Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

By Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 24

18.4K 974 514
By Taekooktrash_tk

The practice session became an ordeal for Taehyung since it's hard to control his power and beast at the same time specially when he has a very seductive partner but with time he learned about the source of younger's power.

They were both practicing in the jungle and just like usual, Jungkook was sitting on older's lap, grinding on his shaft and kissing him hungry. From the past one week, Taehyung started releasing his power too because if he tried to control too much then a sudden release could damage more.

Taehyung was the first to broke the kiss, but a string of saliva was still attaching their lips. Jungkook was gasping, looking confused on why older broke the kiss this quick.

"What happened?", Jungkook asked breathless.

"Babe I think I know the source of your power", Taehyung rasped.

"Huhhh... Really?", Jungkook asked confused.

"Yeah. I think Babe it's all in your head. Since I have power, you feel safe around me. That's why you always release power around me. It has nothing to do with us being always involve into this intimating position", Taehyung said caressing younger's waist.

"But then h-how am I supposed to release this on my own?", Jungkook pouted.

"Just get relaxed and think about your power. Then feel that you are releasing it slowly and control it", Taehyung said, showing him in the process how to do that and by the time he finished talking, his flames were dancing on his palm.

Jungkook nodded but was hesitant. "Babe I said relax", Taehyung said again. Then Jungkook stood up, he exhaled a breath. He lifted his right palm in mid-air then he concentrated on his palm and after awhile, a small blue flame lit on his palm. With time it grew more and more and his smile widened seeing himself controlling the flames.

"Oh my Gawwdd Tae look!! I did it!!", Jungkook chimed and Taehyung's smile grew wider. Extinguishing his flames, he jumped on older who immediately caught him before they could attached their lips, a figure jumped down from the tree,

"Finally hoe! After ages you understand that it's not sex that give you power. Your pea brain didn't understand such a simple thing", Jihyun said rolling his eyes.

"Bitch were you always eyeing us in your bat form?", Jungkook asked shocked.

"Of course hoe! I have to keep an eye on both of you since you both are now explosive bombs", Jihyun huffed.

"Well well well..my horny Bunny finally mastered his power", Jimin said from the other side along with his hyungs.

"Thank goodness you did it without any destruction. We remember when we taught Tae, he just blew up the place and we got injured too. So great job Kookie. Well done", Jin said patting younger's shoulder.

"Alright so we move 1 stage further but what about Mihyuk? When is he coming?", Yoongi asked Jihyun.

"I assume by the end of this week. You all know plan right?", Jihyun said and everybody nodded.

Then they all went back to the pack house. Taehyung went straight to bathroom since the huge tent in front was hurting like hell. When Jungkook saw Taehyung going upstairs, he asked Bogum, "Hyung can I just do my thang with him now? Since we both have the same problem and he doesn't have to jerk if I'll help him".

"Hoe you're not allowed to do destruction with h-", before Jihyun can protest, Bogum said, "Of course" making him eye his mate.

"Thank you bogumie Hyung. And stop bugging in our matters you Jealous O", Jungkook said, censoring the word 'hoe' in front of Bogum.

Jungkook stood up and went in the same direction as his mate when Jimin and Jin started teasing the younger again.

Jimin: Do your thang .. Do your thang with me now.

Jin: What's my thang..What's my thang.. tell me now 🌚🌚

All the boys facepalmed while Jungkook smirked looking at his two bottom mates, winking and waving at them.

Taehyung took his clothes off, throwing them in the laundry basket then he moved under cold shower. His body was boiling hot. It became a routine by now, and it became more harder to make himself and his wolf relax.

His head was down, water was dripping from his hair while his body was releasing fumes because of the hot temperature. His eyes were blood red and he was clutching his fist tightly when his nose picked the sweet scent of arousal.

He turned immediately to look and saw his mate completely naked, in his full glory. Jungkook heard him growl and he swore, he felt his body being paralyzed.

"Why are you here?", Taehyung said, still trying so hard to control himself. Not to hover above him and marked him once again.

Since Jungkook noticed that Taehyung isn't making any moves, so he just closed the distance by standing in front of him, "what do you mean? This bathroom belongs to both of us equally", he sassed.

Taehyung held his breath, so that he won't smell his mate's alluring scent but of course his mate is evil for a reason 😏 so he pressed older on the shower wall. Now the water was dripping on younger. He rubbed his erection on older then seductively husked,

"You and I have same problem right now and we can both help each other out. It will be much more pleasurable then you jerking yourself. So why be a meanie Hyungie. Let's be each other's cure.. hmmm".

Jungkook heard him growl and before he could process, he was pressed on the wall with his ass cheek spread wide by older. Jungkook release a cry as older entered in without any lube. Water was the only thing that was making them wet right now.

Taehyung took his erection out and pushed forward with more pressure, making younger to whimper in both pleasure and pain. Taehyung senses were long clouded with need so he thrust faster and harder without mercy.

