Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

Taekooktrash_tk द्वारा

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... अधिक

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 23

18.8K 988 416
Taekooktrash_tk द्वारा

Author p.o.v

Everybody went back to pack house except for the two youngsters who were making out in the woods. Their lips were swollen from all the hot makeouts yet they were sucking hard on each other's lips like their lives depended on it.

"Aaahhh... Haahhhh.. aaahhhh", Jungkook was moaning like crazy when older sucked on his sweet spots. Once again he started grinding on older's shaft. Biting his lower lip in pleasure, threading his fingers on older's lock and pulling them out. He arched his back and Taehyung squeezed his waist a little harder which made him bit harder on his lower lip.

They were in their own world and the blue flame was lighting up and off with younger's movements. Taehyung was still focusing on the flames, trying to learn the pattern of it. He closed his eyes and when he opened up, it were amber red. He looked closely at the flames and then he eyed younger's body.

"Hyungg ..nghhh... Do aahhh something", Jungkook whined, pulling older's hair.

"Babe I will love to make love to you right here, right now but your flame didn't extinguished yet. We never know what will happen if we do an intercourse in this situation. We can't destroy the place", Taehyung said kissing younger's jaw softly.

Then Jungkook understood what older was trying to warn about so he nodded but his erection was aching painfully, "Can you please extinguish the flame for now. I need to take care of this problem", eyeing the hard tent in front of his pants. Taehyung pecked his lips and nodded, extinguishing the flames.

They came back to pack house and saw Jihyun and Bogum talking in the living room while other's were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is everybody?", Jungkook asked, eyeing his surrounding.

"Thanks to your live porn, everybody is turned on. So they're reducing their calories", Jihyun gave a sassy smile.

Jungkook blushed because Bogum was there too and since the very first interaction, everytime Bogum see him is when he is doing *cough* something sexually. By now, Bogum will consider him as a horny bunny, always on ruts.

Bogum and Taehyung smiled then Bogum said, "Tae you will train him from now on", making Jungkook eyes popped and Jihyun to roll.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's your host Jihyun. We welcome you to our show 'Sexy porn star'. We are going to air a live episode everybody from today's onwards. Make sure to come with your partner and if you don't have a partner then come with a pillow or dildo because we are going to make you turn on", Jihyun grinned looking at Bogum then glared at Jungkook.

This time both Bogum and Taehyung laughed at Jihyun's sassiness while Jungkook curse him under the breathe then he remembered something and smirked looking at Jihyun, making him confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you spot a person with a pillow or dildo then just remember that it is your host Jihyun because he doesn't have any real dick at the moment to put in his ass and the dick that sitting in front of him, he wanted to bounce on it like crazy but ohh that bitch is pretending like he has some manners", Jungkook linked, making Jihyun cheeks turn red.

"Fuck you", he linked back.

"Not possible. This hole has a cock now. You lonely hole-y mole-y".

"Why it looks like you both are attacking each other with eye contact?", Bogum said, looking at both latter.

"Naaahhh I don't waste my time on killing horny bunnies", Jihyun said plopping back on the couch.

"Yeah Hyung he don't because right now he only see a dick besides him and mentally fucking on that. Am I right Hyung?", Jungkook showed his evil smile.

Bogum's eyes popped in shock. He look at his pants then Jihyun and then at Jungkook. Jihyun blushed and cursed and ran behind Jungkook who ran towards his room to lock himself up. Taehyung laughed

"Hyung don't worry. Just adjust to this atmosphere because you will only hear about makeouts, dicks and sex".

Bogum chuckled at that. They both sat their in silence then Taehyung made a throat clearing noise, catching older's attention. Bogum croaked a brow and Taehyung came a little near to Bogum,

"Hyung why you asked me to train Koo? You know that I won't be able to control my wolf everyday. Eventually I will end up making out in woods and you know that it could be risky".

"I'm well aware of that fact but we all are here to control it and yeah I know Max won't hold back for long but right now we saw him releasing flames when he is involved too much into you. We need to find out how that power is coming because you might forgot the fact but I do remember that he could get pregnant", Bogum said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung sucked a sharp breathe, "We didn't do that a-after that knotting thing".

"I know about that too and I also remember that you will be in ruts soon if I'm not wrong", Bogum said, croaking his brow.

Taehyung clenched his fist and tightened his jaw, "I still have 2 months".

"Yeah I know but Mihyuk will be here by the end of this month and you have 27 more days to find out the source of the flame but make sure you don't get carried away".

Taehyung licked his lips, "H-hyung.. I can't go straight for this long. His pheromones makes me crazy", he whispered.

"It's your test as well. How you control yourself and your craziness because lemme inform you 1 thing. It has started".

Taehyung eyes popped double the size, "N-no that can't be possible H-hyung. It must be your faddism or something. It's j-just not possible", he stuttered.

"Are you trying to assure me or are you assuring yourself? Plus I'm taking interest on that blue hair guy. He is something else", Bogum said, smiling.

"You mean Yoongi Hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"Yeah that guy. Just like water, his depth is unknown".

"Why are you taking interest on him? Besides he has a mate Hyung", Taehyung eyed.

Bogum threw his hands in mock surrender, "Easy I know he has a mate and I'm not taking interest in him like that. There's a different reason and you'll know that soon".

"Hmmm... Well about me teaching Jungkook... what If I got carried away??.....", Taehyung said.

"Well I don't know what will happen then. I'm not a future teller. We will see what we can do about that", Bogum answered honestly.

