Irrevocably In Love

De Queen0226

He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She... Mai multe

Copyright And Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 21

2.5K 177 29
De Queen0226

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may swell in tranquility with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts: verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

   (Surah ar Rum:Ayah 21)

***

Marriage - one word, eight letters and thousands of feelings that is only felt by that person experiencing it. It is one of the most purest form of feeling one can ever experience. It is the union between two people, two hearts and two souls. If it is an arranged marriage then there is an excitement of knowing the person and falling in love with the person. If it is a love marriage then there is happiness of finally being with the person you love your entire life. But whatever the case is; there is commitment, feelings and a little bit of nervousness involved and all that Rida felt at the moment was nervousness.

She hadn’t slept the entire night thinking about how her life would change after the marriage but then she would laugh on her own self. She still would be living her life as usual since she would be with her parents for 4 months after her marriage too.

There was only almost two hours left for her nikaah and she was lying on her bed thinking about her would be husband. She had known him before their marriage but would he still remain the same after their marriage? How would she react if he comes in front of her during those 4 months? How is she going to start the conversation after their nikaah?  How would he speak to her? There were so many questions that were unanswered and would be only answered after their nikaah.

Their nikaah.

Rida felt her heart taking pace. She felt the animals from the zoo had now started playing circus in her stomach. A blush crept up on her cheeks making her smile. Just as she was about to get lost in her dreamland she was startled by the knock on the door.

She sat up straight and started rubbing her cheek. After gaining her compose, with a blank face she got up to open the door. She was actually surprise to see Aafia and Faiza standing on the door with a look that said I-knew-it. She raised her eyebrow but they pushed her and entered the room.

“Wash your face with this face wash and then I will start doing my work and please no arguments today.” Faiza said showing her sister in to the washroom before she could even speak up.

Rida sighed and looked at the face wash that Faiza had forced in her hand. She kept it near the washbasin and looked at her face. She was not surprised to see the dark circles under her eyes but was surprised to see the pimple on the right side of her cheek. She clearly remembers that her face was all clear until night then what had she done to get a pimple just on her special day!? But who was she even kidding, things happened when least expected and we were suppose to deal with it.

She washed her face with the face wash and walked out searching for the towel that was handed to her by Aafia. She thanked her and took it wiping her face. She threw the towel on her bed and started pulling her hair up in a bun ready for the cake that would be applied on her face but before she could do that Aafia told her that she should first change her outfit to not tell her makeup spoil.

Understanding what they had to say, Rida changed into the outfit that was bought by them few days back. She looked in the mirror unsure of the dress. The only thing that came in her mind was bright. The colour looked bright to Rida compared to the colours that she would like to wear. Just she was looking at herself in the mirror, Faiza and Aafia entered and looked at her through the mirror, with admiration in their eyes. They nodded their head at Rida making her know that she was looking absolutely gorgeous in the dress but Rida was still not sure about it, so she just shook her head.

“Appi you look gorgeous!” Faiza exclaimed turning Rida around while Rida bite her lower lip.

“Really?” Rida asked her heart still not accepting the fact that she was looking good in such a dress.

“Masha Allah Rida, really you are looking beautiful in this colour. See you should wear colours you look pretty in them.” Aafia said and Rida smiled at her a small smile on her face.

“Jazakillah Khairan Khair Aafia but I still feel that this colour is not for me.” Rida said turning around and looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“There is nothing like that, you are looking beautiful. Now come let me do your makeup and yeah don’t worry just a simply makeover to cover up your pimple and dark circles.” Aafia said noticing Rida open her month. Rida smiled at her speechlessly when Aafia understood what she was going to say. She nodded her head and sat down in front of the mirror, her hair secured in a bun.

“But why do I need makeup when the nikaah will be done here itself?” Rida asked but no one paid attention to her words.

Rida closed her eyes while Aafia and Faiza started doing their work. They had kept in mind about Rida’s comfort level and were doing their work. Since Rida was fair she did not need much work but just some touch-ups to her skin. They hardly took 10 minutes to be done with their work.

Rida opened her eyes and sighed in relief when she noticed her face as it was. But she did not notice some changes. The dark circles were completely hidden under the foundation while her eyelashes were curled up. Her usual purple lipstick was applied on her lips which made her smile at them.

“Jazakillah Khairan Khair for thinking about me.” Rida joked making the girls to roll their eyes at her.

“By the way where is Safa?” Rida asked when she noticed that she wasn’t present the entire time.

