Magical Conflict! [ON HOLD]

Scarletmoon353 tarafından

Ema has a little sister named Alice that she has yet to tell her new brothers about. And Alice finally comes... Daha Fazla

You have a little SISTER!?
My first night Pt1
My first night Pt2
Alice is Summoned
The request
Job Transfer
First assignment
Save the dog
A deal and new room?
Yet another brother
Walk to School
Author's note
Soccer Practice
Emergency Mission
Wataru! Run!
Broken seals
Clashing heads
Birthday Problems pt1
Birthday Problems pt2
Author's note
Who are you? Pt1
Who are you? Pt2
Friendly Match
Authors Note
Wataru meet my team!
Check up
Heading Out
A Night Out
Just Another Day
Bonding....
Date with Raiden pt.1
Date with Raiden pt.2
Yet another brother!
Secret pt.1
Secret pt.2
The wedding
The first dance
Welcome to the Family!

The brothers complete!

514 13 0
Scarletmoon353 tarafından

Alice's POV

As we peeked inside the chapel it was dim the only light was the sunlight pouring in from the windows on one side, as standing at the altar stood a man with orange hair wearing a black tux, he looked sorta like a model. Ema gasped a little and took a step forward her shoulder pushed the door open more causing it to creak. We both froze as he turned to look at us, he had violet eyes. "Huh, he has the same eyes as the twins." I thought as he quickly made his way over to us.

"Can I help you two with something?" He asked.

"Oh, no." Ema jumped a little.

"Nah we just wanted to see what it looked like inside," I say.

"Only family members are supposed to be allowed in here." He responded.

"Well,.." I began but I was interrupted by the voice of none other than Tsubaki.

"Hey, there." He said.

Ema and I turned around to see all the brothers standing wearing tuxes expect Hikaru he was wearing a dress. Juli jumped onto Ema's shoulder as Larique somehow managed to sneak along and was being held by Wataru.

"Looking really cute there." Tsubaki started off the compliment train.

"Yeah," Next up was Azusa, "you both really fantastic."

Then Kaname, "Looking that cute, I feel like you two might steal the spotlight."

"Well, I guess its a case of fine feathers making fine birds," Fuuto said and I couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed, it was a terrible compliment.

"It looks very good on you both," Ukyo added.

"That's Louis for you." Hikaru said, "Expertly done."

"Yup, you two look cute, Chii-chan Ali-chan." Louis once again said the nicknames only Juli call us.

"Yeah..." Subaru said as he and Yusuke were blushing and being awkward that made me giggle.

"H-Hey.." Yusuke waved.

"Onee-chans look like princesses!" Wataru cheered.

"Agreed," Masaomi spoke next.

"At this rate, everyone's going to crazy over you two," Iori said but the orange-haired guy spoke up.

"Hey!" I look back at him to see him frowning.

"Oh? There's a Natsume here." Tsubaki said.

"More like, you guys did this on purpose, didn't you?" The 'Natsume' guy said rather annoyed.

"Is the cat out of the bag?" Tsubaki answered.

"What's going on here?" I ask rather confused.

"Um, I'm also not familiar with who.." Ema said as we watched Tsubaki and Azusa walk over to the other guy.

Tsubaki put his arm over the guy's shoulder with a smile he answered, "This is Natsume, me and Azusa's little brother."

"We're Triplets." Azusa clarified.

"Triplets?" Ema and I asked together.

"Yup," Natsume closed his eyes as he sighed as Tsubaki continued, "Me and Azusa are identical twins. Natsume's a fraternal brother from a different egg."

"Ohh," I said then I realized he's another brother and I started counting in my head all the brothers.

"Now you've both met everyone." One of the brothers said as I pretty much finished counting in my head.

"The brothers are complete!" Wataru exclaimed with a huge grin.

"We're really going to be siblings with all these guys..." I sighed before turning to Ema with a smile and she smiled back nodding.

>>>>>>TimeSkip>>>>>

Ema and I sat on a red couch outside the chapel as Juli sat next to Ema and Larique laid lazily in my lap.

"The wedding in the chapel was wonderful, wasn't it?" Ema said she had a slight dreamy tone in her voice.

"Yeah, it was beautiful, Papa almost cried." I smile nodding.

"I just adored it!" Ema giggled.

"Chii, it's still too early for you to adore such things!" Juli protested. "Getting married is out of the question."

"That's not how I meant it." Ema smiled.

"Yeah don't worry so much, to marry her they have to survive me first." I grinned.

"That's not much help," Larique commented.

"Larique!" I pout and Ema giggled a little.

Natsume walked by and stopped in front of us, scooping Larique into my arms I stand up with Ema.

"Oh, um, earlier..." Ema began to apologize.

"No, I should be the one apologizing. Oh, yeah.." He faced us his hands in his pocket soon he pulled out two white cards and handed them to us, "Sorry, it's my business card, but here's my contact information. Since I don't live with everyone. If anything comes up that bothers either of you, let me know."

Taking the cards we both give him a smile and say our thanks, as Ema looks down at the card she gasped a little.

"What is it?" Natsume asked.

"This is the company that makes a video game that I like.."

"You play video games?"

"Like you have no idea," I sigh, "she often pulls all-nighters to beat the levels. If I remember correctly the game's called Zombie Hazard or something like that."

"You play that game?"

"Yes, I love it!" Ema smiled brightly, "I finished every installment!"
Then she gasped at her own fan moment as she blushed and looked down, "Uh, I'm sorry for bursting out like that."

Natsume and I chuckle a bit as he spoke, "If you've beat the latest installment, you're pretty good."

"What?" Ema looked up at him.

"She totally is." I pat Ema on her back smiling.

"It makes me happy to hear things like that. Thanks for that." Natsume smiled at her. "Then, would you want samples of the latest games and stuff like that?"

"What? You could do that?" She asked.

"Yeah, it'd be no problem." He said before he got distracted by something behind us. I look back to see Subaru walking by as he stopped and made eye contact with Natsume which Subaru frowned and walked away. I tilted my head a little confused as I look back at Natsume and he looked down a bit.

"Hey, this might sound like an odd question," He looked back at us, "but how's Subaru's been doing lately?"

"How is he doing?" Looked at Natsume confused.

"Is something wrong with Subaru?" I ask.

"I heard that he's not doing well. He was dropped from the starting lineup and it looks like he hasn't been able on his game."

"What?" Ema said clueless as I was as I try to think.

"You've both been living with him, so I thought maybe you two have noticed something but.."

"He seemed fine but now that I think about it," I say as they look at me, "could it be that thing that happened on his birthday? Could he feeling bad about it?"

"What happened on his birthday?" Natsume asked and Ema looked away.

"Subaru got drunk and said something he didn't mean. I got upset and said we would leave. He already apologized to me though." I say as I look at Ema, judging from her reaction he hasn't apologized to her.

Natsume's phone rang and he pulled out his phone, "It's a work call. Sorry for asking such a strange question." He said as he walked away answering the call.

"Alice, don't you have somewhere to be? It's almost time." Larique said and I jumped.

"You're right!" I hand Ema Larique, "Sorry onee-chan can you watch her for me! I gotta go!"

"Y-Yeah." She nods as I smile waving as I runoff.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

72.4K 2.8K 41
Ema Asahina leaves for the USA to study abroad just as her cousin Jade decides to move back to Japan. They literally "switch spots" as Jade moves in...
262K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...
62.8K 1.2K 19
zoe hinata/Asahina is ema's older sister she has been living with her grand father until he died so she now goes to live with her little sister how...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...