Changed [Pt. 2 to Drunken Mistakes]

Criminal Minds Crossover

Warning: Swearing

**For anyone who doesn't know the characters this website maybe useful - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/CriminalMindsBAU

---

It had been two years since you walked out. Leaving everything you knew behind and starting new. Luckily you had almost finished your schooling and were able to finish your Criminology major and Psychology minor online.
Setting yourself up to be a shoe in for the FBI academy. Where you excelled much to many peoples surprise.

Making the gem of the FBI take a special interest in you. The Behavioral Analysis Unit. After your graduation you were approached by Supervisory Special Agents Hotchner and Rossi.

Which led to where you were now, walking into the bull pen after being out for about six months. Emily had some contacts in Interpol that needed a young agent to go on a short undercover sting operation in London. And you were just getting back.

"[F/n]! You're back you're back!" Penelope greeted you as you stepped off the elevator. Hugging you immediately, holding your coffee away so it didn't spill all over the female. "Missed you too" returning the embrace.

She walked with you into the bullpen bombarding you with questions.

"Hey, welcome back kid" Morgan greeted you next as the rest of the team minus Rossi and Hotch turned their attention to you.

"How was London?" Emily faced you from her chair as you set your bag down and hung your coat on the chair.

"Good, it was a cool experience being a part of that team. Should help with things here, I had to build a few profiles out there. Though I'm disappointed I didn't take on the accent" you laughed looking at the group.

"Did you know that accents can change within 25 miles in the UK" Reid rattled off one of his many facts he had stored in that geniusness of his.

"Why do you even know that?" Morgan chuckled looking at the genius who just shrugged as everyone laughed.

"Meet any cute British boys?" J.J. teased eliciting an eye roll from you. "[F/n]? Talk to a dude that's not an unsub? Isn't that impossible?" Morgan teased sending a smirk your way.

"Wow thanks Morgan, glad to know you have confidence in my love life" he just chuckled at your sarcasm.

"Not all of us can be studs like the Derek Morgan" J.J. teased, you laughed "I thought Rossi was the stud around here?"

"Reasons why [F/n]'s my favorite" turning to see Rossi walking in with Hotch. You pumped to fists in the air, "Yes!" making everyone laugh, and even getting a chuckle out of Hotch.

"Welcome back, how was the assignment in the UK?" Hotch asked closing a file in his hands. "A good learning experience" you answered smiling at the team leader.

"Anyway, we have a case so don't get too comfortable. Lets get to the round table" the team rose and followed Hotch to the conference room.

After a brief explanation of the crime, which was a series of murders getting linked across state lines. You froze at the name of your destination.. "Gotham?"

The attention of the room drew toward your panicked expression that followed the outburst. "That's where you're from right?" Emily asked out of curiosity.

"Uh, y-yeah. I just never planned on going back there. Why is the FBI being called in? Isn't that like you know, hero territory?" gulping down your worries.