Cold Heart (Interracial)

By Queen_Ransome21

He pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. H... More

Description
Characters
"0"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Ending

"25"

5.6K 207 61
By Queen_Ransome21

Danielle

"Again" I heard Archer say to me while I was drinking water. My body was drenched in sweat and I honestly wanted to go in the house and sleep.

He was teaching me self defense and how to fight. I liked that he was teaching me but we've been at it all morning.

I put down my water and tightened the cap on it. "Archer, I'm honestly tired can we pick this up tomorrow?"

He gave me a look, but then sighed nodding his head.

"Sure, but don't let Lukas over do it. Your body can't take but so much" He said and I arched my eyebrow at him but then I realized what he meant.

"Shut up!! We are not going to do that!" I heard him laugh, going over to his things to gather them up. I picked up my water bottle, my towel and my phone.

I knew he tried to cheer me up, but honestly I couldn't help to think my real biological parents are out there somewhere, living their lives.

Or either dead.

We started walking out the custom gym, making our way towards the house. "Luke is really lucky to have you" Archer said, making me look at him.

"He is?" He nod his head, looking at me.

"You're nice, sweet, caring and you're beautiful" I looked away, smiling.

Was he making me blush? Oh my God he's making me blush.

"Archer stopppp" I playfully pushed him and he laughed, playfully pushing me.

We were stopped when one of Lukas's bodyguards came towards us.

"Don ha bisogno di te, Archer. Dice che è urgente" The Body guard said in Italian. (Don needs you, Archer. He says it's urgent) Archer nod his head at the big body guard.

"Ok, grazie, Henry." (Ok, thanks, Henry) Archer nods again seeing that the Big body guard was waiting for Archer to walk with him.

Archer looked at me, "Sorry Dani, I've got to-"

I waved him off, smiling "No it's okay, I've got to shower anyway and get ready for tonight"

He smiles, nodding his head. "Thanks for understanding"

The two men started to walk away while I sighed, looking at the house. I saw one of the curtains move and I arched an eyebrow.

Who was watching us?

I ignored it, walking towards the house to get find something to wear for the date.

I opened the steamy bathroom door, walking out of it. I felt so comfortable with my hot shower. The way it relaxed my bones and how it relieved me makes me want to fall asleep naked in my room. I walked to the closet to see that I didn't really have too much in here.

"You should lock your doors Bella " I jumped at the deep voice and turned around so fast to see who it was.

I was relieved when I saw Lukas. I had my hand over my chest, making sure I wasn't dead.

I punched his shoulder and he laughed follow by wincing in pain. "Bella why are you being so violent?"

"Because you scared me" I looked him in the eyes. He pulled me close and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I thought you needed Archer for something?"

He nod his head, "Yeah I did but it's nothing to worry about. Besides, I want us to have normal day, just me and you."

He pecked my lips again, "Okay?"

I nod my head, "Okay"

He kissed me again, pulling me towards him. He picked me up, laying me down on my bed. I felt kisses going down my neck. I sighed, giving him more access on my neck.

I felt the kisses stop and I opened my eyes, seeing that he was looking at me. "If we continue this"

I saw him smirk, "We're not going anywhere out this house" I rolled my eyes playfully, pulling him off of me.

We got up from my bed and I smiled at him.

"Well..." I paused, waving him away from me. "Leave from my room then" I continue to smile causing him to smile at me.

He chuckled, walking away but then he stopped "Oh and get ready for today"

I looked at him, "What's today?"

He just smiled, "Just get ready Bella"

He gave me a peck on my lips and left out my room which left me clueless.

What was Lukas planning?

I decided to put on a black shirt, Denim shorts and black low top vans. I put on some hoop earrings, put my hair in a bun, and just a little bit of eyeliner.

The last thing I put on was my lip gloss. I put that down on the bathroom counter to get another look in the mirror, seeing that I looked good.

I grabbed my wallet and phone that Lukas bought for me months ago. I left out my room and went down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen first to see if Rita made lunch. But there was nobody in the kitchen. I looked out the window that was in the kitchen to see that everyone was outside eating.

I didn't see Lukas or Archer, which I found that weird. They never miss a meal that Rita cooks.

I went outside, to see everyone eating and having a conversation. "Hey guys" I smiled at everyone, they gave me the same response.

"Oh goody you're ready!!" Gina clapped, getting up from the table.

I looked confused at her. "For what?"

"We're going out to find something for you to wear tonight" She smiled at me.

I chuckled, "Did you guys ease drop on our conversation last night?"

She smiled, "Me and Davina did... and we saw some... things" She had a sly smile on her face and I covered my face with one of my hands.

"But my Brother did ask me to go with you today" Gina smiled at me.

"And he told me to watch over you two" Davina spoke up, getting up from the table.

"What about the guys?" I asked, looking at them.

