Chapter 10

*Anabelle's pov*

I watched as Adam shoved Jessica off of her. I tensed as I watched her go to lunge at him again. I lunged at her. I didn't want her touching him. Wow I feel like a possesive werewolf. Wait, do they exist.?

The thought was pushed out of my head as Jessica snapped at me. I bared my teeth at her as I pinned her to the floor.

"Jessica shut the hell up," I growled at her and I could feel how Adam was behind me.

"Rose what happened to us?" She whimpered.

"I'm not Rose. I'm Anabelle," I snapped at her. She had to do this. She couldn't stay away when it was clear I was close to snapping. I blame myself, and her.

"You're not Anabelle. You are my best friend. Don't you remember?" She asked as I started digging my fingers into her wrists.

"How the hell can she remember and I can't?" I yelled at Adam.

"I have no clue. Normally a person remembers what happened before they were turned. You were an unusual case." Adam put his hand on my back and I stiffened.

"What did you do to her?" Jessica snarled and I was so close to punching her. She needs to shut up.

"If you would calm down, I would explain what you are." Adam looked bored. I looked up at him and glared at him. He pulled Jessica from underneath me and picked her up and threw her on the couch.

"If you don't stay there, I won't give you blood," Adam threatened dangerously.

"Tell me what the hell is going on," she demanded. Was she like this when I was a human? Damn how did I put up with that?

"You're a vampire. There does that cover it?" Adam asked me and I glared at him.

"Don't give me that look baby," he cooed with a cute voice. I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What the hell, Rose?" Jessica yelled and I turned to face her.

"It's Anabelle. Can you stop saying Rose now?" I asked her.

"No. You're my Rose. James has been worried sick. I know you liked him, but you left him for this asshole?" Jessica bared her teath at Adam and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know who James is. Frankly, I don't know who you are. All I know is that Adam is my mate and that I'm a creature I didn't think existed. How is that even possible? Hell if I know." Thinking about not knowing anything was making me mad.

"That thing can't be your mate."

"Well you are one of those things, so get the hell over it." I snarled at her, I was becoming increasingly agitated.

"Jessica, we know this is a lot to process, but you need to stop snapping at the both of us. It isn't going to get you anywhere. You're going to have to accept the fact that you are a vampire. There is no going back. You are going to be drinking blood for the rest of your existence," Adam explained and I walked over to Adam.

"I don't want to be a vampire!"

"Well to late now! You couldn't keep your difference when it was clear that Anabelle was losing her mind! You did this to yourself," Adam yelled at her. That made her cringe back into the couch.

I watched as her eyes changed. I knew what she was going to do.

I threw myself in front of Adam as she lunged for him.

She tackeld me to the ground and she started snapping at my neck. I groweled and tried to flip us over but she dug her nails into my arms and her knees dug into my sides.