The King's Plan (BWHM)

Door Bellie3

Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit
Chapter 2: 6 years too long
Chapter 3: You have no right
Chapter 4: Xavier
Chapter 5: Step 1
Chapter 6: Step 2
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: So your dumb and stupid
Chapter 9: Please go
Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Chapter 11: Itwasme
Chapter 12: Step 3
Chapter 13: Hey baby
Chapter 14: Match
Chapter 15: Mistakes happen
Chapter 16: The shoe
Chapter 17: Ugly face
Chapter 18: Swimming
Chapter 19: My cousin's friend's brother
Chapter 20: I..um like your..nose
Chapter 21: Shit
Chapter 22: Hayley's games
Chapter 23: Any tips on kissing
Chapter 24: Torture
Chapter 25: Attention
Chapter 26: The Football Pitch
Chapter 27: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing
Chapter 28: My Mum Is....
Chapter 29: Baby
Chapter 30: I Was Only Joking
Chapter 31: I Want You
Chapter 32: Bye
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT

Chapter 34: Husband and Wife

427 15 9
Door Bellie3

This should be the last chapter guys, hope you enjoyed the book!

××××

Cayden's POV

When I told my friends that I was joining a gang it was one of the hardest things for me to say. That was a month ago. I struggle to act like everything is okay and they feel the same too. This is my fault 100% and I felt so guilty. I haven't even told dad or Caleb. My A-Levels were nearly over and I was realising that I was going to be leaving very soon.

I wanted to tell them that it was because I was being threatened which is the main reason as to why I'm joining. My mum said if I didn't join she would kill my dad. As much as she is nice there was something so sinister about her. She had no compassion and for her to say she'd kill her ex-husband hurt.

I was going to host my first and last party on Saturday as a way to say to celebrate me leaving. No one other than my friends would be aware of its real purpose. I just wanted to do something before I left and lift up the mood between all of us.

I had bought more than enough snacks and I told everyone else to bring alcohol because I couldn't be asked to buy any on top of snacks. I wasn't so focused on my outfit until Taylor warned me it would be the last time anyone would see me dressed nicely. So we decided to go shopping. We went to Westfields as Taylor suggested in search of a nice outfit.

We didn't end up finding a dress but to my suprise there was already one at the house. In a pretty black box with a white bow and a rose on top was a right red satin wrap dress with a note saying Noah. I grinned excitedly at his cuteness and his generosity. I was not expecting anything from him so to get a beautiful dress I was more than happy.

I called Noah immediately.

"Aww baby you didn't have to buy me a dress." I spoke as soon as the call connected.
"But I wanted to. I heard how you were unsuccessful in finding one and I have had this for you for a while." His soft voice spoke.
"Thank you so much, I love it."
"Really? I thought you would've hated it because you hate dresses."
"Don't get me wrong I do but I love this one. You picked the right one."
"With a little help from my mum..." he admitted.
I giggled. Yes, giggled. This guy was changing me into a giggler but I liked it.

We talked for 2 hours before I realised it was 11pm and I needed to wake up early tomorrow. I was so tired and I knew I would need all the energy I could get. I had an exam in the afternoon and I didn't want to lose focus or fall asleep.

Luckily, Noah helped me revise and gave me last minute tricks before the test. This was the second to last exam before it was all over. I pushed back the thoughts of me leaving and enjoyed the times with my friends. When it ended I was ready to go home but Noah had another agenda.

"I have to run an errand for my mum and I think it will be more fun if you came."
I agreed with uncertainty because I didn't know where we were going but I followed anyway. I unknowingly walked with him straight to a fun fair covered with rides, games and lights. Everything was bright, big and beautiful.

"I know your mum did not ask you to come here." I started.
"We are here for our first date." He smiled.
My mouth dropped, "What!? Right now... You should've warned me to at least dress nicer."
"You would've still worn the same thing and I wanted for suprise you. Suprise!"
I laughed, "This place looks amazing. Like a hot version winter wonderland."
"My uncle works with this company and I had to just ask and we got free tickets."
I gave him hug to show my appreciation.

The sun wasn't down yet but thee rides still glistened and the sky plastered a deep purple. Noah just walked through without going to the tickets section but I didn't question it. I was so mesmorisized by everything I couldn't pick where to go first. Noah ended up choosing the water gun game, where you had to fill up the tube with as much water as possible to get a prize.

I obviously won and got a small teddy bear as my prize but I gifted Noah with it. I could tell he was a little jealous but I just laughed. We played a few other games before we decided it was time for the rides. I was never a fan of fast moving things, I didn't have motion sickness, but I sometimes got headaches. But I was willing to try out any rides.

For the first few I was screaming like a mad woman, I could not stop. The way I felt my body being lifted and then drop was so scary. Once we touched the ground I think I wanted to stay on the ground for a while longer.

