The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)

By Jaee_101

Zaria is young girl with big dreams. Beginning her senior year in high school, she has to balance graduation... More

Cast Call.
My Typical Morning
The Day Goes On Pt.2
"Relationship Status" P.1
Meet up.
Relationship Status Pt.2
Relationship Status Pt.3
FML
After The Fact .
After School Ends
Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)
Friends Pt. I
Friends (Part II)
New Beginning
Fired?
It's Over
It's Over (Part II)
The Name Game.
Run Away .
Run Away Pt.II
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
A Small Piece Of Rebellion
Z's Rebellion
Fairy Godmother.
Suspicious Behavior
Making It Official Pt.1
Strike One
Suspicions
I Got Chu
Reunited (Making It Official Pt2)
Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)
A New Outlook
Click Out
Caught
The Invite
Dinner?
Crunch Time
Busted
What Happens now?
Reconcile
The Dilemma.
First Day on the Job
Ugly Truths.
A/N (Not an Update)
Business And Such.
Date Night Pt.I
Startin Somethin' (Date Night Part II)
Before I Release This New Update..
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections (Part II)
Guess Who? (Pt I)
Guess Who (Part II)
Conclusion to the Beginning.
Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II
A Slight Shift
Trying Again
Trying Again Pt. II
Let's Go
Old Memories Equals New Ideas
The Start of Big Things
Start of Big Things Pt.2
Catch up
Catch Up Pt.2
Game Day
I'm Glad You Came
Whoa.
Calculations
Calculations Pt.2
NEW NEW (A/N)
Out My House!
I'm Right Here
The Day Off Pt. 1
Meanwhile...
A Simple Conversation
What Goes Around...On the Other Side
Pressed
So About Tonight...
The Preparation
Something About The Night (Pt.1)
A/N & Face Reveal
Something About The Night (Pt.2)
Back to the Norm

The Day Goes On.

83.2K 2.7K 908
By Jaee_101

(Pic of Dewayne on the side)

Dewayne Pov

I stepped on the bus already this feeling people staring at me. I looked up to see girls giving these lustful ass glares. Some of them stuck out because their weave was a little more thirsty looking than others . I don't even fall into the trap, I'm only concerned with seeing specific people.

But towards the back I saw this girl looking at me. Her stare wasn't outright lustful, it was more one of curiosity. Surprisedly, I found myself staring back . She was dressed in sweats and a simple shirt. And she was actually cute. I stared back at her and she looked away blushing.

I heard Tracey scream, "Baee!!"

As soon as I sat down next to her she jumped into my arms and gave a long, lingering kiss. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass swiftly, I wasn't a person who refrained from public affection. I wanted to do just enough to get my point across and I didn't care who was around me or watching. While I knew how to show restraint in certain settings, I never wanted my women not to feel appreciated or less than one of my priorities.

She broke the kiss and looked up at me smiling.

"Wassup Baby." I said back, licking my lips.

"I'm just happy to see you. I missed you like soo much."she said full of excitement.

I chuckled. "I missed you too but we was just together the other day." 

"After that day you had to work and I was all lonely. You didn't call me or nothing." She said pouting.

I kissed her lips softly, "I know baby but you know I gotta work. When I'm there I can't really be on my phone like that. But you know I would never purposely ignore you and I'm always gone come see my gal and make she straight."

She smirked and bit her lip at me, "You better." She had her legs laid across my lap and her back against the window. I looked over at her, and mouth watered as I scanned her outfit. Everything was fitting her perfectly from her perky breasts in her crop top to her thick thighs bussing out her shorts. Damn. Her body was sexy as hell, and no matter how many times I seen it, it would never not blow me away.

I knew my girl knew she was bad. I wasn't one to dictate what she wore because I didn't feel the need to. I knew she was my girl and I trusted her. Licking my lips, I stared at her intently admiring her body .

"Like what you see?" She said smirking. She took her legs off mine and crawled over into my lap. Once she was finished, she ended up straddling me again.

