More Than Friends

By jthawtiter

Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Pt. 1
Chapter 63 Pt. 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 13

1.9K 62 8
By jthawtiter

*P'Asia, Amarin & Pierre's daughter in MM*

It was 11 at night and everybody was just now getting to their hotel room. The flight was longer than ever. August was walking Payton to her hotel room since he was holding her bag.

"And here we are" she said and August was so tired.

"My room right there" he said pointing across the hall as he looked at his key card.

"Are we the only one on this hall" she asked as she opened the door to the beautiful room. It was gorgeous.

"Well this is beautiful" she said as she looked around, it was like a condo.

It had a living room area, a room with a closet, a step in shower, a fridge, a stove and a patio which was her favorite spot. As she looked around she noticed August wasn't following her no more. Walking into the room he was asleep on her bed.

"Wow" she said as she seen he had made hisself comfortable.

He took his shoes off, his shirt off and he put their bags down. A smoked crept up on her face as she walked over to her bag.  She squatted down and grabbed her huge shirt and some boy shorts.

She headed for the shower closing the door. She pinned her hair up as she started the shower. She grabbed her phone and played her music, Teachme by Musiq Soulchild. She undressed and took her a relaxing shower.

Half a hour later, she was got out the shower and dressed in her night clothes. She put her dirty clothes up and grabbed her laptop. She walked out the bathroom to see August still asleep, she just let him be.

She walked to the patio and sat in the chair. It was chill outside and the sun had already went down. She couldn't believe she was in Paris right now, she wanted to travel but never had time in her schedule to do so.

She sat on her patio and typed two chapters on a hour. She grew tired so she got up and went in. She was assuming Keyshawn was staying with the kids cause he decided he didn't wanna stay with her.

Walking in the room August was still asleep. She put her laptop on charge and climbed in bed beside him. She turned her back to him and she closed her eyes saying her prayers before going to sleep.

August woke up confused. He started looking around so he could remember where he was. He looked to the left of him to see a body. He sigh rubbing his hands down his face. He couldn't believe what he was thinking.

"Aye shorty you gotta go" he said and she didn't budge. He sat up a lip bit turning her over.

"Aye" he shook her and she groaned.

"You gotta get out" he said and she turned over mugging him.

"August if you don't leave me alone and take yo ass back to sleep" she said and he smiled, that all he could do.

"My bad" he said and she rolled over on her stomach going back to sleep.

He stood up and stretch. His bones popped and he yawned big. He walked to her bathroom and used the restroom then walked back out the bathroom to see Payton asleep.

"Payton I'm about to go alright" he said and she opened her eyes looking at him.

"That's cool" she said sighing as she closed her eyes.

He walked over to his bag picking it up. He stuck his feet in his shoes. He grabbed his phone and left out the door. Walking across the hall he unlocked his room and went in. He walked to his room to see someone he least expect.

"Bianca" he said and she looked up to smiling at him.

"Hey August" she said standing up walking over to him hugging his neck.

"Hold up shawty, get up off me. We broke up a whole year ago" he said pushing her back locking down at him.

"August don't act like that" she said and he smacked his teeth dropping his bag.

"B we been broke up, don't you got a man now" he said with a confused face as he pointed at her.

"August I can't stop fucking with you ok, you got me hooked" she said irritatedly as she walked to the bed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"When you fuck with a real nigga ain't no going back" he said confidently as looked at her.

"August I wanna work things out" she said and August smacked his teeth.

"B how did you get here" he asked and she shrugged.

"Me and Amarin are friends remember, she invited me so I told her me and you could share a room" she said and August face scrunched up.

"You ain't sharing with me, you gotta bounce" he said pointing towards the door as he looked at her.

"August I'm staying with you, matter a fact where was you last night" she asked standing up with her hands on her hip.

"That's nun of your business" he said standing in the same spot.

"August why are you treating me like this, you was just loving me a whole year ago" she said as she walked over looking at him.

