More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 15

2.3K 77 5
By jthawtiter

*Amarin in MM*

It was the day before the wedding and everybody was excited. Tonight everybody was getting ready for the wedding. The boys were getting haircuts, kids were getting their hair done, and the girls were waiting on Payton to come help them do the kids hair. Paris, Amarin, Dejah, and Payton was braiding hair.

"Where is Payton" Amarin asked since she hadn't seen her all day.

"She's on her way up" Dejah said as she did Da'Layla's hair.

"Daddy your haircut is nice" Asia said as Pierre sat in the chair getting his hair cut.

"Thanks babygirl" he said smiling at him, she had been watching him get a haircut for the longest.

"Trayvon be still now" Paris said since he was giving her a hard time, he didn't like getting his hair done.

"Ma it hurt" he whined as she braided his hair.

"Boy sit back and get your hair done" Pierre said and he sigh sitting back.

"Yo August you seen Payton" Amarin asked him as he sat on the couch into his phone.

"Yesterday, I ain't seen her today" he said and she sigh picking up her phone calling her for the fifth time already.

"Payton this is Amarin, please call me back when you get this message" Amarin said as she was sent to voicemail.

There was a knock on the door and Amarin stood up walking to it. Opening it, Payton stood on her phone with Shawn on her side. Hooping shorts and a black t-shirt was what she had on with some slides.

"Where were you" Amarin asked as they walked in.

"Sleep" she said as she waved at everybody.

"It's 6 in the afternoon you been sleep all day sis" Dejah asked chuckling and Payton nodded.

"Bout the best sleep ever, what I suppose to be doing" she asked sitting up and August looked over at her.

"You can start on Asia's hair" Amarin said and she nodded.

"Asia, come on" she said and Asia walked over to her and she grabbed a pillow putting it on the floor.

"Hey Auntie" Asia greeted her with a hug and a smiled before sitting down.

"Ready to get your hair done I see" Payton said and Shawn walked over and started playing with Tray.

"Yes ma'am, I like when you do my hair, mommy hands are heavy" Asia said as Payton parted her hair down the middle.

"Who's next" Paris asked as Trayvon quickly got up and ran since she finished his hair.

"Amari is done" Amarin said since she finished Amari hair and she was asleep on Amari lap.

"Jamal" Paris said and he sigh standing up walking over to her.

"Messiah" Amarin said as she laid Amari on the couch and he walked over to her.

"Y'all ladies doing the thing ain't y'all" The barber said as he looked up to see all them concentrating on doing the kids hair.

"Why pay when we can do it for free" Dejah shrugged and he agreed.

"Alright Pierre bro, you done" the barber said snatching the hair sheet off him.

"Thanks bro" he said shaking the man hand.

"So who gone do my hair" Pierre asked looking around.

"Not me, you got to much for me to handle" Amarin said and Pierre smirked at her.

"Don't look at me" Dejah said as she put a hair bow on the end of Da"Layla's plat.

"Nope" Paris said as she began to braid Messiah hair.

"Payton that mean if you sis" Pierre said as Jamel took a seat in the barber chair.

"Cool, I'll be done with Asia's hair in ten minutes" she said as she parted another section of her hair.

"Have any of y'all thought about cutting y'all kids hair, this to much hair man" Amarin asked as she parted another braid on Messiah hair.

"Agreed" Payton said causing them to chuckle.

"I like my hair" Messiah said and Amarin sigh as she began braiding his hair.

By ten, everybody was about sleep. Amarin and the kids were asleep. Everybody had got their hair done and left. Payton was finishing Pierre hair, it took her a whole hour. He didn't want his hair braided back, he wanted plats that hung down his back.

"Alright Pierre I'm done finally" she said and he was asleep.

"Pierre" she shook him and his eyes flew open.

"Hmm" he said and she chuckled.

"I'm done, go get some sleep" she said and he sigh using her thighs to stand up.

"Alright sis, see you in the morning" he said and she nodded as she picked up all the hair.

She cleaned up everything. Picked up the toys the kids left and turned off the tv. Shawn was already asleep so she left him and went down to her room. Her hands were hurting a lil bit, she did seven people hair and her hands were throbbing.

She walked in her room and headed for the shower. She took a thirty minute shower and got out putting on a huge shirt with boy shorts under. Her hair was in a ponytail.

