Straight Mobbing

LoneStarBeef tarafından

Stassie a Russian Princess and heiress to the two biggest mobs, is out trying to expand her parents legacy. L... Daha Fazla

Straight Mobbing
Stassie-Change
Stassie-The Meeting
Spooky-I'm bAcK
Spooky-Personal Information
Stassie-Stitches
Spooky-Wild Card
Stassie-Trouble
Stassie-Deadly Games
Spooky-Greenlighted
Spooky-Russian Food
Stassie-Lockdown
Spooky-First Kisses
Stassie-Deadly Decisions
Spooky-Hardcore
Stassie-Death
Stassie-Partytime
Stassie-Intelligent
Spooky-Busy Day
Stassie-First Dates and a Birthday Party
Spooky-Killer Instincts
Spooky-Life and Death
Stassie-Branding Party
Stassie-Meet the Family
Stassie/Spooky-Savior
Spooky-Prayers
Stassie-Church Runaway
Spooky-Search Party
Spooky-Future Plans
Stassie-Going Home
Stassie-I messed up y'all
Stassie-Home <3
Spooky-Falling
Spooky-Jail
Spooky-Clown Car
Stassie-Surprise
Spooky-Overdose
Stassie-Ocean Eyes
Spooky-Shower
Spooky-Blood and an Essay
Spooky's Essay
Stassie-Gone Girl
Spooky-No Love
Stassie-Fried Chicken
Stassie-Gunfire
Spooky-We're Fucked
Stassie-Blackout
Spooky-My Time to Go
Stassie-Jamal?
Spooky-Target Practice
Stassie-Intruder
Spooky-Dinner with the Devil
Stassie-Let's Do This
Spooky-Ten Count
Spooky-Mailtime
Stassie-Smoke Break
Spooky-Its Spooky Biatch
Stassie-Menso
Stassie-Palms
Spooky-Torture
Spooky-Promises
Stassie-Gross Carrots
Spooky-Sets of Three
Stassie-Wedding Bells
Spooky-Gambling with Life
Stassie-Uh oh
Spooky-Finish Him
Stassie-TRIGGER WARNING
Stassie-Constricted
Spooky-She's Alive
Spooky-Matryoshka
Stassie-A Layover to Home
Spooky-Finally
Stassie-Panic
Spooky-Quick
Stassie-'Dye' Job
Spooky-Chase
Happy Holidays
Spooky-Dead Body
Spooky-She's Dead
Spooky-Gemini Season
Stassie-God(mother)?

Stassie-The Ends Justify The Means

280 11 1
LoneStarBeef tarafından

3 years later.... 

in Mexico City....

We arrived in Mexico after a long flight. Not time wise but from LouLou fussing about her teeth that started to cut. Oscar and I had no relaxation time until my mom would meet us.

Oscar wanted to check on Freeridge and see how things were going before coming down so we did. Mom and the rest of the crew were on their way from Ireland.

Security helped me carry my crying child off the plane while Oscar and I exchanged looks.

"She's so like her mother."

"And Papi too. Mikey was alway a crying baby." We laughed.

After years of grieving, day by day it got easier to think of them as gone. We visited their grave a couple times a month. Oscar and I always told her stories of her parents. The good and bad, she was gonna know her parents.

I grabbed my dress and stepped off the plane.

It was hot.

Spring heat had come early.

There was never the right moment to plan the wedding until one day my mother sat down and handed me a envelope full of wedding related things. From that day she made me choose at least three things before I could do whatever I wanted. It made me feel like a child again but then again we'd never be here.

A day away from the big 'I Do's'. 

Oscar kept trying to tell me that proposing/not proposing didn't sit well with him. So, he conspired with my brothers to get me to go to Girona, Spain on New Years. He fucked up and proposed in the airport on our way there.

Romantic as hell that hombre. He even got me a new ring. It was pear shaped but I called it my teardrop to match his.

I love him and all his batshit, anxious ways. I loved the way he loved Lou as his own, never questioning taking on the responsibility he took on. I loved the way he saw me for me and all my batshit, anxious ways.

"Hey, reminisce about me later, okay?" I turned around and flipped him off.

