𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

8.3K 205 190
By SQuartz_Universe

^^your song^^

But my voice wasn't that great, haha. Just wanted to make a song for you guys. It is super duper cringy. I created this song to make it easier for you guys to imagine the song. Enjoy!

Edit: This is a cover from @That_one_rvb_reader of my song before I replaced it. Seriously, this one is better than the original one. I love her so much! Also, go subscribe to her channel! She made a bunch of animations and they are very neat! Her channel - agent taylor from project EVERYTHING.

Your head was hung down, covered your vision from looking at the worried Pearl through your hair.

Your eyes were spilling more tears as you were caught and hurt at the same time, your fists were tightly gripped on your pajamas and your hair was a mess.

Pearl came and approached you slowly, handing out her hand and pat your head gently.

You slowly looked up to her and met your teary eyes upon her blue neon ones.

She was smiling, just smiled, and those smile held hope and cares for you to be someone better and stronger than you are now.

It was like the smile tried to tell you that everything is fine, everything is okay, you just need to be calm and face them like a real woman would.

Her smile held a lot of meaning at once, as if it was trying to comfort you.

It felt nice tho, to have finally someone care for you, you really felt like home for once.

Your eyes began to tear up once again, as your lips were shut tightly.

Pearl rub your back as comfort, as you let out all of your emotions here and there.

You wiped your waterfall of tears with Steven's pajamas which you made sure to take it to dobi aftet that, hiccups even.

"P-Pearl. I wanted to talk to you. About me" you looked at her in teary eyes, Pearl just watched you before nodding in agreement.

Pearl with ease carried you downstairs, bridal style, and set you down on the comfy sofa before taking a glass of water for you to clear your sore throat.

She returned back with a fresh glass of sky water and gave it to you, which you gratefully took it and thanked her in a slow tone.

You drank all of the liquids that contained in the glass as your throat slowly began to feel refreshed.

Once you were done drinking, you put the glass down onto the coffee table i. front of you and smiled tiredly but at the same time softly at Pearl as another thanks from you.

Pearl had a small tint of blue on her cheeks, but due to the darkness, you couldn't see that well.

At the awkward silence, she cleared her throat as her eyes travelled to the interesting empty kitchen wall.

"So um... You going to start?" Pearl asked, looking back at you.

You giggled before sitting comfortably with both of your hands on your laps, starting to feel embarrase and shy in a way of speaking to the gem that you're not even close to.

"Um... I..." you shyly spoke, peeking on your side to look at her reaction.

Your fists tightened on your laps as your saliva suddenly became solid, making it hard for you to swallow them.

"There,
Was a hard time to be me,
There,
I don't know what it meant to be free,
There,
I was an only child,
Yet,
She was the one who got take away"

You started singing, which Pearl focused on every lyrics you had sang.

You stopped and looked into Pearl's eyes, they hold confidence and comfort, making you sighed in sadness before looking back to your fists.

"The pain,
In my chest is pounding,
Eyes,
Can not stop from dripping,
Ears,
Kept on listening,
But no one came"

You continued, tears starting to formed in your eyes, the feeling of pounding and throbbing in your chest returned, making you gripped tightly on the pajama which your heart located.

Pearl watched you in sadness, never she had thought you had been going through a lot.

"Then what happened?" Pearl spoke, making your eyes dripped its tears to your fists.

"I... Um..."

You swallowed down a lot amount of saliva down your throat which somehow felt super difficult for you.

"I looked every direction,
Hoping for hope,
It looks like I have no connection,
To the world"

You looked to your surrounding, gritted your teeth so hard together.

"He forced me,
Torchure me,
Yell at me,
For something I never did,
For something I never thought I would do~"

Pearl watched you in silent, listening deeply to what you are singing and what it meant.

You must be tired from the sufferrings of you father, when you needed help, no one actually there to help, because you were trapped in the house for so long, that you became oblivious and naive to your perspectives and surroundings.