She sat on the couch in the living room area and turned the tv on. She put it on "The Good Doctor" and opened her laptop. She was on chapter 17 and she almost done with it. Hearing a knock on the door she sigh.

She stood up walking to the door to see August. He looked upset and sad. Walking right pass her he sat on the couch. She shrugged closing the door. She walked over to the couch turning the tv off before sitting down.

"So what's wrong" she asked he sigh looking my over at her.

"My head hurt man" he said and she started laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to grip it to tight" she told him as he licked over his lips.

"what you doing" he asked taking his shoes off, she knew he was spending the night.

"Typing, I almost done though" she said and he sigh.

"You say that and it take you a whole two days to finish it" he chuckled and she smiled.

"I tend to change my mind sometimes" she said and he nodded putting his phone on the table.

"Payton can you do me a favor" he said and she looked at him out the side of her eye.

"What" she said and he pushed her laptop over a lil bit before laying his head down on her thigh.

"Massage my scalp please" he said and she smiled.

"August your head do not hurt that bad" she said and he nodded his head.

"Yes it do P, can you massage it please" he said and she sigh smiling.

"Alright" she said exiting it out of her notebook.

"What you was watching" he leaned forward grabbing the remote turning to see what she was watching.

"The good doctor but you can change it" she told him as she sat her computer to the side.

"Bird Box, cause we didn't finish watching it" he told her as he went to Netflix.

"You and this movie" she said giggling and she felt him smile against her thigh.

"I like it" he said starting the movie over as she began massaging his scalp.

The movie started and she continued massaging his scalp. Thirty minutes intro the movie she was sleep on the arm rest and he was sleep in her lap. They could never finish the movie.

It was wedding day, August and Payton phone had been ringing all morning. They both were still asleep. Hearing one of there phones ring again, August woke up. He removed on of his hands from around Payton waist and grabbed the phone.

"Hello" he said putting the phone to his ear.

"August bro you late, come on up here the wedding starting in two hours" Pierre told him through the phone.

"What time is it" he asked as Payton phone started ringing again.

"10 nigga, the time got everybody fucked up" he said and August chuckled.

"Alright I'll be up there in ten" August told him before hanging up.

Payton was asleep with her hair in her face. She looked so comfortable. August sigh before sitting up all the way. Lastnight his head wasn't hurting he just didn't wanna be in the room with Bianca. Plus he liked Payton for a pillow.

"Payton" he said and she groaned opening her eyes.

"August please close the window" she said putting her arm over her eyes as the sun beamed through the window.

"Get up, the wedding starts in two hours" he told her and she sigh.

"Oh my god, I'll be so glad when this wedding is over with" she said as she sat up walking in the room area.

"Agreed" August said agreeing with her as he stood up.

"Yo P" he said as he walked towards the room area.

"Hmm" she said and he walked to the bathroom to see her brushing her teeth.

"I'm boutta go alright" he told her and she nodded spitting out her toothpaste.

"Ok" she said rinsing her toothbrush putting it down.

"Give me a hug" he told her as she threw water on her face and wiped it with a rag.

She gave him a hug taking in his scent. He pulled away and he left. As he walked out her room, Bianca walked out his room. She looked at him as he walked to the door.

"August who room is that" she asked pointing at it as he walked in the room.

"Don't worry about it" he told her as she walked in behind him.

"August you telling me that's where you been this whole week" she asked as he walked in the bathroom.

"No, I been here and there almost everywhere" he said and she smacked her teeth walking out the bathroom.

She walked out the room and over to Payton. As she was about to knock the door swung open to a pretty Payton.

"Wassup" she nodded her head up as she closed the door behind herself.

"Why was August coming out your hotel room" she asked and Payton stopped scrunching her face up.

"Because he spent the night, why else" she said sliding her phone in her pocket.

"Are y'all sleeping together" she asked Payton and Payton chuckled.

"Nope, we already have" she said winking at her as she walked around her.

"Payton can you come here please" Amarin said as she fluffed her beautiful curls.

"You look pretty girl" Payton smiled at her and she smiled.

"Thank you, I was going to ask you could you put my lashes on for me" Amarin asked and Payton nodded.

"I sure can" Payton said and she was so happy.

"Payton you look like a beautiful princess" Amarin told her and she smiled wide as she put lash glue on the lash.

