๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’...

By nimuekru

' darling, for you to feel this sad you must have once felt so happy and you will find that feeling again... More

๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ฐ
graphics gallery
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
00. - PROLOGUE
01. - AS I LAY DYING
02. - ROAD TRIP
03. - HOTEL CALIFORNIA
04. - SUMMER NIGHTS
05. - THE BIRTHDAY
06. - THE HYBRID
07. - THE END OF THE AFFAIR
09. - THE RECKONING
10. - SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
11. - HOMECOMING
12. - THE NEW DEAL
13. - OUR TOWN
14. - BRINGING OUT THE DEAD
15. - DANGEROUS LIAISONS
16. - ALL MY CHILDREN
17. - THE MURDER OF ONE
18. - GIRLS NIGHT
19. - THE HANGOVER
20. - DO NOT GO GENTLE
21. - THE DEPARTED
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
22. - GROWING PAINS
23. - CONFESSIONS
24. - THE RAGER
25. - THE FIVE
26. - ITALY
27. - WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES
28. - MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
ANNOUNCEMENT

08. - DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR

22.9K 993 636
By nimuekru

( outfit she
gets with
rebekah )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
huit. — memory lane!

She had not been ready.

Not for the onslaught of pain and memories to wash over her like a tilde wave breaking through the dam in her mind, and perhaps not mentally prepared to watch the betrayal form before her eyes.

"I don't want her to remember this, Damon please." Elena's pleading voice resonated through her ears.

She found herself at the high school. Her memories suddenly resurfacing, it had been the night of the fifties decade dance. A man —a vampire had attacked her to get to Elena. She was lying on the floor of the canteen holding her bleeding neck while panting heavily, Letha stared widely between her sister and the two Salvatores.

"Please she can't know about this!"

"Know about what Elena!" Tears streamed down her face as her brows wrinkled in confusion, the sight of her attackers veiny dead body just meters away sending her into a deeper state of distress.

Her sister brushed the hair from her face, chocolate brown eyes meeting her own teary ones, "Don't worry you won't remember any of this."

"I don't think I'm going to forget your two boyfriends stabbing the dude who just bit me!"

"Do it, now." She glanced between the all in alarm, noticing the way Stefan seemed to be trying to change her sisters mind. Elena seemed to truly believe they could remove her memories, perhaps they were hypnotists? Either way she wasn't taking any chances, her shaky fingers grabbed a black marker pen that was laying in the floor a few feet from her and discreetly drew a line on her arm, before the eldest Salvatore sped in front of her.

He bit into his wrist as fangs and veins appeared on his face, the girl trying to scramble back in fear as he shoved his bleeding wrist in her mouth, "You're not going to remember any of this."

"I'm not going to remember any of this."

"You had a nice night with your friends, and now you're going to go home and go to bed."

Letha gasped groaning in pain as she held her head in her hands, finding herself laying on the floor of the bar, "That bitch!"

"Honey, are you okay to continue on? This compulsion runs deep, and the pain is only going to get worse."

"Do it. I have to know." Tears we're dripping down her face by now, but she had to know what else they'd made her forget.

A woman that looked exactly like Elena with luscious curls and a mischievous smirk held her up against the bathroom wall in the Grill, "Sorry about this, munchkin."

"Tick tock, Caroline." Caroline Forbes stood besides who Letha now realised must have been the elusive Katherine Pierce that Nik had so venomously told her about, "Tell the Salvatores, I want the moonstone — or little Gilbert here looses her heart and this town will rain blood."

Letha screamed as the memories entered her mind, flying across her vision at rapid speeds. So, many different situations. She always seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Have a drink, munchkin."

Letha unwillingly took a sip of red wine, her sisters doppelgänger sat in front of her with a smirk, "Why are you doing this, Elena?"

"You truly know nothing, do you?" She twirled a strand of curly hair on her finger, "don't worry I'll catch you up on everything, and when the time is right I'll let you remember, and we'll set this town on fire."

The vampire didn't notice Letha drawing a tally mark on her arm — several completed tallies already drawn up her arms.

She continued to wither on the floor, sweat drenching her body, "Crap, how much more?"

"Not much, honey. I can feel the compulsion is nearly gone."

More visions flashed before her eyes in random orders, being attacked by werewolves, Jenna stabbing herself, being attacked by more vampires. Damon venting with her before compelling her to forget, her chats with Katherine. All the times Elena begged the Salvatore's to make her forget.

Letha remembered it all.

—————

Letha wandered into the warehouse Nik had texted her the address of, her mind swirling with different thoughts. So many times her sister had, had the opportunity to just tell her the truth. But instead she had chosen the easy option of having her compelled over and over again.

As she walked into the room, her mouth formed a grimace at the sight of the dead body on the ground a puddle of blood forming around the man's pale neck and a smashed up coffin on the floor. As soon as she entered Nik, Stefan, and the beautiful blonde woman turned to face her, immediately a grin pulled on the woman's face as she speed in front of Letha, "Goodie another snack, I'm still famished."

"Not her, Rebekah." Nik sped in front of her glaring at his sister, his hand grabbing Letha's in reassurance behind her back.

"I'm not sure whether to take you calling me a snack as a compliment or not."

—————

Nik, Stefan and Letha were sipping champagne waiting for Rebekah who was trying on clothes. Her nineteen-twenties attire not exactly appropriate, "There has to be more to this dress."

