This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Twelve

2.8K 140 18
By chubbybunnykp

*I'm sorry guys, I just skimmed though this real quick, and this chapter was a little rough. Hope it's not to bad. But I have warned you, this was written back in 2012, please don't judge the lack of skill in this too much. Thank you :) Feedback is greatly appreciated. It'll be amazing for future editing and stories :) Comment and Vote as always!~

----

Sasuke was quite startled to wake up the sight of pink clouding his vision...yes pink. His foggy vision told his that he had his arms around something, or rather someone, and their head was propped against his shoulder. Sasuke opened his eyes slowly as the morning came without mercy, earning a grunt from the young Uchiha. He made a move to rub his eyes, but a sudden weight on his shoulder made him unable to do so. It was Sakura.

He frowned, 'When did she get here?' Sasuke raked through his mind, recalling last night's events. Then it struck him—they were talking while watching the sunset and she fell asleep. Sasuke smirked, 'Hn isn't that so cliché.'

For the first time, Sasuke actually looked at the rosette in his arms; her ivory skin glowed in the morning sunlight that reflected of the crystal clear water. She looked so peaceful in her slumber, no stress marks or a mask that she would always put up- a barrier from everyone. Nothing but a child-like face. The Sakura everyone knew always had a smile on her face, no matter what. She wasn't your typical girl who would make others feel bad or propel sympathy towards her. She would just smile and make others happy.

Maybe that was the reason why he took notice of her. They were alike in many ways but...different too.

Sasuke took a strand of her pink locks and held it between his fingers. 'And then there was her annoying brightly colored bubblegum pink hair,' Sasuke thought.

Pink. It was the first thing he acknowledged on the girl, when they first bumped into each together. Sasuke was a person that had a strong dislike towards bright things, and on the top of the list was the color pink. It was blinding and gross, like a sparkly white unicorn that cut a paper cut and blood all over the place. Pink, in general, was disgusting. Pink perfectly described Ino and her minions; annoying, too peppy, immature, girly, and lack of will power. But somehow, it fitted Sakura perfectly.

But that wasn't the only feature that caught his attention. It was those bright emerald eyes of hers. They were so...charismatic. So...soft, gentle, soulful, loving and full of emotions; genuine emotions. Albeit at the same time, they could be steely and cold when she was in a protective mode or angry. Her eyes were like the windows to her true self, it held every emotion she was feeling even when she had her mask on. It was like staring at nature, Sasuke could just envision a grassy green field with trees and innate beauty. Hating to admit it though, Sasuke felt himself hold his breath every time she smiled through her eyes.

A soft morning breeze came by, and caused the rosette to shiver slightly. Sasuke took notice of this, and shrugging out of his grey jacket, he draped it over her small shoulders. Taking her right arm, he slid it into the sleeve and proceeded to do the same with the left. Sasuke unconsciously slipped his arm around Sakura's petite waist, holding her close. Her hot breath fanned against his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. Without a reason, Sasuke pulled her closer to him, as if she would disappear from this world. Sasuke sighed...the girl in his arms...was one of kind, especially making him ever feel like this. A feeling that Sasuke couldn't wrap his thoughts around, or most of all, explain it.

A rhythmic beating filled her ear, pulling Sakura out from her deep slumber. The warmth that surrounded her made her feel safe, protected, and that was something she wasn't used to. Growing up alone in her younger days didn't hold many warm or pleasant memories, coming for an orphanage that is. Life was cold and boring; everyday was a routine, the same boring routine. Waking up, eat, sleep, and then the same thing the next day, and the next, and the next.

Sakura fluttered her eyes open, but squinted as the sun blinded her. "Gosh...why does the sun have to be so cruel and annoying...like god damn Ino."

She felt strong frame around shake in a deep, husky chuckle. "Hn, no need to be angry at the sun."

"But it's so...bright...and sunny." Sakura complained, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her response earned another chuckle from the young Uchiha.

"Hn, I believe that's why it's called the sun Sakura." Sasuke teased, at which the rosette muttered an incoherent 'shut up'. "Lighten up."

"Lighten up? Alright, is it just me or am I hearing things?" Sakura's words were muffled by the collars of his jacket that were pulled up to shield her bright emerald eyes from the cruel sun. "This is coming from the mouth of THE Uchiha Sasuke? The infamous no feelings Uchiha? I think the world just ended."

"Hn," Sasuke smirked at her sarcasm. With that being said, Sasuke begin tickling the poor rosette. Sakura squirmed and twisted, an epic fail upon getting away; Sasuke's grip was too firm.

