Surrounded By Werewolves...

By illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... More

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:41:. ~Angel's POV~

6.1K 223 19
By illuminacity

I was sitting next to Des and we were both laughing our asses off as we watched the recording Drew had taken. Apparently he had taken the whole thing even the beginning. We were sitting there and it came up to the part where I spoke before showing Hunter and we both laughed harder. I shook my hair with my hand and sparkles were still coming out.

"Like the red paper?" I asked her and she nodded. Drake came stalking up to me and he shook his hair with his hand and we watched the sparkles come raining out. "Wow Drake. You have really colourful dandruff." He laughed.

"That was the most hiarious thing I have ever seen." A smirk rose on his face that I knew I should run away from. He hugged Des and she squealed when he rubbed all the cooking oil on her. He turned to me and I jumped off the table taking a few steps away from him. "Aw come on Angel. Just one hug." I took a few more steps back and Drew grabbed me as both of them put cooking oil all over me.

"Oh Ew!" I muttered thrashing about which made them start cracking up laughing. Even Des was laughing. "That's disgusting!"

"Come on. I'll take you and Des to her house so you can quickly get cleaned up." Drake said smirking.

"Drew's coming. He's temporarily staying at the house so he has clothes there." Drake led us to his car and I picked up my bag. I now had oil in my hair and it was definitely not the best feeling in the world. "Ugh! I now hate cooking oil." It seemed that others had the same idea as us and were heading to their cars. I immediately sat in Drake's front seat and started wriggling in it.

"Hey! Don't get your stupid oil all in my car!"

"You're the one who put all your oil on me so why not? Sharing is caring!" Des started laughing as she sat in the backseat but went quiet when Drew sat down in the other seat. We started moving and I turned to Drake. "Where's Amelia?"

"Home. She already left." I started laughing at that and he glared at me.

"Aww. Poor Drake got left by himself." I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

"Aw. Poor Angel had to sit through History." I growled at him.

"Not funny." I muttered still using the baby voice as I crossed my arms.

"You know you love me."

"Debateable." Drake gasped and clutched his heart which made me laugh sightly.

"I'm going to miss you Angel." He spoke quietly and my lips went in a thin line.

"Me too." Des added.

"Same." I heard Drew say quietly and I bit my lip. Dammit.

"Wear something nice!" Des's mother yelled and I scoffed rolling my eyes. I got dressed in my normal clothes and headed downstairs. Des's mother was in the loungeroom and kept frantically looking at the clock.

"We're not going to be late." I said and turned to me sighing at what I was wearing.

"This is an important court date Angel."

"I don't like to dress up as something I'm not." I muttered and Des came down hurriedly wearing my knee high converse that were red. I smiled at her and I don't even think she knew that when I got them with Drew I got them for her. "Drew! Dammit hurry up! You're slower than a girl is!" I yelled feeling just like an idiot.

"Yeah, yeah!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes. Des' mother had finally got her car back from the mechanics so we could get there okay now. He came back down. "Done." I stepped up to him and pulled a sparkle out of his hair.

"Idiot." I muttered and he shrugged.

"We going yet?" I scoffed and headed towards the front door. Des was next to me and I smiled.

"I got those shoes for you just so you know." She looked down at them and smiled.

"Why thank you Miss Hell." She said officially as she threaded her arm through mine. "It is a sparkling day is it not?"

"Was after what I done." We both laughed at that as we headed for the car. I sat in the back as Des took up the front. Drew took the seat to the right of me and I leaned back in the chair.

"We done." Drew corrected me and I waved him away.

"You only done the oil not the sparkles. That was me."

"Yeah... Next time... No sparkles." He said taking another sparkle out of his hair. I laughed lightly.

"What did you three do? Have a little fight in one of your classes that involves sparkles?" Drew and I both looked at each other smiling.

"Something like that." I said before looking out the window.

"So... We still have three days with you Angel what are you three planning on doing?"

"I was wondering if Angel wanted to come to a party tonight." Drew said and I turned to him frowning. The last party I went to was bad enough.

