Messed up love | Josh Richard...

By Teen_fanfic

Anna is a 16 year old girl who has just became big on TikTok. Let's say a lot of the boys take a liking into... More

Info
1 "leaving"
2 "meeting everyone"
3 "i give up"
4 "this isnt over pt1"
5 "Avenge me!"
6 "Dramatic irony"
7 "Date night pt 1"
8 "Date night pt 2"
9 "suitcase riding"
10 "up in the air"
11 "Its not what it looks like, I swear!"
12 "This isn't over pt2"
13 "The Hospital"
14 "Pizza"
15 "Breakfast"
IMPORTANT!!!
16 "Pool"
18 "New relationship"
19 "Back on tour"
Characters???
20 "Josh"
21 "the reveal"

17 "Smut"

3K 41 46
By Teen_fanfic

Anna pov

Both of us go and get changed,

I don't know where these outfits came from but they are a bit revealing. I walk out of the room to see Josh sitting on the sofa "May I ask where did you get these outfits from?" I ask, he looks up at me "Whilst you were in the hospital, Me and Jaden went out to the mall and picked out clothes for you!" He says smiling, "we are going to go clothes shopping!" I state, "Are we now?" He mocks. I grab a pillow and throw it at him, he jumps up and looks down at my shorts.

"What?" I ask, "your not wearing them, they are too short!" He stares and starts to walk towards me, "No No No, you're the one that brought them, they are staying on!" I protest. "Go get changed!" He demands and points towards the door, I smile "Make me!" I tease. He smiles and lunges forward and I start to run, he chases after me. I grab the car keys and run out of the door and to the car. I unlock the door and reach for the handle, but Josh wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. "I'm not taking you out looking like that!" He states, "Why not?" I argue. "Because I don't fancy fighting off boys the entire time we are out!" He states. He puts me down and looks at me, I look up at him and put my hand on his cheek.

"Ok I will get changed........... when we get back!" And with that I quickly open the door and jump in the car and smile at him. He gets in the car, he looks at me and shakes his head.

Josh starts to drive and he puts his hand on my thigh, I roll my eyes and smile I place my hand on top of his and I could see him smirk. Every time he had to change gear he grab my hand and put it on the gear stick and then place his hand on top of mine and change gear.

We arrive at the mall and Josh runs around the car and opens the door for me, he holds out his hand, I take it and he helps me out. We hold hands and walk into the mall, we head straight to McDonald's. We wait in the queue for what seems like hours but in actual fact it was 6 minutes but still. The lady asks us what we want, "I will have a big Mack and large chips (fries) with a large coco cola, and she will have 20 chicken nuggets and medium chips (fries) with a medium vanilla milkshake!" Josh orders.  He pays and we go sit down.

"I won't be able to eat 20 chicken nuggets!" I state, "I know!" Josh smirks. The food arrives at our table, and we start to eat and Josh steals a couple of my chicken nuggets. Once we finish Josh goes up and orders a Mc Flurry. He comes back with two spoons, he puts the ice cream in the middle of the table and we share it. I eat the ice cream too quickly and get a brain freeze. I clutch my head and he looks at me with sympathy in his eyes "tongue to the roof of your mouth!" He states, confusion grows across my face but I do it and it actually works "Damn!" I whisper and Josh laughs.

Skip the shopping
(The bit I have been regretting!)
(If you want to skip this smut then look for the ~~~~)

Josh gives me a piggy back into the house and plops me down on the sofa. He gets on top of me and kisses my lips, I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his arms either side of me to support himself and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He breaks the deep passionate kiss and starts kissing my neck, he then goes down to my stomach and pulls off my top and starts trailing the kisses back up to my lips.

I start to unbutton his shirt and pull it off of his arms, he wraps his arms behind my back and pulls me up so I'm sitting on his lap. He strokes my thighs whilst sucking on my neck, I start to breath heavily. He puts his hands under my thighs and picks me up and our lips connect automatically, I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into the bedroom.

He gently lays me on the bed, without breaking the lustful kiss he unbuttons my shorts and slips them off so I was left in my underwear. He breaks the kiss and looks at me for permission and I nod, he then begins kissing me but more intensely and he undoes my bra and I take it off and throw it on the floor. He starts sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey and then he begins kissing down my body.
(I'm stopping here but I'm pretty sure you know what happens next!)
(And sorry if that felt rushed I just didn't know how to write it!)

~~~~

I open my eyes to see Josh fast asleep next to me with his arms around my waist, I smile and then flashes of last night come creeping through my mind. I smile and start to play with hair, I stay doing this for five minutes, and every so often he would smile. "I'm getting up now!" I whisper and he frowns, "But!" He protest with a deep sleepy voice, "I have been stroking your hair for 5 minutes!" I state and his frown turns to a pout but I stick my tongue out.

"Pass me your shirt!" I demand, and he stares into my eyes "Why?" He ask, "because I'm pretty sure that my top isn't going to cover me!" I reply, "What's the problem with that?" He smirks and I hit his shoulder playfully. "Ugh fine!" He says in defeat and passes me his shirt. I put the shirt and my underwear on and I walk into the bathroom. My phone starts to ring and it was Anthony!

"Who is it?" Josh asks sitting up, "Anthony!" I scream and Josh's face drops. I run to the drawers and slide on one of Josh's jumpers and I chuck him a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

I run back into the bathroom and accept the call.
An: "hey!"
A: "What took you so long?"
An: "I was just getting a jumper!"
A: "ok and how are you doing?"
An: "I'm alright, how about you?"
A: "Good, oh and everyone on tour says hi!"
An: "Say I said Hi back!"
An: "wait how is Avani?"
A: "She is alright, we don't really talk much!"
An: "tell her to text me when she is free!"
A: "Will do but got to go, bye!"
An: "Bye!"
(By the way it was a FaceTime)

That was odd, anyway, I walk towards the bed and jump on it Josh flops down next to me, I go on Instagram and see this!!

luvanthony

Liked by jadenhossler, avaannii, joshrichards and 2,738,284 others

Luvanthony: ily ❤️❤️❤️ @avaannii

avaannii: I love you to bb 💕💕
-> anna_reeves: hold up I thought you were my bb ❤️😞🥺
-> joshrichards: I guess I'm irrelevant!
-> luvathony: Nah your mine Richards!

A/n Hello haven't seen you lot in a long time, I'm sorry I just didn't know how to write a smut without cringing, I wanted to throw my phone across the room so many times 😂

Anyway so Anthony and Avani are now dating, and Anna is not a virgin anymore!

Thank you so much for 25k reads I love you 💕💕

IMPORTANT

PLEASE

CHECK

bUnny0006

Book please

"U are my baby girl"

Also check out my other book!!!

Please vote and leave comments

Love you ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 6.7K 36
Just read it This is like my first book so I'm sorry πŸ₯³ Hi I just completed this book and am crying so yw
25.5K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
308K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
239K 3.5K 39
Abigail life never seem to go in her favor. From traveling from 50 different foster homes in sight of finding a family again to figuring out who she...