More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 14

2K 64 2
By jthawtiter

*Da'Layla in the MM*

Payton phone started ringing loud waking Keyshawn up. He looked over to see Payton asleep with the covers over her head. Shaking her she groaned loudly.

"Pay-Pay your phone is ringing" he said and she sigh rolling over grabbing it off the dresser.

"Hello" she answered without looking at the contact.

"Payton where you at girl, the rehearsal is about to start" Dejah voice came through the phone.

"This Paris time got my life so messed up man" she said sighing as she rubbed her eyes.

"Right, Amarin said come on we gone wait on you" Dejah said and Payton sat up to see August gone.

"Alright I'm coming" she said and Dejah hung up.

"Morning Shawn" she said speaking to Keyshawn as he sat up beside her.

"Morning Pay-Pay, I called my moms last night like you told me to" he told her and she nodded.

"Good, come on let's go brush our teeth" she said as she threw the covers off her getting off the bed.

"I took a shower last night" he told her as he stood beside her in the bathroom as she grabbed their toothbrushes.

"Good, here you go" she said as she put toothpaste on hers then handed it to him.

"Thank you" he said and she nodded as she ran her toothbrush under the water before brushing her teeth.

The two brush their teeth and washed their faces. Once they finished, Keyshawn got dressed in the bathroom and Payton got dressed in the room.

She dressed in a black t-shirt with some black jeans alone with her black 1's. Once she dressed she gathered all her hair materials and walked in the bathroom.

"Pay-Pay we didn't have to dress up, i wanted to wear black today" he said and she shook her head no.

"No it's fine, you look nice" she said and he smiled wide.

"Thank you, you look nice too" he told her and she smiled.

"Alright kid, come on let's do something to this hair" she said as she sat everything down.

"I want ponytail today" he said and she nodded as she grabbed the brush and began brushing his hair.

She finished the both of their hair within fifteen minutes. Once she finished she grabbed her phone and wallet. As they walked out the room, she dialed amarin's number.

"Yo Amarin, where we suppose to go" she asked as they waited on the elevator.

"It's a car outside waiting on you, he'll bring you" she said and Payton said ok as she walked on the elevator pressing one.

"Also I have to talk to you about something" Amarin said and Payton stepped back.

"Cool, I'll be there in a minute" she said and Amarin hung up.

"You hungry" she asked Keyshawn as the elevator opened.

"No ma'am" he said and she nodded as they headed out the hotel.

They got in their car and headed to the destination.

Meanwhile at the wedding James and his wife were having a disagreement about Payton. She didn't like Payton and she didn't wanna be at the wedding if Payton was gone be there.

"James I wanna go home" she whined and James sigh.

"Well caught a flight home" he said  and she smacked her teeth.

"I don't like how your daughter disrespected me and you didn't say nothing" she said told him and he looked over at her.

"I'll talk to her about then" he said and he did feel like Payton disrespected her.

"Promise" she said and he smiled nodding his head.

"Alright I'm here" Payton voice appeared as she walked in with Keyshawn beside her.

"Yay, lets get this started" Amarin said excited clapping her hands.

"Alright lets do this" Pierre said standing up rubbing his hands together.

"Alright then" Payton said as she looked around to see everybody.

"Payton you and August are first to walk down the aisle" Amarin said and August stood up walking towards the aisle where Payton stood.

"Pay-Pay imma sit right here" Shawn told her as he put his beats on his ears and turned his iPad on.

"Zae and Brit" Amarin said they two stood up walking behind August and Payton.

"Dejah and Rondo" Amarin said they walked behind Zae and Brit.

"Lauren and Jemal" Amarin said and they walked behind Dejah and Rondo.

"Now Payton and August y'all go first" amarin said and the two took off walking fast as ever.

"Wait wait wait" Amarin said and they two started laughing as they walked back.

"Y'all have to walk slow, this a wedding not a fashion show" Amarin said giggling and they chuckled.

"Wait hold on" Payton said as she started to laugh hard and August looked at her as they laughed.

"Come on P, we gotta be serious" He said bumping her as he chuckled and she was still laughing.

"Man alright, I'm ready" she said getting herself together.

"And go" Amarin said and the two walked slow and Payton couldn't do nothing but laugh once they got up there.

"She can't even be serious, why she in the wedding" Cassandra said under her breath.

"Hold on, don't be talking bout my sister. If you got sum to say speak up" Pierre said stopping Brit and Zae.

"What happened Pierre" Payton asked confused.

"Shorty speaking on you, and pops you just gone sit there and let her talk about her" Pierre asked becoming upset and Amarin sigh.

"Boy who in the hell is you talking to" James asked defensively.

"You, you letting yo shorty sit there and speak on your daughta', fuck kind of father is you" Pierre asked and Payton was so confused.

"Pierre we in church, chill bro" August said and Pierre sigh hard.

