The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 32

1K 76 8
By ChiinieBae

Jisoo opened the door of her office and was surprised to see her boyfriend patiently waiting for her inside her office.

"Love! I'm surpise to see you here!" She exclaims and run towards her boyfriend for a hug.

Jungkook open his arms wide and engulf his girlfriend. "I miss you that's why I'm here." He said, kissing Jisoo's crown.

Jisoo hums in delight. "I miss you too. And also, I have a good news for you."

Jungkook looked down at his girlfriend. "Really? What is it?"

Jisoo pulled away from Jungkoom and take a seat. "Chii allowed me to go with you in Paris."

He's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? She did?"

She nods her head with a huge grin on her face. "She did. But she only gave me three days off and only if I finish my essays ij two days. Two days! Can you believe that?" She exclaims with a pout.

Jungkook seat beside his now sulking girlfriend. "It's okay. I know you can finish your essay in two days." He said trying to encourage her.

"You think so?" She asked looking like a hopeful child.

He nods. "Of course. I know you can. You're Kim Jisoo, remember? And besides, I will try my very best to help you."

"How?"

"I'll stay up late with you and I'll make you a delicious snacks and drinks."

Jisoo beams before hugging her boyfriend. "You are such an angel. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

He just smile and hold his dear girlfriend. He loves having Jisoo in his arms like this.

"Love?"

Jisoo hums.

"Do you have something to tell me?" He asked as he draw circles into Jisoo's arm.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe something like talking with Taehyung?" He really wanted to know if Jisoo and Taehyung really did talk beside work. Because what Taehyung told him earlier is bothering him. He doesn't want to think that Jisoo is hiding something from him, not that he is doubting Jisoo it's just that he wants to know what's really going on and why does Taehyung sounded like giving up on her.

Jisoo looked at her boyfriend, wondering what he mean. "Well, Tae and I usually talk about work. Why did you suddenly ask?"

He shakes his head. "It's nothing. Forget I ever ask that." And he pulled her back into his chest.

I don't know what's really going on but I trust Jisoo. I will only trust her even if there are many questions floating in my mind. And since when did she starts calling him 'Tae'? She usually address him as Mr. V. Never by his first name nor nickname.

He took a deep breath trying to erase those questions. It'll only complicate things and he rather not complicate their relationship with something trivial.

Jisoo chewed on her lower lips, feeling uncomfortable for hiding something from Jungkook. She doesn't want to lie nor hide something from him but she doesn't want him to know that she confronted Taehyung about the parcel and stupidly accused the poor guy without any proof and worst he had a panic attack because of her. She doesn't want him to think that she is a bad person.

I'm sorry Kookie. I don't mean to keep something from you but there are things better left unknown.

"Why are we here again?" Chaeyoung asked her two best friend who suddenly called her out for a drink after work.

Jisoo sigh. "I don't really know. Why don't you ask her? I rather be at home working on my essay than being here."

"Why are you two such a kill joy?" Chii whines. "I just want us to have a mini celebration."

"For what?" Chaeyoung asked before taking a bite of her food.

"Jisoo, finally apologize to Tae-tae." Chii happily announced as she raised her glass.

Jisoo's eyes widen in surprise of Chii's announcement.

"Why did she apologize to that scumbag? If there is someone who needs to apologize it was him. Not Jisoo." Chayeoung said feeling irritated that Jisoo apologize to Taehyung.

"Aigoo! Calm down Chae. I know what you mean but I wasn't talking about their past." Chii clarified.

"Wait, how did you now about that?" Jisoo finally asked after getting over the fact that her best friend knew about the talk that she and Taehyung had last night.

"Duh! I'm Tae-Tae's best friend if you happened to forget." Chii said with matter of fact tone.

"You're best friend with that douche? How stupid." Chaeyoung commented.

"Hey! He might be a douche but he is a good friend. And besides, he is making me richer every month."

"Whatever. He is still a douche, a jerk and a scumbag for leaving Jisoo and making her miserable."

"You really hate him so much, aren't you Park Chaeyoung?"

"I will never forgive him for what he did to our Sooyah." Chaeyoung said while pointing her chopstick to Chii.

"Shouldn't you two be thankful that he left Jisoo?"

"Are you insane? Why should we?" Chaeyoung can't believe Chii will ever say that. Be thankful to Taehyung because he left Jisoo? Its like thanking him for killing her best friend.

"Chii, I know you settle whatever problem you have with Tae but I can't thank him for leaving me. If you happened to forget he ruined my life." Jisoo said reminding her friend of what Taehyung did to her life.

"You two are being blinded by your hatred towards Tae. If you two stuck up ladies haven't realize it yet, let me point out why you should be grateful to him."

"Sure. Please enlighten us because we just can't see the reason why should we be grateful to him." Chaeyoung annoyingly challenge her friend. She is annoyed that her friend who used to hate Taehyung as much as she do, suddenly soften her heart just because that scumbag is making her richer than she already is. That is just pathetic.

"First, if Taehyung never left Jisoo. She will never realized that her world shouldn't just revolve around him."

Jisso and Chaeyoung fell silent. It's true. Eversince Jisoo met Taehyung her entire world revolves around him. Everything she does is for him and all she ever see is him.

