PRESSURE

By Nova_Lynnnn

Sabian 'Sire the Don' Savage is in the prime of his career, as his music is reigning on the top of the charts... More

✨ Cast ✨
✨Chapter 1: The Don
✨ Chapter 2: Prancer
✨ Chapter 3: Move me
✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds
✨ Chapter 5: Making Deals
✨Chapter 6: Man of the Night
✨Chapter 7: Control
✨Chapter 8: New friends, Same family
✨Chapter 9: The Benefits of Friends
✨Chapter 10: Damage Control
✨ Chapter 11: In the Mix
✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game
✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems
✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters
✨ Chapter 15: Diss-Appointments
✨Chapter 16: Family Business
✨ Chapter 17: Opportunties
✨ Chapter 18: Need to Know
✨ Chapter 19: On my own
✨Chapter 21: Trapped
✨ Chapter 22: Life is good
✨ Chapter 23: Three's Company
✨Chapter 24: Moving On.
✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night
✨Chapter 26: Changes
✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose
✨Chapter 28: The Aftermath
✨Chapter 29: Leveling Up
✨Chapter 30: Grand Gestures And New Beginnings
✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere
✨Chapter 32: Family Ties
✨Chapter 33: Happily Ever After
✨Epilogue

✨Chapter 20: Me and You

9.9K 735 176
By Nova_Lynnnn

"Are we there yet?" Kadence whined.

"You know, saying that a hundred times doesn't make us get there any faster." chuckled Sabian, glancing back at Kadence who struggled to make her way through the wilderness path, "I thought you liked exercising."

Kadence blew a piece of stray hair out of her sweaty face. She looked at Sabian as if he had two heads, causing him to clutch his sides in laughter. The two had been hiking for twenty minutes, which was safe to say not her idea of a romantic first date.

"And when did I say that exactly?" She panted, putting her hands on her knees.

Sabian shook his head, "You're a whole dancer, Kay. You can't be serious. Come on bae, we're almost there."

Kadence reluctantly picked up her feet, "That's different, that's fun. Who wakes up and says, hey I'm going to climb Mount Everest."

"Actually a lot of people say that." He laughed, stopping in place to let her catch up along the path. His secret spot wasn't too far away and it was worth the journey.

Once she was caught up, he bent his knees and gestured to his back, "Hop up, I'll carry you the rest of the way."

Kadence smiled in relief, not hesitating to climb onto Sabian's back for an escort the rest of the way. She was in awe of the view from up higher, the vibrant flowers at their prime in the summer weather looking even more majestic. A river flowed on the side of the small mountain, cascading into a waterfall in which she wondered where the ending was.

"I didn't take you for the type to like outdoors, Si." said Kadence, securing her arms around his shoulders.

"Guess you don't know me as well as you think you do." Sabian shrugged.

"I do so."

"Oh yeah, what's my favorite color?"

She scoffed, "Tuh, that's easy. Green."

"Okay, okay" he nodded, "That was clearly too easy. Favorite food?"

"Chicken Alfredo, every hood nigga favorite. Duh."

Sabian howled with laughter, "That's so true. Aiight, since you know so much....my favorite movie genre."

Kadence twisted her mouth in a thinking manner. "Mhhh ....I know you love the classics but that's not your absolute fav. I'm going to go with what's the largest in your collection...horror. The conjuring, house of wax, and Candy man are your top three. But that also depends on what type of night your having, then it would be —"

"Aiight, aiight we get it." Sabian interrupted her.

"Mad that I actually pay attention? Told you I know you."

"Nah, that just means you're a stalker." He chuckled, finally putting her back onto her feet. "And also, we finally made it."

Sabian took a breath, admiring the stunning surroundings and Kadence did the same. She had personally never seen a spot so beautiful - from the splashing of the waterfall into the misty spring, to birds singing from the high tree tops that were draped in vines, it exuded tranquility.

"Wow, this is beautiful Si." Kadence said taking it all in, "Where did you find this place?"

Sabian kicked off his shoes, allowing the pebbles to lie benefit his feet, "One day I needed to clear my head, so I wandered through the trail and found it. I come here sometimes, and so far I've never run into anyone. Even better."

