His Nurse:

By CharmingQueen1

Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Sp... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Meeting the Cullen's
Chapter 3: Edward's back
Possible Date Night
Baseball
Spencer's story:
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
My Sweet Revenge
Carolyne is here
Tattoo's and a baby
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Battle/Ring Hunting
Chapter 16: Wedding planning
Honeymoon
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
authors note

Chapter 13:

15.2K 290 56
By CharmingQueen1

Spencer's POV:
I wake up in Emmett's arms and he says, "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?"

I nod at him and hug him and say, "What time is it?"

Emmett says, "10:30. Kristina called last night and said you didn't need to come in today."

I hear my phone ring and I say, "Hello?"

I hear a sigh and the person says, "Hey, Spencer. It's Kristina. How are you feeling?"

I say, "Like shit. How's work today?"

Kristina says, "Well, Bella's in here and she wants to abort her child. I'm not going to question it. I know you have words for her. I would if I went through what you did and she has the audacity to kill her child and she's almost 6 months through her pregnancy."

I say, "She's very stubborn and thinks she's right on everything, Kristy."

She says, "Kristy. I like that one."

I smile and say, "Do you have to be in there with her?"

She sighs and says, "Yes. She started to complain and she screamed for my boss, Sophia to come in here and say that she wants another nurse and not I quote, 'This Bitch.' Sophia asked her if I had done anything wrong and she told her, 'Being friends with her whore of a sister.' Sophia told her, 'Sorry, if she didn't do anything I'm not replacing her. If you didn't see her with your sister you wouldn't be complaining right now. She's your sister's boss. She's going to be around her.' Bella was fine after that and tried to talk to me and she tried to change my mind on how good of a person you are."

I say, "She wants me to leave and is trying to get everyone to hate me. What she doesn't notice is everyone hates her and her attitude."

Kristy says, "Yeah, that's true. Everyone knew of her attitude before we saw her in here last night."

I say, "Do you know why she came in last night?"

Kristy says, "There was some bleeding, but they're ok. She's actually going into surgery soon to abort the baby. She doesn't even want to see her child. She's going to be under full anethesia. I don't even think she's going to name that baby boy, but we'll see."

I say, "Poor Jacob. He's willing to raise the baby since he made a mistake, but he's the only one willing to go with the consequences of that mistake. Bella used him, and he was naive on how she manipulates people."

Kristy says, "That's sad. How old is he? I know she's 17."

I say, "Around 16, I think. She's almost 18, Kristy."

Kristy gasps and says, "That poor boy. You know she's going to be in here for a few days after the surgery to see how she is healing."

I say, "I know. She can't stay at home because no one is there to help her. I know, Jake and I won't be there because we don't agree with her choices."

Kristy says, "She is your sister though."

I say, "I'm the only one who thinks we are sisters. To her, I'm just a random whore that shares the same father as her. I lost my baby a natural way, she is going to kill hers without a thought or even thinking of her child that is being created inside of her. That was the best memory of pregnancy I had. The feeling of growing your own baby inside of you and knowing they are there by them moving and kicking in my uterus. The pain of childbirth was subsided by holding that little baby. Then it all came crashing down when she passed away."

Tears slip out of my eyes and Emmett holds me in his arms and Kristy says, "Wow. I'm sorry about what you went through, Spencer. But I have to go back to work."

I say, "Bye, Kristy."

She says, "Bye."

I hang up the phone and Emmett holds me tight in his arms and says, "Cry it out, Baby."

I continue to cry in his arms until I physically can't cry anymore. I get changed into this:

We walk downstairs and I'm attacked with hugs and Carolyne says, "I'm going to kill that bitch!"

Rose screams, "Me too!"

They start to run around and I look at them like they are crazy. They grabbed duck tape, pliers, and more tools. Rose grabbed a hammer and a sledge hammer. Carolyne grabbed knives and I say, "Put them away!"

They look at me and pout and I say, "Really? You know my father is Cheif of Police right?"

Rose nods and says, "So? I can't physically leave evidence."

I say, "But, Carolyne can. Your not killing her or torturing her. She's going to live with this mistake and all the other ones she's regretting right now. That's the best torture of all. I have a plan. Dad knows about it already since I didn't want the hospital to kill the baby."

Rose smirks and says, "Rosalie likes."

Carolyne says, "I like too."

Alice says, "That is the best plan ever. Emmett's going to agree. I've seen it."

Bella's POV:
I don't give a rats ass what Spencer thinks of me getting rid of this baby. I don't want him and I don't want to be with Jake. I know that hurts his feelings but whatever. It's what I want to do and nobody is stopping me. Dad asks before they take me away, "Are you sure you want to go through with this, Bella?"

I sigh and say, "I'm going through with this, Dad. I'm' not going to let an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy ruin my life before it begins. I don't want him, it's my body and nobody else gets a say, even if it is Jacob's child!"

They wheel me out of the room and into surgery and take the baby out of my uterus. I fall asleep on the way over to the surgery unit. I wake up with some discomfort going to get up, but I'm skinny again. Thank God! Dad says, "Good. You're awake. How do you feel my very grounded daughter?"

I gasp and say angrily, "Fine. What do you mean grounded?"

He says, "For calling your sister a whore and a bitch for the past few months and that means you are grounded for the next 2 months. No phone or car. No seeing the Cullens or Jake. You upset him very much by trying to kill the baby and stringing him along with the pregnancy for so long. We found someone willing to adopt him. Your sister and Emmett are adopting the baby and his name is Cassian Lucas Cullen."

I say, "I paid them to kill the baby not let someone adopt him!!!!"

Dad says, "Actually, I'm paying for it and your sister paid the hospital so she could adopt him so you wouldn't kill the poor thing. She has a heart and is letting Jacob see his child and Cassian will know that Jake's his father, but he won't know you. Those were her terms. I also want you to pay me back since you are an adult and this was your decision."

I mumble, "Fucking bitch."

Dad says, "3 months now."

I'm pissed off now from being grounded for longer. I ask, "How long will I be in here?"

Dad says, "Until you are well enough to go back home and get a job to pay me back the $1,150 this surgery and stay costed me."

I whine, "Really?"

He nods and says, "I'm going to see my grandson, Cassian."

I grimace and say, "That is the worst name ever."

Dad says, "It's adorable and different. Isabella isn't unique, it's a very commonly used name."

I scoff and say, "Spencer is a boy's name."

Carlisle says, "Actually, Isabella. Spencer is a gender neutral name. I quite like my son's girlfriend, and I will join you soon to see my grandson soon, Charlie."

I say angrily, "He came from me! He's mine."

Dad says, "I knew you would do this. Cassian's is Spencer's son. She payed for the adoption and she's his mother and he won't turn out like you."

I say, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Dad says frustrated, "You are an ungrateful child and your mother knows what you did and she's pissed. She thought you were better than that. When you are better, you are living with her again in Florida."

I say, "The fuck I am. I want to be here."

He says, "You are living with your mother and that's final, Isabella. You won't be here harassing the Cullen's, Spencer, or Jacob anymore. If you want to move back after graduation, you have to be able to live on your own."

I say, "Spencer doesn't."

Dad says, "She's a independant woman who lives with her boyfriend. I don't have to pay for her. She has her own money and life, none of which you have. She isn't taking from them. I know my oldest daughter. Dr. Cullen, are you done?"

He says, "I am. Let's go see our grandchild. I'll tell you this, Isabella. You won't get him back. She's very attatched to him already. Cassian's almost able to go home with his mom."

I'm going to find a way to get my baby back and cause Spencer pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.3K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
18.7K 536 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
156K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
323K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...