"Listen to last sentence you said, I was this is now, girl I don't love you" he said as he walked around her.

"August seriously" she said as she followed him to the bathroom as he turned on the shower.

"I'm deadass, you did me wrong and think imma take you back just cause you walk in here and say you wanna get back together" he asked as he took his shirt off.

"August" she said walking close to him and began rubbing on his chest.

"Girl you better move nie" he warned her and she began sucking on his neck and grabbing "him".

"Or what" she asked she kissed his neck, and he licked over his lips.

"Don't leave no hickey on my neck" he said since he didn't like hickeys.

"Mm" he groaned as he gripped her waist and she turned him around so that he was against the sink.

She unbuckled his pants and dropped to her knees. She pulled "him" out and took all of it in her mouth. He groaned as she sucked him hard. He put his hand on her head as she moved her head back and forth.

"Damn B" he groaned as she continued to deep throat him.

"Fuck girl" he said as she took his hole pipe on her mouth once she felt him throb.

"Move" he told her feeling hisself about to buss. She kept going.

"Bianca move" he groaned as he got closer.

"Cum in my mouth" she said sending vibrations up his spine causing him to buss in her mouth.

"Fuck" he groaned loudly as she jacked him in her mouth.

Today was the day the bridesmaid met up with each other. Everybody was dress fitting so Amarin had all the girls come to her room and guys to go up to August room and try their suits on.

"Hey y'all" Amarin said as she opened the door to see her mom, Lauren, her sister Brittney, and Dejah.

"Hey girl" Dejah said as she waved walking in behind Lauren.

"So... nobody knows where Payton is" she said as she walked to the living room area to see everybody expect Payton.

"What she need to be here for" Monica, her mother, said as she poured her a cup of wine.

"Mom please stop ok, I wish you understand that Payton is my bestfriend and she going to be in this wedding whether you like it or not" Amarin said becoming fed up.

"Period, so don't speak on my sister" Dejah said  shrugging her shoulder rolling her eyes.

"Umm Dejah, watch yourself" Britney said looking at her and Dejah looked at her so quick.

"Amarin... get ya peoples baby" Dejah said as she laughed a bit.

"Please stop, I don't want my wedding to be ruined" she said and Dejah apologized.

"So with no maid of honor we can get this started I guess" she sigh becoming sad.

"Wait what, I'm your maid of honor" her moms said and Amarin shook her head no.

"Mom no, Payton is I've been trying to tell you that but you always cut me off when I discuss her" she said becoming upset a little.

"What, so why am I here" She asked and Amarin shrugged.

"I have no clue" she said with a straight face.

"Amarin s-" Britney was cut off as a knock was heard on the door.

"Please be Payton" Amarin said as she turning around walking towards the door.

Opening the door Payton stood with a dark blue polo t-shirt and blue jeans on. She had on her white, black, and blue1's. Her hair was in a ponytail with her baby hairs laid.

"Wassup" she said locking her phone looking up at Amarin.

"Come in" Amarin smiled as she stepped to the side letting her in.

"Cool" she said walking in seeing everyone.

"Hey everyone" Payton waved at them.

"Hey Sis" Dejah waved excitedly as she stood up giving her a hug.

"Let's get started" Amarin said as she walked over to the rack with the dresses.

It was time to eat and everybody was going out expect August and Payton. Keyshawn didn't go either. So the three of them ordered sum kind of Chinese food and August came over to chill with them.

"Payton" August said as she sat on the patio typing her book.

"Yes" she said as she kept typing, the chapter she was typing was so good.

"Hold up lil man I'll be back" August said standing from the bed as him and Keyshawn watched tv.

"When the food gone get here" he asked as he stood in the doorway.

"August I just told you" she said and he sigh.

"Man I'm hungry, you got some snacks" he asked and she sigh checking her phone.

"August go get the door" she said and he was confused, high to.

"For what" he asked and there was a knock on the door.