"That is enough for me for now. My head is spinning." I said holding onto Noah just in case I collapsed.
"That's fine, do you want to eat?"
"The question is when do I not want to eat because I'm always hungry."
We both laughed as we looked for food.

~~~~~~~~~

The last ride was Noah's choice and picked the ferris wheel. Everything was running smoothly until we got to the top and it abruptly stopped. I stopped mid conversation and looked down to the controls to see guys panicking.

"Something went wrong. I swear it's not supposed to stop." I panicked.
"It's okay, it will be sorted. I've never seen you panic so much about something so small." He said calmly.
"Small! This is huge. We could die up here."
He wrapped his arms around me shoulder pulling me close, "Just stop worrying. Promise everything will be okay."
His calm voice and sweet words had me relaxed beyond thought. I felt so at rest I stopped talking.

The view from up here was amazing and now that it was dark the true bright hues of the lights could be seen. It looked almost fairytale like. The vast space this took as well added to the intensity of the lights. I could hear all the children and some adults screaming and having fun. The typical funfair music echoed in the background.

"It's funny, if I was to tell myself 7 months ago we would be dating in the future I would never believe it. But here I am with you as my girlfriend." Noah spoke.
"I've thought about that a lot too and I'm surprised." I sat up to face him.
"I don't ever want to let you go. Cayden you are so beautiful, talented and brave and I love you. I don't want you to be with anyone else because you are mine like I am yours. I feel vulnerable when I'm with you, I feel obliged to tell you everything no matter how small and everyday I spend with you I like you more." Then he took out a small blue box from his pocket, "This is a small way to show how much I care for you."

He opened it and inside was a beautiful necklace with a jewelled emerald green swan. It looked so delicate I didn't want to touch it. Noah was the sweetest guy alive and I don't know how I ended up so lucky. I turned around so he could put it on and the cold metal slid round my neck. I started down at it and I was in awe.

"Thank you so much." I kissed him, "This is beautiful and I love it. You say all the right things all the time and it makes me feel so special. I can't see myself without you. I love you too."
He smiled turning red, "Ah stop acting cute. You're making me get hot."

As he spoke the ferris wheel began moving again and we were safely on the ground. I didn't notice how long we were up there for but the funfair was beginning to close. Noah slipped away to talk to the owner of the ferris wheel whilst I stood patiently. My first ever date was successful.

~~~~~~~~~

"Put the different flavoured crisps in different bowls. There's no point in mixing them." I commanded Riley.

I got the guys to help set up the party and was pleased that most of them knew what they were doing. My dad and brother was away this weekend to see family in the countryside and I was told to stay to revise.... guess that's not happening.

The food was out, I removed all the valuable and breakable items and put them into my room. I was planning on locking all the bedroom doors because I know people are nosy creepers. The drinks were scarce but I knew that people were bringing some so I wasn't worried. Plus I would not be drinking.

2 hours later...

"WOOHOO!" I screamed I took another shot with bunch of white girls from school.
"Wow, your figure is amazing Cayden." One of them slurred.
"Thank you, I get from my mama!" I shouted.

I was drunk.

It wasn't the intention but some of these girls were persuasive and before I knew it I was on my 4th shot, now 5th. I had lost my friends in the crowds of people invited by the popular kids. Music blasted from the speakers and it was the real stuff. None of that house or drum and bass it was proper music: Cardi b, Headie one, Aj Tracey, Pop smoke (RIP❤), Unknown T, Chris brown, Tyga, Usher, Meghan thee stallion and many more. The people were loving it but to be fair they were mostly black. People were bouncing to 'Yeah! by Usher' and I'm sure the neighbours would have something to complain about tomorrow.

I stood on the sidelines waiting for a song that rubbed me the right way. I saw Venus waddling around and wondered who invited her because I surely did not. Although I openly invited The Mathletes I was hoping she would not come. She approached me as Cole came to chill with me.

"Oh hi... urm is it anus?" Cole sniggered.
"Venus!" She corrected.
"Same difference." He shrugged walking away and she followed angrily.

Then I heard Cash shit turn on by Meghan and I knew it was the one.

"YESSS!! This is my song." I said stepping onto the floor, "HE SAID HE HUNGRY THIS PUSSY THE KITCHEN. YEAH THAT'S MY DAWG HE GON' SIT DOWN AND LISTEN!"

I was banging out the lyrics with some girls around me and our energy was just bouncing off one another. Some of the girls began twerking and looked experienced. I was doing basics enjoying the music then Taylor turned up and we got lit.

"I BE FIXIN' HER WEAVE WHILE SHE SUCKING MY DICK PULL IT OUT THEN I TITTYFUCK!" We screamed.