“She said that she will directly meet you after the nikaah.” Faiza said and Rida nodded her head understanding that Safa had to be present with Rehan too since he considered Saif his best friend.

“But I still don’t get it, why do I have to do the makeup when the nikaah will be done here?” Rida asked again and the girls narrowed their eyes at her. Aafia looked at Faiza making a crying face while she shook her head making Rida to look at both the girls in confusion.

“I might be younger to you but I definitely got more brains than you.” Faiza said making Rida to raise her eyebrow in a challenging way.

“I don’t believe you.” Rida said crossing her arms and Faiza shrugged her shoulder not in the mood to explain that to her so called dumb sister.

“Rida my child, after the nikaah will be done you both will be given some privacy to meet and you know you should look good for your husband.” Aafia said while Rida gulped while lowering her head a blush creeping up her cheek.  

Her husband.

Rida felt weird but good at the same time to call him her husband. A few months earlier she hadn’t even imagined his entry in her life and here she was now getting married to him.

“Rida?” Rida looked up to see her mother walking inside the room, dressed well.

She smiled at her mother and looked around to see both the girls were missing. She was about to stand up when her mother directed her to sit and she obliged. Her mother took a seat next to her and got hold of her hand, caressing it. She looked at her mother clearly knowing that she was getting emotional. She gulped down on her own emotions not wanting to cry in front of her mother. She waited to let her mother speak not knowing what exactly she should converse at this point of the time.

“Rida you are getting married.” Her mother stated and it felt that she was making herself accept the reality more then telling it to Rida. Rida smiled at her mother, a tear escaping her eye.

“But I still am living with you guys so I don’t think you all are getting rid of me anytime soon.” Rida said wiping her face and her mother smiled at her a sad smile.

Rida’s family always called her the boss. She always would boss around in the house as if she was the eldest one and everyone would taunt her that they would be very happy after she gets married.

“I know you will never let us live in peace.” Her mother joked while Rida laughed, rolling her eyes at her mother.

“Rida I know how you have lived your life here. We had given you the utter most freedom that you demanded. I know you did not take it for granted ever, for which I am very glad Alhamdulillah but after marriage there will come a point where you might feel restricted.” Rida looked at her mother with pure concentration understanding what her mother was trying to say.

“A marriage is not just full of roses but it always has thorns too. You have seen how my and your father’s relations have been over the years. There are times when we fight, we argue, we do not talk to each other but we never parted our ways. Yes I will not disagree that at times I spoke about divorce too but that does not mean I was ready to accept it. It was just the heat of the moment I would speak and nothing. But with all our fights you might have also seen the way we care for each other, help out each other and understand each and most importantly love each other. If we did not had these things in us we wouldn’t have been here, beta.” Rida smiled at her mother gazing in her eyes that spoke nothing but love towards her father.

“I know you are well matured and sensible enough to understand situations but as your mother I just wanted to make things clear. I know you will be very happy with Rehan. Masha Allah he is a great person and I know there will hardly be any complaints from you about him but just know that he might also have his low points. Try understanding him, and never come to a conclusion about something you have not heard from your own ears or seen through your own eyes because misunderstandings is what breaks a relationship. Keep your point clear. Let him keep his point too and then decide. Do what will be the right for you both not just for you because now you have to think for him too.” Rida listened to every word with concentration. She understood her mother’s point. She understood her mother’s worries towards her.

She nodded at her mother who was looking at her with questioning eyes. Shehnaz smiled at her daughter. Standing up she kissed her forehead and asked Rida to extend her hand.
Confused Rida did as told, and Shehnaz removed a box that she had secured in her salwar pocket. In it was a pair of gold bangles with diamonds on them. They were very light and delicate just made for Rida.

“We had made this for you a very long time ago when we had received your first proposal.” Shehnaz said smiling at Rida making her wear it. 

Rida looked at them, and thanked her mother. Shehnaz smiled at kept the box on the dressing table and informed Rida that she will be downstairs and will send the girls upstairs.

Rida smiled at her mother’s retreating back and glanced at the bangles in her hand. She slowly touched them enjoying their noise. Rida liked how they were going perfectly with the dress she had worn. She looked up at the time and was astonished to realise that there was hardly half an hour left for the nikaah. She stood up and walked towards the mirror and adjusted her hijab. As she was adjusting her hijab, her eyes fell on her engagement ring. She smiled and looked at the ring that was resting on her finger.

As she was admiring the ring, she heard someone cough. Snapping out from her trance, she turned around to see Safa standing on the door with a warm smile on her face.

