Just One Song?

Song: Ed Sheeran 'Perfect'

---

If their is one thing you cherish, it's walking in on Jason singing. He never sings around others, always saying it 'wasn't good.' However, he has the most amazing voice. Very few know of this hidden talent, the only others who know this are Alfred and Bruce.

Whenever you come through the door or wake up and hear him, you immediately freeze as to not let him know of your presence. Loving when you can catch him with his back turned and can just watch and listen.

Every time he realizes you were listening he gets embarrassed even though it was beautiful. Whenever you ask him why he doesn't sing more often it's always the simple answer of "I just don't sing around people." However you think he's insecure about it. He shouldn't be though because he has an amazing voice and you don't hesitate to tell him that.

But you don't pester, knowing it will only make him agitated. You're content with just catching him in the act. Your relationship progresses with or without his singing. And soon enough he's down on one knee while you're cheering "Yes!" and pulling him to his feet to plant your lips on his.

That's right you're engaged to the vigilante. And wedding planning isn't quite up his alley. So you take care of most things with a friend of yours and Alfred of course, while he's out taking care of the city. Though it seems like he's doing some sort of planning himself. He's been absent during the day and always humming some sort of tune.

You take notice of his fingers being even more calloused than usual and his voice is sometimes scratchy or quieter than normal like he's losing it. Though, over time his voice returns to normal and his fingers seem to have grown used to the new callouses. Leaving you to think it was just some sort of new training.

After his voice grew normal again and his fingers adjusted he began to pester you to help, saying he'd take care of the band. You were a bit reluctant, thinking it should be a joint decision, but he was so determined about it you gave him the task. Alfred promise to keep an eye on him, but you trusted Jason to make the best choice.

You were so caught up in the planning and dress shopping and cake tasting it was a blur. Before you knew it you were at the rehearsal dinner. Happy to see everyone there, your family & friends, Jay's family, even some of the league members. Oliver and Dinah were there with Roy, Barry and Iris with Wally, Of course Kori. Plus a few others through Bruce.

You weren't expecting such a large guest list but Bruce insisted on taking care of any expenses. It was a great rehearsal, but when it was over it was soon time for your friends to swoop you away saying "Can't see the bride before the wedding"

You laughed at the look on his face, but broke free from your friends. Gave him a quick kiss before returning to them.

It was lonely that night, not being used to sleeping without Jason. Not that you couldn't sleep either way. It was too exciting, that next afternoon you'd be marrying the love of your life, who could sleep knowing that?

The day was hectic. Primping and plucking through all hours of the day. A friend doing your hair, having denied when asked if you wanted a stylist. You didn't want anything too out of your normal and your friend knew just what to do.

Then was getting into your dress and making sure everything was perfect. Soon you were left to be on your own for a bit. Your brides maids running to do any last minute checks. Though one brides maid stayed with you, Kori. She stood behind you as you were in awe at how you looked.

"You look gorgeous" She commented, making you turn and smiling at her. "I feel like a princess" lightly touching the fabric. She came and stood next to you, "You look like one"