More Than Friends

بواسطة jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... المزيد

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 19

2K 64 2
بواسطة jthawtiter

*Sev in MM*

Payton heard her phone ringing causing her to open her eyes. She looked around and sigh. She felt so good but sore. Hearing the front door open she felt Marco come jump on her back and lick her.

"Marco" she giggled as she turned her head.

"Marco" she heard August voice and Marco stopped.

"My job" August said and he barked causing Payton to chuckle.

"Morning August" she greeted him and he smiled.

"Afternoon Payton, bout time you woke up" he said as he took his hat off sitting it on the dresser.

"How long was I asleep" she asked and he chuckled sitting on the bed.

"More than 24 hours" he told her and she sigh as she heard her phone ring again.

"Oh boy" she said as Marco ran over and began playing with August.

She rolled over and picked up her phone. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. Amarin started calling her again and she answered.

"Hello" she answered and Amarin sigh in relief.

"Hey umm... do you mind picking Asia up from school" Amarin asked and Payton sigh.

"Yea I'll pick her up, anything else" she asked and Amarin sigh.

"We have to talk to you about something when you get here" Amarin told her and Payton rubbed her eye.

"Ok, I'll be there in thirty" she said hanging up.

"Where you going" August asked as she sat up throwing the covers off her body.

"Amarin want me to pick Asia up from school" she said slowly standing up feeling a lil pain in her legs.

"Jesus Christ" she said as she leaned on the bed feeling her entire legs throb.

"You ok" August asked and she looked up to see him smirking.

"I'm fine, what yours plans for today" she asked as she walked to the bathroom.

"I been at the studio all day, I just came by to check on you" he told her as she turned the water on grabbing her toothbrush.

"Ok" she said after she finished brushing her teeth.

"Why you letting your hair down" he asked once he seen she let her down and parted it down the middle.

"Because I have hickeys on my neck and I don't feel like answering questions" she said walking out the bathroom and over to her dresser.

"So you basically saying you don't want people to know we seeing each other" August said and Payton shook her head no.

"That's definitely not the case, I just don't feel like answering questions" she told him as she grabbed a pair of PINK sweats.

"Payton so why you don't want people to see the hickeys on your neck" he asked and she smacked her teeth.

"I just told you" she said and he stood up from the bed.

"Alright Payton I'm about to go back to the studio" he said and Payton smacked her teeth as she put her sweats on.

"So you mad" she asked as she got her sweats on.

"No, I'm going to studio" he said grabbing his hat leaving out the room.

She sigh walking over to the closet as she heard the door close. She grabbed her pink fluffy slide and slid them on. She closed the closet and grabbed her keys and phone heading out the room.

She walked out her room and Marco followed her. She filled his bowls with food and water. While he ate and drink his water she headed out to go pick up Asia.

Meanwhile August pulled up at the studio and got out. He wasn't mad, he was confused. He walked in the studio to see Big Dawg by himself.

"Yo big dawg" August said and Big Dawg stood up dapping him up.

"Wassup my boy" he said and August looked around.

"Where London at" August asked as he poured him a cup of henny.

"He on his way, yo nigga who bad ass dog you had the other day. Lil night chewed my Gucci jacket" Big Dawg asked as he sparked up a blunt.

"Imma tell you and if you tell I really don't care just don't tell who the person is, aight" August said sipping his cup, big dawg always his go to person when it comes to telling someone something.

"You know I got you" Big Dawg said passing him the blunt grabbing his cup of henny.

"You know Pierre sister Payton" August asked him and Big Dawg nodded his head yes.

"Ole you fuckin' wit' her" Big Dawg and August exhale the blunt.

"Yea, we use to date when we was younger" August said and Big Dawg nodded.

"I remember her, shorty had a hard childhood" Big Dawg said as August passed the blunt back.

"Yea I know, but she's a good person though" August told him as he drunk his henny.

"All imma say is, yo lil boards might not wanna compete with her like they did B, Payton lil ass can throw hands" Big Dawg said and August chuckle.

