Kinky Dragon (Nalu story❤️)

Galing kay Mayastoriesss

Lucy lives a normal life with nothing out of the ordinary. No mistakes, no fake ness, and no distractions. Un... Higit pa

Unexpected
Stranded
Mines
Lust
Answers
City
King
Secret
Beautiful
Different
Tease
Sleepover
Night
Six
Roleplay
Dream
Embrace
Ball
Release
Love?
A/N ❤️
Sneaky
Meeting
Club
Party
Red
Ready
Plottwist
battle
Mountains
Finale
Will you..
𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛❦

Tour

1.5K 45 16
Galing kay Mayastoriesss

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒..

~Lucy Heartfilia~

A day has passed and the ball is finally here, I woke up with Natsu in my arms. He was still heavy sleeping which he usually doesn't heavy sleep so I'm sweat dropping at the the sight. "Natsu..." he's still sleep. I huff and get out the bed.

I pat my elbow hard and run over to him elbowing him in his stomach. "NATSUUUUUU", "OWWWW LUCYYY" he falls off the bed in pain rubbing his stomach. "HAHAHAHA" I fall on the floor and continue laughing. "Why did you do that!" He was still on the floor in pain.

"Because.. THE BALL IS TODAYYY" I jump in his arms and hug him tightly. He chuckled at my reaction and pat my head. "Yeah yeah I know Luce" he laughed. "Do you have to go to work?" I sit on his lap rubbing his chest.

"Nah, work is cancelled because of the royal ball today he shrugged. "Yayyyy!!" I hug him but because he kinda turned me on by doing nothing, I rub my self on his print. A low moan came out his mouth. "Luce, what are you doing?" He seductively whispers.

"Teasing you" I giggle. "Cmon, let's go have breakfast" I get up and help him up, we leave the bedroom and downstairs. "There were a ton of maids and servants cleaning up the house". "Good morning" one of the maids said to us.

We said good morning back as well us some maids and servants that said good morning to us. "Good morning Natsu and Lucy" happy came from the dining room. "Hey buddy" happy started flying. "Hey happy" I giggled.

"What's for breakfast?" Happy said. A servant came up and bowed down to us. "Your highness you are having pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon", "that sound good to you guys?" Natsu said. "Yep" me and happy both clapped hands.

The servant walked away and we walked to the dining room. "Natsu when does the ball start?" I said. "9, be ready, happy you too" he grinned at us. The food came in with a ton of servants. "Your highness" they all bowed to Natsu.

He nodded his head in seriousness and they all walked away. He was sitting at the center of the table so basically the end and me and Happy were sitting on the sides. "Natsu you can get serious when people approach you as the king of fiore" I giggle.

"I'm goofy Luce but people I barely know that I should know, sees my serious side as a king" he grinned and leaned back in his chair. We started digging in our food. "When we first met you were a really serious person, but I brought out the goofy in you for me" I laughed.

Happy and Natsu started laughing as well. "Natsu has always been goofy, he once had a soft spo-", "happy" Natsu cuts happy off. It was a dark shadow over Natsu's eyes. "S-sorry Natsu" it was silent for a moment when Natsu burst out laughing sending me and happy into shock.

"Hahaha, whew, sorry happy, scared you?" He smirked. Happy laughed. "You did Natsu" they both laughed but I just remained silent. 'Probably touka happy was about to say' I shake that out of my thoughts and just join them.

After two hours me and Natsu was upstairs. "Luce have I ever told you that we had a dressing room, bigger than Mira and Laxus's?" "NATSU!! why didn't you tell me??" "What would be wrong with me seeing your naked body? We had sex before" he smirked.

"But all those clothes" I slump. "I'll get more Luce, those are old news", "ok Mr. Billionaire" I roll my eyes making him laugh. "So what are we gonna do for the remainder of the day?" I asked. "Go shopping? I'll tell my servants to clear out those old clothes" he took off his shirt revealing him scales.

"I keep forgetting you're a dragon slayer" I walk up to him and touch his chest. "Luce, the horns? Toothy grin? Red eyes?" I giggle. "I know, wanna wash up together" I smile and look up at him. "Sure babygirl" he smirked touching my waist. We walk in the bathroom closing the door behind us.

"Is our home from the old times? Like a old castle?" I asked. "Yeah, I could've did newer times but I didn't suggest oldies", "oh" was all I said. We turned on the bath water and got undressed. We got in the tub together and just settled down.

