A Shattered Life (Countryhuma...

Grinnycat11 द्वारा

!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you h... अधिक

Chapter 1- Bullying Problems
Chapter 2- My New Best Friend
Chapter 3- Same Love
Chapter 4- Jealousy
Sneak Peek
Chapter 5- Family Issues
Chapter 6- They're Back!
Chapter 7- Russia with the family
Chapter 8- Germany's Revenge
Chapter 9- Memories Of War
Chapter 10- Boyfriends Argument
Chapter 11- A Lost Loved One
Chapter 12- A Drunken Father
THANK YOU!🎉🎊
Chapter 13- Missing
Chapter 14- Don't Leave Me
Chapter 15- A Truly Shattered Life
Thank you! (Again)
Chapter 16- More Problems...
Chapter 17- Stressful
Chapter 18- Sibling Conflict
Chapter 19- The Truth Revealed
Chapter 20- An Exposed Relationship
Chapter 21- Kept Secrets
Chapter 23- Sweet Sweet Revenge
Vote for DEATH -w-
Chapter 24- Break Up. Make Up?
Chapter 25- That Was Fast
Chapter 26- Oni-Chan?
Chapter 27- I Guess He's Missing...
Chapter 28- Something Uncovered
Chapter 29- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 30- We Might Have A Suspect
Chapter 31- A Potential Suspect?
Questions UwU
Questions Answered UwU
Chapter 32- Murderers Speak Out
Chapter 33- Arrested
Chapter 34- Philip
Chapter 35- Our Secret Friendship
Chapter 36- Now He Knows
Chapter 37- My Life Is Shattered (Finale)

Chapter 22- Hangin With The Little One's

907 33 19
Grinnycat11 द्वारा

(America's POV)

"Russia please calm down!"

"America! I thought you said we would never keep secrets from each other!" Russia shouted. I stepped back a bit, he's pretty scary when he gets angry. "If you had told me then we could've worked out where you were going to stay! Instead of you just showing up here without my siblings knowing anything about it! I could have told them sooner so then they wouldn't come home to a new adopted brother that came from nowhere!"

"Please Russia just hear me out! I was going to tell you I promise but at that time it was such a great opportunity that I wouldn't let it slip!" I said holding Russia's hand. To my relief, his eyes began to soften.

"I understand your intentions but why didn't you tell me what you were up to? I could've said something or defended you... The only reason I didn't was because I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say..." Russia's voice began to trail off more and more as he went on.

"Russia, I really am sorry... I promise I won't keep any more secrets from you..." Me and Russia moved closer to each other. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we weren't even an inch away from each other when there was a chuckle from behind us. We turned around in surprise, Kazakhstan and Belarus were hiding behind the kitchen counter, watching us!

"Wh... WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" Russia shouted, blush covering his face turning it a bright red.

"Mmm... no~ reason..." Kazakhstan replied with a slight smirk on his face.

"BOTH OF YOU! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"Aww~ It was just getting interesting!" Belarus protested as the two left the room. Russia watched them go and sighed,

"I-I'm sorry about them... It seems as if we won't be able to get some time alone from here on out..." I shrugged, me and Rus never got much time alone anyway...

(TIME SKIP and third-person POV)

Germany and Poland walked down the hallway of the school, deep in conversation.

"I'm telling you! If North and South were to get into a fight South Korea would win!" Poland said.

"No way! Was bringt dich dazu das zu sagen?" (What makes you say that?) Germany asked almost in a friendly, teasing way.

"Think about it! South as way more friends than North does! And China and Japan don't even like North Korea, they just work for him because they're afraid of him!"

"Speaking of them, are they still suspended from school? It's been a while hasn't it?" Germany asked tipping his head slightly.

"Well duh. I mean they did almost kill someone... that seems like something to be suspended for a long time about." Poland snickered, "Besides there's been a lot less drama since they left,"

"Ain't that the truth..." Germany said, "Oh, and have you tried the new- oof!" Germany had bumped into someone and fell to the floor. "Ow..."

"Germy! Are you alright?" Poland asked helping him to his feet.

"Yeah... Watch where you're goin-" Germany stopped mid-sentence as he saw Russia glaring down at him. "Oh, hey Russland..." Germany said with almost a growl in his tone. 'God, I'm getting tired of seeing him everywhere!'

"Oh... hi..." Russia replied with his voice deep.

"Ruski!" A high pitched yell came from down the hallway. 'Great... now I have to deal with America too...' Germany thought. But it was Belarus who came running over to them.

"Bel?! What in the name of Lenin are you doing here?!" Russia asked almost in a panicked sort of way, Kazakhstan came down the hallway too, "What the-! Why are you two here?!"

