Cannonball >> A Malia Tate Fa...

De elmoakepoke

"Stones taught me to fly Love taught me to lie Life taught me to die So it's not hard to fall When you float... Mai multe

Prologue
Playlist (A Big One) and Characters
1) Just One Yesterday
2) Lighthouse
3) Misunderstood
4) Jet Black Heart
5) I Can't Fix You
6) Secret Love Song
7) Misunderstood
8) Haunted
9) Heaven
10) I Hate This Part
11) Can't Sleep Love
12) Broken Home
13) So Small
15) Fight Song
16) Everybody Hurts
17) Hercules
18) Half of a Heart
19) Smoke Break
20) These Four Walls
21) Status Quo
22) Change
23) If Only
24) Cannonball
25) My True Happy
MORE THAN WORDS- Cannonball Sequel
Prologue 1) When You Think Your Alone
Prologue 2) I'll Be Like a Ghost Behind You
SEQUEL 1) When You're Down
SEQUEL 2) And You Can't Find a Thing to Say
SEQUEL 3) You Know I'll Give My Words to You
SEQUEL 4) When the Seasons Change
SEQUEL 5) And The Sun Shines On Your Face
SEQUEL 6) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 7) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 8) Just As Much As I'm A Part Of You
SEQUEL 9) I Find Peace in Every Story You Told

14) Stop

2.9K 120 6
De elmoakepoke

A/N; slight thing, I completely forgot Noah was in hospital, I feel quite stupid about it. I have decided to play it as no one told her so not to worry her more about what is going on, if there are any continuity errors further back in the story I didn't see let me know. Here we go.

Lemony mumbled excuse after excuse to get out of Derek's loft. She just wanted out, all the talk of death and assassins, it was too much for her, she was trying to catch up on a year of school work on top of trying to not be killed. She needed a break, and Malia provided the perfect one.

The station was quiet for once, the sound of typing on keyboards, phones ringing and being answered. There didn't seem to be much going on in the mundane human world. Oh the things these people didn't know.

"Hi Lemony." One of the deputy's spoke up, pulling Lemony out of her thoughts.

"Hi deputy." Lemony smiled, making her way to her dads office. But it was empty. "Where's my dad?" She looked back at the deputy's desk.

"I'm not supposed to say Lemony." The deputy said cryptically, not looking her in the eyes.

"Deputy!" Lemony shouted, the already semi silent room froze, everyone stared at her, but her concern took over.

"Call your brother." The deputy sighed.

Lemony made her way into her dads office, pulling out her phone getting up her brothers contact information and dialling.

"Allison." Lemony called out her eyes going black. "Allison." Her phone was pressed to her ear. "Allison."

"Hey Lem." Stiles' voice came through the phone. "You okay?"

"Cut the crap Stilinski." Lemony ordered. "Where are you? Where is dad?" Lemony wouldn't admit it but she was panicked.

"I don't know, Lem in his office?" Stiles tried to play whatever it was off as nothing.

"Well unless dad is hiding in the filing cabinet, I can't find him." Lemony could feel her stress level reaching new heights.

"Then he's off working on the case, I don't know Lem." Stiles was clearly trying to get his sister off the phone.

"Where are you?" Lemony sighed.

"With Scott at Derek's loft." Stiles excused.

That was the point she knew they were hiding something. She didn't even say bye, she just hung up the phone, dropping it on her dads desk, hands pressed against her face, sweat beaded down her neck.

"Lemony, what's going on?" Allison's voice broke through Lemony's heavy breathing.

"I don't suppose you could find my dad?" She asked her close friend.

"It will take a while for me to find him, I'll get some others looking too." Allison agreed.