"You know how much I like this position. "

Shit. I didn't mind showing her how much I liked what I seen. I started thinking about how much better it would look without clothes between us. I really was trying to control myself since it was only the first day of school, but if she kept straddling me...

She giggled and kissed me again.  When she slid her tongue in my mouth and I kissed her back. She was always a bold one, in and out of the bedroom, that was one of things I loved about her. She moaned a little bit before pulling away, with a smile. I smirked, letting her lean back against my chest.

She began talking to her friends the seat ahead of us. Personally I find them some of them annoying as hell, expect for this girl named Sadie. She was cool but the rest of them were messy and talked about things that really didn't interest me. However since my girl was happy, I just let her have her time with them and talk. I put my headphones in, drowning them out. As soon as I got dozed off, Tracey got my attention saying that we made it to school.

She got up from my lap and held out her hand. I took it and we walked hand and hand off the bus. She was still having a full blown conversation with her friends. Once I stepped of the bus I spotted my niggas Tre and Dev.

"Hold on baby, I'm be right back I'm finna go speak. Okay?" She nodded not even looking in my direction. I separated briefly from Tracey and went to say wassup.

"Wassahm." I said greeting them.

"Nothin much just chilling. Ready to breeze through this senior year. I'm tired of waking up so early. How you been?" Tre said before yawning.

(Tre's outfit)
"Working, chilling with Tracey. But I'm ready to get back on the court. " I said shrugging.

"On soul. Shit gone be dry without basketball. We might as well hit this line for these schedules, these counselors be taking they precious time passing out shit." Devon said walking towards the gym.

(Dev's outfit)

Hell yea. Standing in line for a schedule was probably the most annoying shit ever. "Bet, lets go."

I looked around for Tracey but she had disappeared from her spot along with her friends. I didn't want to just dip off but she was no where to be found. I shrugged and just follow them into the gym.

"Wayne, you got your car already?" Dev asked.

"Yea. Why?"

"I mean shit you riding the bus like, you ain't got other means of transportation," Tre said evenly making Dev laugh.

I smacked my lips, "You know I had to let Unc borrow it. Not to mention using gas that I don't have to come back and pay for, kind of helps."

"I feel that. Gas can add up. Shit, you might catch me on public transportation a few days too." Tre said nodding.

"I guess ya lil alibi checks out. All I know I'm waiting to finally get my lil car. I gotta have a whip to pick up my girl." Devon said shrugging.

"What girlfriend? Weren't single less than 24 hours ago so make that make sense." Tre said side eying him.

"I'm just trying speak shit into existence ya dig?" Devon said closing his eyes.

I laughed, "Goofy ass."

We started walking to the cafeteria but we weren't in no kinda rush.

I passed up that girl from earlier walking with her friends. She was walking to her locker I guess when Tracey walked past her brushing her shoulder against hers purposely.

I looked at the scene confused. Did they have some type of beef? I wouldn't be surprised if they did, it was always something going on in this school.

I was going to brush it off but I heard her call the girl fat. Something about that whole situation didn't sit right with me. I understand if they don't like eachother, but I didn't like the way she said it.

There had to be a back story, for Tracey to be going that hard. But I honestly couldn't remember what situation it was. Tracey didn't get along with a lot of people, so if she did tell me about this girl before, I may have forgotten.

I knew she had an opinion about everything and everyone, and most times I just couldn't keep up . I only focused on her, class, basketball and my small circle.

I shook my head and walked keep walking with Tre and Devon. We made it to the cafeteria, and thankfully the line wasn't bad. We were able to get our schedule in less than ten minutes. I already had an idea of what my schedule would look like this semester. I would have 4 classes and 5th period basketball.

"So what y'all got first period?" Devon asked me randomly.

"History," I said sadly. This was my last semester of it. While in my program of study I focus mainly on architectural studies, I want to master history now after struggling with it so long. History is like my weakest subject honestly. Well that next to English. I don't necessarily think it's because it's hard, the classes be boring.

"Man history isn't that bad, if you need anything regarding that class, I got you." Dev said.

And trust me I knew he was being honest he actually stayed up in history. I just nodded my head.