He sat down the duffel bag he had been carrying as well, unzipping it to pull out the blanket that was packed and lay it on a patch of grass. Kadence was clueless as to what he had planned since all he told her was to dress for walking. To see that he had packed an entire picnic as well, was definitely a surprise.

After a little bit of thinking, Sabian decided to step out of the box for their first official date. Since he was still tied into his contract until his meeting, he was aware that he unfortunately couldn't take her anywhere public - but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Although he loved his job, he hated the negative attention that came with it as well as the microscope on every move that celebrities made. Kadence had already been the victim of multiple brutal media attacks, and now that things finally calmed down he didn't want to put her through that once again.

Kadence removed her sneakers next and took a seat across from Sabian on the spacious blanket.

"I don't even have to ask if you're hungry." He smirked, continuing to pull food from his bag.

"Ha ha, very funny." Kadence playfully rolled her eyes, although she was indeed starving, "But seriously Si, this is...amazing. No one has ever taken me anywhere like this."

"Get used to it baby." He winked, "I told you, I got depth to me. I'm not as serious and stuck up as you think."

Kadence began to prepare herself a sandwich, "You know I do not think that about you. Trust me, I could not be into someone like that, you see how goofy I act."

"True" Sabian shrugged, throwing a few chips in his mouth, "Now it's my turn to get quizzed. Ask me anything about you."

"Mhhh. What's my favorite sex position?" She smirked seductively.

Sabian gave her a gaze that made her body shiver, her honey pot automatically reacting to his sex appeal.

"I mean...we've only had sex a few times so that's a hard one. If I had to guess, I'd say reverse cowgirl; And that's only cause you was riding that thang crazy mhmm." He licked his lips as he reminisced.

Kadence smiled bashfully, "You liked that?" She flirted.

"Loved it."

"Good to know...but you're wrong. It's doggy style."

"Ehhh, I don't know about that." Sabian slit his eyes, "You was running last time."

"Kadence Davine does not run, baby. If I remember correctly, I had you tired round one." Kadenc giggled, and Sabian poked the inside of his cheek with a chuckle.

"Whatever" he flagged her, "Next subject. Any more talk about it and we fucking. Period."

Kadence doubled over in laughter, "Okay, fine. I don't want these wild animals seeing me in my birthday suit."

Sabian shook his head as he watched her crack up, admiring her beauty from his side of the blanket. He loved the way she wore her hair in a messy top knot bun, her bangs falling around her face and framing it effortlessly.

His eyes traveled down to her toned body that was adorned in a belly shirt, showing off her perky breast and abs that even he was impressed with. She paired it with a simple pair of black leggings, but to Sabian anything Kadence wore looked far from casual.

Seeing his eyes traveling her, Kadence smiled to herself. He had the ability to light her on fire just with his eyes and she loved every moment of it. He looked good in his earth toned dri-fit set, the material laying against his hazelnut skin and outlining his muscles that were covered in tattoos.

"Come over here." Sabian waved her over with his finger.

In a trance, Kadence didn't hesitate to follow his directions. She crawled between his open legs, meeting him face to face. Sabian planted a sensual kiss on her lips, cupping her chin with his fingers as he made her kiss him back with vigor and passion.

"Tastes like lettuce." He joked, backing away.

Kadence mugged him, "I hate you. You know how to ruin a good moment."

"Mhhh hmm." Sabian hummed, wrapping his arms around her, and pulling her in so she could fit perfectly in his hold. He kissed her exposed shoulders, taking in her smell of Gucci Bloom as he caressed her softly.

Kadence relaxed against his chest. Without any exchange of words, they enjoyed the scenery - watching the waterfall run into the waves of the pond. For once Kadence actually felt at peace in her otherwise hectic life. She began to reflect on her family, and coincidentally Sabian did the same.

He allowed Sienna's words to sit on his shoulders as it had been for days. It was true, he was a push over - however that came from the want to take care of those around him. His parents didn't have the most when he was growing up; He was from the trenches of Philly where not many people made it out. That alone made him want to share his riches with everyone - however their greed was growing stronger and stronger.

Not only that, his brother was dipping into things that he definitely didn't approve of. Clubbing and shopping was one thing, but the hard core drugs were dangerous and at that point Sabian knew he had to take a stand sooner than later. But even that was hard, because he knew as soon as he did - he would be crucified as the bad guy.

