Blood Lust

By animal_luver97

A girl who was chosen by the vampire Adam. He chose to make her a vampire. But why? The girl doesn't know and... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

351 20 16
By animal_luver97

*Anabelle's pov*

Adam pressed his lips to mine and my body seemed to ignite. Every part of my body seemed to be on fire.

Our lips moved together and I pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked calmly, while inside, I was anything but calm.

He looked shocked that I pushed him away. His dark eyes seemed to have more tinges of red in them now.

"What did it look like I was doing?" He snapped at me. I looked at him in shock. He had just begged me to come home, and he was already snapping at me.

I didn't answer him. My mind clouded with confusion and I couldn't figure out what to say. I left the kitchen and went to our bedroom. This day was too much.

I had come back to learn these 'powers' that I had, and Adam kisses me. Then he gets mad at me for pulling away! I can't win!

I flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. The dull ache in my throat started to grow but I ignored it. I needed to control this, it was getting to the point of ridiculousness. All I wanted to do was rip someone's throat out and drink their sweet, sweet blood.

I shook my head and tried to get those thoughts out of my head. If I didn't who knows what will happen.

I closed my eyes and tried to think back to the days of me being a human. I mentally pushed myself to try to remember what my life was like before becoming a vampire.

The only thing I could remember was a party. I had gone to a party with my one friend. I tried to remember what she looked like and what her name was, but I couldn't remember anything about her.

What I did remember was drinking and being with Adam. Then I remember him leading me out to the woods. I flinched as I started remembering the pain that came with what happened next.

I galred at nothing as I remembered the fact that Adam took away my human life.

The pain in my throat increased. I was able to ignore it a few hours ago, because all I was thinking of was killing Adam.

I tried to direct my thoughts that way, but it didn't work. All I could think of was that kiss. The kiss made me only think about him. My body wanted him, even though I was still mad.

The flame grew. How the hell is this even possible? I just drank blood! This didn't make any sense at all.

I hated this. I didn't want to kill anyone. I didn't want to crave their blood.

I heard the bedroom door open and Adam's sent filled the air around me. I laid still, maybe I could look like I was asleep.

"I know you're awake," Adam said.

Damn it, I was hoping that would work. I felt the edge of the bed dip and I opened up my eyes.

Adam's disheveled dirty blond hair was the first thing I seen when I woke up. He really needed to fix that.

"You know your thoughts are really loud," Adam told me. My eyes flashed to his and I glared at him.

"I have been able to read your mind since the day I met you. I can read everyone's mind. It is my only power as vampire," he explained.

"You've been reading my mind?!" I exclaimed. He has known my thoughts the entire time? What the hell! Doesn't he know what privacy is?

"I can't help it. It isn't like I want to read your mind." He wasn't looking at me.

I got an instant flash of hurt as he said those words.

"No not like that. I hate reading your mind because it is always something about hating me. I don't like knowing that I made you miserable. If I had known that this would happen, I would have kept you human. I didn't know that you would experience this amount of blood lust. I never wanted to hurt you," Adam explained to me.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I pulled away from kissing you and you snapped at me!" I cried. I'm sure if I was human I would be crying.

"I'm sorry. I felt like you were rejecting me. So the only thing I knew how to do was make it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I really don't know how to act around anyone. I've been alone for years and years. I want you to know that being with me is going to be terrible. You deserve someone better for a mate, but I will always love you and care for you, even if I don't show it," Adam said. He looked like he was telling the truth.

"I don't really want to talk to you right now. I'm still mad that you killed my parents." I looked away from him.

"I know. Come with me. There is something you need to see. Maybe it will jog your memory," Adam said and pulled me off of the bed and out into the living room.

He turned on the tv and then sat me down on the couch. He turned to a station and it was a news channel.

"It has been over a week since Rose Miller disappeared. The search efforts have turned up with no results. If anyone has seen this girl, please contact the police department. Please help us find her," a woman said, with emotion in her voice, but no emotion in her face.

A picture of a girl was displayed on the screen and I gasped. She looked like me. There were differences, but she still looked like me.

"That's you. You went missing over a week ago and they have done everything to find you. But that's not what I wanted you to see."

I continued to watch and a girl at a press conference came up.