"My bad, come on I need to get this over with. I need a blunt immediately" he said and Amarin was so over everything at this point.

"Alright lets start over" she said and Payton and August walked down from the stage.

They started over and nobody said nothing. Once everybody was done, Amarin called a break and all the boys went outside for a smoke except for James.

"You good" Payton asked as she walked over to Amarin who sat staring into space.

"I'm stressing P, ever time I turn around something is happening" She said covering her face as she began to cry.

"Hey, Hey, Hey don't cry, don't let other people problems stop you from marrying your soulmate" Payton said moving her hands from her face.

"It's not that P, I just want to have a great wedding" she said as she wiped her tears.

"And your gonna have that, all you need to worry is yourself, your kids, and Pierre. Don't let what other people have going on stop you from having your dream wedding" she told her and Amarin was so over it.

"I just want everybody to participate" she said and Payton shook her head no.

"And that's your problem, the only person you should be worrying participating in this wedding is Pierre, he's the one your marrying not everybody else" she said telling her the truth.

"Thanks P, I really appreciate you" Amarin said feeling better.

"No problem, you ready to do this rehearsal now" she asked and Amarin nodded wiping her face.

"Yes, May I hug you" Amarin asked and Payton giggled before leaning in hugging her.

"Amarin" She heard her name being called as she pulled back from the hug.

"Pierre wants to talk to you" August said and she nodded standing up walking to the back of the church.

"So, what's the deal with you and your stepmother" he said and Payton facial expression changed so quick, causing August to laugh.

"I don't know her like that so I don't consider her family" she said and August was still laughing.

"You don't like her do you" he asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know her so how can I determine if I like her or not" She said and August shrugged.

"Well I can't tell she don't like you" August said looking over at her then back at Payton.

"And I really don't care, it's over a thousand people don't like me but Im my own boss so therefore they don't put money in my pockets" Payton said and August nodded.

"Gimmie some girl" he said holding his hand up for a a high-five and Payton laughed slapping his hand.

"Alright everybody let's take this from the top" Amarin said smiling as she walked to the front of the church.

"Ready" August looked over at her and she nodded.

"Let's do it" he said standing up and she stood up behind him.

Rehearsal was over so everybody went out to eat. They was having a get together down at a park in Paris. They rented it where only they they're people could come and enjoy themselves.

Pierre order soul food from a soul food restaurant not far down from the park. They had fried chicken, hot wings, Mac n Cheese, Rice ( yellow and white), Ribs, Pork Chops(fried and grilled) etc.

"Auntie P" she felt somebody tap her leg.

"Wassup Asia" she said leaning up so she could hear her over the loud music.

"Are you ok" she asked and Payton chuckled smiling.

"I'm fine, why would you ask me that" she asked her as Asia shrugged.

"I don't know, I just felt I should ask you" she giggled and Payton smiled.

"I'm good lil one" she said and Asia smiled before running off.

As she sat back she felt somebody tap her. She looked up to see it was her father. Sighing she put her attention back on her phone.

"Payton can I ask you something" he said and she licked her lips.

"You just did but I think I can hear one more question" she said sacarastically and he sigh.

"May you apologize to my wife" he asked and she turned around looking at him.

"Did you hear what you just said?, your wife not mines" she shrugged turning back around.

"Payton what you said was disrespectful" he said becoming upset.

"Disrespectful?, so you don't feel like her and yo bitter ass sister speaking on my horrible childhood was disrespectful" she asked standing up with a confused face.

"I know but she feel like you disrespected her and I do to" he said and she scoffed.

"James, my father, I don't give a fuck about how she feel or you feel. You lucky I didn't drag her ass all over yo backyard" she told him and he was now mad.

"Payton who the hell is you talking to like that" he asked raising his voice a lil.

"We talking to each other right" she asked as she pointed between the two.

"You are one disrespectful person, I don't appreciate the way you're acting right now" he said and she shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck, I don't appreciate you walking in my face asking me to apologize to somebody who's disrespected me first, the fuck sense does that make" she asked becoming upset.

"Payton I've had enough, you deserve what you got from your mother" he told her and she scoffed holding back her anger.

"Thank you, now I'm going to sit in my room and cry for the millionth time" she said sarcastically walking around him and he had just realized what he said.

"Dammit" he said and Payton walked over to Pierre.

"Yo Pierre, I'm boutta go keep eye on Shawn fa' me" she told him as he sat with the boys.

"Why" he said sitting up with a concerned face.

"I need to isolate myself" she told him and he sigh, he knew something was wrong with her.

"P what's wrong" he asked and she shook her head nothing.

"I'm good, see y'all later" she said throwing her deuces up walking off.

"Payton I'm sorry" James said as she walked to one of the cars.

