that your father will always be there for you “.

And Taye Abbu (Fahad's father) said that he is very proud of me. There is nothing more you can ask for when your family is proud of you. I was lost in my thoughts then Hania interrupted me,

“Are you lost in the thought of my brother? Believe me, he is really boring. He doesn’t even watch movies “.

I glared at her and she paid no attention to me and continued irritating me. I saw mom coming towards me. I literally pleaded for Hania to shut up. Mom came towards me and said, 

“Don’t you feel hungry? Hania please accompany her and make her eat something. See, she is looking so weak “. 

Hania nodded with a smirk.

We were at the dining table. Elders have already eaten the food and now I, Hania, and Azeem were left to eat.

Hania interrupted me, 

“You know, Minal had gone on a trip with her university friends. She will be back in two days.” Hania said munching her lunch.

Minal is my Phupho’s (Aunts) daughter and Rahil’s sister. She is very intelligent. Minal lives here because of her studies. I nodded my head until Azeem interrupted, 

“Na karo aisi baat k wo do din baad aa rahi hai, Allah Allah kar ke tou sukun mila hai ",

(Don’t tell that she is coming after 2 days. After a long time, there is finally peace)

He shook his head annoyingly. I chuckled at him and asked, 

Tumhe kya masla hai?”

(what’s your problem)

“Tumhe kya pata ye dono mujhe kitna irritate karti hai,"He said with a chuckle.

(you don’t know how much Hania and Minal irritates me)

I shook my head, controlling my laughter while Hania glared at him.

We were having food until I saw Fahad come and sat at the dining table in front of me. He was looking so stunning.

Khana khate waqt khane pe dhyaan hona chahiye", Hania said with a smirk.

(While eating, one should concentrate on food)

I put my fork down and glare at her. Fahad was also glaring at her. I focused on my food and started eating.

“Isha, can you give me your number?” Fahad asked nervously.

Azeem chuckled slowly, and Hania almost choked on her food.

What’s wrong with them?

She started laughing loudly. I nudged her shoulder, but she didn’t stop. But suddenly Hania stopped laughing and straightened herself because Fahad was giving her a dangerous glare. I gave him my number and he gladly took it. Of course, I was happy giving him my number. But the best part of the entire dinner was, whenever I saw him, he was already staring at me. We have our dinner. Today was a tiring day and interesting. I went to bed early because travelling tired me.

**********

It was 5:30 am; I woke up and performed the prayer and read the Quran. After reading the Quran, I went to the kitchen for my morning coffee. As I entered the kitchen, I saw him sitting on the chair with the laptop. He was looking so handsome in his business attire. His hair was neatly combed. I stopped by the door of the kitchen and greeted him. He was just staring at me. It was an awkward situation. I cleared my throat, and he greeted me back.

“Do you always wake up early in the morning?”, he asked as I sat on the other chair. 

“Hmm, yeah, usually I have classes. So I wake up early. I just had my prayer, that's why I am awake “, I said to him. He smiled and asked, 

“Is Hania awake?” 

“No, she is sleeping “, I replied to him.

“God, this girl. I had to go to the office and I didn’t have breakfast. I was waiting for her to make my breakfast but she is sleeping “, Fahad said, looking in my eyes as he wanted to say something else to me.

I put my eyes down and stare at the tiles.

“I never knew that our house tiles are that beautiful that you are looking at it for so long,” he said, smirking at me.

Oh, God. I got caught in another embarrassing situation. I gained my confidence and asked him, 

“Can I make breakfast for you?”

“Are you sure?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

“Of course”, I said, nodding my head.

As I went to make breakfast, he held my wrist. I turned around; he was staring at me intently. My heart started pounding.

“Thank you, Isha”, he said to me. My heart leaped out when he spoke my name. It’s the finest feeling. I just can’t express it into words. I smiled at him and went to prepare breakfast. I make a sandwich for him and coffee for both of us. I served him breakfast, and he was delighted. He sips the coffee and his expressions change. I raised my eyebrows and he grinned in return.

“It’s the best coffee I have ever drunk”, he told me, making me blush. I smiled and went on eating my breakfast.

“How’s your life in the UK?” He asked.

“Nice, but I miss my family “, I said the truth to him.

“You miss your family means you miss me also, as I am a part of the family “, he said smirking at me. I blushed hard. I look down to escape such an awkward situation.

“I am joking", he said smiling at me. 

I smiled back. But his sense of humor is no good.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked circling his finger around the coffee cup. Why does he have to talk to me so much today? In those 5 years, he never called me and now he wants to talk to me.

I nodded my head and he continued,

“Do you ever have a boyfriend?” he asked nervously. His question took me aback. I was not blushing anymore, and I was hell angry.

What does he think of himself? He thinks that I had lived in the UK means I will forget about my culture. I stayed silent, not caring to answer him.

“I am sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you such a question. Forget that I asked you such a question ", he said to me. Now I will surely reply to him whether he will like it. I don’t give a damn now.

“Fahad, though I was living in the UK. I didn’t forget about my cultural values, which were taught to me. I didn’t believe in any haram relationship, because our religion prohibits that. If I ever like someone, I will marry him in the first place, because I don’t want to include myself in any haram relationship “, I said to him politely.

He was staring at me. I think my answer stunned him. I am proud of myself. I was going to my room. Suddenly, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. 

“I am sorry Isha. I shouldn’t have said this to you. I know I hurt you but please I am sorry. I regret whatever I said to you. Can you forgive me? “he asked with guilt in his eyes.

Without giving him a reply, I turned back and went to my room, closed the door, and sighed heavily. I can’t forgive you, Fahad, not that easy because you messed up big time.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Malika By laiba

Historical Fiction

1M 75.9K 44
This book is a sequel to Khalifa and cannot be read as a standalone. To avoid spoilers, description and excerpt are added inside the book. ✡ Started:...
836K 53.6K 47
When Emma Lucas meets devilishly handsome Markus Winterly, she has no idea that he only wears the mask of human aristocracy. And behind that mask a v...
19.5M 684K 71
Sample Manuscript- 70% Published : Decemeber 11th 2016 Scarlett has faced the rejection of her mate and come out the other side a little less naive...
28.4K 883 46
[ REVISED VERSION ] Sienna Saachi Gallegos is a city girl who grew up being manipulated by her father. Her life, her dreams, her happiness were being...