"I'm Jessica, Rose's best friend. And I want to plead with anyone who has any information on where Rose is to tell us. I miss her, her family and friends miss her. We want her to come home. Please if anyone has any information, even if it is the tiniest thing, please tell us." The girl, Jessica, started crying and they led her off of the platform.

My mind flashed back to that night my life changed. I was watching everything before the party replay in my head.

"Did it help you remember at all?" Adam asked me.

"I remember the day you changed me. What did she mean by family?" I got up off the couch and I started pacing in the room.

"Your dad married into the profession of vampire hunting. So they are talking about his sisters and his parents," Adam explained to me simply.

"I just want my parents back." I wanted them to be okay. That's all I wanted. I just wanted my parents to be back with me. I may not remember them, but I would never want them to be dead.

"I know. I am very sorry. I hope you will forgive me for what I did," Adam pleaded with me.

"I don't know if I can. You killed my parents, and you only did it to protect yourself. The vampire hunting profession would have died with them! You think that I would have wanted to spend my life hunting a damn vampire? No, I wanted to live my life. I wanted to go to college, get married, have a big family, and as I grow old watch my family grow too. But now that is never going to a possibility for me," I said sadly.

"I made a big mistake. I should have asked you before I turned you. It was the worst thing I ever did, and I wish I could take it back. But Anabelle you are missed. You still have a family. There is something you can do," Adam said and watched me.

"What?" I asked.

"You can go to them at night and say you will miss them. They will think that you are a ghost and be happy you are alright," Adam told me.

"Yeah and then they will ask what happened. They probably think I was murdered. That wouldn't work. Adam, I don't know if I can forgive you. For now I need to think about it. Until i make up my mind I am going to stay here with you. But if I decide that I can't forgive you, I am going to leave. And I will not come back," I threatened. If he doesn't start acting like a person to me, I will not stay. He needs to prove he regrets what he did.

"Please don't leave me," Adam begged. He got off of the couch and walked over to me.

I moved back away from him. I didn't want him to be that close to me right now. I can be in the same room with him, but I want him a certain difference from me right now.

"I will make it up to you. In some way shape or form, I will do it," Adam stated. He seemed convinced that he would. We will have to see about that.

"Do you need to go hunting? I know you were really thirsty before I came into the bedroom."

I looked up at him and nodded my head fiercely.

"Alright let's go hunting quick." Adam grabbed my arm and led me out of the house. We ran into the forest and then came up to our normal hunting spot, outside of the one bar. My eyes widened as I smelled someone that was close.

I was about to run when Adam pinned me to the wall.

"Anabelle you can't!" He whispered to me.

"Why?" I whined. The person was now coming down the alley that we were in and I started thrashing in Adam's arms. He wasn't letting me go anywhere.

"Rose?" A girl's voice asked and my head snapped up to look at her.

It was the girl from the press conference. My friend before I turned into a vampire.

"That's your best friend. I know you don't want to hurt her," Adam whispered in my ear. My eyes watched her carefully and my mind was screaming to rip her throat out.

"Rose is that you?" Jessica asked and she continued to walk closer to me.

I tensed and Adam held on to me tighter. Jessica was right up next to us now and I started thrashing violently against Adam. I was about to scream when Adam covered my mouth.

I want to rip her throat out and drink her blood.

Adam held onto me and Jessica gasped as she seen me.

"Rose!" She yelled and hugged me.

And that is when I blacked out.

Hi guys! I did a double update because this story reached over 1K reads!! Thank you so so much! I cannot be happier!

So guys if any of you like horror and that stuff you should check out Jesse by @Z-Myers. It is an amazing book, you guys won't be disappointed if you read it.

Thank you guys. Please comment and vote on the story it would mean the world to me.

Bye guys! Stay awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 3 26
***BOOK ONE COMPLETED*** Rose, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life, stumbles upon a vampire, Adrian. After meeting Adrian, she was forced into...
3.6K 194 41
"I know I should stay away from you!" said Tommy. "You're a smart guy!" I replied with a smirk in my face. "But I can't!" he said. *** Adam and his...
Masquerade By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

2.2K 92 35
"Please father, don't kill him!" I begged. "You have brought shame over our family!" he said coldly. The axe fell and I let out a scream. *** Adam...
1.2K 133 40
"You like me." said Adam. "Yes." I replied. "I'm your teacher and I'm not good for you." he replied. "But I want you." I said. *** Adam and his two...