"Natsu where is the ball?" I asked rubbing circles around his chest. "Here", "huh" he was looking up. "You haven't gotten a tour around the kingdom, but the ball setting is a very big place". "Oh Okk". We continue washing up then hop out of the huge tub drying our bodies with the towel.

"Babygirl" Natsu said to me making me blush. "Yeah", "Wanna take a tour around, well, except the ball?" I smiled at him. "Sure" we walk out the bathroom and into the big fancy bedroom. Natsu put on a silky red dress shirt with black pants and black dress shoes.

I wore a red sundress with red flats. We put on our natural hygiene and other smell good products before getting dressed. Natsu reaches out for my hand. "Ready?" I smiled brightly and took it without hesitation. "Yes".

We walk out the door and down the stairs. "Now, this is the hall of the front two doors and the two curved stairs on both sides of the room that leads towards the upstairs" we walked into the big living room between the stairs.

I saw the living room many times. It was a very big living room with a lot of red color and old painting.  We walked out the door and we saw a long hallway with many doors unknown of what could be inside. We passed by many hallways and went through a lot of doors of royal settings.

But we reached a very big door that wasn't so far from the living room but have to pass a long hallway. "What's this door?" I asked him looking really high at it. "Ah..this door" he touched the designs. "It's the ball" he smirked. "Really!?" "Yeah, Cmon, let's go" he grabbed my hand and we went back to the living room.

Servants and maids were still cleaning up even though there is nothing else to clean up. "Natsu what time is it?" He checked his watch. "1:00 right now but the ball starts at 9, this is gonna go around the city fast..." he grinned. "So what are we gonna do for the remainder of time?"

"How about eat? I'm starving" he grabbed my hand and we went to the dining hall. "Any choices of food?" I think about what I want to eat. "How about a big breakfast" I smiled. "Breakfast is over Luce, but whatever you say" he chuckled.  I pouted.

"Natsu what was that secret hall you didn't want to show me?" He looked at me. "That's where my throne is at" he had a serious face on him. "O-oh ok" the maids came in with our food and we dug in. "Heyyy!!!! You guys forgot about me?" Happy came in the dining hall.

"We didn't even know you were here buddy" Natsu laughed happily making me smile as my heart warmed. "Natsu and happy" they both stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "I just want both of you to know that..." I grabbed their hand.

"Let's stay like this as a family, please" I smiled at both of them and they just stared at me cluelessly. A tear fell down my face. Words can't explain how much of a happy life Natsu gave me. Natsu stood up all of a sudden and grabbed my hand. "Happy we are gonna be in the dance room".

"Okay?" Happy still looked confused. "Natsu?" My tear was still there. We reached a door with designs as well but not as much as the ballroom door. Natsu snapped his fingers and we instantly popped up into a beautiful dance floor. It wasn't so big but it was big.

"This isn't the ballroom" Natsu snapped his fingers again and all of a sudden our clothes changed. Natsu was wearing black dress pants again and a black dress shirt but with a long open collared designer jacket and dress shoes. As for me, I was wearing a big beautiful blue dress with designs on it.

"Nats-", "shhhhh" he bowed and reached out in offer to grab my hand. I smiled at him and accepted. I put my hand on his shoulder and my other hand attached to his while he had his hand attached to mines and his other hand on my waist.

We started dancing to some classical music. "Natsu what's this for?" "Luce remember u would keep those promises I told you?" I nodded my head carefully. He brought his face close to mines and kissed me. I was shocked at first but accepted. We stopped dancing and just stood there.

"Luce you are very beautiful, and the moment I first saw you I knew you were the one, I was cold at first but softened up because of you, I may look scary to other people but when you look at me you don't have a sign of fear anymore like you did when we first met" he hugged me tightly burying his face in my neck.

"Please, don't leave me, you never knew the other side of me, but don't take that other side of me out again" I stared at him in surprise but softened and smiled. "I promise I won't Natsu, I am all yours and you can count on me for whenever" I cupped his face.

We kissed each other passionately and in a snap of his fingers, we went back to our other clothing.

~Narrative POV~

"The ball is tonight, you ready" he said in the phone laughing evilly. I sighed. "Ready"

I'm coming Natsu.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5K 128 13
When Natsu and Lucy decide to go on a job together, a few things end up being a bit trickier than they anticipated. How will everything turn out? Ho...
89.2K 2.6K 25
Lucy Heartfillia a loving girl that will never find love after her past story's . Natsu Dragneel a boy that holds a vey important secret . This story...
62.9K 1K 17
What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? Natsu and Lucy have always been close, a...