"Hey! Stop!" Sakura exclaimed between fits of laughter, "It tickles!"

Seeing that Sasuke wasn't stopping anytime soon, she decided to make a break for it. Oh poor Sakura, she was running away from Konoha High's top runner.

She ran to the lake's dock and hid behind the post, laughing uncontrollably. It was so bad that her laugh became hiccups, gasping for air every now and then. Boy did her cheeks hurt! But she couldn't stop smiling or worse, laughing.

Sasuke stood on the other side smirking, "Hn."

Sakura made a fake move to the left and swiftly dashed to the right, hoping it would tripe Sasuke's mind. But luck wasn't on her side as she was tackled to the ground, sprawled on her stomach. She felt the soft blanket against her cheek as her chest rose up and down, trying to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Sasuke lay besides her, back to the ground. He was smirking smugly as he accomplished to catch her.

Sakura sucked in a gasp of air, and exhaled. Even though it was mid spring so close to summer, Sakura could see her breath. It came out like puffs of rosin dust. The morning chill caused goose bumps to rise on her arms.

Out of blue, Sakura felt herself been pulled into a warm embrace. Sakura was quite surprised at the young Uchiha's actions. Knowing Sasuke, he wasn't the one to be okay with physical contact like that. "Sasuke?"

"Hn."

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Aa, why wouldn't I be?" Sasuke looked down that the slightly wide eyed rosette in his arms. He pondered upon her question for a few moments longer...then it clicked. He, THE Uchiha Sasuke, someone who was against human contact was holding her. "Hn."

Subsequently, Sakura buried her face beneath the collar of the jacket, shielding the sun's blinding rays from her eyes as well as the morning breeze. Silence overcame the duo as they listened to small waves of the lake come in and retreat back to the shore. The whistles of the wind caused the leaves to dance as the branches swayed to the melody.

Suddenly, Daisuke came bounding out towards them. "We're going out for breakfast…oh snap!" He looked between the two teens with wide eyes. "Nii-san what did you do out here with Nee-chan?"

Sasuke looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow, not having a clue what he was speaking of. He shot Sakura a look, "Hn?"

Apparently, Sakura got it though, as she turned bright red. "D-Daisuke!"

"Eww, too mushy for me."Daisuke raised his hands up innocently. "Wait, I rather have you be with Nee-chan then Ino-witch."

Sakura quickly suppressed her blush, and scolded, "Daisuke, what did I say last night about that foul mouth of yours?"

"But Nee-chan, I didn't say anything bad." Daisuke whined.

Sakura gave him an incredulous look, shaking her head, she got up. "Alright, let's go get ready."

Sakura came down the stairs, decked in classy beach attire; wearing a black blouse with a white tank underneath and white shorts. Her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows as a starfish bracelet hung on her slim wrist. She had a matching pair of starfish earrings and necklace; her feet were adorn with black bowed flip flops. Unconsciously, a wide smile found its way to her face as she saw Sasuke waiting for her at the bottom.

As she reached the bottom, a voice from far off said, "Nee-chan, why do you always match with Nii-san?"

"Hm?" Sakura took a glance at Sasuke. True to his words, they did match. Sasuke supported a black dress shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows and oddly enough, white cargo shorts. "I guess…great minds think alike?"

"Sure Nee-chan," Daisuke replied, his voiced full of sarcasm. Oh, did he sound so much like Sasuke!

Sakura walked over and surprised the poor little Uchiha with a bear hug, lifting him off the ground. "Awww Daisuke you're too cute."

Sasuke watched with amusement as his favorite Uchiha was babied by the rosette. Crossing his arms, he leaned leisurely against the stair's post.

"Nii-san, help me!" Daisuke cried from the "clutches" of his new favorite Nee-chan. "Nii-san!"

"No one's going to save you Daisuke." Sakura sweet laughter filled the room, bringing life into the Uchiha household at the moment. "And Nee-chan is not planning on letting go anytime soon."

Sakura spun him in a circle and laughed as he held onto her neck tightly, demanding her to put him down. Deciding that Daisuke had enough fun for one day, he quickly grabbed the little Uchiha and made a sprint for the door. Leaving a smiling rosette racing after him, "Loser buys lunch for everyone."

The group had just finished their lunch and was currently taking turn upon opening their fortune cookies.

"The road to riches is paved with homework?" Naruto read the small slip of paper, then exclaimed, "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING?"

Everyone aroused in fits of giggles and laughter at the thought of Naruto even graduating high school.

