Chapter 5

*Anabelle's pov*

Adam and I rushed back to our house after I had got my thirst sedated. I admit I feel really bad about killing people to keep my blood lust under control but I couldn't help it. The only thing that helped keep my mind off of wanting to rip someone's throat out was thinking about Adam.

Adam was so attractive. Words cannot describe the attraction that is there.

Why did I have to make that stupid bet? I can't take him anywhere on vacation. What should I just take him to a cave? I'd rather do that then take him out in public, that room of his is the messiest place on earth.

"Anabelle," Adam clucked. I turned my head to look up at him and he was smirking.

"So you hate the way my room looks huh?" An evil glint lied behind his irises. My eyes widened but I just shook my head.

"Oh I think you do," he smirked and then picked me up. We were already at the house and then he took me back to his room.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him but he said nothing. I struggled against his arms, but there was no use. This idiot had muscles. Well now I know why he wasn't smart.

"Alright that's it," Adam groaned and then threw me into the clothes that were piled into a huge heap in his room.

The smell of them made me gag and I glared at him. He was clearly enjoying himself.

I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground. Two can play this game.

"And what do you think you're doing? Do you just want to be close to me? Why didn't you just say so? All you got to do is admit that you love me."

"In your dreams," I growled and then got off of him.

"No, I think it's in your dreams." He winked at me and I glared at him. If he wasn't so dang attractive....No get your mind away from that Anabelle.

"Anabelle do you want to watch a movie?" Adam's voice broke through my thoughts. I glared at him again.

"I don't want to be anywhere near you right now," I hissed at him. I didn't want to be around and egotisitcal jerk.

"Awe come on Belle. I'm gonna call you Belle from now on," he smiled at me.

"You really like annoying me don't you?" I asked him with a hint of anger in my voice.

"It's so funny watching you get mad. If only you could see your face, you'd want to do it too."

"You're so funny, I forgot how to laugh," I said with sarcasm lacing my voice. I rolled my eyes at him and then left his nasty bedroom. I would rather sleep on the couch tonight.

"Let's clean this room before we go and watch movies," Adam said and I think I almost died right there. Well died again.

He rolled his eyes at my shocked expression.

"Do my eyes beseech me? Is there cleaning going on right now? Where is the real Adam? Oh who cares, I don't want him back," I joked.

"Hey! That's rude. Why ya gotta be so rude?" He smirked at me.

"Oh my god don't start with that song. The only thing I remember about my life is music and I know I do not like that song," I groaned as he chuckled.

"Come on Anabelle. Why ya gotta be so rude?" He asked me again and then walked towards me. I backed away until I felt a wall behind me and I couldn't go anywhere else.

He put his arms around me so I was boxed in. His eyes danced with humor and I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Are you sorry for that comment?" He breathed right against my neck.