𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

11.8K 319 556
By SQuartz_Universe

"Welcome to the Funland, where anything is fun and enjoyable!"

Steven announced loudly at the front gate of Funland, making you flinched but soon recovered since he was basically too excited.

You looked around you to found that a lot of people and other weird looking monsters were laughing and joking around with their friends, making you had a small grin formed on your lips.

A lot of toys and rides you had never seen was right in front of your sparkle diamond eyes.

You felt a rush of an excitement through your veins, it was actually your first time to ever go to a amusement park since your dad was very strict about everything around your surroundings.

You then looked at Steven who was still grinning widely at you, making you closed your eyes and grin with him.

"C-Can I...?" you asked awkwardly.

Steven was a bit confused by what you had asked but then he understood that you wanted to enter the place and explore.

With a happy smile, Steven nodded and grabbed your hand once again before dragging you to the nearest game set.

As you first stepped into the Funland, you were amazed by the view.

A lot of toys and playable games were everywhere, humans and monsters were having a friendly conversation, and smiling kids made the whole Funland grew more brighter.

Tears of joy was formed into both of your eyelids when looking to those happy children with their friends, you didn't them to ended up to be like you, so pathetic and weak, never could protest your own abusive father.

Steven who was still had the same grin looked backwards, looking at you who were crying your pure and salty tears out, making his grin slowly turned to a frown and his happy steps began to slowed down and eventually came to a stop.

He stared at your crying form, letting your hand go in the process.

You used the shirt Steven gave you while you were asleep, a pink shirt with a huge star in the middle of it and the old jeans was reached to your thighs, to wipe of your happy tears.

Well, for Steven, he thought that was sad tears and he didn't want to force you around.

"H-Hey, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's fine. Maybe you could stay at my house first o-or maybe I could take you to a tour. We really didn't have to do this if you don't want-"

"Steven. I'm fine. I'm just so happy that I finally can be free, outside with the world. I can finally see a new perspective of the world" you said, stopping Steven from his ling blabbering just now.

You grinned larger than your smile before and tugged a piece of your hair behind of your ear shyly.

You never had spoke that many words with Steven, making you shy completely.

"You sure don't talk much, huh?" Steven asked politely.

You blushed a little, maybe you had talked too much.

"I-I'm sorry if I spoke too much. I-I didn't mean to-" you said shakily, tears were on the edge of your eyes.

"No! It's totally fine! You really had a sweet and soft voice. I just really liked to hear more of your voice" Steven said.

You blushed furiously at what he had just said to you, he actually liked you as a friend, and you wish that this happy moment could last forever.

"Sorry for freaking you out, but I really do like your voice. If I could, I wanted to always hear them. So, no need to be sad or cry over it okay?" Steven smiled softly at you while wiping your tears away with his thumb.

His touch was soft and smooth, unlike a certain man, he had touched you with pure care and love, you actually felt comfortable for once but that didn't stop you from flinching at his touch, he seemed to be ignoring the flinch too.

When your tears are now dried up, Steven smiled brightly at you and softly grabbed your palm and interwined it with yours and his.

Steven seem to be blushing about holding your hand but you seem to be more oblivious to your surroundings that you didn't notice Steven was blushing, nor how sweaty his hand had became.

"Shall we?" Steven asked, which you happily nodded with the same cute grin you wore.

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅

It was now evening and the sky had turned into orange yellowish coloured sky, clouds spreading all over the place as the sun began to set.

There was still quite amount of people in the Funland, including you and Steven, seem that everyone had to go home and get proper of 8 hours of sleep.

The meantime, you and Steven were resting on the brown coloured bench that already been prepared for the amusement park.

Steven's arms were strecthed across the whole bench as you just laid your body onto it.

You and Steven, surprisingly managed to finished played all of the games in the Funland and you found it was so much fun and addicting.

You never felt so happy of having to play with someone since you are now 16 years old and kind of mature, becoming a young lady.

But shrugged that off, who said that older people could not have fun like the younger ones?

"So... How do you like Funland so far?" Steven asked, looking at you who looked back at him.

You smiled.

"It was incredibly fun. I never felt so rush before. Everything here is so addicting, I felt like coming everyday" you said, made Steven chuckled at your reaction.

"I'm glad you liked it! And hey, are you thirsty? Let me buy you some drinks" Steven announced, standing up.

"Oh n-no, you don't have to. I could just-"

"Nope. I know what you're going to say and the answer is no. I don't want you to drink from the sink. At least let me give you a new flavour to taste, okay?"

You was left silent and stunned at his speech, never had anyone treated you like how he did.

With hesitation, you nodded in agreement.

"Great! I'll go buy them in a few moments while you just sit here and rest your beautiful feet, okay?" Steven said.

You didn't even had any time to protest since he already took off first, so you just sighed and smiled softly under the darkened sky.

You inhaled deeply the fresh air into your lungs while closing your eyes softly.

Meanwhile, Steven was running all the way to a foodtruck nearby the Funland, the foodtruck was being taken care of a gem, like the others.

"Hey, may I have one (favourite/shake) and a strawberry shake, medium please?" Steven asked politely, which the gem happily nodded and did her job.

It took a couple of minutes to get the shakes done, but Steven actually waited with a whole lot of patience.

"Here you go! One (f/s) and a strawberry shake, medium size is done! Did I get that right?" the gem told, Steven nodded before paying and took both drinks with him and left.

Steven took all of his time to relax and walked at the same time, humming some random songs with his head bobbed.

From afar, he could hear some voices belongs to some random boys was flirting with you, which made you so uncomfortable.

"Hey, wanna join us for a ride? We wanted to go somewhere fun with you" one of the boys said, making you shook your head politely.

"S-Sorry, but I'm waiting for someone. Maybe you guys could go on without me...?" you suggested, gripping tightly on your jeans because of fear.

"Who are you literally waiting for? There's no one here. Come on, just hang out with us" another one of the boys said, grabbing your hand and pulled you to stand up.

You quickly flinched bh the contact as tears began to form into both of yohr eyelids.

Splash!

There was a sound of splashing on the boy who had touched you, his white shirt are now turning pink and his erected hair suddenly drooped downwards.

It was Steven who had splashed his worth 4 bucks strawberry shakes on the unknown guy, revealing for the boy to be wet.

"𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℊ𝓊𝓎𝓈 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.8K 47
❝𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳, 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 (𝖸/𝖭) 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖫𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸�...
150K 5K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
78.2K 1.5K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
1.4K 76 20
"I promised them..I'd protect her! That'll be there for her always! I promised her everything will be okay! I already broke promises in the past..Im...