"James what you said was really fucked up on so many levels, but I'm not tripping about it I've heard it a million times already and I'll have to think about it for the rest of my life so don't apologize, it's cool" she said as she stood beside the car before turning climbing in the car.

It was night time and Payton was on the patio listening to music as she typed the next chapter of her book. She wasn't hurt about what her father said but she was upset with what he said. She was so tired of hearing about her childhood.

Hearing a knock on the door she sigh rolling her eyes. She stood up and walked in the room. She walked out the room and to the door opening it. Pierre stood with a sleep Shawn in his arms.

"You can put him on the bed" she said turning around walking in the room and on the patio.

"Payton" she heard Pierre voice as she sat down in the chair.

"Yo" she said as she started back typing and he walked out on the patio.

"What happened earlier" her asked her and she shook her head nothing as she typed away on her computer.

"Nothing, I just felt like leaving" she said and he could feel she was upset.

"Who the fuck did it P, on god I'll kill whoever did it" he said and she started laughing.

"Pierre please shut up yo, you so stupid" she giggled as she pushed her glasses up.

"Man nawl for real, I don't think I wanna let Pops and his shorty attend the wedding" he told her and she shrugged.

"I don't care, I don't got none to say to him or his shorty fuck that" she said typing fast as she paid attention to what she was doing.

"So it was him fucking with you" he asked as he stood up and she sigh.

"Yes Pierre" she said and he nodded.

"They gotta go, ion want them at none of my shit. He already pissed me off when he let them sit there and speak on you like they know you" Pierre said becoming overly pissed off.

"Do you" she shrugged as she typed.

"Alright sis, imma handle that. See you tomorrow" he said and she nodded as they did their handshake and walked back in the room.

Meanwhile August sat in his room on the phone in a heated argument. Mama T called him telling him she needed money for food and he was tired of giving her money.

"August you when you stepped foot out my house you told me you was leaving to take care of the family so don't do that August" she told him as he sat on the side of the bed completely irritated.

"Ma I know what I said, I just don't understand why you need so much money ever week, I just gave you a band last week" he said and she smacked her teeth.

"This exactly what happens when you get fame to your name, you act different and forget who was there for you when you was broke" she said and then hung up the phone.

"Damn man" he said as he tossed his phone behind him.

He sigh as he sat on the side of his bed thinking. Ever since he started making money his moms would keep asking for it. He was starting to think she was getting half of his pay checks and wasn't doing nothing for him.

"August" he heard Bianca voice as she walked in the room area.

"August" she walked over tapping him.

"What's wrong" she asked as she leaned on the side of the bed.

"Ion wanna talk about it" he said standing up grabbing phone.

"August you just gone keep ignoring me" she asked and he walked right out the room.

He walked across the hall and knocked on the door. The door opened to Payton in a big white shirt and boy shorts as always. Her hair was all curly and in her face and she looked beautiful.

"What you doing here" she asked pushing her back out her face letting him in.

"A nigga can't come see you or sum" he asked and she giggled closing the door.

"I mean you already here so I guess you answered you own question" she said shrugging as she walked back over to the couch sitting down.

"Here you go, being smart and shit" he said giggling and she chuckled as she got back under the covers.

"You ain't on the patio tonight" he asked and she shook her head no.

"I just came in, it was getting cold out there" she told him as she put her laptop on her lap.

"Why you left earlier" he asked and she shrugged.

"James asked me to apologize to his wife because her and him felt like I disrespected her" she told August and August just looked at her.

"And I bet a hundred dollars you said you didn't give a fuck" he said and she bit her lip to keep from smiling.

"I did but that's not the point" she said and the two started laughing.

"No but for real, he pissed me off and i had to leave cause I was two seconds away from fucking him up" she said as she put her hair in a ponytail then wrapped it around.

"You still going to the wedding right" he asked and Payton nodded her head.

"Yea" she said logging out her laptop.

"What you fend to do" he asked and she put her laptop on the table.

"I'm fend to watch as movie" she said turning the tv on and Netflix popped up on the tv.

"What movie we fend to watch" he asked taking off his shoes and she looked over at him.

"I said I was I don't know what movie you wanna watch" she said and he looked at her with a smirk.

"Oh so you not gone let me watch the movie with you" he asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Sure, what movie do you wanna watch August" she asked he smiled getting under the covers.

"Bird Box" he said and she smacked her teeth as she looked at the tv to see Bird Box in top picks.

She clicked the movie and got comfortable. August scooted you some laying on Payton stomach. She sigh and didn't say nothing because she was ready to watch the movie.

A hour into the movie Payton was asleep. August looked up and smiled before resting his head back on her stomach. Within thirty minutes he was asleep to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 42
Series in order โ™ฅ { โ€ข My Brother Bestfriend } { โ€ข This Thing Called Life } { โ€ข This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
305K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
35.1K 978 23
read all because of detention first! โœ”๏ธ: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..