The mafia boss's caregiver

By koukiagain

The ruthless, cold hearted mafia boss who kills without blinking, known as Jeon Jungkook is a little . And Ta... More

Prologue: new version
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41: new version
42: new version
43: new version
44: new version
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Fake ending
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Alternative to fake ending
Sequel
Low i know

21

8.3K 405 56
By koukiagain

Thank you for 60k reads/views 🌸💜.

I am sorry but it was too tempting not to do, I wasn't going to do April fools, but I just couldn't.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up from the nightmare gasping for air. He was sweating so much, tears falling from his eyes.

Jungkook was having a little break before going to his next meeting. He closed his eyes for a mere ten minutes, but he didn't expect that one nap will lead to him not falling asleep for the next weeks.

That dream felt so real, like it happened, so to make sure it didn't really happen, he called Taehyung.

"Hello, who is this?" Answered Taehyung, he answered without looking at the caller id.

"Hyung, it's me, Jungkook." Jungkook's heart beat so fast, afraid of what Taehyung might say, his eyes had already tears in them.

"Oh kookie baby, how are you?" Taehyung smiled, Jungkook's voice is so smoothing and relaxing.

So what would be on your to do list of a perfect day?
"I am fine, what about you?" Jungkook's heart calmed a bit.

"I am good, and excited for our meeting for lunch." Taehyung cheerfully said.

"I....I.....I don't think we can meet for lunch today, I am sorry." Jungkook didn't want his dream to come true, he cannot let that happen.

"Why baby?" Taehyung pouted sadly.

"I...I just can't, I cannot tell you the reason, but maybe we can meet for dinner? Maybe at 10 pm?" Jungkook prayed Taehyung will say yes. He wants to meet him, he wants it to be reality, Taehyung doesn't hate him, he will stay with him. He wouldn't call him a monster, he wants to believe that it was just a nightmare.

"Sorry I can't, I have a cuddle session with Jiminie. I can't leave him alone." Taehyung said with a sad tone.

"Oh, it's okay, I understand." Jungkook felt empty, he was drowning, the dream will come true, he will be left alone in the end.

"What about we meet after I finish work, I finish at 3 pm. So why don't we meet at 3:30 pm, and go to an arcade?" Taehyung questioned, wanting to meet the younger as well.

"Really? We can meet?" Jungkook mood brighten, he asked with an excited, hopeful voice.

"Of course we can kookie." Taehyung chuckled.

"Where can we meet? Do you want me to pick you up from the school you work at? We can go from there if you want." Jungkook urgently said, he wants to meet Taehyung as soon as possible.

"Oh, okay, I will send you the address." Taehyung replied.

"Great, I will come get you at 3 pm, see you soon." Jungkook smiled widely, feeling relief.

"See you soon baby, and Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, always remember that, bye." Taehyung hang up the phone, Taehyung felt the need to say that. He didn't know where the courage come from to tell that to Jungkook, but something told him to say those words, so he did it, without any thoughts.

"I love you too hyung, so please don't leave me, but this time I won't let you. I won't let you even you want to. That dream won't come true, I won't allow it, never." Jungkook voice got darker as he spoke.

"Sir? Everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room." A man said as he entered Jungkook's office.

"Let's go then." Jungkook got up from his chair, leaving his office.

Taehyung p.o.v:

What have I done? Jungkook will think I am freak now, stupid Taehyung, wait maybe i can tell him that i was just joking? Or tell him that I love him as a friend? Or should I just tell him the truth? Ahhhhhh, why did i tell him that I love him in the first place? I am such an idiot.

Third person p.v.o:

"You are scaring the kids, sit down." Jimin said to the Taehyung who has been going back and forth for the past fifteen minutes, it was the break time and they were watching the kids, until Taehyung suddenly got a call and started acting weird.

"Jimin-ah, do you think I am stupid?" Taehyung stopped walking as he stared at Jimin.

"Since a long time ago, yes." Jimin stated the obvious.

"Well.....umm, I thought you will say no, but understandable." Taehyung said as he sat down.

"What's wrong now taehyungie? Is it the Jungkook guy again?" Jimin questioned sighing.

"Yeah, kind of, turns out Jungkook is busy, I will have to have lunch with you." Taehyung said like it's the saddest thing ever.

"Yah, you don't like eating with me?"

"No offense Jimin, choosing between having lunch with a hot guy and flirt with him or my friend who I see everyday to laugh our ass's off for being single, what do you think you will choose?"

"The hot guy of course, is that even a question?" Jimin said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Exactly." Taehyung winked.

"You were crying this morning telling me me how you don't want us to be separated and now we are talking about hot guys? Are you on your period or something?"

"No, my period is still a week away, it's just the side effects of the drug we took."

"Oh the one we took last week, told you not to take another dose but you didn't listen."

"Okay, okay, let's stop with the jokes, Yuna is looking at us like she saw a ghost, shit, she is going to the principal's office."

"Did she believe what we said?" Jimin stood up.

"I guess." Taehyung shrugged.

"And you are going to stand there and do nothing? We might lose our job, we need to tell her we were not serious. Let's go."

"We were not?" Taehyung was shook.

"Taehyung!!" Jimin wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"Okay, okay, wait, she reached the principal's door, run."

They both rushed to their fellow teacher coworker to tell her that it's just how they communicate, it's the way their conversation go, and it's 100% not true, well most of it.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there was any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Watchers By Mae Orwell

Science Fiction

140K 11.5K 55
On America's favorite TV show, the only prize is getting out alive. Daniel is an affluent Senator's son who has just been disowned over his gender t...
457K 26.3K 36
River Yates lives by the rules, striving to keep his slate clean. Azra Lydia Grace, on the other hand, is known for her wild antics and chaotic reput...
11.2M 483K 65
After moving to London with her best friend, the last thing Elle expects is to fall for a celebrity - though it may be more trouble than it's worth. ...
1.2M 70.9K 39
This is Book 3 in the Light as a Feather series. Book 1: Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board (available on Amazon & iTunes) Book 2: Light as a Feath...