"There's not." Nik called out as Rebekah strutted out in a short black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Letha raised an eyebrow at Rebekah's comment as she choked on her champagne.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." She smacked his chest lightly, the two of them sharing a small smirk. The originals squabbling had helped her take her mind off the new memories all sloshing about in her brain.

Rebekah continued to complain, "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"You get used to it."

"It's dance music." Stefan rolled his eyes, this was not how he was planning to spend his immortal life.

"People dance to this?" Stefan grunted back.

Nik questioned impatiently, "Are we done?"

"And why are you so grumpy?"

Nik downed his drink, frustration clear in his eyes. This was the one thing he wanted for a thousand years and he had hit a wall, "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

"To be fair you can't expect someone to keep track of things while in a ninety year coma." Letha pointed out, the blonde original giving her a thankful smile before she turned to Stefan.

"So what do you think?"

"I like it." She rolled her eyes at Stefan's weak response, "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan."

"You look hot," Letha told her with an encouraging smile, "but it's not a day dress. This shop is shocking. I'll take you somewhere with better stuff."

—————

"So, why are you hanging out with my ghastly brother anyway?" Rebekah asked from the next cubical as the two tried on some clothes at a much better store. Nik had chosen the first one he could find, hence why it wasn't great.

Letha frowned at her body in the mirror for a moment before pulling a dress over her head, "Oh, he kind of kidnapped me. But, he got my memories back for me after my sister had them compelled away, and we're friends."

"Nik doesn't have friends."

The two walked out of the dressing room at the same time, Letha wearing a long white floral dress, and Rebekah donned in a white top, denim skirt and accessories, "You look beautiful."

"Really?" Rebekah turned to herself in the mirror, Letha standing behind her with a gentle smile, "thank you, you look pretty too." She turned around to face the shorter girl, "though that ring really doesn't go with it."

"Yeah its a bit of a monstrosity," she chuckled, "but it brings me back to life, so I won't be taking it off while I'm in the company of vampires. No offence."

"None taken."

"I hope you don't mind my saying, but I can't imagine all you've lived through. Seeing all those changes, living through history. It must have been amazing." Letha's cheeks blushed a rosy red as she muttered out a 'sorry'.

"It's okay, I understand what you mean but..." the original turned to face her with a serious look, "I hope you never get to be my age. Being immortal is worse than any horrid afterlife you can come up with. You're not living forever, you're dying forever."

—————

Letha sat back in Gloria's bar — still in the dress from the shop having bought it, playing Candy Crush on her phone as the witch tried and failed to find the necklace. She let her eyes drift from her phone for a moment as Stefan entered the bar, "You left us."

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."

"Tell me about it." Nik still hadn't quite recovered, lounging around drinking champagne really took it out of him.

"What's she doing?"

"She's failing." Letha threw a menu from the table she was sat at, right at the hybrids head for being rude. Gloria was slightly creepy, but she'd gotten Letha's memories back so how bad could she be?

Gloria wasn't having any of the hybrids sass either, "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now this one offers a solution." Rebekah sat on the table in front of the witch, "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Letha frowned, he looked sweaty and nervous, which was weird since it was only a piece of jewellery. He'd been acting sketchy all summer mind you.

"Well as fun as this has been, the human is going to go eat," both Stefan and Nik stood up, "down boys, I'm going to get some food, pick up Rudy and take him for a walk round the city. No vampire bodyguards. I'll see you all back at the warehouse or something later."

A moment to herself sounded nice right about now.

—————

The wind blew her hair lightly in the breeze as she strolled down the streets of Chicago, her head filled with a million different thoughts. The bright blue sky was quickly becoming a soft orange, signalling that the summer night was coming soon.

"Come on, Rudy." The two approached the warehouse, caution enveloping her being when she noticed the raised voices coming from inside.

Nik and Rebekah were arguing, while Stefan laid on the floor his neck snapped, "It has something to do with that dead girl, Nik!"

"The doppelgänger is dead! Maybe he simply isn't that into you."

"Um," Letha stepped fully into the room, the hybrids face draining of colour as she stared at him, "Elena's not dead."

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Bloody hell! Yes she is."

"No she's not," the siblings thought she may be in denial, "she literally posted on Instagram today about some disgusting chilli she made." Letha held up her phone in confusion as the hybrids face melted into a look of rage.

"I told you." Rebekah snarked out, before turning to Letha,
"Sorry, darling. I need you to take a little nap." Before her brother could stop her the blonde sped towards Letha, snapping her neck.

Nik turned to his sister with a ferocious glare, "Bloody hell, Rebekah!"

"Relax she told me all about her magic ring."

AUTHORS NOTE!
Holy crap was this a long chapter to write I had to cut some scenes out cause it was just too much where she wasn't needed.

She's got her memories back!! Whatcha guys think? (I obviously didn't show every memory).

Some unhappy reunions in the next chapter...

(also bex knows nik has some explains to do so she gave him a bit of time to think lmao)

Remember to vote comment and or share my lovelies! Stay safe!

stunning new cover by posingposeys !

Unedited
-summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1K 34
'ใ€Ž ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แดษดs. ใ€' a love story that has ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ but we all know that always and forever doesn't last... even for i...
397K 9.8K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
258K 3.6K 46
Imagines and preferences enjoy โค ( currently editing ) 11/ sept / 18 - #23 gifs 26/ sept/18- # 13 gifs - bro imma cry I'm so happy thanks so much :')...
2M 58.7K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021