Taylor was twerking her ass everywhere and I was the hype woman. Some girls cheered her on as she rotated her ass in circles and others did the same. But then vybz kartel fever was played and I couldn't help but start moving my waist on beat. Taylor noticed and got me hyped up and I went full out. I jirated my hips to the beat and whined my waist as if someone was behind me. But then someone actually was behind me and I stopped and turned to see who it was. Thankfully, it was Noah but unluckily he was drunk too.

"You scared me." I told him still dancing.
"You can't have anyone else behind you so why shouldn't it be me."

I took that as cue to keep going and twerking and to my suprise Noah knew how to control. When all the twerkable songs were done I went to the kitchen with Noah and we drank a few more drinks. One of the worst mistakes of the night. We were near wasted but not out of energy.

"Let's get out of here." I suggested and Noah smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

The birds were tweeting outside and wouldn't stop making noise. I turned and tousled but I knew I'd have to get up. As my eyes flickered open I realised it was sunny and I was in my bed and I was next to Noah and I was naked. NAKED?!

What the fuck happened last night. Dont tell me we had?! We wouldn't of.... no. I lifted up the sheets to confirm my naked feeling and I was indeed naked and so was he. I internally cried. I sat up covering my chest and my head spun. Noah's and my clothes were scattered on the floor and I knew what happened but refused to believe it. I held my head in pain and some memories flashed.

Cars flashed by and there was a decent amount of passers by walking. Noah was holding my hand and were just walking aimlessly.

I moved my hands from head and noticed something shimmering on my finger. At closer inspection I saw a ring and to make it worst on my ring finger. I panicked.

"Woah, Cayden. Why are you nak- WHAT, why am I naked?!" He gasped, "Did we..."
"I don't know."
"Let me see your left hand."
He showed me his hand and as I thought there was a ring there too.
"Why do I have a ring on my ring finger."
"I DONT KNOW."

We were silent for a while. Then more memories came.

It was dark in my room and only my bedside lamp was on. Noah approached me with a lazy smile; he was shirtless. I stood and met him halfway. I kissed him hungrily and my hands roamed his torso. His hands gripped my waist and pulled off my dress, we backed up to the bed. He hovered over me then kissed my neck softly. I moaned. He eased up and unzipped his pants pushing them down his hips, knees and ankles. My heart was beating fast.

He climbed back onto of me and kissed me passionately. His kisses trailed down to my breasts and in a swift movement my bra was off. He feathered kisses around my chest and took off my knickers. I didn't realise until I felt the cold air whip my inner leg. I shuddered slightly.

"Are we really doing this?" He asked kissing me.
"Yeah." I sighed.

He leisurely slipped off his pants and I was left to stare at all his glory. Noah wasted no time in getting ready to enter and I felt the head press against my lips. Without warning he pushed inside me repeatedly and I could only react by screaming and groaning. As soon as I got used to it I felt the pleasure. Noah moaned in my ear, "Cayden.... Cayden...CAYDEN!"

Noah shook me out of my flashback and I stared at him with horror.
"We fucked." I gasped covering my mouth.
He looked down at his hands, "I know. I had a small flashback."
"No no no.... I wanted to wait till marriage. This can't be happening."
"I can't believe it..." Noah rubbed his head.

I grabbed my phone checking my messages and calls. I had a few calls from Taylor and Cole not to mention the many messages from the rest. One message stood out as it was not a number in my contacts. It was labelled one-day wedding plan. Immediately, I read the message.

'We are pleased that you are another successful customer and that your special day went as planned. We hope you enjoyed our custom rings and the signatures on the papers you signed will be safe. Any problems please notify us on this number. We sent in the video of you special day too.'

I clicked the video and saw Noah and I standing at an alter, we were in a church. A priest tood there and was regulating the process. We slipped on each others rings and looked slightly unstable. I turned up the volume to hear me say I do and Noah repeated the same two words. We sealed the marriage with a kiss and the video ended.

"At least we had sex after we were married." I retorted showing him the video.
"So we're husband and wife officially?" Noah stared at me. I grabbed my dressing gown from the side and put it on securely not comfortable with Noah seeing me naked, "I guess- ahhh."
I screamed in pain as I stood up and tried to walk, my vagina was on fire.
"Did I do that?" Noah smiled, "What can I say, I'm talented."
"Close your teeth!" I clenched my teeth.

Out of nowhere the window smashed, the glass splattered, and men in black slid inside. After a second of analysis one of them grabbed me and hauled me out of the room through the window. I only got a glance of Noah's face and he was in fear but his eyes were on me. As if in slow motion his view left me as I descended down. That was the last time I saw him.

******

Thank you everyone who has read the book and has supported me on this journey. Let me know what you thought about the ending or the whole book in general. I'm thinking of doing a part 2 but tell me what you think. ❤

7k reads 🙈 I'm so grateful guys

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.9K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
78.8K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
14.6K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...