"That would be good!" Des's mother spoke excitedly and I knew I was going to have to go but first I had to get through this stupid trial. "Now. Angel. If they say anything about your father never being abusive you can just take off your jacket or something." I sighed nodding. I had no idea why my father liked scarring my arms but he had. We stopped outside of the court and I stepped out of the car.

"I don't think I'll need to with a previous witness here." I muttered and they looked at me confused. "How do you think the principal grew to loathe my father?" Des's eyes widened and she nodded. Des had been with him and she must have forgotten he was there.

"Okay. You don't have to worry about everything-"

"I'm not."

"It will all turn out alright." Des's mother had continued on as if I hadn't said anything and I rolled my eyes.

"For a lawyer you sure do say that a lot."

"I've never sat out while someone I know was in court. I'm just a little nervous." We walked in and Des's mother pointed out where I was supposed to sit and she even followed me just to sit down next to me. "Okay. It will all be okay." I watched as my father walked in and his wife and Mary-Anne were with him. Mary-Anne glared at me which made me roll my eyes. "Angel behave." Amanda ordered forcefully and I rolled my eyes again this time just at her and she knew it as I looked away.

The main person came in and a whole discussion happened before I was called up and I had to go sit near the main person. Judge I think. I sat down and everyone was looking at me which made me squirm. What made me squirm most though was the fact that both Bret and Trent were here.

"So how long do you say you have been abused?" A lawyer asked me and I looked down at my lap before looking back up at him.

"About ten or eleven years." My voice was suddenly raspy and quiet but it rung throughout the whole room

"Can you tell us the whole story?" I nodded.

"Um. When I was little my mother left and my father blamed me for it. I was about five when it started and he would either hit me or slice my arms. To tell you the truth I wasn't the one who told him in a few weeks ago a friend of mine did. I had lived with my father's abuse for so long without running away because I had met people here..." I looked at Des and Drake who was next to her. "I never told anyone for years until a girl named Desdemona moved back and even though I couldn't remember her from when my mother was around I stood up for her even from my step-sister. I would get in trouble for that and get worse punishments but I stayed."

I shut my eyes. "I stayed because I didn't want to leave anyone behind or forget anyone. I wanted to wait until I was legally allowed to leave home before doing so so that I wouldn't have to move to any foster homes or anything and could still be around the ones who treated me like I was apart of their family. The principal of my school and my best friend were the first people told because they had walked in while my father was attacking me." I opened my eyes. "I know you probably don't believe me but I have the scars to prove it." I unzipped my jacket and took it off so that everyone could see the cuts.

I heard a few gasps but ignored them. "I know that if my father gets sent away to jail for child abuse I will have to be sent to my Uncle's but I don't want to move. He not only lives in another country but even my mother was afraid of him because he is worse than my father. He has been caught for sexual abuse and as far as I've heard he has never changed. I know it's probably a waste of air to ask this but I'd like to ask if I could stay at a place where I practically have lived these past few years. That is, of course if Amanda Rooth will let me." I switched my gaze to Des's mother and she looked shocked. "Even though most of that time she has treated me like something I'm not she still cares for me and-" Tears started forming in my eyes. "She's one of the very few who do." I looked down at my lap and shut my eyes just wanting to disappear.

"She could have done those marks herself." I sighed and got up turning around to lift the back of my shirt up where there were large slashes.

"Could I do this myself?" I put it back down and tears fell out of my eyes.

"Would you take her in Mrs Rooth?"

"It's Ms." She said and I could hear by her croaky voice that she was about to cry. "And yes." I smiled slightly as more tears came out and fell onto my jacket. I was aware that I was hiding behind my hair to cry but I never have really been a crying person.

"Thank you Miss Hell you can go back to your seat." I got up and headed back all the time staring at the ground. As I sat down Amanda handed me a tissue and I took it before composing myself with a few shaky breaths. Des's mother hugged me and I started crying again as they asked my father to go up. I didn't bother listening to what he had to say as I cried on Des's mother. I had never really had a mother before because mine didn't want me and having Des's mother hugging me sent me over the edge because for once someone actually cared about me.