"You just like the view." I shook my ass at him.

"Yes I do. But we gotta go. Rehearsal dinner is in two hours and Alannah hasn't had a nap."

"Okay dude. Chill." I threw my dress in the back and hopped in the car with my baby.

Oscar put our bags in the trunk and got in the driver's seat.

"What resort is it again?"

"I thought you knew!"

"Just messing with you."

"Gortoidh me tu." I muttered. (I'll hurt you)

"Understood that." Oscar started the car and followed the GPS.

The resort was large. Fountains out front, donkeys grazing in a paster off to the side and a valet. Inside was granite through and through.

"Senor y Señora Diaz? Por aquí, por favor." One of the bell hops said to us.

"Tienes la Estrella Suite. Su hija en esta en una habitación contigua con la Señora O'Neil." (You are in the Estrella Suit. Your daughter is in an adjacent room with Mrs. O'Neil)

"Gracias." Oscar and I say.

"Disfrutar." The bell hop said as we reached our room.

The room was three walls and then one huge glass wall. We had our own infinity pool on the balcony and access through a common stairwell to the beach.

"This is nice. When's Mom coming to get LouLou?" Oscar said with a low voice.

"In ten minutes. Chill out." He gave me a look and went to look around.

Alannah was passed out in her carseat and I wanted to mess with Oscar so my plan was going great.

I grabbed a bathing suit and my surprise and jogged into the bathroom. I placed the surprise and got dressed. There was a knock on the door to the suite, I heard my brother mutter something to Oscar and then shuffle into get Alannah.

For this to be a real surprise no one could be around. When the lock clicked on the door I came out.

"Going for a swim?" I nodded.

Nervous started setting in. 

I jumped into the freezing cold water and waited for the plan to activate. That didn't go as planned. Oscar skipped the entire bathing suit thing and we ended up fucking in the pool. After freezing my ass over, I needed to get out of the water.

"Hey can you get me a towel?" I asked.

"Yup, hang on a second." Oscar's naked ass walked over to the bathroom and then I turn bright red.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? LIKE DON'T FUCK WITH ME, BUT REALLY?"

All I could do was nod my head.

Oscar kept looking at me and then this.....

"Eight weeks."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I just found out last week. My period was late and then Pollyanne joked about me being pregnant. Didn't take long for the joke to be over. I went to the doctor and she confirmed the eighty pregnancy tests I had taken."

"Eighty?"

"Yeah, it was a lot of them. Are you happy?"

"Happy, princesa. Elated. Excited. Dumbfounded. I'm everything good right now. I love you."

"I love you."

"Alannah's getting a baby brother." Oscar whispered into my hair.

"Or sister."

"Nah, we know its gonna be a boy." I rolled my eye.

"But for real Os. Get your wet boner off me, I'm freezing." We were both still naked from our shenanigans and I started getting nauseous.

"Here take this." He wrapped me in a towel and rubbed his hands down my arms.

"We're gonna be parents again. I'm really happy but really gonna go throw up." I padded my way over to the bathroom and yakked. 

"Love you! I'm really happy!" He yelled and I couldn't respond.

The rehearsal dinner went off with out a problem. My mom wanted us in different rooms for the night before the wedding but we were already married we reminded her.

Instead of being good, we walked on the beach, talking, whispering love nothings at each other. Falling more in love than we could in the misted of all the problems of home. It felt good being here. 

Around two a.m. we went to sleep tangled in each others limbs like we had done for what seemed forever. I listened to his breath as it slowed. My life was so much better than it was three years ago.

Yes we were still the same people but we weren't at the same time. Location and timing had changed us. Making us flourish into what we are now, an unbreakable bond.

My time in Freeridge was rocking but Oscar made sure I knew I was taken care of. That he'd always find me.

My ride or die, hombre.

My fine ass hombre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning of the wedding my sisters in law came to our room and did my hair and makeup. Oscar invited his friends from Los Santos to be his groomsmen and for Cesar to be his best man. They were getting dressed in someone's room.

When my alarm went off it was time to get dressed.

