These scars I hide

By The_Limelight_Girl

BEING REWRITTEN WARNING. BOY X BOY GRAPHIC CONTENT SELF HARM BLOOD VIOLENCE AND FLUFFY CUDDLES Cry used to se... More

Scars
Naughty Dream
September
Strawberry ice cream
PikaCry :3
Rage quits and evil plans
Payback
Unleash the Madness
Let me be your hero
Feelings?
A Move is Made
Blossoming Love
A First Date... Of sorts...
Hights
Explanations and Understanding
I Kissed the Scars on Your Skin
Mall Adventures, Botdf, and... SMOSH?!?!?
Anime Night
Truth or Dare
Tick Tock
Therapy (Part 1)
Therapy (Part 2)
I'll Help You Through This (END- Part 1)
A Happy Ending (Part 2 finale)
UPDATE

One-Way

1.2K 54 8
By The_Limelight_Girl

Cry's P.O.V

I sighed, rubbing my forehead with the palm of my hand and slowly shuffing back into mu bedroom, flopping down on my bed and letting out a long, drawn out breath.

A light, familiar tune met my ears and I groaned, "Shut the fuck up...."

As always, that didn't work.

Annoyed, I sat up, glancing at my open laptop and finding a Skype call waiting for me.

Fucking Felix and five in the morning. The dude needs a life.

I smiled softly, grabbing my mask off the nightstand and securing it around my head before ansering.

The blonde's smiling face filled the screen, and I smiled back behind my mask.

"Cryyyyyy!" He said in a high-pitched childish voice, making my smile grow wider and a small giggle escape from my lips.

"Hi, Friend." I said "Whats up?" The blonde's smile grew tenfold, threatening to split his face in half.

"I bought one-way tickets to Florida!"

Wait... he's coming here?!

"So you're gonna stay with me, Pewds?" I ask, feeling a familiar heat rise to my cheeks. I saw his face blush red from embarrassment... I think...

"Well... only if you want me to... i dont want to be a burdon to you, and well I was planning to just stay at a hotel or some shit but-" I cut him off from his ramblings.

"Pewds, never think of yourself as a burdon to me, of course you can stay here!" I smiled warmly, even though he couldn't see it past my mask, and saw his face had turned a darker shade of red.

I internally giggled, Felix was adorable when he blushed.

His eyes lit up with excitment, and a very happy smile stretched across his lips.

"Oh thanks Cry!~" He chirped, his blue eyes sparkling happily.

I chuckled softly, "Its no problem. You're welcome here always."

He blushed and smiled, "Thanks man. Well... I guess I'll you soon!"

"I'll see you then!"

We said our brief goodbyes, and the chat ended. Then a horrible thought crossed my mind... what if he found out?

He... If he finds my scars he'll... Think I'm fucking pathetic... He'll think I'm a freak...

What if he sees my face?

What if...

I hurt my best friend...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.7K 23
• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy Will he be able to move on? Or thi...
1.4K 11 21
Cry has been on his own ever since he family left him when he turned 18. His family disowned him the moment they found out he couldn't touch anyone...
4K 196 32
Pewdie and Marzia doesn't seem to be having the same loving atmosphere, that they had once, and it wasn't long till the worst moment appeared into Pe...
30.3K 970 22
PewDie and Marzia break up so he moves to Florida because there's a house for rent at a really good price. When he gets there he meets someone and th...