“Assalamualaikum.” Rida greeted and Safa greeted back before engulfing Rida in a hug. Rida hugged her back, smiling on Safa’s shoulder.

“You are late.” Rida said while pouting a little making Safa to sit down.

“Well according to me we are way too early then time since I am from the groom’s side.” Safa said winking at Rida and she looked at her in shocked.

“That is completely unfair on my part!” Rida exclaimed and Safa smiled at her pinching her cheeks.

“It is completely fair since Saif is Rehan’s best friend.” Safa said and Rida rolled her eyes at her.

“So are you to me.” Rida said raising her eyebrow but then smiled at her, looking at the challenging look that Safa gave her asking if she needed clarification.

“I understand but I hope you are with me the entire day today, after the ceremony?” Rida asked and Safa smirked at her nodding her head.

“I am here and even if you wish I leave I wouldn't.” Safa said making Rida to look at her confusion.

“I did not get you.” Rida said and Safa shrugged her shoulder informing that she would understand it later. Rida nodded her head not wanting to hear anything that would make her more nervous. She had been nervous the entire two days and to add to that misery her mother had given such a talk that she was more nervous if she did not stand up upon her words.

“Rida I actually need to talk to you.” Safa said and Rida looked at her confused, gulping in nervousness. She had received the talk now what did Safa had to talk.

“Considering mine and Saif’s wedding, I have now known Rehan for almost a year. I have always considered him as a brother. He might show that he has nothing to worry about or no past, nothing with his smile but let me tell you there is more to his life.” Rida felt goosebumps, remembering the messages he had sent her.

“It is not my place to tell you about it but he has suffered a lot in his life and he is broken from inside. All he need is care and love from you. Understand him Rida; he will never do something which will not be good for you or anyone. I know I don’t need to tell you this but listen to him. Men function different from us women. We feel that it is always us who suffer but it is not always that, they suffer too but it is just that they do not express it while we express our every emotion to the core. Rida I know you and that is the reason I know you are perfect for him.” Safa said holding onto Rida’s hand while Rida felt a lump in her throat.

“I have seen how happy he is after the engagement. I have seen the longing feeling in his eyes and you have brought a change in his life. Keep him happy Rida. Love him. Never leave him. That is all that I ask from you.” Rida turned her face away from Safa a tear escaping her eye. Safa looked at her tear and was shocked.

“Are you not happy with this marriage?” Safa asked dreading the answer but when Rida shook her head she sighed in relief.

“What if I mess up?” Rida asked, her voice breaking in the end and Safa smiled at her innocence. She engulfed Rida in a hug and rubbed her back.

“Insha Allah nothing of that sort will happen. Allah is with you and we all will always have your back. I am sorry if you felt offended by whatever I said, but I was just speaking what was going in my mind.” Safa said feeling guilty looking at Rida’s tears and Rida shook her head.

“You don’t have to be sorry, I am just overwhelmed.” Rida said and wiped her face with her hand and Safa face palmed herself making Rida to look at her in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” Rida asked and instead of speaking Safa got up and made Rida to get up too. She made her walk to the mirror and Rida smiled speechlessly when she noticed her entire makeup that was now smudged all over her face.

“Let me clear it.” Rida said and before Safa could understand, Rida walked towards the washroom and turned the tap on. She washed her face with the same face wash that was kept near the wash basin making Safa to sigh.

“Ya Allah tell us ways to change this girl.” Safa mumbled loud enough to Rida to hear while she walked towards Safa wiping her face.

Rida giggled looking at Safa who shook her head at her tactics. Rida walked towards the mirror and started applying the foundation to cover up her tanned skin. She applied a ponds powder over it making Safa to look at her in disbelieve.

“Ponds powder? Seriously?” Safa asked and Rida nodded her head explaining how she felt comfortable with it. She applied the lipstick that was kept on the mirror and turned to Safa with a proud look. Safa shook her head at her and the door bust open.

“The nikaah is… what the hell did you do with the makeup?” Faiza asked looking at Rida shocked. She had a doubt that her sister would play such games but she was sure no one would let her do so but now looking at her face she felt like hitting her own self for leaving her sister alone. She glared at Safa but before Faiza could ask anything further Safa explained what had happened. Faiza felt her heart soften on Safa’s words. She felt her own eyes brimming with tears. She coughed a little and turned her face wiping the tear that escaped but Rida was quick to see it. She smiled at her sister and ruffled her hair before engulfing her in a hug.

“Don’t worry I am not letting you alone for more 4 months.” Rida said lightening the atmosphere making Faiza to giggle.