"We... have to do some things" Colin spoke up for all the guys and they nod their heads, agreeing with him.

"What is so important for you guys not to be our bodyguards?" I questioned at them.

I looked at them and Dre spoke up. "It's a business thing"

I nod my head, looking back the girls. "Another girls day out"

"Except we will have bodyguards this time" Gina said, pointing at me while Davina and I chuckled.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them.

"Yes, I want to get away from all of the Men here" Davina said, then I saw her look towards the house.

"Especially bitch ass" She frowned, still looking that way. I looked back to see Lukas and Archer coming outside.

Lukas came towards me, smiling while Archer smiled at me but he went towards the table.

"We'll be at the table" Davina said, which caused me to look back at them. They were smiling, walking away from me.

"You look so beautiful" I heard Lukas say. I turned back around to see him smiling. He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me close.

He pecked my lips, looking me in the eyes. This man was doing things to me.

Just months ago I hated him so much but now, it's nothing but love. He cares for me and I care for him. If he only knew how much I loved him.

I wanted to leave this Mafia life once before, but now I can't leave. I don't want to leave him.

It's never a day that goes by that I still want to leave, but I just can't. I've grown attached to him.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad either Lukas"

He pulled away from me and dug in his back pocket. He took out his wallet, pulling out a credit card.

"Here" He gave me a black credit card. He's giving me a credit card?

He really trust me. I took it and arched my eyebrow, looking at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he gave me a look.

"Buy whatever you want Bella. It's your choice"

Something seems suspicious.

"Are you setting me up?" I questioned, which caused him to arch a brow.

"Why would I?"

Maybe I should stop thinking he's setting me up. I don't think he is.

"I'm sorry" I apologize, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Maybe my suspicions are getting the best of me"

He chuckled, "Danielle, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you"

I nod my head at him. He put his lips towards my ear. "Now go ahead and find something sexy for tonight so I can rip it off" I could tell that he was smirking.

I felt a hard slap on my ass, which made me smile at him.

Mmmmm, we might need to reconsider this date and skip to us fucking.

"Yes Daddy" I smiled, hearing a deep chuckle from lips.

"We don't need to see that!" We heard someone said from the table. Everyone laughed and I smiled at Lukas.

"We got to stop doing stuff in front of them" He chuckled, nodding his head.

"Agreed"

"Come on Danielle" Gina pulled me away from Lukas. We started walking back in the house but I stopped.

"Wait" I went back outside to see Lukas about to walk to the table. I walked towards him and grabbed his arm. When he turned around, I pecked his lips.

"See you tonight" I smiled, walking away from the table. I looked back to see he was looking back at me, smiling.

I looked forward, smiling to myself.  God what is this man doing to me?

Lukas POV

"There you are Mr. Estelle" Mona, one of my wardrobe stylist said to me. I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror.

I looked good in my suit. I adjusted it to make sure it looked good for tonight.

"Thank you Mona" I looked in the mirror to see Archer leaning against the door frame.

"Mona, can you give us a minute?" She nods her head, leaving out my dressing room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Archer asked, while I gave him a confused look, actually turning around to look at him instead of looking in the mirror.

"What are you talking about Archer?"

He sighed, coming towards me. "Lukas you know what I'm talking about. If she becomes apart of this life- become your wife-"

"She's already apart of this life Archer. I will protect her at any cost. Why are you so concerned?"

"Because I know how you are with women. You make them your whores Luke. What will happen if you choose not to get involved with Danielle and actually go back to one of your whores? She would be heartbroken"

I clenched my jaw, getting close to him.

"Let's not forget what really happened to Sofia two days before she died in your arms Luke" He said, giving me a death stare.

"I don't why you're bringing shit up from the past but that won't happen cause I'm not going to do anything to Hurt Danielle, Archer!"

I was getting pissed because my own Best friend, my right hand man was saying some bullshit like this. Archer never said nothing out of the ordinary towards me.

This was different.

He gave me the same stare, with his arms folded. "We'll see"

I clenched my jaw, still upset at him. "I don't know what you're trying to imply Archer but nothing will happened to Danielle nor will I hurt her"

I gave him another look before I left out of my dressing room, bumping into his shoulder, harshly.

I don't know why he's so concerned about my love life but he needs to stay out of it.

A/N: Sorry I cut this short but I didn't want it to be long... It will continue next chapter.

I'm bout to make the story juicyyyyyyyyy

LOVE YOU ALL ‼️🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 104K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
24.1K 940 36
"Kalani are you okay? Did you get rid of them?" He asks worriedly. I look at the mirror and it's pitch black. They're not following me anymore. I hel...
34.2K 1.1K 74
Kimberly was fine with her simple normal life being an escort up until Tristan Grey's walked in and her life changed for ever. Follow them on their j...
196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...