James and Lily "he was there...

By 2Rouge3Vouge3

James wants Lily but she wants James to leave her alone . Wonder who wins that battle? © All Rights Reserved... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:October
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 That Morning
Chapter 18 The attack
Chapter 19
Chapter 17
Chapter 20 Truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Realationship Problems
Chapter 26
Auothors note
A//N 2
Final A/N

Chapter 1

29.8K 395 567
By 2Rouge3Vouge3

•Lily•

Today was my last day.My last first day . And to be honest , I was scared to leave Hogwarts it was my second home . But like every year I got up and got dressed I wore my green shirt and denim jeans with my dark brown wedged boos .

"Mum said you have to hurry for breakfast if you want some" my older sister Petunia said popping her head through my door then slamming it shut with a loud bang .

" What's wrong with mum ? She never makes me rush in the mornings " I wondered to myself as I walked down stairs and into the kitchen .

"Morning Lily " my father greeted me kindly with a smile then swung back around in his chair to continue reading the paper .

"Morning dad" I said returning a smile and a squeeze on the shoulder as I walked to get some tea and help my mother clean up .

"You've grown up so much " she whispered with tears in her eyes. She had always said this to me on my day back to Hogwarts and this would be the lat time .

" I wish you meant that in height and not just appearance " I growled under my breath.

I was always teased by one of my best friends Remus Lupin because of it. I mean 5'2 wasn't that bad .

Remus was friends with the ego self-centred arrogant toerag James Potter . Who asked me out nonstop when ever he didn't have a girlfriend .

"Go eat before he eats it on you " mum told me , then handed me the stack of pancakes and pushed me to our dinning table . That's when I saw the whale and dolphin having a boring conversation about how the whale was going to take his fathers business when he was old enough and how they were going to live in a huge house with a pool and there was Petunia , looking excited and dumbstruck .

" What and eijit " I thought laughing to myself .

"Come on Lily we better head off " my father said getting his coat off the end of the railway .

"Goodbye sweetheart, do you have everything ?" My mother asked me .

"Yea I think so " I replied hugging her .

"I love you " my mother said clasping her hands on both of my cheeks .

"And I you" I said taking my jacket and walking out the door and into my fathers car .

The trip to the station was short . I said goodbye to my father an walked onto the platform .

"Hey Lily " Remus said running up towards me .

"Oh hey " I said .

"I didn't see you leave this morning " he said . Remus and I live next door to each other since I could remember , but we didn't speak really since our first yer which was weird seeing as I always spoke to his sister Melanie and our parents were best friends .

"I left a little late " I admitted .

"Whoa Lily Evans leaving her house not on time oh my , I wonder what Dumbledore has to say about the new head girls lack of timing ?" He said sarcastically .

"So you heard too?" I asked .

"Everyone has and to be honest no ones really shocked except the one who goes out with Diggory " he said laughing .

"So are you head boy ?" I asked hopefully seeing as Remus was a school prefect and he would be perfect .

"No but I know who it is " he said smugly "and I'm not telling " he said laughing before he sprinted into the wall that led into platform 9 3/4 . I ran after him , but couldn't find him .

"Lily!" my best friend Alice Prewett said hugging me fiercely .

"Al!" I said hugging her back .

"Hey OMG how was your summer and Frank and I spent no time over the summer what so ever but we can always catch up " she said sly .

"Well mine was horrible to be honest " I admitted .

"Aw I'm sorry " she said sadly .

"It's okay " I said "where's Marlene and Mary and Lydia ?"

"I dunno , lets go see " Alice said and we looked until we found them and headed off to Hogwarts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
36.3K 6.3K 53
هەموو ڕووداوەکان لێرە دەست پێ دەکات لە کاسێرتا شارە ئارامەکەی فەڕەنسا لە سەدەی هەژەیەمدا هەموو شتێک دەست پێدەکات کاتێک کچێکی هەرزەکار بڕیار دەدات گ...
62.6K 656 44
As you see it I will be doing a book of omeshot