"It's o-okay Na-Naruto-kun," Hinata patted his back with a smile. "My t-turn. Y-your art-artistic t-talents w-will win the ap-approval and a-applause of others."

From across the table Tenten spoke up, "See? What did I tell you Hinata? You're an amazing artist!"

"I-I'm n-n-not that g-good." Hinata bowed her down, blushing at her friend's statement.

"Oh, you're Amazing Hinata-chan! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto gather her up in a big, tight bear hug.

"Ohhh, my turn!" Ino took a fortune cookie and cracked it open. "You will travel far and wide both for pleasure and business? What does that mean?"

"It means you're a traveling prostitute." Daisuke said like it was nothing as he ate. Followed right after the comment were muffled chuckles and snickering. Glancing up, Daisuke met a pair of intimidating emerald eyes.

"Daisuke," Sakura managed to say through her gritted teeth, "What did I say about that kind of language?"

"But Nee-chan," Daisuke whined as he didn't see what the problem was.

Intensifying her glare, Sakura spoke in a hushed but firm tone. "Don't you 'Nee-chan' me young man. You know exactly what you did."

"Nee-chan, I didn't do anything,"

The hushed conversation between the two began to catch the attention of others. The majority of the Uchiha family watched the two with interest; quite curious of the commotion.

"Daisuke, you shouldn't call Ino-Nee-chan that, it's not polite or nice." Sakura explained to the not so innocent Uchiha. Deciding to tease, Sakura smiled. "Hmmm...I'm guessing I can cross off someone's name off the list...oh that's too bad."

"Nee-chan! When did you become so mean?"

"Hmmm...I wonder...oh that's right! When you became foul with your mouth." Sakura smirked as Daisuke bowed his head down in shame. Taking a straw, she tore the wrapper slightly. Aiming it at Daisuke's head, she blew it, watching as it bounced off the raven head. "Cheer up Daisuke, don't be like your Nii-san."

"Hn, what's wrong with me?" Sasuke averted his attention over to the rosette.

"Well...it's a long list."

Sasuke glanced at his watch, "I have got time."

"Okay," Sakura let a soft laugh and smiled. "No offense, but you're arrogant, egoistic, gloomy, a bastard, annoying, weird, care too much about your dang pride, and a jerk. And what's up with your hair? It looks like a chicken's ass."

"Oh,"

"My,"

"God."

Tenten, Temari, and Hinata stared wide eyes at their pink haired friend while everyone waited for the young Uchiha's reaction. And the Sasuke they knew wasn't going to go easy about it either.

Sasuke sent glares of ice daggers in Sakura's direction, but to everyone's surprise, he stood up and walked out of the room with his hands in his pockets.

"Huh?" Naruto began rubbing his eyes furiously. "Is it just me or is it a fact that Sasuke just walked out and didn't kill Sakura-chan?"

"For the first time in your life, Naruto, yes, it's not just you." Tenten replied, half shocked, and half sarcastic.

"Whew! For a second there I thought I was going crazy-HEY!"

The table erupted into laughter at Naruto's slow reaction, while Hinata patted him on the back, smiling.

Sakura slipped out of the room as everyone's attention was on her blond friend, Naruto. She made her way outside, towards the balcony that overlooked the city below. This caused her to laugh lightly, 'These Uchihas and their places, overlooking the Konoha city."

Upon stepping onto the concrete, Sakura spotted the young Uchiha. Sasuke stood there in his cool style; hands in his pockets while looking in the horizon. Sakura walked over to the railing and leaned against it, "Nice view, ne?"

"Hn, you're here."

Internally, Sakura wanted to punch him square in the face but she decided to just roll her eyes at his blunt remark. "Hn, you're still a jerk."

"But you love me for that," Sasuke looked at her smirking.

"Oh, don't be full of yourself, Uchiha."

"Hn,"

"Why you damn Uchiha and your stupid one word replies, I could just—"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 388 40
"Hello, I am 3rd year middle school student Sakura Koki who seemingly cannot do anything. Despite this, I will not let it bring me down! A few days b...
12.9K 626 36
public school -------------- ┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧ ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° ┊┊. ┊ ➶ 。˚   ° *. * · 𝗦𝗼, 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹...
87.1K 1.8K 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its Characters. WARNING: Major Editing Needed! "Sasuke? Who's Sasuke?" "Me you idiot!" I stood up again. "W...
2.1K 128 22
"Good girl? Are you sure?" "Well yeah. I mean you have Never. Ever done anything bad in school." "That's because you have never seen me out of...