"Second, she will never achieve her dream of being a famous writer if Taehyung never left."

Right. Because all I ever want is to be Taehyung's little wife after graduating college.

"Third, she will never met Jungkook if Taehyung ever stayed."

Jisoo eyes widen in realization. Dang Chii! She is right. If Taehyung never left her, she probably would never met Jungkook and if she never did met him it only means that...

"Fourth, it's the most important reason why. Jisoo will never experience this kind of happiness, contentment and love if she never had Jungkook in her life because Taehyung is there. See, you need to be grateful that he did left Jisoo."

Wow! She is a genius. She really did see that?

"Wow Chii! I'm impress." Chaeyoung praised her.

"It is. I didn't realize that until you point out those things. Wow! You really did earn my respect." Jisoo said wile clappjng her hands.

"I know right." Chii cockily said.

"It's a good thing that you are dating Yoongi oppa. He influence you of his wise genius mind." Caheyoung teased.

Chii scoffs. "Excuse you, Park Chaeyoung. I'm already genius before I met him, okay?"

"Oh right! I forgot that you are indeed a genius. Genius for breaking all the hearts of the guys you dated."

"Not my fault that they immediately fall into my charm." Chii said flipping her hair.

"So, you really did apologize to Taehyung?" Chaeyoung asked going back to the their main topic.

"Yes, I did last night."

Chaeyoung nods. "Did Jungkook know what happened?"

Jisoo shakes her head.

"What? Are you telling me that Jungkook never knew that you confronted Taehyung about the parcel." Chaeyoung asked, surprised.

"Yeah." She timidly answer.

"Oh gosh Soo! You should have told him." Chaeyoung took a deep breath trying to calm her temper. "How about your talk with Taehyung? Does he know about it? Don't tell me that he didn't?"

She stayed quiet while looking down.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this. Gosh! I can't believe you never told Jungkook oppa."

"Yah yah yah! Stop overreacting Chae. Jisoo must've reason why she keep it from Jungkook." Chii said trying to pacify their now pissed off chipmunk friend.

"What reason?" Chaeyoung snaps at Chii. "Jungkook oppa is her boyfriend. He should know what's going to his girlfriend."

"I understand your point. But before you go in your full beast mode, why don't we listen to her reasons first? We both know that Jisoo will never hide something without any reason. So, can we please listen to her before you transform to monster chipmunk?"

"I'm not a monster!"

"Ouch!" Chii yells in pain when Chaeyoung wacked her head, hard. "That's was too painful chipmunk. I was just trying to calm you down." She whines nursing her bruised head.

"Well, you didn't calm me down. You pissed me off more!" And Chaeyoung hit her head again.

Poor Chii being hit by her dongsaeng twice.

"So?" Chaeyoung asked, eyeing Jisoo.

She gulp down seeing how scary Chaeyoung's glares at her. I think she is Yoongi oppa's long lost sister. Their glares are seriously scary.

She looked at her side when Chii nudge her. "Tell her before she kills you." Chii whispers.

She nods before clearing her throat. Jeez! Park Chaeyoung is scary.

"Err.. uhm... well I-I don't really want to hide it from Jungkook. It's just that I don't want him to think that I am a horrible person. You know what I did. And...and besides, I don't think it's important to tell him about it. What's important is that I settle whatever problem I had with Tae."

Chaeyoung was about to say something but Chii beat her to it.

"See, Jisoo didn't mean any harm by keeping it from Jungkook. And I agree to keep it from him. There are something better left unsaid. And it's really not important. Right Soo?"

"Y-yeah." She immediately agrees. She doesn't want to be grilled by Chaeyoung again.

Chaeyoung sigh in defeat. She better let it off if Jisoo thinks that she is doing the right thing and besides, it's not her problem to begin with. She is just worried that's all.

"Fine."

Jisoo and Chii was able to breath again. Chaeyoung is really scary when she is in her protective mother hen mode. She will never left them alone.

"Anyway, did he ever told you the reason why he left?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jisoo slumped her shoulder and shook her head. "He didn't. Well I asked him about it but he said he wasn't ready yet but he told me he will, soon."

"But I think she knew." She added then look at Chii who suddenly became quiet.

"What?" Chii asked seeing Jisoo and Chaeyoung staring at her intently.

"You know the reason why he left Jisoo, aren't you?" Chaeyoung asked, squinting her eyes.

Chii put down her drink before nodding her head. "I do. But it's not my story to tell. I'm sorry." Chii said apologizing to Jisoo.

"I can't tell you anythig about it. You have to hear it from him." She added.

"Is that the reason why you forgive him?" Jisoo asked.

Chii nods. "After hearing his reasons, I feel sorry for him. He truly love you Jisoo. That's all I can ever tell you."

"If he really do love me why did he left?" She asked but Chii just looked at her with sorry face.

She wants to know. It's unfair that Chii knows about it before she does.
What is really his reason for leaving her? Why can't he tell her now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...
119K 7.9K 20
Chaeyoung is invited to her ex's wedding and there's no way she's showing up alone. When Jungkook receives an offer to be Chaeyoung's fake boyfriend...
247K 8K 80
he really thought that it wasn't him. BTS Jungkook X Taehyung FanFiction
22.3K 1.7K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...