Frozen: Fire and Ice (Elsa x...

By elsa_snowflake1

King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her pow... More

Chapter 1: The Order
Chapter 2: The Capture
Chapter 3: The Castle
Chapter 4: Elsa
Chapter 5: The Coronation
Chapter 6: Disastrous Afterparty
Chapter 7: Summer Snow
Chapter 8: Ice Clues & Wolves
Chapter 9: The Ice Palace
Chapter 10: Tree Observations
Chapter 11: The Battle
Chapter 12: Prison
Chapter 13: Blizzard
Chapter 14: Last Attack
Chapter 15: Summer Ice Dancing
Author's Note
Sequel

Author's Note 2: Thank You

4.1K 68 3
By elsa_snowflake1

You don't have to read this, it's just another author's note, but I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone reading Frozen: Fire and Ice. I've reached 388 reads in 10 days, and for a me, a new writer on Wattpad, that's huge. I would have never expected my first published work to blow up as fast as it did. 

An enormous thank you to the people who voted on chapters and added this fanfic to their reading lists. I'm really grateful for your feedback and the support really helps and encourages me. 

I hope you guys are enjoying it, and I think you are, but if you have any suggestions I'll be happy to take them.

Again, huge thank you to everyone, I really appreciate you guys reading my work. 

Thank you so much for your support - it means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 302 22
**Book 1 of Adelade's story** Queen Anna and Kristoff were blessed by the spirits because they saved the day by breaking the damn separating Northul...
73K 1.9K 33
COMPLETED Fandom Sequel to the Disney "Frozen" movie series. Takes place a year after "Frozen 2" movie timeline. Focuses almost solely on Elsa and Ja...
117K 3.9K 31
When King Agnarr and Queen Iduna of Arendelle travel to a nearby town to the East of their kingdom for a proposal to rebuild an old clock tower and s...