“I don’t think you will ever be happy seeing me in peace.” Faiza said and Rida smirked but not before giving her a smile.

“Oh shit I forgot well I came here to inform you both that they are about to start the nikaah so Rida appi is told to get ready.”  Faiza said and dashed down making Rida to freak. She started biting her nails in nervousness.

“Relax everything will be alright.” Safa said smiling at her and Rida calmed down a little.

The men came in along with the mulaana and Rida sat down on her bed while Safa took the seat next to her. Rida’s mother wrapped a dupatta around her head sitting next to her.

“Do you Rida Shaikh, daughter of Abdul Shaikh in her right mind and in the presence of everyone accept Rehan Shaikh as your husband?”

Rida gulped thousands of emotions overwhelming her. She felt jittery. She closed her eyes and Rehan’s face appeared in front of her and a small smiled played on her lips. She opened her eyes and licked her lips that were dry and in a small voice whispered,

“Alhamdulillah I do.”

She was asked to repeat the same two times and she did as told. After her consent was taken, the mulaana walked out while everyone mumbled takbeer and started congratulating Rida.

Rida felt an unexpected feeling settling in her stomach. She was now married. She was now legally the wife of Rehan Shaikh. And after taking his consent they both will be bound to each other forever. Rehan was the man she would be spending the rest of her life.

“Mabrook my jaani.” Her mother said and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes relishing the moment.

She opened her eyes to see her mother wiping the tear that was almost on the verge of falling.

“May Allah bless your marriage and fill love between the hearts.” Her father said keeping his hand on her head and she mumbled a small ameen feeling emotional hearing her father. Her father never expressed feeling and now when she noticed a small tear leaving his eyes she concluded that now she was soon going to be leaving this house.

“Mabrook my love.” Safa said and engulfed Rida in a hug after the elders had left.

“Jazakillah Khairan Khair.” Rida said breaking the hug, smiling a small smile.

“Finally I can now call him legally my Jeeju!” Faiza said entering the room making the girls to giggle.

Faiza walked towards her sister and wrapped her arms around her feeling emotional. She might have been showing that she was very happy with the marriage but in the corner of her heart she felt sad.

“Rehan ki Rida!” Aafia exclaimed making Faiza to break the hug while Rida felt a blush creeping up her face.

“Mabrook my jaan.”  Aafia said pulling her cheeks making Rida to groan.

“Finally I can call you my bhabhi.” Safa said and Rida turned to Safa shaking her head.

“You are not going to call me that. You are my best friend so stick with my name.” Rida said pointing her finger at her and Safa smirked at her.

“Well Rehan ki dulhaniya I will call you whatever I want.” Safa said and Rida turned her face away hiding the blush while the girls hooted in response.

“Awe look our little Rida is blushing.” Aafia said while sharing a high five with Safa while Faiza took the chance of clicking a picture of the newly wedded girl.

“Faiza delete it.” Rida said her face expressing horror. She tried snatching the phone away from Faiza but she was quick enough to run away.

Rida ran after Faiza to take the phone from her laughing loudly while the girls enjoyed the free entertainment.

“Rida…..” Her mother stopped when she noticed her daughters running like mad women.

Rida stopped when she noticed her mother and glared at Faiza before walking towards her mother.

“Mum see she clicked my picture without my acknowledgement.” Rida complained while her mother faced her before glaring at Faiza who was least bothered about what was going around her, engrossed in her phone.

“Rida you are grown up so act like one. And Faiza delete her picture beta.” Her mother said calmly not wanting to yell at her daughters on such a special occasion.

“Girls I think you all should head downstairs to have food while Rida you wait here.” Her mother said and Rida looked at her mother confused. The girls started coughing while Rida turned to them with a raised eyebrow.

“All the best.” Safa whispered in her ear and walked behind Shehnaz while the girls gave her a thumb up. Rida was confused so she followed the girls, after they had left. She was almost outside her room when she noticed Rehan walking up with Saif and Safa joining them.

She got a mini heart attack noticing him climb the stairs. She walked back to her room and started pacing in the room biting her nails in nervousness.
She knew this would be coming but she still was not ready to face him. She now was not just his best friend but his wife too and that itself gave her thousands of butterflies in her stomach.

She jumped when she heard the knock on the door. She turned around to see Safa and she shook her head, her eyes wide while Safa winked at her and opened the door wide to let Rehan in.

Rehan who himself did not understand how he would be initiating a conversation with Rida was now pushed inside the room. He turned around to see Safa smiling at him while closing the door behind him. He turned back to see that Rida had her back facing him. The entire room was completely silent and all he could clear was the noise of the fan that was on.