He nodded then went towards his room, excusing Bogum. Jihyun was outside, back pressing on door. He was listening to their conversation.

Jungkook was in the cold shower, dealing with his little- actually big problem because fuck he doesn't want to jerk off when he has a mate. He groaned but moaned Taehyung name and came.

When Taehyung came in the room, Jungkook was snoring softly on the bed. He smiled looking at his beautiful mate. He threw his shirt away and slid inside the duvet, spooning younger. He kissed his forehead and smelled his hair. Soon he too fell asleep.

Next 15 days were both heaven and hell for Taehyung and Jungkook. Heaven because they just kiss and grind and be crazy like they want. Hell because they're not just normal humans, they carries beast inside of their bodies and turning on them and then shutting them down is an ordeal.

Jungkook slowly slowly started controlling the flames but he could only control it after they come out because of their intense make out. He still can't release fire on his own.

Both latter were in the woods, practicing while their hyungs were sitting in the launch.

"Do you really think he will learn this thingie before Mihyuk arrival?", Hoseok asked curiously.

"Maybe.. maybe not. It's a 50 50 chance because it's up to him. He needs to control his mind", Jihyun said and Bogum nodded in agreement.

"I have a question too", Jimin smirked and Jihyun narrowed his eyes, knowing that this bitch is about to shade him.

"I don't think that question needs any answer because you always have pointless questions", Jihyun tried brushing his question away.

"Do you by any chance know the question? If Yes then answer, if no then let me ask", Jimin blinked his eyes innocently.

"You answered Hoseokie Hyun, listen to him too", Bogum said. Jihyun blushed while Jimin repeated smirking, "Lemme ask Hyun".

"Ughh... Make it quick", Jihyun groaned.

"Well I was curious why are you still single? I mean we all know that you don't have anything like mating thing in vampi culture but still, didn't you find anybody who captivated your attention??", Jimin asked showing the best innocent look.

Jihyun glared at him but then gave the best fake smile, "Well I wasn't lucky enough to find a person who is single like me or in whom I took interest".

"Well Bogum is single here and you both go along well and you said your people married wolf then why don't you both date?", Jin jumped in , acting like they are concerned about his friend and didn't know that he had someone he likes.

(JinMin the couple making Duo 🌚🌚)

"Bogumie what do you think about Jihyun?", Hoseok joined the train but he is the innocent sunshine angel and asked out of sincerity but that did helped those 2 devil's plan.

"He is handsome, funny, amazing and caring. Moreover, a heir so yeah he is amazing", Bogum answered, making Jihyun blushed.

"Then why don't you date Jihyun when you're mateless", there! Yoongi said that directly instead of exaggerating and adding more spices.

They all eyed Yoongi, saying that directly. Bogum face was expressionless. Jihyun feel a little disappointed and said, "W-what are you saying Yoongs. It's-"

His words were cut by Bogum when he immediately said, "I don't mind". Jihyun blushed, surprised while Bogum still had a straight face. Jihyun was still in deep thoughts, thinking how a person could say such a thing with a straight face when Namjoon broke his reverie,

"So it's set then... Jihyun and Bogum have some alone time. We are going in our rooms anyways".

With that saying they left two of them alone. Jihyun was fidgeting with his fingers because of the silence which was making him uncomfortable.

"You don't have to take them seriously--" his words yet again cut by Bogum but this time instead of saying anything, Bogum just crashed his lips on Jihyun's and immediately started kissing him.

'Are all the wolves this bold?' that's what Jihyun thought but his senses soon were clouded by the person who was branding him with love, so he responded to that eventually....

-----------------------------

Jimin and Jin were standing out on either side of Jihyun's room. They saw Bogum went out early in the morning and taking the opportunity, they came.

Jihyun came out caressing his back lightly, before he could react or do anything, Jin dragged him inside of his room and Jimin locked the door. They both eyed Jihyun, smirking because the huge bite mark on Jihyun's neck was screaming that he enjoyed the D-Night.

"So bitch spill the tea", Jimin said jumping on the bed excitedly.

"Spill what?", Jihyun asked innocently.

"C'mon hoe. It's us who cleared your way or else you would have been worshipping his imaginary dick. Because of us your lonely hole got a cock mate to fill you. So stop acting innocent and spill", Jin sassed.

Jihyun cursed in his breathe because he remembered that horny bunny's dialogues and they were like stab to his fake confidence. Then he finally sighed and smirked, making both Jin and Jimin's eyes lit in excitement.

And then they shared the dirty dirty yet sexy little chat about his night with Bogum.

_________________________________

A/N: Finally no one is single except me LMAO 😂 😂 and some of the readers 😂 are you ready for some TaeKook 🌚 I know you're going to say Yes and I'm going to say I was joking LMAO 😂 😂

Sooo.... What do you think going to happen next? 👀👀👀👀

Please keep commenting and voting ❤️ I swear your comments makes me laugh like crazy 😂😂 wow you all have sexy brain and sassy too 😂😂

Please take care of yourself ❤️  I'll try to make the next chapter longer since there are so many plots I need to share. You'll have small crumbs of TaeKook for now  🌚🌚

Now you can't unsee this angle 😂 and I know I'm not the only one who had a second thought seeing this pic 🌚🌚

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

187K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
243K 16.8K 47
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] The Hunting Season has begun again. It's an event that goes back hundreds of years, made up by wolf law. Everyone who decide...
232K 8.7K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...