Chapter 11

*Adam's pov*

I wanted to rip out the boy's throat as jealousy coursed through my veins. Anabelle was my mate, and no human was going to take her away from me.

"I don't even remember you," Anabelle whispered and James looked at her with wide eyes. Jessica looked at him with a look of pity and my eyes narrowed at her.

Anabelle's grip on my arm tightened as she held onto me, making sure I would not rip out the boy's throat. Although the thought was quite pleasing at the moment.

"Rose, what happened to you?" James asked her, and I looked down ast Anabelle.

"I am not Rose. The girl you knew is dead. She's gone. My name is Anabelle, and you better start calling me it. And what happened is that I am a vamprie, and so is Jessica. The only difference is that she can remember who she was before her transformation and I can't." Anabelle looked up at me and I snapped my attention away from James to look at her.

"You were right, we shouldn't have come here," she whispered and I knew that the only other perosn who heard her was Jessica. James was looking at us with confusion and Jessica was looking at us with anger.

"You were supposed to fall in love with James! James loves you, and you stick with the monster who ruined your life." Jessica's eyes flared and Anabelle just shook her head.

"Jessica, that is enough. I want to know what happened to you Ro-I mean Anabelle." James was looking at Anabelle with love and I bared my teeth at him.

"I'm a vampire. End of story," she grumbled and I knew she didn't want to think of her transformation and that was because of me. I can't say I blame her, she honestly should be with someone who didn't kill her parents. God I am such an idiot. I lowered my head in defeat at my own thoughts. Anabelle deserves someone so much better than me.

I shook my head. I can't think like that. She is willing to let me be with her, even after hurting her, and that is what matters. I won't make another mistake to hurt her.

"She doesn't want to talk about it. All you need to know is that this is going to be the last time you see her." I looked him dead in the eyes and he looked angry.

"I want to hear that from her then," James said without breaking eye contact with me.

"James, I don't want to see you anymore. I can't remember who you are," Anabelle admitted and I looked down at her. I didn't think she would actually agree to what I said. That girl hates to be bossed around.

"Rose-" James started but Anabelle's harsh voice cut through his.

"My name is not Rose. Rose died! I am done with this!" She yelled and released my arm and then ran out of the house.

"Shit," I grumbled and ran out of the house, but not before grabbing Jessica. I followed Anabelle's scent and found her sitting with her head between her knees under a tree.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I walked up to her. She lifted her head and her face showed pain.

"Every time someone says Rose, I just feel pain. It hurts me to think of my old life," she said while turning her head to face away from me.

"Baby girl, it's going to be okay. I know it is hard right now. But you have me now. You have Jessica," I told her and kneeled down in front of her.

She shook her head and refused to look at me.

"Anabellle, I love you. You are everything to me. I know a large part of you wants to go back to your old life, but you can't. I am sorry for taking away that normal life. I wish we could both be humans, and live a life like that. Where we would get old together and have kids. I know there is a possibility that we could have kids, but we will never grow old together. That's something I would want for you, and I am so sorry for taking that away from you. I wish I could take what I did back. But this is what happens now. I do love you Anabelle, and as long as I have you, I will do anything and be the happiest person about it.  I will always be here for you. Through everything baby girl," I told her honestly.