He coughed a little trying to make her realise that he was behind her and that she would turn around but when she did not turn he smiled. He could clearly understand how nervous she would be feeling at the moment. He took slow steps towards her, checking if he had brought the thing which he wanted to gift her.

He stopped midway when he realised something. He looked at Rida’s outfit and then at his. He smiled understanding the reason why Safa was so adamant on making him wear pitch colour. He came and stood in front of her while she had her head lowered and her lip in between her teeth. He smiled looking at the girl in front of him.

She now wasn’t any ordinary girl in his life but she was the girl who now was his life!

He smiled at his own thought and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

He did not understand how he should gain her attention and he was even scared to touch her. He coughed again and this time Rida almost jumped but Rehan was quick enough to hold her hand to keep her positioned. 

Rida looked in his eyes that held so much warmth and affection that she felt a blush creeping up her face. She hurriedly looked down and as she broke the eye contact Rehan realised that he was still holding Rida. He quickly pulled his hand away and mumbled a ‘sorry’ embarrassed.

Rida smiled at his actions and noticed that they both had been wearing the same colour. She smiled understanding how this would have happened if Safa wasn’t present with her for the shopping.

“You look beautiful.” He complimented Rida making her breathless. The blush that was not ready to leave her face the entire day, just increased with his compliment.

She was speechless not knowing how to reply back to his compliment. Everyone had complimented her but she had not felt anything even near to pretty but his one compliment made her feel beautiful.

Rehan was happy that the silence was anything but a comfortable one between the two. He slowly pulled out the box that he had been securing the entire time. Rida noticed it and bite her lower lip in anticipation.

He opened the box and Rida smiled at the thing that it had, something that she loved. A platinum ring. She remembered that she had once told Rehan that she would want nothing but a simple platinum ring with a diamond band in between the ring from her husband because she had always craved it. Her mother had got her one but she had not liked it since it had a huge diamond in the middle and had given it to Faiza who had loved it very much.

Rehan waited for reaction and he sighed in relief when she smiled at him. A small smile with a blush. He smiled back at her giving her his dimpled smile and she melted.

“May I?” He asked extending his left hand and Rida bite the inside of her cheek nodding her head. She extended her left hand and Rehan first removed the engagement ring that was on her finger and made her wear it on her right hand. He slowly then slipped the ring on her finger while Rida was sure he could hear her heart hammering. She breathed a deep breath and Rehan smiled noticing it. He moved a little closer, making Rida to blush furiously at their close proximity.

Rida almost forgot to breathe when his lips came in contact with her forehead. She closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. She could hear her heart pounding in her chest. After what felt like eternity he moved away and Rida instantly missed the warmth she was getting due to his closely. She blushed furiously at her own thoughts.

"Well I had bought this for you while coming back from London but I forgot to give it you." Rehan said pulling out another box and Rida patiently waited for him to open the box.

Rehan pulled out the bracelet that he had got and Rida allowed him to put it on her hand. Since she had bangles on her right hand, he made her wear the bracelet on her left hand.

Rida admired the delicate piece that was loosely hanging in her hand.

“Shall we pray?” Rehan asked extending his hand and Rida was glad hearing his question because she wanted to pray Salah with him after their nikaah and was even sure she would had not had the guts to do so.

She nodded her head and brought the praying mat. He stood in front of her and they prayed two raka’ah Salah.

“Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for blessing me with Rida.”

“Thank you Allah for blessing me with such a husband.”

Rehan after making Dua turned around to see that even Rida was done. He smiled at her while she reciprocated back. They heard a knock on the door and Rehan got up folding his mat, opening the door.

“What have you’ll being doing? Safa asked but when her eyes fell on the praying mat she smiled at them understanding.

“Come everyone is waiting for you both.” Safa said and Rehan turned to Rida handing her the mat while walking out leaving the girls.

Just as he left the room he turned around to have a glance of Rida who had her eyes glued to him. He smiled at her speaking so much through his eyes. Rida smiled back at him, losing herself in the depth of his eyes. And with that their journey started from this world to the hereafter as husband and wife. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

134K 2.2K 8
"We don't match. We have nothing in common. I can't keep up with you and I can't slow you down for me" I say and she watches us intensely and smiles...
21.4K 714 55
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
159K 8.9K 51
(Completed)#26on 17/5\2020- "Are you ready to meet him?"my brother questioned again with smirk on his face, now what was it?Who was this man my brot...
3.9K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...