"You okay, babe?" Kadence broke his train of thought.

Sabian glanced down at her, "Yeah I'm cool. Just got a lot on my mind."

"I can tell." She frowned, only to smile a second later, "Come on, stand up."

She removed herself from his hold and stood to her feet to undress.

"Kay, what are you doin?" He spiked his brow.

"Come on!" Kadence shouted behind her, not missing a beat as she ran into the hot spring in all her naked glory. "This will take your mind off it."

"You're crazy ass hell, you know that?" Sabian said, pulling his shirt over his head.

He stripped down to his printed ethika's and began to walk towards the water.

"Ut-un" Kadence shook her head, "Take off all of it"

"All of it?" He repeated with skepticism.

She nodded, tilting her head into the water as she began to float backwards. Sabian shook his head; He couldn't believe she actually had him doing something so crazy, but he would be lying if he said she didn't intrigue the hell out of him. With a smile spread across her face, Kadence watched as he stepped out of his underwear.

"Now when we're both on TMZ butt ass naked don't blame me." Joked Sabian, wrapping his arms around her floating body.

"I'm already walking around with the Scarlet letter, remember?" Kadence gave him a knowing look, "How's the water, it feels good right?"

"It does." Sabian agreed, "You know what else feels good?"

"What's that?"

"Being here with you."

Kadence blushed. "You want some crackers with that cheese, baby?" She laughed, locking her arms around him.

"You can't help yourself can you?" Sabian chuckled, moving a few pieces of hair out of her face as they floated in the middle of the spring.

She shook her head with a laugh, and laid her head against his chest.

"It does feel good though...being here with you." She replied softly, "I wish we could stay here forever."

"Mhh, forever huh? So that means you're stuck with me."

"More like you're stuck with me."

"Deal."

He placed a kiss upon her forehead. If he could stay away from everything and just be with Kadence, he would - but he knew the world didn't work that way. Back home he still had a lot of shit to handle, but she gave him the confidence that he could. He hoped that now that he had Kadence in his life he wouldn't lose her, but only time would tell.

"Red wine or white?" Kadence shouted from the kitchen as she surveyed her mini bar stocked with all her favorites.

"Surprise me."

"Okay, but whatever I pick you're going to drink." Kadence said, grabbing the bottle of San Antonio off the bar.

"Always bossy." Sabian replied, walking into the kitchen to avoid shouting back and forth.

"Yeah well I'm convinced you like it."

"Maybe I do." He smirked, placing a small kiss on her temple and then another one on the corner of her mouth.

"Well then kiss me like you mean it." Kadence said as she turned to face him.

Sabian shook his head and chuckled but gave her what she wanted, placing a sensual kiss on her lips that made her weak at the knees.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Kadence deepened the kiss only to be stopped by a small knock at the door.

"You expecting somebody?" Sabian asked.

"Umm no" Kadence said, "But how about you open this and I'll answer the door"

Sabian nodded.

Rushing out of the kitchen, Kadence made sure there was no clear sign of Sabian anywhere before opening the door - only to instantly wish she hadn't.

"Amir what are you doing here?" Kadence asked, but by the look on his face and the flowers in his hand she knew exactly why he was there.

"I came to talk to you KD, it's been a while since I've seen you and I miss you" Amir said, "Can I come in?"

"I really appreciate you coming all this way to apologize but now is not really a good time."

"Come on KD don't be like that, I know I said some shitty things bu~"

"Aye babe where's the corkscrew?" Sabian shouted from the kitchen, causing Amir's eyes to widen and an uncomfortable cough to escape from Kadence's mouth.

"Damn I guess it's really not a good time" Amir scoffed.

"I'll call you?" Kadence said as more of a question than an actual statement.

"Yeah sure, hey don't forget your flowers." Amir gestured the bouquet to her before she could close the door.

Kadence shook her head, "I really shouldn't."

"I insist" Amir said, "From a friend to a friend I'm sure your man won't mind that."

Completely uncomfortable, Kadence accepted the flowers and quickly closed the door.

"Really?" Kadence commented, walking back into the kitchen.

"What?" Sabian pretended to be confused all while focusing on the flowers she had just sat on the counter.

"What if he like, knows your voice?"