"Don't even gotta worry bout that, I'm only about her that's it" August said and Big Dawg passed the blunt back.

"I respect that, you had your reasons for doing B like that tho, that girl was crazy" Big Dawg said referring to Bianca.

"What y'all niggas talkin' bout" they heard London voice as he walked in the studio.

"My nigga" August said standing up dapping him up.

"Y'all niggas smoking that big boy shit ain't y'all" London asked as he dapped Big Dawg up.

"Nigga we don't smoke nun else but big boy shit" Big Dawg said as he rolled up another blunt.

"August you ready to hear the record, Rick sent his verse in"London asked as he took a seat and August nodded passing him the blunt.

"Oh yea" August said as he drunk the rest of his henny.

Pierre, Amarin, Tasha, and Dejah was sitting on the couch. Amarin called Dejah over so she could help talk to Payton. She was always the happy one and could always make Payton smile. So they called her over.

"So who gone tell her" Pierre asked looking at Amarin and she smacked her teeth.

"Not me" Amarin said and Tasha said nothing.

"Well I'm k-" they was cut off by the doorbell.

"Oh shit" Amarin said and everybody looked around.

Dejah stood walking to the door. She opened the door to see Asia and Payton. Payton was into her phone not paying attention.

"Auntie D, hello" Asia smiled greeting her as she walked in the house.

"Hey D" Payton spoke smiling sliding her phone in her pocket.

"Hey P" Dejah spoke as she walked in the house.

Payton walked to the living room and took a seat not paying attention as Asia walked up the stairs. Tasha started to get teary eyes. She was so beautiful and Tasha couldn't believe she looked that beautiful after all she went through.

"Payton" Pierre tapped her and Payton turned looking at him.

"Wassup bro" she greeted him and Pierre cleared his throat.

"Hey Payton" Tasha said lowly and Payton looked at her.

"Y'all playing with me yo" Payton said with a small chuckle trying to stay calm.

"Payton hear her out" Pierre said and she stood up.

"Y'all hear her out dawg, I don't wanna keep hearing I'm sorry, like honestly I don't fuck that" Payton said as she stood with her hands in her pocket.

"Payton I'm clean now, I'm doing better an-" Payton cut her off.

"Congrats, I'm glad your better but this right her isn't gone cut it, I don't want no relations with you or your baby fatha' I mean that" Payton said then heading out.

"Hold on" Pierre said standing up going after Payton.

"Payton" he said as he open the door.

"Sis wait" he grabbed her arm and she smacked her teeth.

"Yo Pierre seriously don't touch me yo" She said laughing a bit to stay calm as she moved her arm out his grip.

"Sis just hear her out" Pierre said and she looked at him as she put her hands in her pocket.

"No Pierre, y'all hear that shit, I don't wanna hear nothing yo" she said shaking her head no.

"Payton why don't you let that shit go, everybody done felt yo hurt so let it go" he said and Payton sigh staying calm as her blood boil.

"Pierre none of y'all ain't felt my hurt dawg" Payton told him and he sigh.

"How we haven't" he asked putting his hands on his hip.

"None of y'all had to sneak in the house to try to get away from being beat to death, slept on the streets for a couple months, none of you motherfuckers stayed in a coma for a month, none of y'all was almost beat to death, y'all don't have to sit in a dark room and cry as you think about your pass, y'all don't have to look at scars when y'all get out the shower, and y'all got kids so ain't none of you felt my hurt" She said as she pointed out each detail on her finger.

"Payton the pass is over though" Pierre said and she started to think about everything.

"Imagine your life without your kids or losing a child, you'll be mentally fucked up too and wouldn't wanna look at the person who put you in that predicament, so therefore this conversation is over B" Payton said walking off the to her car.

Pierre stood there as he took all those words in. He couldn't believe Payton lost a baby. That broke his heart for her, he hated that happened to his sister. Sighing he walked in the house.

"Amarin I'm going to help Asia with her homework" he told her as he walked in the house and up the stairs.

