Just Kiss Me

Tumblr Request: "#6 "Forget it, you're a fucking asshole." #14 "Can you shut up for once in your life?" Aaaaaand #7 "Please just kiss me already." With Jason plz (If three is too many then just #6 and #7 😊!)"

Angst 6: "Forget it, you're a fucking asshole."
Fluff 7: "Please just kiss me already."
Angst 14: "Can you shut up for once in your life?"

Reader Type: Female

---

It was late, later than usual. Jason hadn't called, texted, sent you any sort of message saying he was okay and not dead in some alley. You stayed up all night, watching the windows and front door, waiting to hear his heavy boots meet the carpet. Your phone stayed silent on the coffee table, you clicked the button to see the time. 6 am.

Again you picked it up and dialed Jason's number. It went straight to voicemail. Again you dialed the manor, and another voicemail came through. All of your texts to his brothers had gone unanswered and you had reached a breaking point.

You grabbed your car keys and jacket, heading down to your car in the parking garage of your building. The entire ride to the manor was stressful, all of the worst case scenarios flashing through your mind.

Stopping in front of the door, you got out and quickly began banging on the door and incessantly ringing the doorbell. After a minute or two, Alfred pulled open the door in his robe. "Miss [F/n]?" He looked at you confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Is Jason here?" You wrung your hands, eyes darting behind him. Bruce was standing on the steps, also in his robe.

Bruce met you at the bottom of the steps after Alfred let you in. "He's upstairs..." Bruce couldn't finish as you brushed past him. Heading straight to Jason's old room, throwing the door open.

"Jason Peter Todd!" You yelled and he jerked awake. His eyes focused as he looked at the door.

"[F/n]?" He asked groggily. "Babe what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" You asked incredulously. "I thought you were fucking dead in an alley somewhere!! You didn't answer any of my calls or my texts and nobody else was answering me either. You can't do that to me!" Your voice raised as the words spilled out. At this point all of his brothers and Cass had woken up too. All peering out of their rooms to see you red in the face with tears brimming in your eyes.

Jason had stood up now. "I crashed when we got back."

"Why didn't you come home? You couldn't have even sent a text?!" You pointed to where his phone was plugged in a charger.

"I didn't see your messages."

"Your phone is fucking plugged in Jason!!" You seathed as he glanced back. "Ya know what? Forget it, you're a fucking asshole." You jabbed a finger at him before turning around and storming out.

"[F/n]! C'mon babe wait!" He followed behind you, jogging to catch up. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Can you just shut up for once in your life?" You turned around and faced him. "Maybe for you it's not that big of a deal! But for me, not getting a call or text means you could be out there hurt or captured or worse! Especially when none of them are answering me either!" You pointed back to where his family was. Tears now slipping down your cheeks. "I thought I lost you again! I can't go through that again Jason." You shook your head and took a step back, "I just can't."

He pulled you into your arms, his nose going into your hair while your face buried in his chest. His family exchanged a look before they all left to give you privacy. His arms encased you while he rubbed your back. "I'm sorry, I know it was stupid. I'm okay, I should've called."

"Yeah, you should've." You mumbled into his shirt and he chuckled at how muffled your voice was and the snark it held. You moved to look up at him and his hands moved to wipe the tears from your face.

"I'm sorry."

Shaking your head you held him tighter. "Please just kiss me already." Whispering softly to him. Jason smiled a little before he leaned down to kiss you gently.

He sighed and pulled away so his nose pressed against yours. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Don't push your luck, I'll forgive you after you take me home and make me breakfast."

He chuckled and picked you up bridal style. "You got it baby."