"The fo-" she didn't even get it out and he was headed to the door, she started laughing.

"FOOD IS HERE" he yelled and she looked back to see him walking in the room with the two bags of food.

Payton turned back and around and started back typing. She wasn't that hungry, she just wanted to finish the chapter. Five minutes into finishing the chapter August joined her outside with his food.

"Payton" he said and she looked at him and back at her computer.

"You gone eat" he asked her and she shook her head no.

"No, you can have it if you want" she told him as all her attention stayed on her computer.

"You didn't eat yesterday and you not gone eat today" he asked as he realized they didn't eat yesterday.

"August I'm working right now, I really don't have time to eat" she shrugged as she continued typing.

"Payton come on now, you gotta eat" he said putting his fork down and she sigh.

"Ten more minutes" she said and he stood up walking into the room.

"Keyshawn" Payton called his name as she continued typing.

"Ma'am" he walked to the patio doors and she turned around.

"Did you get your food" she asked him and he nodded his head yes.

"Yes ma'am" he said and she nodded.

"Ok when your done, call your moms" she said and he simply said ok going back in the room to eat and watch tv.

"Here" she heard August voice.

She looked over to see him with her plate in his hands. He sat it down and she smiled.

"August I'm not hungry" she said and he smacked his teeth.

"I picked the broccoli and shrimp out cause i know you don't like it" he said ignoring what she had said.

"Thanks" she said and he sat down in the chair across from her watching her as she went back to typing on her computer.

"Why you looking at me like that" she asked once she glanced up to see him mugging her.

"Cuz you ain't eating" he said pointing at her food as he sat back in his chair.

"I'm going to I promise, I'm almost done with this chapter" she said and he looked at her with a mean glare.

"Payton don't play wimmie, eat that food" he said and she sigh rolling her eyes.

She took the fork and scooped some rice and ate it. She smiled at him then went back to typing. August continued watching her. He didn't like the fact she was working to hard and not eating.

"August" she pouted once she looked up to see him still looking at her.

"You need to eat, your work is still gone be there" he said and she sigh continuing her typing.

"I'm almost finished tho" she pouted and he sigh, he knew it was gone be hard to stop working and eat.

"Ok fine Payton" he said grabbing his plate standing up walking in the room.

She sigh as she continued typing. She understood why he was mad but work always came first to her. She couldn't help it. She worked so hard to get where she was and stopping wasn't something she wanted to do.

A hour later she finished two chapters and ate all her food. It was getting dark so she got up and headed inside. Walking in both Keyshawn and August were asleep on the bed. Keyshawn was at the top of the bed and August was at the bottom.

"It's  11 o'clock, you can't be serious" she said to herself as she sat her stuff down on the dresser and closed the door behind herself.

She walked over to her bag and grabbed some night clothes. She walked to the bathroom and started the shower. She wrapped her hair around since it was already in a ponytail. She closed the door and took her a nice relaxing shower.

Once she got out she dressed in a hug Tupac shirt and boy shorts as always. She lotion up and brushed her teeth. She walked out the bathroom to see the boys still asleep. She wasn't tired so she grabbed her laptop and walked to the living room.

As soon as she started working on the next chapter there was a knock on the door. Looking at the time it was 10:42 at night. Sigh she stood up walking to the door opening it.

"What you doing here" she asked as she seem Lauren at her door alone with Dejah.

"I wanna talk to you" she said as she walked in and Dejah followed her smiling at Payton.

"smell good sis" Dejah said as she smelt her scent and Payton closed the door.

"I just got out the shower" she said walking over to the couch sitting down putting her laptop on her lap.

"So about a couple weeks ago" Dejah looked at Lauren and Lauren said nothing.

"What about it" she said looking over at the two going back to typing.

"Payton I'm sorry" Lauren said and Payton scoffed.

"I know" she said and Lauren sigh.

"May you start back helping me with the shop I can't do it on my own" she said and Payton continued typing.