"Thank you" Payton said as she put the lash on Amarin eyelash.

"Mommy and Auntie P smile" Asia said as she walked over with the camera in her hand.

"Cheese" Payton said as she hugged Amarin and they smiled.

"Cute Cute cute" Asia said as she looked at the picture.

"Alright I'm done" Payton said once she put the last lash on.

"I'm so nervous" Amarin said and Payton
smiled at her.

"Yo Amarin I'm so glad your marrying your soulmate, you so happy and your beautiful. I love you girl" Payton told her and Amarin was about to cry.

"Aww P I'm bout to cry" Amarin said fanning her eyes.

"It's ok" Payton said hugging her and Amarin was so happy.

"I love you P, I appreciate you" Amarin said and Payton smiled pulling back from the hug.

"Love you to girl, let's gets this wedding started" Payton clapped happily and Amarin giggled.

*i did the best I could on the wedding part, idk how they go*

It was wedding time, everybody was seated and ready to see the beautiful couple get married. They had Jacquees singing "Lets Get Married by Jagged Edge". It was a white and blue wedding and it was beautiful.

Pierre walked down the aisle with Junior in his arms first as the wedding began to start. They clapped as they stood up. He smiled as the photographer took pictures. Junior started clapping causing Pierre to smile.

"Payton damn girl" August said as she walked beside him.

"What" she said smiling and he just bit his lips as he stared at her.

Her long hair was in beautiful curls, her dress fitted her just right as her curves showed. Her makeup looked great. She looked so beautiful, August couldn't help but stare at her.

"Girl wait" he walked away feeling his hormones rise.

"August can you come on, it's almost our turn" Payton said smiling and August shook his head biting his lip.

"Payton you look beautiful" he told her and she just smiled.

"August thank you now can come on" she said blushing hard as ever.

"Damn" he said biting his lip, he was high to, he was about to lay her out right then.

"Now my cheeks hurt" she said as she hooked her arm around his.

"You is fine as hell man" he said, he couldn't help it she looked beautiful.

"Our turn" she smiled looking up at him and he just shook his head at all the thoughts he was having.

"Let's go" he said smiling and they walked down the aisle.

"YES PAYTON, YASSSSS" Layton said loudly causing everybody to laugh.

"Payton you look good" he told her and she just smiled as he licked his lips.

"Thank you August" she covered her mouth as she blushed, her cheeks were burning.

"YOU BETTER GIRL" Layton said as they walked passed her and Payton just laughed as they reached the aisle.

The rest made their way done and it was the kids turn. Trayvon and Messiah walked down the aisle in their little suit smiling, as they pulled Asia and Amari down the aisle in a beautiful wagon. Asia helped her sister throw flowers out the wagon.

Once they came down the instrumental to here comes the bride began to play. Pierre looked up smiling as Amarin appeared at the end of the aisle with her father. She looked so beautiful.

"YASS HUNNY YASS" Layton said as she looked up to see the beautiful bride.

They began to walked down the aisle and Pierre was about to cry. She looked so beautiful and he couldn't believe a beautiful woman like her was somebody he was marrying.

"MOMMA MOMMA" Junior squealed as he seen his mom walk pass him, she smiled hard.

Once she reached the end, the priest asked her father did he give Pierre permission marry his daughter. He said yes then gave his daughter a hug before helping her up on the aisle.

"You look beautiful babe" he told her as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Thank you" she said grbabing his hands smiling. 

The wedding started and the whole time August couldn't keep his eyes off Payton. She avoided his contact but she just smiled cause she knew he was staring at her.

The priest asked did anyone have something to say about their marriage and Pierre, August, and Jamel held up their suits showing their guns looking around. Everybody laughed as they looked around.

"Ok I know nobody has nothing to say now" the priest joked as they pulled their suit back down.

He began reading the scriptures out the Bible. The photographers took beautiful pictures of everyone as they stood at the aisle.

"Amarin has vows she would like read off to Pierre" he said and Payton handed her the piece of paper.

"Pierre I love you with all my heart, my first love and last love. You became my bestfriend, my lover and you gave me my beautiful children" she reed the paper as she looked up at him.

"Im so glad you came into my life, giving me love and strength showing me that I'm beautiful and accepting me for me. I love you Pierre and I'm glad your my soulmate" she told him as she smiled at him.