Sabian shrugged, "Then he knows my voice but I doubt he'll blow your spot up like that after all he misses you."

"Really Si?"

"His words not mine" Sabian said, "You should really get those in some water though."

"I don't care about these flowers if that's what you think, I just didn't want him staying any longer."

"You don't care?"

"No I don't care." Kadence shrugged

Sabian nodded, quickly picking up the flowers and throwing them in the trash without a second thought.

"So you hungry?" Sabian asked, "We can order in or we can cook, what you got in the fridge?"

"So you just throw my flowers away and then wanna talk about dinner?" Kadence crossed her arms.

"Well I'm starving and if I'm hungry I know you are."

"Sabian."

"I thought you didn't care about the flowers?" Sabian grilled her.

"I don't care about the flowers Sabian, what I care about is you trying to pretend as if you're not bothered."

"Who says I am?" Sabian asked.

"I say you are, I know you remember."

"What do you want me to say Kay?"

"I want you to tell me what's going on in that head of yours, isn't that how this works?"

Sabian stayed silent, mainly because he himself didn't know what was going on, he just knew Kadence had him open and the idea of any man creeping around her didn't sit right with him.

He wasn't an insecure man, but he wasn't a dumb man either. He knew there were still things he needed to take care of and until he did Kadence was still fair game, despite their feelings for one another.

Kadence sighed, "If you're upset you need to let me know because I can not read your mind."

"How can I be upset Kadence ain't no label on this."

Kadence scoffed, "Don't give me that pretend nonchalant bullshit Sabian, if you're feeling some type of way say that."

"I hate to break it to you baby girl but I'm not pretending."

"Oh you're not?"

"No I am not."

"Okay so answer me this"

Sabian half scoffed, half laughed, "What's up?"

"You just take anybody on beautiful dates to secret locations or is it just the ones with no label?"

"I don't know, you always accept flowers from other men and promise to call them in front somebody you're supposedly feeling?"

"I accepted the flowers because I didn't want him pouring his heart out while you were just a few feet away."

"You could have closed the door on him and those cheap ass flowers but you didn't."

"You telling me to close the door on him is like me asking you to close the door on Tiffany, tell me Sabian are you about to fire her or is it different because she's on payroll?"

"Don't go there."

"Too late I'm already there, you fucked your publicist for all I know you could still be fucking your publicist but you don't see me telling you to fire her, instead I'm trusting you like I always have."

"And I'm trusting you." Sabian stressed.

"Doesn't really feel that way now does it?"

The kitchen grew silent. This was their first argument and instead of being understanding of each other's feelings as they usually were, they were both being driven by their overwhelming emotions; Which only caused a big blow out that neither of them wanted.

"Look Sabian, this is all new to me. I don't know how to navigate it. I don't have a handbook. I'm making this shit up as I go but I'm trying the best I can and I wish you could see that."

Sabian sighed, "Come here Kay."

However Kadence hesitated for a second, unsure of how to feel after their argument. Up until now everything had been smooth sailing for the two, leading her to believe that it would always be like that and although she knew that wasn't reality, with Sabian it was easy to believe that it was.

"Please." Sabian said softly, instantly melting Kadence's heart. As if her feet had a mind of their own, Kadence walked over to Sabian and she could almost feel how fast his heart was beating without even touching him.

"I know you're not used to this, I know that, hell i'm not used to feeling this strongly about somebody so quickly. I'm just as scared and confused as you are and I can admit that I may have gone about this just a little wrong, but I can't stand here and apologize for not wanting to share you with anyone else even if I'm not technically your man."

Kadence shook her head, "But that's just it Sabian you are my man. Sure, we never said it out loud but the things I do for you there's no other man that can say they've gotten the same treatment, no other man that can say they know me inside and out like you do, if that doesn't make you my man I don't know what does."

Sabian smirked, "So I'm your man?"

Kadence rolled her eyes playfully, "Hmmm maybe, then again I am only twenty two maybe I should keep my options open."

"Girl please," Sabian pulled Kadence into him by her waist, "It's not like anyone could really have you after me, I laid the pipe already you're forever hooked."

Kadence laughed, "You are so full of yourself."

Sabian smiled and it was as if the energy from the argument had completely disappeared and they were right back to being them.

