"𝓢𝓱𝓱𝓱..." ✔

By CTRL_ALT_D3L

(OLD) (William Afton x reader) (COMPLETED) •----• Incident after incident, she seems to always go back to h... More

.
Ø₦Ɇ
₮₩Ø
₮ⱧⱤɆɆ
₣ØɄⱤ
₣łVɆ
₴łӾ
₴ɆVɆ₦
Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮
₦ł₦Ɇ
₮Ɇ₦
ɆⱠɆVɆ₦
₮₩ɆⱠVɆ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮ɆɆ₦
₣ØɄⱤ₮ɆɆ₦
₣ł₣₮ɆɆ₦
₴łӾ₮ɆɆ₦
₴ɆVɆ₦₮ɆɆ₦
Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮ɆɆ₦
₦ł₦Ɇ₮ɆɆ₦
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₮₩Ø
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₣łVɆ
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₴łӾ
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₴ɆVɆ₦
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮
₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₦ł₦Ɇ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₮₩Ø
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₣łVɆ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₴łӾ
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₴ɆVɆ₦
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮
₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ-₦ł₦Ɇ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₮₩Ø
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ
ACNH (Bonus Chapter)
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₣łVɆ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₴łӾ
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₴ɆVɆ₦
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮
₣ØⱤ₮Ɏ-₦ł₦Ɇ
₣ł₣₮Ɏ
₣ł₣₮Ɏ-Ø₦Ɇ
₣ł₣₮Ɏ ₮₩Ø
₣ł₣₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ
₣ł₣₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ
Vacation (Bonus Chapter)
₣ł₣₮Ɏ-₣łVɆ
₣ł₣₮Ɏ-₴łӾ
Future- Bonus Chapter
Bonus Scenes

₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ

18.7K 644 822
By CTRL_ALT_D3L

Now playing..

"Freaks"
-Surf Curse
////
"Hopefully, I won't wake up this time"
•-•

    I sat in the hospital room between Audrey and Henry.

  It was weird. I'm used to being the one laying in the hospital bed in pain.

This time it's Will. He's the last person I would've expected to be in the hospital bed right in front of me.

He's unconscious right now, for he had surgery a bit ago.

I stared at the ground, zoning out. It was the next morning, for we had spend the night at the hospital.

    I looked back up at William. He looked similar to how I did when I had the same accident.

     However, it was worse for him because of his body shape and because of the suit's size.

   The suit fit him perfectly so the springlocks dug deeper into his skin.

I wonder what would've happened if I wouldn't have helped him.

   If I would've let him die.

Fortunately for him, I saved his life.

Henry sighed heavily.

   I looked over at him. "You okay?" I asked. He nods in response. "I'm just in a confused state of mind right now.."

"I understand that. We have to keep moving forward."

A nurse pops in holding a small tray with a few coffee cups on it.

  Henry takes one. "Miss, I didn't know if you wanted one or not, but I brought one up anyways."

I nod, smile, and take the cup. I took a sip of the coffee. It was black, but it's better than nothing.

"I can't believe that he actually managed to get into an accident with that suit. He's been wearing it for years! And I don't really understand why he would get back into it when we don't use them anymore.." Henry says.

I nod in agreement.

I knew I had to make a coverup story for William.

    Even though I don't know the full story of what he was doing back there, I know it was something he had to keep secret.

"I believe he was testing the suit out to see if it still works. Probably because he really liked the suit, y'know?"

Henry nods. "Yeah, maybe that's it.. I'm just overthinking it like usual." He chuckles in a, somehow, almost sad way.

The nurse pops back into the room for a second. "Oh, Mr. Emily? You have a call from your wife." Henry nods and stands up. "I'll be right back."

I gave him a thumbs up as he leaves the room.

The sound of the door shutting made me sigh. Audrey placed her hand on my shoulder.

   "Hey it'll be okay. I knew you guys had somewhat of a close relationship?" Her statement came out more as if it was a question.

I gave her a smile. "Yeah.. you could say that."

"Oh! Uh, I have a question I've been meaning to ask. I'll ask while we're on the subject." Her next question made me very relieved that Julian wasn't in the room.

"We're you guys like.. a thing?" She asked quietly. My eyes widened. "Oh! No, no, no, we aren't." I say just a tad bit too quickly.

She raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Do you at least like him?"

"In a professional way, yes."

Her smile widens. "No, I mean like-like him?"

I start laughing. "What is this? Middle school?"

Audrey busts out laughing. This causes me to start a fit of laughter.

We continued to talk about people from our school, and people we used to know.

Eventually the topic came back to Freddy's.
"So how long have you known Henry?"

  I thought for a moment. "For a long time, really. He's like the father figure in my life right now."

Julian enters the room. "Where were you?" Audrey asks. "I was at a restaurant nearby eating breakfast. And no, I didn't bring anything back. You should've asked for something."

Audrey's look of curiosity quickly turned to anger. "Dude! You knew we were hungry!"

Julian smirked and sat back down. "As if. You didn't say anything." Audrey groans and leans back into her chair

I decided to check on William. I gazed to the hospital bed in front of me. His chest rose and fell in a rhythmic manner. My eyes were soon met with two piercing blue ones.

William's straight face soon turned into a weak smile as he noticed me looking at him. I realized it must've looked like I was checking him out.

"Good morning, darling." His gaze was still focused on me.

I break eye contact and look down at my feet as heat rose to my cheeks. I couldn't handle the intensity of his gaze.

Audrey noticed my sudden discomfort so she started talking. "Good morning, Mr. Afton." She smiled.

   Julian wanted to say something, I could tell. However, William's proper demeanor stopped him from doing so.

William noticed this. "Something you wish to say, Julian?" He said with his signature smile still on his face.

Jules was surprised at the fact he was called out so suddenly. This caused him to stutter. "U-um.. no.. sir."

I leaned back in my chair. "So, Y/n? You never answered my question." She grinned.

   My comfort soon turned to a mixture between annoyance and a horrified feeling.

"..what question?" I ask, playing dumb. "Don't act like you don't know. I asked a bit ago."

I raised my chin a bit, my gaze still on Audrey. "Hmm.. I don't believe I can recall you asking a question that I didn't answer?"

A smirk was accidentally plastered on my face.

"Cmon, Y/n. Just a yes, or a no." I was silent for a second.

   Julian and William both didn't know what the question was, so I should be safe if I tell the honest truth.

"In the end, you'll always come back to me"

"Maybe. That's the only answer you're getting."

She almost squealed. "Wait really? Oh my god!" Her voice was filled with excitement.

"Shhh, shut up will you?"

I calmed her down. "We have to talk more on this later." Her grin was still on her face."

"What was that about?" Julian asked. "Oh, nothing. Just some stupid question she asked me earlier. It was a pointless question, really." I reply.

  "No it wasn't! It was completely necessary! I knew you were hiding something!" Audrey said.

I rolled my eyes at the teenager sitting next to me.

"Oh, haha." I sarcastically said.

   Henry entered the room. "Hey guys, I'm back." He noticed that Will was awake.

   "Oh, thank god you're okay" relief filled Henry's voice.

Will smiled at his best friend. "I'm alright, just a small accident is all."

This man definitely does something to us all.

Something to me.

The worst part is, I can't figure out what it is.

Just the way those blue eyes stare at me.

There's something hiding behind them.

Something he wants to do, but he can't.

•———•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
951K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
356K 7.5K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...