"Pierre vows to Amarin" he said smiling at Amarin then at Pierre.

"Baby I love you too, im glad I'm marrying a beautiful, talented, amazing black queen like you, I vow to have your back, make you happy, tell you everything, and hold my end of the marriage down" he said and everybody started clapping as they seen how serious he was looking in the eyes.

"Yes Pierre let her know" Layton said standing up and everybody laughed at her, she was so happy for them.

"Rings please" the priest said and little Asia brought the rings up.

"I love you mommy and daddy" she said smiling at them.

"I love you too babygirl" Pierre said as he leaned down kissing her forehead.

"Amarin grab the grooms ring" he said and she grabbed his ring.

"Do you Amarin Bowman take Pierre East to be your husband threw and thin, love him unconditionally and treat him like the man you dream. Through sickness and health, rough and hard times, and everyday of you guys lives" he asked her and she smiled at Pierre.

"I do" she said as she slid the ring on his finger.

"Do you Pierre take Amarin Bowman as your wife and love her like no other, show her what a man is and give the most love there it is to give" he asked pierre and he smiled.

"Oh yea, I do" he said nodding causing everybody to chuckle.

He slid the ring on her finger and Payton smiled. She could tell her brother was happy.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss your bride" he said and Pierre smiled before kissing Amarin.

"WOOO" everybody cheered and clapped.

"I love you Amarin" he told her and she smiled.

"I love you too" she said and they kissed again before turning to everybody.

They walked down the aisle smiling wide as ever. Payton and August hooked arms before walking back down the aisle behind them. August licked his lips as she smiled.

"Everybody would you please report inside for the reception" Rondo said and everybody headed inside.

Whole everybody went in and began the reception the rest went to change. Payton changed to her usual, a dark blue shirt with some jeans and blue, black, and white 1's.

"Auntie P you look beautiful" Asia told her and she smiled.

"thank you baby" she said hugging her.

"Yo Lauren I'm going to my room and grab my gift I'll be back" Payton told her as she walked to the door.

"Ok me and Dejah got the kids" Lauren told her and she walked out the door.

She got on the elevator and walked to her room. She went in and got the gift. She walked to the bathroom and put her hair in a middle ponytail. It was nice and neat and her curl swing every time she moved.

She went to Instagram and posted a boomerang. She walked out the room grabbing the gifts. She walked out the door to see Bianca walking out of August room.

Payton scoffed as she walked to the elevator and got on. She went up to the main floor where the reception was. Bianca got on and the elevator closed. Bianca gave Payton a nasty glare as Payton stood completely careless about Bianca.

"August don't want you" Bianca said as the elevator stopped.

"Nawl sis, he don't want you" she said leaning up walking out the elevator as the doors open.

Payton walked out of the elevator smiling as Boy to Menz Promise played loudly through the speakers. She put her gift on the table and walked over to the bar to take a seat. She watched as everybody danced on the floor having a good time.

The kids ran out of the elevator smiling as they started to dance with everybody.

"Vodka" she heard as she turned around to see the handsome bar tender.

"I d-" she was cut off by August appearing beside her.

"She don't drink" he told him and Payton smiled shaking her head.

"Ok then" he said stepping away attending to someone else.

"August what do you want" she asked as he licked over his lips staring at her.

"Well what I want is sum you ain't ready for" He said and Payton giggled.

"Is that so" she said sarcastically as she looked over at him.

"Don't play with me Payton, I'll have you apologizing for no reason" he told her and she smiled.

"Pay-Pay can you dance with me" Shawn asked walking over to her.

"Yea" she said as she took his hand and they walked on the floor.

August stood watching everybody dance and have fun. He smiled once he seen Payton and Shawn singing to each other. They was hitting ever note as they sung Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge remix.

"I know you want her back" Dejah voice appeared beside him and he laughed.

"And how you know dat" he asked as he looked over at her.

"You has her smiling hard, Payton don't like smiling" Dejah said and he looked over to see her dancing with Shawn.

"Yea I know, I'm all for it" Dejah said putting her cup on the table patting August back walking onto the floor.

"Ok everybody, time to catch the bouquet" Amarin said in the mic as the music stopped.

Payton walked back over by August cause she didn't wanna participate in the activity.

"Why you didn't stand over there" he asked as she stood beside him.