Pearl felt a tint of sadness in her heart, which slowly melted away when you mentioned of your mom.

"She gave me,
Life,
She gave me,
Pain,
She didn't love,
Me,
Only struggles and troubles"

You gripped tightly on your pajamas as you tried to held back a sob.

"She hates me,
Sure,
She left him,
Sure,
And I'm the one need to be her"

You pulled your collar and revealed your gem on your chest, Pearl wasn't as shock since she already knew you had a gem while she was trying to fix your appearence when you drowned.

The others did also known about this but Steven was the only one who cheered loudly the most, he was like the happiest man in the world at the time.

"She didn't hate you" Pearl admitted, looking at you.

Your eyes were dull when you heard those sentences.

"Yes, she did"

"She loves you so much"

"And that was a lie"

"She wanted to be with you!"

You snapped, you stood up from the couch and starting to yell softly at Pearl, you hated it when you can't properly yelled at people, it always came ot soft.

"If she really do why don't she stay with me till the end?
Why did she gave up her form just to have me?
What am I even here for?
I don't get my purpose to be here,
To be here,
To be here..."

You sighed in sadness, looking to the ground, you felt super guilty for yelling at Pearl who know nothing about your typical life.

You're the one who sugested to talk to her then why be mad at her?

"You have us, don't you?"

You looked at her in shock, your eyes began to well once again, you felt a rush of regret and guilty.

You have them, they protected you like you are one of them.

They cared so much about you, that it made them searched the whole Beach City just to fund you.

They love you so much, that they cried when they found you.

That is what you called as real family.

Even though you only had been here for only a couple of days, theh still thought of you as a part of this family.

Especially Steven.

He never gave up on you, no matter how many big mistakes you made.

No matter how big your mess was.

No matter how weak you were, he will always be there for you.

He would always stay by your side no matter what.

You poured all of your emotions when you rushed to Pearl and hugged her tightly, eyes were crying out.

"Oh my god what I'm talking about?
I think I'm going to be insane,
I was hurt,
I wounded,
I suffered,
But it stopped until I found you,
Until I found her,
Until I found them,
Till I found,
Till I found,
Him..."

You finished singing as Pearl hugged you tighter and pat your back like a child.

You were sobbing and hiccuping so hard, almost sound like a rythm to Pearl.

Pearl giggled.

"Well, your situation was almost exactly like Steven's. His mom gave up her form to have him too, but his dad was super kind and did not treated him like how your father treated you. Oh! Is your mother a Diamond?" Pearl asked, hugged you even tighter.

"I-I don't know anything about my mother. N-No one knew but my father. But, he never told me anything about her. And then when I was 5, he began to lose his temper and let it all out on me..." you said, sniffling.

Pearl nodded and continued to pat your back.

"Hey, you know how to combat and summon your weapon through your gem?" Pearl asked.

You shook your head.

Pearl smiled widely before lift you up in her arms in ease and spun you around in the air.

"Ah! Looks like I got myself another student!" Pearl cheered, making you just smiled softly even though you still don't know what's happening.

"Student?" you asked, Pearl slowly stopped spinning you around and set you down on your legs.

"Uhm. You will be practicing your gem the same way as how Connie and Steven did. This is going to be fun! I really needed a new student!" Pearl cheered.

You looked down onto the ground.

"What if I can't do it?" you asked, rubbing your arm.

Pearl stayed silent for a while before giggling.

"Then show me that you actually can do. We will begin our lesson in 2 days, make sure to prepare yourself" Pearl informed.

𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁𝒶𝓇ℊℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂ℯ𝒹, 𝒽𝓊ℊℊ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒫ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝓉𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴℴ𝓅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 849 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
1.4K 76 20
"I promised them..I'd protect her! That'll be there for her always! I promised her everything will be okay! I already broke promises in the past..Im...
290K 8.8K 47
❝𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳, 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 (𝖸/𝖭) 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖫𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸�...
31.6K 903 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...