I could feel a terrible desperation in my heart causing me to cry harder. It started being less and less of the shock that someone loved me and more and more of the fact of my shattered heart. I pulled away from Des' mother and took another tissue. I paid attention as Mary-Anne was brought up. I watched her sit in the chair looking ready for anything.

"Has your step-father ever beaten Miss Hell?"

"I don't think it's in his nature." She said clearly and I started getting angry.

"But has he ever beaten her?"

"I've never seen him do it." The lawyer seemed to take this question and my jaw dropped.

"She isn't even answering the question!" I spoke lowly but furiously to Amanda and she nodded.

"You aren't answering the question Miss." The judge spoke and she gazed up at him. She looked down at her lap and the judge smiled at me. Obviously he had heard what I said.

"Yes. Every night he used to beat her and she'd stay away until late to put it off." Mary-Anne sounded resigned. "My mum liked to watch and encourage him." My eyes widened at the fact that she was ratting her own mother out.

"Were you ever hit?"

"No. Never." I frowned blocking everything out and after what felt like a few seconds Des's mother put her hand on my arm and I jumped.

"Angel. He's going to jail." I stared up at her having no idea what to say. "She is too for a shorter time." I looked over at Mary-Anne who was leaving. I hadn't really expected her to tell the truth but she did and she even confessed about her own mother. Either she was stupid or she was sick of her mother. "Angel?" I jumped again and she hugged me while I just sat there without touching her. Des came over and joined in and I felt a little claustrophobic. I felt my throat close and tears threatened to well up but I took a deep breath.

"You two can let go now." They both pulled away slowly. "So. Am I staying?" They both nodded and Des chuckled slightly. People were looking at me apologetic and I fowned. So I had scars and a bad history but it wasn't that bad was it?

"We should go now." Des said and she took my hand pulling me up. "Uh, how long have you had the scars across your back?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"Years." She didn't look happy that I hadn't told her but her facial expressions soon softened.

"Come on. We better get ready for that party!" Des started leading me down the walkway hurriedly and I laughed lightly.

I looked at what she was holding up.

"No." I shook my head immediately and Drew was laying on my bed chuckling at me.

"Just wear it." He sounded amused as he read one of Des's werewolf books.

"Uh. No. I don't wear dresses."

"Please? I mean you owe me, you're living in my house." I sighed and snatched the dress off of her. I growled narrowing my eyes as I went into the bathroom. I came back out and Des nodded while I shook my head. She sighed and waved me back into the bathroom while she grabbed something else. As I came back out she handed me clothes and I took them without even looking.

I finished getting dressed and looked at what she had given me. It was a pair of short shorts and a long sleeved plain black short. Now this. I could wear. I walked back out and Des happily jumped at what I was wearing while I got out a pair of shoes that weren't knee length but a little bit shorter. I put them on and Drew actually looked at me as I stood up.

"Nice." I rolled my eyes and went through one of my drawers.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Des asked and I turned to her frowning.

"Uh. Changing my belly button ring...?" Relief flashed acrossher face and she picked out a pretty sparkling black one. "No one is going to see it Des it's not like it matters."

"It matches what you done at school today." I sighed and took it off her before changing it.

"Do you just have scars on your arms and back?" I nodded before realising that he had been watching me change it.

"I swear you should get your stomach pierced too Drew. It would look so good on you!" I used a high pitched annoying voice and pretended I was chewing gum. He gazed at me shocked and I waved at him smirking.

"Shut up. I wasn't perving." Drew muttered looking back at the book. "This stuff is weirdly accurate." I looked around the room.

"Are you ready Drew?" He nodded but wouldn't take his eye off the book. He went to touch a picture. "Hey!" He looked at me. "Don't smudge my drawing!" Drew's eyes widened and I clamped my hand over my mouth. "I think I might go downstairs." I pointed to the door and left out it quickly. I hurried down the stairs and I could hear Drew following me.