"Cause if I get hit it's gone be a problem" she said and Amarin tossed it.

It so happy to fly pass all of them and Payton caught it before it hit August. Everybody cheered as she laughed. August just smiled at her.

"Awww P" Amarin gushed as everybody clapped.

"Alright so Payton is next to get married I wanna see this shit" Pierre said and Amarin laughed.

"Alright everybody can get a plate and eat and enjoy yourselves" Amarin said into the mic.

"Come on let's go get sum to eat" August told her licking over his lips

"Cool" she said hopping down out the seat and the two walked side by side to get some food.

The wedding was over and everybody was back at their rooms. Most of them were sleep, getting ready to go home, and Payton was working. She was sitting in the bed with her glasses and hair in a ponytail.

She had on a huge white shirt and shorts. Shawn stayed at Lauren's room so Payton was alone tonight. After the wedding Pierre came up to take about something but had to leave and he accidentally left some brownies. She ate them, all of them.

Meanwhile in August room, Bianca was packing her stuff and August wasn't give a damn. He laid on the bed scrolling on his phone. He showered and out in hopping sorts and a black wife beater.

"August" Bianca said and he looked over.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on with Payton and you" she asked and he squinted his eyebrows down.

"What is on rite now shawty', me and P are friends" he told her and she rolled her eyes.

"That bitch said you was sleeping at her room all them night that you weren't here" Bianca said and he nodded his head yes.

"Why she gotta be a bitch, she ain't call you one" he asked defensively and she put her hands on her hip.

"So you defending her now" she asked and he smacked his teeth.

"I mean yea, you shouldn't want her to do its cause she'll go back and forth you and wanna fight afterwards" he told her straight up.

"August what are we" she asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing, I told you I didn't love you" he said and she sigh.

"Fuck it, I'm done with you ass" she said walking out and he heard the door close.

"Been done with yo ass anyway" he said to hisself as he stood up and walked out the room.

He was high, and he wanted to see what Payton was doing. Knocking on the door, he waited for about twenty seconds before Payton opened the door and walked away.

"Payton" he said as he walked in confused closing the door behind him he heard to the room area.

"Payton" he said as he looked to see her sitting in the middle of the bed typing.

"Huh" she looked up and she was so pretty.

Her eyes sat low and red. She was smiling causing August to buss a smile.

"Why you so happy" he asked and she licked over lips.

"Umm.... I just ate four good brownies" she said excitedly as she closed her laptop and he walked over to the bed sitting down beside her.

"Brownies P, who gave them to you" he asked as she smiled at him, she was high and didn't even know it.

"Pierre left them" she said leaning over putting her laptop on the night stand.

"Payton those were edibles" he said and she shrugged.

"You one fine ass nigaa" she said licking over her lips as she stared at August.

"Payton don't play with me" he said smiling as he looked up at her.

"I'm being honest" she leaned forward propping her elbow up on her thigh while her ponytail swung back and forth.

"Keep playing I bet you'll be screaming name by the end of the night" he told her and she giggled.

"Whatever August, lemme ask you sum tho" she said remembering what happened earlier.

"Wassup" he said scooting up closer to her.

"The Bianca girl, me and her had a disagreement earlier about you, I had to put her in her place. She told me that you and her were dating, why you didn't tell me you had a shorty" she asked and he looked over at her licking his lips.

"That's not my girl P, we broke up six months ago. I told that girl I don't love her nomore and them facts" he said as his phone went off and she nodded sighing.

"Well ok then, that's all I wanted to know" she said getting off the bed walking to the bathroom.

"That girl is so damn fine lord damn" August said shaking his head.

Meanwhile Payton stood in the middle of the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She was high, extremely high. She threw some water on her face and walked out the bathroom.

"You good" August asked as she walked around the bed.

"I'm fine" she giggled and he licked over his lips while staring at her.

"August stop, cause things gone go left I'm high to, don't temp me" She told him straight up climbing on the bed and he smiled.

"I don't things gone go left, you just gone be a lil sore in the morning" he told her and she started laughing.

"Augustt... you tempting me" she giggled biting her lips leaning forward.

"And you say how many edibles you ate" he said as he stood up.

"Four" she said as she stared at him biting her lip. He just watched her.

"Payton you fend be my deserts keep looking at me like that" he said getting ready to go and she chuckled closing her eyes turning her head.