"And I told you that in the first place Lauren" she said looking over at her and Lauren felt guilty.

"I'm sorry P, I promise to never leave you out again" she said and Payton shrugged her shoulders.

"That's cool" she said looking at her and Lauren didn't know what to do.

"So are you gonna come back" she asked and Payton shrugged.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready" Payton told her as she pushed her glasses up on her face as she looked at her.

"P I really need your help, I'm sorry" she said and Payton nodded her head in agreement.

"I total agree but you gotta learn just like the others, I don't care how many times you apologize you gone wait your turn when it comes to me" she said and Dejah nodded her head agreeing.

"Well when I call you will you at least answer, I have no one to talk to" she said and Payton nodded her head yes.

"Yea i will" she said and Lauren smiled.

"May I hug you" Lauren asked and Payton giggled.

"Yes" she said smiling and Lauren rushes standing up walking over hugging Payton.

"I love you P, I really appreciate you" Lauren said as she pulled back from the hug.

"Love you too Lauren" she said smiling and Dejah started clapping.

"aww" Dejah smiled as Lauren walked over to the couch.

"Ok y'all I'm going back up to my room, we got wedding rehearsal tomorrow" Lauren said as she walked to the door and Dejah stood.

"Me too, night P" Dejah said and Payton smiled waving at them as they walked out the door closing it.

"Payton" she heard her name begin called as soon as she started back typing.

"Yes" she said as she kept typing.

"Commere" he said and she scrunched her face up.

"Boy you better come here" she said and he appeared at the door without a shirt on.

"Imma grown ass man, Payton don't play with me" he said and she giggled as he walked over to her.

"What do you want August" she asked as he took a seat next to her on the couch.

"I used the rest of your mouthwash" he told her as he looked up at her admiring how beautiful she was.

"It's fine" she said as she continued typing tucking her lips to stop from smiling.

"You smell good" he told her as he took in her scent.

"Thank you" she said smiling as she keep her attention on the computer.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you something" he said and she nodded letting him know she was listening.

"You gone be Amarin maid of honor" he asked as he looked over at her, she looked like a nerd but a pretty one.

"I guess" she said pushing her glasses up and he smacked his teeth.

"So that means you gone walk down the aisle with me" he said and she shrugged.

"I guess so" she took a glance over at him before going back to her computer.

"Alright then, also you gone braid my hair right" he asked and she shook her head no.

"No, Amarin is having a hairstylist come and do everybody hair" Payton told him as she licked over her lips typing away.

"But I want you to do my hair" he said licking over his lips and she giggled a bit.

"Alright August, I'll braid your hair" she said and he smiled showing his bottom grill.

"Thanks, I really would appreciate that" he said and she smiled over him.

She went back to typing as he put his attention on his phone. Within the next hour, August fell asleep on the end of the couch. She was becoming tired so she finished up on the last paragraph before logging out.

"August" she said as she put her laptop down and looked over at him.

"Hm" he groaned and she took her glasses off.

"You staying here tonight" she asked as she put them on the table.

"Yea" he said and she nodded standing up.

"Alright I'm going to lay down" she said grabbing her phone walking off.

"Payton did you eat" he asked with his eyes closed.

"Yes I did" she said as she continued walking in the room.

She climbed in bed beside Keyshawn and put her phone on the night stand. August got up and walked in the room getting at the bottom of the bed. He laid on top of the cover and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 42
Series in order β™₯ { β€’ My Brother Bestfriend } { β€’ This Thing Called Life } { β€’ This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
151K 7K 27
When you're in your last year of high school and you can't wait to get out it's always the best feeling. When you finally leave it's even better. Whe...
213 25 27
" I hate this girl from the bottom of my heart. She broke my heart in a few seconds without any hesitation. She insulted me infront of every one. Sh...
1.3K 200 22
Life is not as easy as it generally looks like, it is based on love, hardships, relationships, hate and much much more interesting stuff. At some poi...