Married To Jeon Jungkook! [ED...

Por Viaminasyang

I love you but why are you so cold? I try to break the wall you built between us though you still try your be... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Rewind
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

429 12 0
Por Viaminasyang

Married to J.JK #21

"Take her back."

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jungkook looked at Jackson in disbelief, he didn't know that the male was coming back nor was he in favour of it. He didn't like him when they were younger and his dislike of the male certainly didn't grow any less over time. It probably only grew larger. Although there was that one rare moment in time that they liked each other and agreed with one another. It was when they were protecting Lisa.

Jungkook didn't always hate Jackson. They were good friends once, but when Jackson started to be open about his feelings with Lisa 一 eventually, a little part in Jungkook that hated him just appeared out of nowhere. He didn't know it at first but now he has the idea that maybe since they were younger, he had already fallen for her. Not much, but maybe she managed to make him fall a little. He wasn't really willing to admit that to himself just yet.

"Well?? Are you gonna say anything other than that?" Jackson asked Jungkook and approached him with wide arms.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Jackson suddenly embraced him into a manly hug, all he could do was try to squirm away from him. "Yah, don't act like we're close."

Jungkook replied, his eyebrows furrowed as he walked back closer to Lisa- pushing her behind him. "What brings you back here?"

"Well, you remember my younger sister Irene-- don't you?" And with that phrase, Irene looked over at Jungkook's direction and nodded.

"She decided that she wanted to study here. Of course my parents wouldn't let her go anywhere unaccompanied so we decided to go back here."

"Other than that, I really missed one of my best friends!" Irene exclaimed and basically ran over to hug Lisa and both the girls squealed.

"Wait- you're gonna start studying too?" Jungkook asked, slightly confused by his statement.

"Of course, who else would be taking care of her in school if not me? Other than that, I'm only 2 years older than you and Lisa, Jungkook. I decided that I'd go and study more to gain more knowledge. Future of the company and shit my dad always talks about--"

"Just stop- I've heard enough. You don't even have to blabber anymore." Jungkook frowned and rolled his eyes at the male, turning to look at Lisa.

"You and I, we need to talk."

Lisa looked at Jungkook with a slightly shocked expression, "Wait, what? Why? Now? But Irene is gonna go soon." Lisa pouted.

Jungkook heaved in a sigh and just nodded, "fine fine, we can talk when they're gone. Aight?" as the male said that, he made his way to the couch and sat down comfortably.

Jackson then approached both the girls with a small smile, thinking of joining their conversation. Jungkook saw this and wasn't in favour of the idea of Jackson anywhere near his wife. Before he could even come close to Lisa and Irene, he called him out.

"Jackson, why don't you come here? Let's catch up." The younger male suggested and turned his head to look at the older male. A small devious smile appearing on his face.

Jackson raised an eyebrow at Jungkook, scoffing lightly before eventually walking closer towards the male. He stood there in front of him, waiting for Jungkook to talk and instead recieved silence. He clenched his jaw and was about to walk away when Jungkook once again slyly called him.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Sit."

With that being said, Jackson sat down the sofa. A reasonable amount of space between them. "Look at you, hyung. Following my orders like a dog." Jungkook laughed a little.

"Why did you even call me here, Jungkook?" Jackson asked and laughed a little at Jungkook's comment.

"Nothing, hyung. I just thought that maybe we could catch up. After all, we were childhood friends. Weren't we?"

Jackson scoffed, "You see, we were. Past tense." Jackson replied, grabbing his glass of juice.

"We still can be, you know? Under my terms of course." Jungkook replied and turned his head to look at the male.

"I never did anything wrong and you know that. I don't know why but you threw away all that we had, bro. We were literally bestfriends. We even made that damn pact and you just suddenly started to seldom talk to me until one day it wasn't just seldom anymore. You just completely stopped. As a kid, you know- I didn't know what to do." Jackson said with a soft bitter chuckle in the end. Both males were speaking in low voices which the two loud females couldn't hear.

"That's why, I'm here to tell you that I'm apologizing." The younger male said and looked at him, "I will be blunt with you, Jackson. I don't like it when you're near Lisa."

"Lisa-- what? She's my friend. We were all childhood best-friends. How could you ask me to stay-------" he paused

"I know you like her."

Jackson paused at what Jungkook said, he started intently at the male. The tension rising between them, "We're married, Jackson." Jungkook uttered confidently.