"Наша школа загарэлася!" (Our school is on fire!) Belarus shouted. Russia's eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you hurt?!" Russia asked, desperately checking their faces for wounds or burns.

"We're fine! But all the other kids got picked up by their parents so we just came here..." Kazakhstan replied.

"Why didn't you just go home?" Poland asked tilting her head.

"No one was speaking to you!" Russia snapped, his eyes blazing with anger and worry. "But she has a point, why didn't you go home?"

"Because we were locked out... we both forgot our house keys at home..." Belarus replied.

"Well I'll give you mine and you can go home. Stay there until my school day is over, I'll come straight home so you don't need to-" Russia's instruction was cut off by Kaz,

"Can't we just hang out with you for today?" He asked, "I'd love to see what goes on in your day at highschool!" Belarus nodded in agreement. Russia sighed, "Fine..."

(Russia's POV)

I watched Poland and Germany walk away, finally, I didn't need them listening in on what we needed to talk about. "So~ What are we going to do first?!" Kazakhstan asked excitedly, he was practically jumping up and down. I think I'm a big pushover when it comes to my little siblings... How could I say no? Kazakhstan was only in 6th grade and Bel in 8th, all they wanted to do was hang out with their big brother... "What are we going to do first?" Kaz repeated, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Er... I gotta go to class so uh... I guess you could come with me..?" My reply seemed more like a question than a statement.

"Alright! Let's go!" Bel said with a bright smile on her face. I sighed and gestured for them to follow me to my next class.

"Woah! This place is huge! You're lucky Rus, your school isn't even half the size of yours!" Kazakhstan was practically shouting.

"Тихий! (Quiet!) You're not supposed to be here remember? So try not to make a scene..." I warned them. We walked into class and I sat in the back where there were two extra seats, I knew Ame would want to sit next to me but he could manage for one day... hopefully... When America did walk into class he gave me a puzzled look and then noticed my two siblings, which only made him look even more concerned. "I'll explain later..." I told him. America looked as if he wanted to protest but simply nodded and sat down in his usual seat. When the teacher walked in the room she noticed my siblings immediately she then stormed over to my desk.

"Mr. Moscow! Who are they and why are they here!?" She sounded angry as usual, that was my math teacher for ya...

"их мои братья и сестры..." (Their my siblings) I answered briefly.

"You know I can't understand you when you speak in your own language!" My teacher snapped. I rolled my eyes,

"Their my siblings," I repeated, "And they need to be with me right now. Their school caught fire and they can't stay home by themselves..." Now that was a lie. They could've gone home because they can take care of themselves but I can't just say that they wanted to hang out with me.

"Contact one of your parents then, tell them to take them home!" My teacher was still yelling. The entire class turned to see my reaction, they all knew that I had no parents... but it seems as if my teacher had forgotten that.
"I... I..." I didn't want to have to say it again... "I... don't have any parents..." The words stung like needles in my throat. My teacher's eyes then filled with something else... shame? Guilt? Or the embarrassment of making me tell the terrible truth?

"I apologize Mr.Moscow... They can stay at the school for today. I will inform the principle of the matter and make sure he is alright with them staying." I nodded slightly in thanks and my teacher walked back to the front of the room. I turned back to my siblings,

"Now, I want both of you to be silent, I don't want to hear a word out of either of you until my class is over. Do you understand?" Belarus and Kazakhstan nodded. "You can be on your phones as long as you don't yell and the volume is all the way down..." I added finally before turning around and listening to the teacher speak. To my surprise, they were amazingly quiet... I thought they would be loud like they usually are, but no they're not.

(Time skip)

"Thank you guys for being so quiet..." I told them as we were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"We figured you were being serious this time, so we didn't bother making noise." Belarus shrugged.

"Well, thank you... Are either of you hungry? I think there's something good being served today," I asked them. Kazakhstan nodded almost immediately.

"Yes! I'm starving! I skipped breakfast and haven't eaten since last night! "He said holding his stomach.

"Well, let's eat and then I can leave school early so we can go home." The two nodded and we sat down at a table.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

48.9K 1.9K 17
Yeah so uhmmmmmmmm- I like countryhumans now! I've liked it for a while now and I'm really into Rusger (Russia X Germany). I've been having a lot of...
3K 116 21
Well hello there, since that one of you suggested to make another book...well here ya go. I will be writing the chapters that are from my old book bu...
4.2K 19 22
Just a lot of random shit including countries, states, provinces, etc. Feel free to request whenever (includes fluff, smut, gore, etc.) I will NOT do...
7.7K 94 20
This is a countryhumans fanfic, and a RusAme one. Also includes *slight* GerPol. It is ripped off of an RP me and my friends did in a discord GC. If...