"How did you draw the werewolf tearing apart an animal?"

"That actually was a person." I heard him stop in his tracks as the realisation would have dawned on him on why I hated werewolves.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and stopped in the loungeroom. The keys to Des's mothers car were on the table.

"Des! Are you ready yet?!"

"Yep!" She came down the stairs wearing my red converse and I smiled at the fact she was wearing ripped jeans as well. She normally hated them.

"Let's go." I said and they followed me while one of them was continuosly staring at me. "Drew stop staring at me please. It was just a picture."

"You talking about the one where your-" I glared at the windscreen and she shut up. "Thought so."

"What? Just tell me. Please Des?" She looked conflicted but shook her head. "Angel?" I sighed.

"Eleven years ago I watched my mother tear apart a person. She had been changed after I was born and it was the first time I had ever seen her as a werewolf. She had no idea that I was even there while he screamed and-"

"Stop thinking about it." Des said and my grip slowly loosened on the wheel making my knuckles go back to their normal colour.

"I have never known a werewolf that hasn't tried to kill me." I let out quickly and Drew was quiet.

"Until now of course." Was all he said but it sounded like a question. "You do know I would never hurt you right?" Des stiffened next to me and I knew why. She thought he liked me.

"Of course not. You've got to tell that girl you like her though." It would put her at ease greatly.

"How am I supposed to when she has a boyfriend?" He sounde defeated and I glanced over in Des's direction and she was frowning which made me want to hit her up the back of the head. She hadn't clicked onto the part where she had a boyfriend and he had been kissing her before.

"Just try tonight. Wait until the boyfriend is away and don't hit on her too hard." He groaned before giving me directions. I parked out the front of a huge and I mean HUGE mansion. "Holy shit!" I blurted before I could even stop myself from sounding like an idiot. "I mean Des's house is huge but holy shit!" Drew started laughing and I could feel heat rise up to my cheeks.

"I know."

"I thought since it's about the same size as Bret's you might be used to it. In fact, his is just a few streets away." I glared at him and his hands rose in surrender. "I wasn't suggesting anything!" I rolled my eyes and got out of the car putting the keys in my pocket.

"Can I have the keys?" Des pouted and I shook my head. "You would head off with your boyfriend and leave us stranded and he would probably take the car somewhere and make out with a girl in the car." I shivered.

"Fine. But if you see Josh's car gone Drew's with me and we left you here." I rolled my eyes but knew she was serious. She hurried away towards the front door and Drew stayed back with me.

"If you want I could stay by your side and make sure you don't run into Bret or Hunter." I shook my head.

"I'll be fine." He still walked in with me though and I stayed by his side as we walked into the front door. He took my wrist lightly and helped me towards where Drake, Josh and Amelia were. I watched as Des ran up to Josh and kissed him. "Ugh." Drew said the same thing as me at the same time and I lowered my head to laugh before bringing it back up again. "Great minds think alike." I said which made him laugh and me just smile widely.

"But seriously ugh."

"Exactly." I saw Hunter and partially hid behind Drew's back.

"What's up?" He asked as we still pushed through the crowd.

"I'm not hiding from Hunter. Pfft. No..." He pulled me a little harder and eventually we got out of the crowd and he let go of my wrist. "Remind me to never go over there again." I looked back over at the drinking crowd. We sat there chatting for a while before I got up to go to investigate the house. I started down a hallway and stopped completely in my tracks trying to decide whether to go up the stairs or not.

I decided for up the stairs because there were less people and less of a chance of running into Bret or Hunter. I started up the stairs looking around as I continued walking down another hallway. I froze instantaneously when I saw Bret standing in the hallway and went into the unlocked door on my left. I shut the door and turned around to see Hunter.

"Hey." He spoke casually and I nodded before opening the door again.

"Sorry." I muttered but he shut the door before I could open it again.

"Try not to do that Bret's still out there." I froze at how close he was to me. "I seriously don't want him knowing which room is mine."

"So you live here..." He smirked and I tried to open the door again but he had locked it.