Jungkook tilted his head back a little before looking at Jackson with a grin, "Other than that, you know you don't have a chance with her. She loves me. I don't even see you as competition, hyung."

Jackson chuckled lightly at what the younger boy has said. "バカじゃないの?" He rolled his eyes, "That was before. I'm- pursuing someone else. I respect your marriage. I know I don't have a chance with her. I've known long ago. I just hope that a girl, our best-friend, won't come in between us anymore."

Jungkook sighed, and with a frown he said, "She's not just a girl, hyung. I don't know what's happening to me these past few days." Jungkook grunted and shook his head, giving Jackson a confused look.

"Well, all I can say is that you're very protective of her. Jealous- I don't know, bro. Just admit that you fell for her already."

'Admit that I fell for her?' Jungkook thought. The words Jackson said repeating over and over in his head before he replied. He wanted to tell her when he was finally sure of his feelings. Not yet. He wasn't sure yet, he hasn't even fixed things with Reah.

Jungkook did not want any loose ends before he revealed his feelings to Lisa.

"I'm not sure, though. You think I don't just want to tell her that? I'm not sure because一 I recently just broke things off with Reah. I want to make things right with Lisa but, Reah. I have to fix things with her first before I start to advance on Lisa. It's unfair to both gir--"

"It's unfair to Lisa."

Before Jungkook could even say anything, he heard Irene calling out to her brother. "Yah! Jackson, we have to go! My enrollment! I'm so sorry Lisa, we have to go." Irene exlclaimed giving Lisa a small smile and dragging her brother out of the house of her friends.

Jungkook sighed as soon as he heard the door shut behind them, looking at Lisa with furrowed eyebrows. "I told you to pick up your phone, why didn't you?" He asked, his voice filled with uneasiness as he looked at the shorter girl in front of him. "I was worried, you know?"

Lisa heard Jungkook mumble under his breath. With a small smile, she walked closer to him-- grabbing his hand with hers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. It's just that Irene and Jackson came barging in and I just had to accommodate them. I haven't seen those two in a while."

"So you missed Jackson, huh?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath with a sullen look. The words barely enough for his wife to hear.

Lisa smiled a little and nodded. Completely oblivious to the fact that her husband was sulking about her missing another guy. She didn't miss him in any special way though. He was just a close friend of hers once, before they left to go abroad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Whilst in the car, two people could be seen talking in the parking lot under a large tree. A male wearing a black coat and a beautiful female that seemed like she was merely in her early 20's. She was was wearing a black dress that fit her body perfectly, showing her well built curves. The male wearing a black coat, glasses and a face mask to match as though he was planning top hide his face.

"Don't you feel hot in that thing?"

The girl in the black dress exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"I can't be seen with you. You know that."

"But, babe..."

"Why did you want to meet? Also, didn't I tell you to stop calling me 'babe'?"

The guy grunted angrily and flicked the hold of the female from him.

"The plan didn't work. He broke things off with me already. Other than that, he didn't even buy me that damn---" she was cut off

"Maybe you didn't satisfy him enough. You suck at this."

"Babe, you know I don't like him anyways. Why don't we just go away? We can have a trip to the Maldives, or maybe the islands in the Philippines! I heard they have great--"

"How many fvcking times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?! Can't you get it in your head that I like her?"

"What's with you two and that girl?! I'm clearly better than her! I can be better than her if you give me a chance, baby..."

"The difference? It's huge. She doesn't have to throw herself at a guy like you. Guys fall for her effortlessly. Now, if you can't do your job properly then forget about---"

"So you use me for my body and that's it? You use me to make Jungkook fall for me and that's it? He leaves me and you leave too?"

"I already told you that I didn't want anything to do with you. You were the one who started this years ago. Not me."
The anonymous guy in the car said, banging on the wheel in frustration.

He looked at Reah and looked away soon after.

"I didn't come all the way here form abroad for you Reah. I came here for her. I came to take her back."

ーーーーーーー

[A/N : Ayo guys! I haven't updated in a while but that's only because I was trying to think of things to go around with the book and the incoming new characters. Anyways, have fun! I'll update in two more days! Maybe 3. Bye bye!]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.1K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
94K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
183K 8.1K 59
Everybody makes mistakes but not all can be easily forgiven. Betrayal hurts especially from those you yearn for. Love however, makes it frutier even...
59.3K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...