"Aaahhh.... S-slow aaahhhh .. d-d... Down... Aaahhh.... Haaaa yunng ngghhh aaahhh", Jungkook choked out. It was hard to form a coherent sentence when his prostrate was being abused dead on, making him see a whole new galaxy.

Jungkook lifted his ass more in air to take him in deeper and both released a moan and groan because of the change. Jungkook was moaning while older was cursing and slamming harder. He needs to release his power but he can't here. For now, he lowered his mouth between the hollow of younger's neck and shoulder and bit hard, making younger to choke another moan and he released his fluid by surprise.

After few more thrust Taehyung came inside, making younger shudder and purred. He was still inside of him and younger squeezed around his length making older groan. Once again he was turned around with the speed of lightning.

Older slid out his length and younger was under the shower again. Before he could question anything, he felt his ass cheek being spread and 2 finger's of older slid in, taking out the cum. Younger moaned, trying to stop older, "w-why aaahh you are nghhhh doing that ahhhh".

"Precautions babe precautions", he husked on his ear, nibbling afterwards.

"IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO CONTINUE YOUR LITTLE MARATHON THEN FUCKING GO OUT OR I SWORE I WILL SHOVE SOME NEUTRALIZERS ON BOTH OF YOUR DICKS", Jihyun shouted from the living room.

"Bitch you have a mate too now. Instead of listening to us why don't you get that B-Dick", Jungkook linked.

Everybody down there saw Jihyun blushing out of the blue and they all raised their brow while he cursed him under his breath.

"He is right love. Would you like to enjoy the nature with me?", Taehyung rasped.

Jungkook laughed but nodded. They came back to their room and took out their boxers. From down there, they heard Jimin and Jin singing again, louder this time.

Jin and Jimin: DO YOUR THANG.. DO YOU YOUR THANG WITH ME... WHAT'S MY THANG TELL ME NOW ... YEAH YEAH YEAHH...

Taehyung was near Window and confused what their hyungs are chanting but younger smirked. He opened his door and replied, "BOOM BOOM BOOM ... JUMP JUMP JUMP" , making Taehyung more confused while Jin and Jimin laughed loudly.

"What was that?", Taehyung asked still confused.

"You won't understand Hyung. It's a BB's inside joke", he winked.

"BB?"

He kissed his cheek, "Don't think about that too much".
(Bottom Bitches 😂 please don't kill me 😂)

They both jumped down from the window in their human form but the moment they landed on ground, they were in their wolf form. Jungkook caressed his face on older's and then he bit on older's cheek, making him gasped in surprise. Then he ran away from him giggling and laughing.

Taehyung ran behind him and before younger could ran away further, he was pulled towards older. He hovered above him and return to his human form and so did Jungkook. Without any words exchange, he leaned down and captured his lips. Jungkook immediately responded and Taehyung removed both of their boxers.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his legs around his waist and he starting thrusting fast and hard again. He moaned loudly, arching his back. His eyes were half hooded and silver and red. Taehyung was surprised to see the change. He stopped his movement, making younger whine then he sighed, relaxed and started abusing his prostrate again.

Younger was a moaning mess under him and was about to shoot his cum any moment. While older was still no way near to his climax. He started nibbling and sucking younger's neck and collarbone and when he bit down there, younger came. He was still shooting his cum and older was slamming in without showing any mercy. After five minutes or so, he came inside, making younger to scratch older's back with the warmness he felt inside.

Both of them were breathless and still insatiable. Jungkook saw the wind blowing flower petals and coming to his direction. His mouth opened in awe. The flowers surrounded him, making a bed. He felt his body being lift up in the air, and when his back touched the ground again, it was soft and fluffy because of all the flowers.

Emotions rose to his chest and his eyes started to shed the tears of pure bliss. "I love y-you so f-fucking much". He cried, hiding his face on his shoulder. Taehyung kissed on his hair, "I love you so much more Love. More than anything. Mere words can't describe my love for you".

They both smiled at each other and once again closed the distance between them. Unlike their other rough and hot kisses, this one was pure love and adoration and when they made love this time, they were more gentle.

After few hours, both latter came from the front door and went straight to bathroom again. Once again, Taehyung fingered him and removed his cum. Younger whined again, "Why are you doing this?"

"For safety purpose bub", he pecked his lips and younger huffed. They made love yet again and of course Taehyung repeated the same, making younger annoyed. They came out and got dressed and then went down to join everybody on dinner table.

They were all eating while Jihyun was eyeing Jungkook. Jungkook glare and taunted, "Don't you have ever seen a beautiful face?"

Everybody looked at them still chewing on their meal while smiling and then Jihyun made everyone choke when he said the next thing, making Taehyung eyes wide,

"I see... So you're PREGNANT"

_____________________________

A/N: The real drama is about to start 🌚 so what do you think will happen next?? Do you think I'm fooling you all this time 👉👈 or not? 🙊🙊

Someone asked about "Crest"

So this is how a crest look. It's an example.

Keep voting and commenting guys 💜 and please please take care of yourself 🙏🙏 stay at home and take precautions 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
470K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
672K 29.7K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...