"That's tough, " Tre said "Hang in there. I'll see y'all later I ain't tryna be late to Calculus on the first day. These teachers be trippin, and I damn sure and dealing with this fuck ass administration." Tre said giving me dap before heading down the hallway.

"Yea I got AP chemistry so imma head out too. I'll catch y'all niggas later." Devon said before walking the other way.

"Iight one." I said to them as they walked away.

I went ahead and walked to class so that I could get a seat. When I got there the class was almost full, and I noticed Tracy wasn't in here. I'm actually surprised we don't have this class together. Believe me, once she finds out we don't have a class together she'll try to change her schedule to get the class on purpose. To me it really isn't that big of a deal since, but she takes it seriously.

There was only one seat left and it was next to the girl from earlier. I walked in the class straight to that seat. When I sat down, I heard multiple girls saying stuff like;

"Damn he fine"

"Bitch is it me or does he glow up ever damn year?!"

" Girl yes. He keep playing but he could be my new baby daddy!"

But then I heard something that stood out to me the most;

"Why he sitting next to that hungry hippo?"

Now see, this the second person has body-shamed this girl. Like damn y'all really doing this shit before the day even start. I really hope they didn't expect me to laugh. In fact in that moment, the only thing I wanted to person to do was choke on that dry ass attempted joke.

I contemplated telling them that but I remembered all the close calls I had with administration. I can't be having too many run-ins with them, because Coach wouldn't have no problems removing me from starting 5.

Limited to my responses all I could do was turn and stare at them. Almost instantaneous the chatter and laughter went silent.

That's what I thought.

Class hadn't even started and people were already pissing me off. 

Looking to my left, I saw that the girl in question was quietly sketching. Her curly hair hung over her face, and she looked focused. I wondered if she was truly occupied or just ignoring the people talking about her. After glancing at her I decided not to be rude and speak, "Hey."

Zaria Pov:

I was sitting down in class sketching until the teacher came in to start class. I heard someone slide into the seat next to me. That's weird. If it's a class like this, people where people choose their seat, they'd always be grouped with their friends.
Typically, I was by myself if I didn't have a class with my friends. Then it felt like someone was staring at me. I just brushed it off.

But then all of a sudden heard a deep voice say, "Hey."

My head shot up so quickly, I almost got whiplash. My eyes locked with those beautiful greenish/brown eyes from earlier. He was much finer up close. His face was perfectly structured with piercing eyes, full nose, and plump lips. From his face to his arms, he was perfect. I just looked at him shocked. After staring at him for a minute he raised his eyebrow and smirked at me. I snapped out my thoughts and finally spoke.

Talk Zaria, you looking crazy out here! My conscious screamed at me.

"I'm sorry were you talking to me?" I said sheepishly.

Dewayne's Pov:

She looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. No blinking, hell I don't even think she was breathing. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything I don't want the girl to pass out.

Seeing her eyes the size of basketballs was comical but I didn't want to laugh in her face, so I held it in and just cracked a small smile.

She blinked and then spoke quietly "I'm sorry were you talking to me?"

I was set back a little bit myself, her voice came out way softer than I expected.  "Yea I just wanted to speak since I slid into the seat right next to you. You good?"

She looked surprised. "Oh okay...hi. And yes I'm okay." she said cautiously.

It was kinda cute.

Just as I was about to say something this bald headed.. homer lookin ass nigga finally came in to interrupt. I turned around attempting to listen, but I can already tell by his monotone voice, I'm going to go to sleep.

------

That's a wrap!

Plz vote and comment! Luv ya!Smooches!!:-* :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...
49.2K 1.2K 42
𝒲𝑒'𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“π“Œπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 π“ˆπ‘œ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή 𝒢𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔. β™‘β™‘ 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚𝐬 π†π«πšπ²π¬π¨π§ grew up with the finest things money coul...
13.1K 543 19
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
76 2 22
This story goes through the lives of 2 teenagers who fall in love with one another, go through heartbreak and face everyday obstacles