"No need." Another voice came from behind. "I already found him."

~~~~

Lemony rushed into the hospital room, her dad was sat in the bed, in a hospital robe, signing papers, her brother was stood in the room listening to the doctor talking to their dad. Everyone turned to face Lemony for a second, the doctor was confused, Stiles looked sorry and Noah just sighed.

"Try to get some rest, Mr... Sheriff." The doctor looked at Stiles then Noah, before leaving.

"Hey, stop that." Noah started talking to Stiles as if Lemony wasn't there. "I was just curious about the terminology. We're not in any kind of dire straits."

"I know about the bills, Dad." Stiles started a debate with their dad. "I know about the collectors calling about Eichen House. I know about the advance from the department, about the credit cards."

Noah started to get annoyed. "Stiles, are you going through my stuff?"

"Yeah, I go through all of your stuff." Stiles said shamelessly. "Especially when you keep things from me."

"I keep things from you because you don't need to know everything." Noah started to raise his voice.

"Yes, I do. I have to know everything." Stiles sighed. "How the hell else am I supposed to take care of you? How am I meant to take care of Lemony?" He asked

"You're not supposed to take care of me!" Noah was really annoyed now. "I'm the dad. You're the son. You get it?" He pointed to himself. "Dad." He then pointed to Stiles. "Son."

"Daughter." Lemony spoke up, the both seemed to forget she was there. "What am I supposed to be? The freak that is not a part of this family?" Her voice was shaking.

"Lemony sweetheart." Noah sighed. But she could only looked at the floor.

"We're all supposed to take care of each other." Stiles looked between his sister and dad.

"Hey, we're going to be all right." Noah sighed grabbing his sons hand.

"How do you know, Dad?" Stiles' voice was quiet now.

"I don't. But the morphine's kicking in." Noah's eyes began to flicker. "I'm not all that worried about anything right now." He chuckles as his eyes closed.

"But I am." Stiles whispers as his dad sleeps.

Lemony sighed and left the room. Stiles ran after her. He called out to her, but she kept going. Making her way to the lift, repeatedly pressing the down button. Then the doors opened and she jumped in. But Stiles has made it in too.

"What?" Lemony sighed, Stiles was panting he was not the most physically fit so running really gets to him.

"Hang-Hang-Hang on!" Stiles panted, Lemony pressed the ground floor button. "I'm-I'm-I'm okay. Good thing we're in a hospital."

"Come on Stiles." Lemony sighed. "Why are you hiding so much from me?" Lemony felt tears in the backs of her eyes. "Ever since I came out of this coma I felt like I'm no longer part of this family." Lemony wished she was still unconscious in that hospital bed.

"Lem, so much has changed. Not just the supernatural world. The real world." Stiles sighed. "You were in hospital, I was in an asylum because I was possessed by an evil fox, dad has bill after bill to worry about, not to mention dad lost his Sheriff badge and now Scott's dad is interfering." Stiles vented. "I wanted everyday for you to wake up, but now I just wish you'd timed it better. Just waited until this was over it was all sorted." Stiles hadn't meant to say any of that. He wanted to keep his sister out of it.

The lift doors opened and Lemony stepped out, expecting to be on the ground floor. But like the night she came out of the coma she'd found herself on the floor leading to the roof. Lemony made her way back onto the roof, she had watched a boy die there, her world had changed forever there. Now she wished she hadn't woken up.

She heard her brothers voice mumble something about going back down to dads room. But she didn't want to speak to anyone. She bit back tears, letting him go.

"Why did you think your life would be the same as before." Lemony mumbled to herself.

Slowly walking around the roof finding marks from the fights up there with the Berserkers, she assumed from Kira sword.

"Why did you bother to wake up?" Lemony added, she felt pretty shitty now. "Maybe I should have stayed asleep." Lemony then looked towards the edge of the roof. "Or something more permanent."

Lemony slowly made her way to the edge. Nothing had felt right since waking up.

"I suppose dad would have less expenses to worry about, he could pay off Eichen house, or the hospital." Lemony sighed. "Stiles wouldn't bat an eyelid, he's too busy with Scott." Lemony shrugged. "Maybe this infamous mother of hers." She shook her head.

She was stood at the corner, to her right straight down was the car park, to her left and down was grass with a bench to one side.

"If Hecate wants a reaper so badly then she can get someone else." Lemony said walking to the left. "Or she can come do it herself."

Lemony turned, her back facing the edge, her heels hanging off. She couldn't hesitate. She would change her mind otherwise.

"Maybe, I can watch from the other side of the Window." Lemony said. "Find the next reaper. Talk to them. Help where I can. Because I certainly can't help at all now."

Lemony closed her eyes, and sighed. "I never should have agreed to go with Malia tonight."

Raising both her arms, closing her eyes. Lemony leant backwards, her weight beginning to push her over the edge.

It was time.

"Lemony!" A voice screamed.

Lemony's eye opened one last time, Malia's beautiful face running towards her, trying to get to her in time.

But she was just a little too late. Malia's fingers brushed past Lemony's. Malia could do nothing but watch a girl, she thought she would very easily come to love, fall.

That was when time slowed to a stop.

~~~~

A/N: DUN DUN DUNN!!! Okay so this took a bit of a dramatic turn from what I originally wanted to write, but I'll put that in later chapter.

As you can probably assume it might take me a while to publish the next chapter. So I will give you something to rest your minds (think if it like a trailer).

~~~

"Next time on: Cannonball"

Lemony woke with a start, she was on a hospital bed. Her world black and white. Her eyes were black all over. She breathed a sigh of relief. 'I did it' she thought.

"You'd be wrong." A voice said. Lemony looked up to see Allison.

"What happened then?" Lemony asked, sitting up properly. "I don't remember."

"At the last second as you fell, it seems you jumped through The Window to this side. So you didn't see or feel anything." Allison explained. "So you didn't feel someone catch you."

"Who?" Lemony asked, sitting next to Allison.

~~~

"It's time to wake up now." Allison put a hand on Lemony's.

"Maybe I don't want to." Lemony argued. "Maybe I want to stay here where I'm not in the way."

"But Lem, everyone needs you." Allison replies. "I need you. Wake up." She whispers.

Lemony sighed reluctantly closing her eyes, imagining the people in the living world, family, friends, Malia. Her breathing slowed.

~~~

There we know she's okay. I hope this chapter is alright and I didn't panic you too much.

As you can guess I've already started the next chapter.

We'll see what happens next

Em x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

775K 20.8K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
308K 9.6K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
14.1K 356 65
COMPLETED [Book 2] Kaelin Whittemore/Hale was depressed. Growing up she knew she was different, she just didn't know she was the daughter of a serial...
121K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...