Jason Todd (Red Hood) x Reade...

By junimooo

This is a complete book of all of the current Jason Todd x Reader fics on my Tumblr account. Some requests an... More

A Claw-some Birthday
Grappling Hook Oopsies
Kissing Scars
Sunrises In Paradise
Cultural Acceptance
Misplaced The Ring
My Universe
Dropping The Drama
That Time of The Year
Broken Angels
Day Full Of Surprises
Brave
"You're"
Basically A Greaser
Capable
Commercials
Just One Song?
Birthday Secret
Attraction To A Stranger
Apart Too Long
Little Secret
Dislocations Gone Right
Mornings After Shots
Lovers of Books
Nervous Announcements
Conditions
Meeting the Archer
"Don't Touch Her"
Nightcap
College Visit
Big Bro Jason
Key Words: "Used To"
Hustled
Words To Describe
I See Nothing
Crossing The Line
Playful
So Much More
Reflex
Unofficial Firefighter
An Off Day [Pt. 1 to All's Well That Ends Well]
All's Well that Ends Well [Pt. 2 to An Off Day]
Drunken Mistakes [Pt. 1 to Changed]
Changed [Pt. 2 to Drunken Mistakes]
Why Try? [Pt. 1 to Try Try Again]
Try Try Again [Pt. 2 to Why Try?]
Acrobat's Sister [Pt. 1 to Blessing]
Blessing [Pt. 2 to Acrobat's Sister]
The List
A Letter Necklace
Pink Apron
Lockets
Anxieties
You Were Mine
The Red Hood & The Teacher
Broken Dreams
Don't Panic
Bright Future
Coffee And Scones
Lazy Sunday [Male!Reader]
It's A Date
Good At What You Do
The Promotion
Are Babies Judgemental?
Fight In You
The Cookie's Right
Strep-Test
Infinity Island [Young Justice S3 Spoilers!]
Just Kiss Me
Prince Charming
Still Yours
So, Pizza?
Pickles & Spaghettios?

Needle and Thread

6.2K 138 3
By junimooo

Tumblr Request: "Maybe jay baby either getting fixed up by reader or fixing up the reader after patrol? Miss you love 💕"

-----------

The needle gently pierced through his skin, Jason winced and let out strained breath. A quiet sorry escaped your lips, eyes still focused on the wound you were currently stitching up. You pulled the needle through again, trying to make it as least painful as possible. He grunted again above you. "Do you need more anesthetic?"

He shook his head. "Nah doll, I can take it."

Rolling your eyes you pulled it through again. "You know that you don't have to act tough with me. If you need it you need it."

He let out a chuckle above you before another sharp breath left him. "Yeah maybe a little bit wouldn't hurt." He heard you hum in approval and reach for the anesthetic. Dripping it on a rag, you held it to his wound long enough for it to numb the area further.

You pulled the needle through once more, then again and again, successfully finishing off the stitches and tying them off. With one final movement you taped some gauze over the stitches and sat back. "You're all set." Saying while you wiped your hands and threw the supplies back in the first aid kit. Then picked up the soiled gauze and thread to throw it in the trash.

"What would I do without you?" Jason called out and you smiled at him over your shoulder.

"Probably bleed out."

He chuckled and stood up slowly as to not ruin your hard work. He followed you into the kitchen, finding you at the sink washing your hands. He smiled and came up behind you, pressing his lips to your cheek. "Thank you"

Smiling you turned your head to peck his lips. "You're welcome. Want to know what will make up for it?"

"What's that?"

"You stay in tomorrow night to let that heal and cook me one of those amazing meals you always make me.

Jason hummed for a moment before pulling you away from the sink after drying your hands. You turned and faced him. He wrapped your arms around his neck. "I think I can accommodate that."

Grinning you pecked his lips again. "Good, and don't make me break out that first aid kit anytime soon either."

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll try"

"Good, now let's go to bed. It's 4 am, you owe me an hour of sleeping in."

"Anything you want doll."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.3K 61
One Shots and headcanons from my Tumblr. They are mostly x reader. Enjoy!
24.1K 673 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
210K 3.5K 21
This is a complete book of all of the current Dick Grayson x Reader fics on my Tumblr account. Some requests and some of my own ideas. I hope you enj...
226K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...