"Stay until he leaves?" My eyes left his and searched around the room. "I promise I won't make you feel uncomfortable."

"You're doing it right now." I ground out through clenched teeth and he took a few steps back. He went and sat down on a seat near his bed.

"Drink? I know a game we can play." I stayed where I was before reluctantly going and sitting down on his bed. I watched his eyes drift down to my legs before they came back up to me. "Yeah I need a drink." He poured alcohol into two cups and handed me one. "Okay. Yes or no questions if it's yes you take a drink if it's no you don't."

"What kind of questions?"

"Any." He looked into his cup. "Me first." I froze before he looked back up at me. "How many scars do you have?" I blinked a few times.

"What?"

"I mean I was at the court thing and I was wondering how many scars you had."

"I have no idea and I thought it had to be yes or no questions."

"Fine. Do you have fifty scars?" I didn't drink. "Your go."

"Are you in Bret's pack?" He didn't drink.

"No. Trent's actually." My eyes bugged. Wait, what?! "Do you have any idea how many scars you have?" I took a drink out of my cup.

"Is this your foster parents house?" He took a drink and I started getting a hang of the game.

"Will you tell me how many scars you have?" I took a drink and nodded.

"About more than fifty-five." He nodded slowly. "Um... Are you a slut?" I asked playfully actually wanting to know. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"How do you define slut?"
"Have you slept with more than eighteen girls?" He took a sip and my face went pale. "Okay. Ew."

"Are you a slut?"

"Define slut." I said and he smirked.

"Slept with more than ten guys?" I didn't drink and I bit my lip. "Have you slept with any?"

"Hey it's my go!" He shut up and I thought hard biting my lip still. "Uh... Have you ever had phone sex." He took a sip and I laughed histerically. "Oh, oh that's too good."

"Have you ever even had sex?" I took a sip and he smirked as I started feeling a buzz from the drink. "Really?" I took another drink even though it was my turn. I matched his smirk. "Who? When?"

"My go and anyway those aren't yes or no questions." I felt really fuzzy coming to think of it and kind of giggly. "Do you get along with anyone in your family." He didn't drink.

"Will you tell me who you slept with?" I didn't drink but did lean back on his bed before a thought came to mind.

"Is this bed... Clean?!" He took a long drink out of his cup and I sighed happily feeling better instantly. "Thank god." I muttered shaking my hair out of my face.

"Do you have to do that?" I smiled cockily and took a deep drink.

"This is nice." I said and he just shrugged. "Um... What is there to ask?"

"Anything." I scruched my nose up trying to think before I giggled with what I had been wanting to know for ages.

"Does my belly button ring look okay?" I lifted up my shirt and his eyes moved down to it. "Des says it is but I'm not so sure..." I saw him take another long drink out of his cup. "So it's okay?" He nodded.

"Looks great." I laughed and put my shirt back down.

"Just curious." We kept drinking until we were up to the last two cups of his drink. He stared at me and he looked deadly serious.

"Would you ever kiss me? It's okay if you say no I-" I put the cup up to my lips and drank the last dregs. He seemed a little confused and I cleared my throat because I felt really weird.

"Would you ever kiss me? I wouldn't doubt you if you said no." I watched as he drained the last of his drink. My mouth opened slightly just before he dropped his cup and kissed me. I thought it might just be the fact that I was drunk but his lips fet like fire and I knew what Des had meant about Drew. I kissed him back as my arms went around his shoulders. My heart started beating faster as his warm hands touched my waist. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth for him as he deepened the kiss hungrily. I made a noise as my hands went down the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him.

**All Rights Reserved**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
428K 16.4K 33
-COMPLETED- Every 500 years a rare prophecy is completed. That prophecy is that a woman at the age of 18 will gain four mate marks. She will then c...
45 1 19
Angel Rose Fire and her twin brother Adrian Samuel Fire lives with their adopted family after their parents died in an accident. Angel has to suffer...
2.8K 31 10
Imagine being nobody in this life. You were thrown into the street by your birth mother when you were just a few days old. And adoptive parents once...