My mom and I found this dress at a little boutique in Dublin. It was called 'Eve'. I knew once I stepped into this dress that my sister was watching over me and guiding me. It showed off all my battle scars, all my tattoos and most importantly hid my new growing stomach.

I also decided since this wasn't a real royal wedding that I wasn't going to wear a tiara but a row of flowers in my hair to match my dress. My bouquet matched my dress as well.

We ushered into the garden where the wedding was being held. The groomsmen and bridesmaids were lined up. My mom walked down the aisle with Oscar and then I was up.

"Need an arm?" I looked up to see my dad standing next to me.

"No, I need you."

"I think you need this." He had an usher hand him a box. A box I know well.

"Babushka's tiara. Its yours Ana and it doesn't matter if you want to be royal or not. But this was made for you." He took it out and placed it carefully on my head trying not to ruin my hair.

"Spasibo, Papa." (Thank you, dad)

"Always."

The song Oscar picked out for me started to play and I took my dad's arm. 

WEDDING TIME.

"Welcome to this day of celebration, its great to have all of you here to witness the union of Oscar and Anastasia as Husband and Wife. Together, we will share in the joys of their wedding, both with the outward celebration of this occasion and with internal appreciation for the love that surrounds us.

Oscar and Anastasia, you two have the opportunity to build an amazing life together. You are blessed to share this experience with the loved ones gathered here to support you as you embark on this journey together.

Marriage is, truly, a magical gift. As Mark Twain noted, "Marriage makes of two fractional lives a whole, and it gives to two purposeless lives a work [...] it gives to two questioning natures a reason for living, and something to live for; it will give a new gladness to the sunshine, a new fragrance to the flowers, a new beauty to the earth, a new mystery to life."

May you all remember and cherish this ceremony, for on this day, with love, we will forever bind Oscar and Anastasia together.

Oscar and Anastasia, I would now invite you to publicly speak your commitment to your partner." The minister finally stopped talking.

Oscar went first.

"I, Oscar, take you, Anastasia, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us. With this ring your mine forever, princesa." I wanted to kiss him. He was too freaking cute. He slide the ring on my finger and then kissed my hand.

After he said his vows it was my turn.

"I, Anastasia, take you, Oscar as my husband, with your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. With this ring, I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." Sliding his ring on his ringer felt real. It made me bubbly, nervous and definitely happy.

"Oscar and Anastasia please join hands. Oscar, do you take Anastasia to live together in the union of marriage? To take her as your best friend and partner in life? To honor, cherish, and love her, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, for all of your days?"

"I do."

"Anastasia, do you take Oscar to live together in the union of marriage? To take him as your best friend and partner in life? To honor, cherish, and love him, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, for all of your days?"

"I do."

"Family and friends, by the power vested in me by the online church and by God, I am pleased to pronounce Oscar and Anastasia as Husband and Wife, sealed together today both in law and in love. You may kiss the bride."

Oscar let go of my hands and went for it, in front of everyone we loved. I would have cared but I was too drunk on love to care.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time, I'd like to announce Mr. and Mrs. Diaz."

Oscar and I were supposed to start walking down the aisle. The song we choose started to play but we didn't move. Instead we took the microphone.

"Hello family. Oscar and I have something to tell you." I let Oscar do the honors.

"Yeah, we're having another baby!" Cheers came from the audience.

Family and friends came to hug us.

It was a good day.

Until Thomas had to ruin it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3xTjvj9tw This is the song I picked for Stassie to walk down the aisle to.

https://youtu.be/9q9-8mhXMes This is the song I picked for them to run down the aisle to after they were married.

Should I leave y'all on a cliffhanger like every single season of On My Block. Can we talk about Season 3. Im fucked up y'all.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.9K 2.3K 29
The school year was closing in, and things were changing for Sofia Martinez. After the takedown of the Prophets, she believed things would finally be...
28.1K 625 20
-on my block fan fiction- Aleya Martinez was known as a gold digger. she would date guys just for their money and bail. once her reputation catches u...
98.3K 2.1K 15
Ximena Gonzales gets arrested for two and half years for protecting her friends from getting brutally beaten up by prophets. What happens when she ge...
149K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...