"Seriously though Kay, I won't apologize for throwing those ugly ass flowers away but I will apologize for us arguing, that ain't us and I don't want it to become us."

"Eh I'm more of a long stem white rose type of girl anyway" Kadence shrugged earning a chuckle from Sabian, "But you're right, I don't want that to become us either. You're my best friend before anything else and I don't want to lose that."

"Agreed."

"So we're good?"

"We're always good" Sabian reassured her.

"Thank god because I do not have the energy to argue or be mad at you." Kadence said.

"You may not have the energy but you sure know how to hit below the belt during an argument." Sabian gave her a knowing look.

Kadence covered her face, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize because you were right. I can't come at you about ole boy when I'm still working with Tiffany."

Kadence nodded, "Exactly, but you know I don't really expect you to fire her right?"

"Nah, I know you were just trying to prove a point but just so you know I don't look at her like that anymore, I haven't in a while I only got eyes for you." Sabian said.

"And I only have eyes for you." Kadence smiled

"That's what I know."

Kadence shook her head and laughed, "I know you something you don't know."

"What's that?"

"You throwing them flowers away turned me on."

Sabian's eyebrow spiked up, "Oh yeah?"

Kadence slid her arms around his neck, "Yeah."

Sabian snaked his arms around her small waist and gently palmed her ass through her thin shorts.

Standing on her toes, Kadence kissed Sabian - slipping her tongue into his mouth with ease as her hand traveled into his sweatpants.

"You trying to get something started?" Sabian asked between kisses.

Kadence nodded as she stroked his hard member softly backing him into the counter as his gentle palming turned more aggressive.

"Babe you don't want to go in the room?"

Kadence shook her head no as she slid her shorts off with one hand and continued to fondle Sabian with the other, the moans escaping his mouth turning her on even more.

Turning them around, Sabian hoisted Kadence up on the counter, seeing how eager she was Sabian yanked his sweatpants down and entered her slowly.

Kadence let out a long moan as her eyes fluttered shut at the feel of him filling her insides. No matter how many times they had sex Kadence was always surprised at how he always seemed to fit so perfectly.

"Open your eyes I want you to watch me fuck you." Sabian growled.

Kadence opened her eyes and looked down, the sight of Sabian sliding in and out of her only excited her more.

His dick was like a work of art to her, she was always captivated by it and knew there was no way she was going to share it with anyone.

Sabian showed no mercy as he grinded his dick in and out of Kadence who was moaning uncontrollably, her moans like music to his ears.

"Oh my god" Kadence whimpered. Her pussy was being suffocated by Sabian's dick and it was an amazing feeling for them both.

"Who going fuck you like this?" Sabian growled, slowing down and delivering slow sensual strokes to her soaked mid.

"No....body."

And it was true, Sabian did things to her body no one else had, not to mention the fact that they were always in sync with one another.

Pressing her perfectly manicured hand against his chest, Kadence tried to keep Sabian from hitting spots she thought only she knew about. She wasn't one bit surprised that he had found every one, because even though they hadn't been having sex long he knew her body just like she knew his.

"Kadence don't run remember." Sabian said, grabbing her hand and wrapping it around his neck before hitting the very spot that would indeed cause her to let go. While Kadence was usually able to put up a fight, tonight was different as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she released all over his dick.

"That's my baby." He sloppily kissed Kadence just as he let go of his own release.

Kadence bit down on her bottom lip, "You're going to be the death of me."

Sabian chuckled, "I hope you don't think I'm done."

Kadence groaned as Sabian scooped her up, it was definitely going to be a long night.

✨✨✨

"What you thinking about?" Sabian asked as he tiredly ran his hand through Kadence's hair.

After a few more rounds of mind blowing sex, the two laid tangled in one another. Kadence's head rested on Sabian's chest and his arms wrapped securely around her.

Kadence sighed, "I just don't want this to end."

"Aww is my little baby scared she's gonna lose me?" Sabian asked jokingly.

"I actually am" Kadence nodded.

Kadence didn't get deep often, nor did she ever feel afraid to lose anyone; But with Sabian everything was different, however it was different she was adapting to.

"Don't be scared baby, it's you and me." Sabian said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You and me" Kadence whispered, "You and me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7M 990K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
313K 8.3K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...
978K 39.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...