"Goodbye August" she said keeping her eyes closed biting her lips, she was getting turned on.

"You kickin' me out of sum" he asked and his deep voice sent chills down her spine.

"I mean you seem like you bout to leave so" she shrugging smiling a bit and she was so fine as he licked over his lips.

"Gimmie a hug I'm bout to go" he said walking around the bed and Payton held her arms out for him. 

He pulled her into a hug hitting her spot on purpose. She arched her back up a bit biting her lip with a smirk on her face.

"August keep playing now" Payton told him as he pulled back biting his lips.

"What's gone happen P" he said and she looked up at him.

"Shall we found out" she smirked and he giggled before grabbing her by her neck kissing her.

"Mm" she moaned as he asked for entrance and she gave in, her panties were drenched.

Their tongues wrestle as August gripped her waist. He knew he was tasting her tonight and he was ready. She moaned as he pulled her shirt up and began feeling on "her".

"Mm" she moaned and he groaned at how wet her shorts were.

He couldn't wait any longer, he guided her back as he began sucking on her neck. He stuck his hands in her short feeling her wet area. She moaned as he rubbed "her" causing her to get even wetter.

"August!"

She moaned as he slowly stuck his fingers inside of her. Her juices soaked his fingers as he moved them in and out of her. She moaned out loud as her body quickly blissed in pleasure.

"Oh... oh m- my god" she said as she felt herself get close and he sped up as he left the third hickey on her neck.

"Au...August im bou- fuck" she said as she gripped his wrist throwing her head back.

Her legs shook as she squeezed her thighs together. She moaned loudly as she began to cum and her legs shook a bit. August pulled her shorts down quickly dropped down to "her".

"August" she moaned loudly as his warm tongue quickly moved in between her lips.

"Mm" he moaned at her sweet taste going faster as he sucked on her clit.

"Wha... fuck Au-August" she said as he finger her at a fast pace sucking on her clit.

Her body filled with very overwhelming pleasure. She couldn't bare it, it felt too good. She hadn't felt this good in years, it was definitely overwhelming and pressure to her body. She moaned and moaned as she tried to move his head back. He grabbed her hands pinning them down with one hand.

"Oh... Aug... August" she moaned as he held a tight grip on her hands.

He had her trapped and she couldn't focus hard enough to get out of it. She moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned as her toes curled up.

"Wa-Wai-fuck" she said completely outta breath as her stomach caved in and her legs shook.

She cummed as she moaned August name loudly. He kept going as her juice dripped out and he slurped the up. She squirmed up but couldn't get far because she was trapped.

"Oh god... August please" she whimpered as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Oh...oh...oh my...AUGUST!" She moaned as he pumped at her spot causing her entire body to shake and her to cum.

He kept going, he wasn't done yet. She started to cry out in pleasure. Her body was under so much pressure. She felt like she was about to explode.

"Au... I'm sorry" she apologized throwing her head back she didn't even know why she was apologizing.

August chuckled causing her to feel vibrations. She moaned loudly as she shook. Tears just fell from her eyes as she moaned August name. She began to cum back to back and August drunk her juices.

"August.... i tap" she said as quickly as possible as her body began to have another orgasm.

"Oh... my god" she said as her soul left her body.

He pulled his fingers out of her sucking them clean as he stood up. He moaned at her taste. The entire area where Payton was laying was wet. She breathed hard, as she laid flat out on the bed.

"You alright" he asked and she continued breathing hard.

"No" she answered his question as he licked over his lips while staring at her.

"You need anything before I leave" he asked and she was almost sleep.

"Turn the light off" she said lowly and he chuckled as she began to fall asleep.

"Night P" he said walking out the room turning the room.

She slowly moved to the other side of the bed since her side was wet. She hissed as her legs throbbed while getting under the covers. Her head hit the pillow and she instantly went to sleep, literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 43
Book series in order โ™ฅ { โ€ข My Brother Bestfriend } { โ€ข This Thing Called Life } { โ€ข This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
1.4M 9.6K 10
To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. ใ€Œโ€ใ€ YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK ONLY ON GOODNOVEL. ใ€Œโ€ใ€ ใƒŸStory Ranking...
224K 2.4K 35
"๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" ______ What happens i...
15.2K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriendโ€ผ๏ธ Read and enjoy!