It was 11 at night and Payton was laying down looking out the window. She was a bit intoxicated, she took her medicine for her headache which caused her to be that way.

Two years ago, Payton was at her restaurant doing a walk through. Out of nowhere she had an serve headache causing her to pass out. At the hospital they woke her up and told her she had a small case of glaucoma.

They put her on 6 kg pills of marijuana and gave her glasses. She took her pills only when she felt headaches. She was now chilling with a Marco laying in front of her.

She heard a knock on the door and sigh. She sat up throwing the covers off her. She slid her slides on and stood up. Marco hopped off the bed and followed her.

"IM COMING" she yelled as she heard them knock on the door.

Opening the door, Rakim stood there. Smacking her teeth she leaned on the door.

"Rakim I'm intoxicated so I don't think it's best we talk right now" she told him ahead of time, he shrugged.

"So what's up with us" Rakim asked and she bit the inside of her jaw.

"Nothing, I don't think we should see each other, I prefer friends" she said and Rakim smacked his teeth nodded.

"Had a feeling you'd say that, thats why I'm glad I fucked that girl the other night" he said and Payton chuckle.

"I didn't even think about you when I fucked my nigga a couple days ago, we equal" she fired back at him.

"See I thought was different" he said and Payton smacked her teeth.

"I am, just not your kind of different I'm not meant for you and you not meant for me so ian tripping" Payton said in all honesty.

"Payton I'm glad that we got to see each other true colors" he said and Payton was intoxicated so she didn't care much about anything as of now.

"I'm black, I couldn't be any other color, but you know I enjoyed learning who you are as a person but this here ain't it, I'm feeling somebody else" she said and he nodded turning walking off the porch.

"Have a great day" she said closing the door.

"Oh shit it's night time" she said to herself as she locked the door.

"Oh well, you hungry boy" she shrugged then asked and Marco barked loudly.

She walked over to the pantry and grabbed Marco's food. She grabbed the food and closed the dot door. She sat her phone down and grabbed Marco bowls. She filled them and put them down, as she put them on the floor she heard the door knob move.

As the door opened she tilted her head over to see August walking in with food in his hands.

"August how did you get in my house" she asked him as he closed the door.

"Spare key" he said locking the door walking over to them.

"Marco" August said as he put the food on the counter.

"Oh you don't mess with me" August asked as he rubbed Marco head.

Marco chewed his food before barking. August giggled.

"My boy" August said as he walked around the counter.

"You hungry" he asked Payton as she stood beside him.

"A lil bit, why what you bought" she asked and August turned on the water.

"Chinese food" he said putting dish detergent on his hands and she smiled at him.

"So you not mad nomore I'm guessing" she said as she put some on her hands and they washed there hands.

"I neva' was, I'm willin' to do whateva' it takes to get back wit' you, and I mean that" he told her as she grabbed a paper towel for the both of them.

"That's nice to hear" she said handing him the napkin and her phone started to ringing.

"You gone get that" he asked as she walked to the trash can.

"No" she said putting her feet on the trash can letting the top up dropping the napkin in the trash.

"It's Pierre, answer it" he said and she shook her head no.

"Can I get my food now" she asked ignoring him and he nodded.

"second plate in there" he said and she nodded walking around the counter.

"Why you didn't answer the phone for Pierre" he asked and she shrugged as she grabbed her plate.

"Because Pierre is full of bullshit right now and I don't wanna feed into it" She said in all honesty and August walked around the counter.

"Y'all mad at each other" he asked as she sat her plate on the counter.

"Not at all" she shook her head and he noticed she was keeping her answer short meaning she didn't wanna talk about it.

"Alright well you wanna watch a movie" he asked and she smiled at him.

"That would be nice" she said and he smiled back leaning down pecking her lips.

"Let's go" he said and they grabbed their food walking to the living room.

He put it on Nobody Fool by Tyler Perry. She got comfortable under the covers and leaned over relaxing against August arm. They watched the movie and enjoyed their food.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.7K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
2.8K 45 11
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
35.1K 978 23
read all because of detention first! ✔️: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..