My bully , Ashton Irwin

By cupcakelover485

Chris is bullied daily by Ashton and his friends .On top of that her dad abuses her .What happens when Ashton... More

My bully , Ashton Irwin
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE ! PLEASE READ !NEW STORY COMING !
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
I am sorry.....
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
DONT KILL ME
okay now you can kill me
chapter 57
chapter 58

chapter 40

32.7K 1K 279
By cupcakelover485

Chris's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes with difficulty as I had previously cried a river . I looked up to be greeted by Ashton's mesmerizing eyes . I burried my head further in his chest looking for more warmth . His arms tightened around me . I feel safe in his arms . I feel that no one can harm me . I just want to stay forever like this with him . I feel crap because of my mom but he makes me feel better . " How are you feeling ?" he asked softly.

" Better ." I responded .

" Don't harm yourself again , please ." he said , his voice cracking at the end ." I dont want you to hurt ." he added . Nobody has ever said that to me before .

" Okay ." was all I could manage to say . I know that I will self harm again , but I can't tell him that . I dont want him to worry about me .

'' I mean it , Chris . Never cut again. If you feel sad , talk to me . I care for you .'' he said softly and a tear rolled down my cheek . " I don't want you to cry ever again." he whispered , wiping my tear and my heart skipped a beat. Having someone telling me that made me feel special.He connected his lips with mine . Our lips moved perfectly together until the door opened. We broke our contact and looked at Michael who had a huge grin on his face .

" Not in my house , guys . Did you at least use protection ? " he asked and Ashton laughed . Does he mean what I think he means ?Oh god . I hid my blushing by pulling the covers over me and sinking further into the cozy bed . I heard Michael laughing loudly and Ashton pulled the covers off me .

'' We didn't do that .'' I said awkwardly .

'' Anyway , I should go .'' Ashton said getting up '' It's getting late .'' he added and I got up from the bed . We all went up to the door . '' Goodbye Anne .'' he said and Anne smiled at him , as we passed the kitchen , where she was washing the dishes . '' Goodnight guys .'' he said and kissed my cheek , before leaving . Michael closed the door and turned to look at me , a smile plastered on his face .

'' What ?'' I asked and he laughed at me . '' Nothing .''he said and we went to the kitchen . Anne was looking at me smiling so much , that it probably hurted her cheekbones . Michael must have told her about my mum .

'' Let's have dinner , shall we ?'' she said as she placed three bowls of soup on the table . We all sat at the table and grabbed our spoons . Anne's cooking is the best . She always cooks something tasty , so I wasn't surprised that when I tasted the soup , I wanted to eat two bowls.'' Grandma , invited us for Christmas .'' Anne said and Michael's eyes lit up . I recalled the time that we had spent Christmas with my grandma . It was probably the best holiday I ever had . '' Ashton's mum told me that he will be alone again this year .'' Anne said and the smile on her face faded . I turned my head to look at her . A questioning look on my face .

'' Why ? What do you mean again ?'' I asked .

'' Well , his parents' work requires a lot of trips abroad . They will be in Spain this year . Ashton wil practically spend holidays alone this year .'' she said .'' The same thing happened last year .'' she added . 

Ashton's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the table table with my parents . I usually never eat with them . Not only because they are rarely at home , but also because I don't feel like it most of the time . My dad was wearing an expensive suit and my mother's hair and make up looked flawless . I dont think that most families eat like this . I looked at my mom , who gave me a smile , showing her perfectly straight teeth . I turned my gaze on my plate . My mum had cooked something fancy with a lot of ingredients that she had previously named, but to be honest I dont remember anything of what she said .The awkward silence made me wanna leave , but I stayed . Who knows when will I have the opportunity to sit like this with my parents again .

'' So , how is school going ?'' my dad asked , not even looking at me .

'' Good .'' I simply answered taking a bite of the what seemed like chicken .

''Any girls ?'' mum asked and Chris instantly came in my mind .The way that I held here , as she slept. The way she kisses me back , sweetly  . A smile instantly spread on my face .'' I will take that as a yes .'' she added .

'' So Ashton , me and your mother have something really important to tell you .'' my father said placing his fork down . '' We wont be home for holidays this year .'' he said in a flat tone and I just stared at him .

'' I am so sorry , honey . I know that we promised that we would spend holidays together , but we dont have any other choice .'' my mum said , putting her hand on my arm .Of course , they have a choice . They just rather spend the holiday working than being with their son . I stood up from the table and and marched in my room , not listening to my mother calling me to get back in the table so we could talk it out .

I dont want to talk anything out . I just want to be alone.I am bothered by the fact that I will be alone again . As mush as I hate to admit it , I want to spend time with my parents , but I could never tell them that . I feel sad and angry at the same time . My own parents don't want to spend time with me . I picked up my phone and dialed her number . I want to hear her voice . After three rings she picked it up .

''Hi .'' she said . I must have woken her up , as her voice sounded sleepy .

''Did I wake you up ?'' I asked .

'' No , I was just laying .'' she said , probably lying . '' Is everything okay ?'' she asked .

'' My parents told me that they woint be home for holidays again this year .'' I said staring at the ceiling .

'' I know .'' she said .

'' How ?'' I asked

''Your mum told Anne . I am sorry .'' she said .

'' It's okay . I am used to being alone .'' I said chuckling bitterly .

'' Well , you shouldn't be alone at Christmas time . I know how it is and it sucks .'' she said and I chuckled .

'' What are the Clifford's planning for Christmas ?'' I asked .

'' They are probably going to spend it with Michael's grandma .They said that I was invited , but I don't want to be a dead weight .'' she said .

'' You know what it would be cool ?'' I asked her .

''What ?''

'''If we spend it together .'' I said smiling .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO !!!!!! I am not really proud of this chap , to be honest . Do you think that Ashton's idea is cool ??? Comment down below !Thank you so much for passing 285k !!!!! I love you all so much !!! . Sorry if this has some spelling or grammatical errors , I am writing this with my eyes half-closed . Anyway , thank you for reading and supporting this story !!!

shoutout to : @LesliePayneIrwin , she is writing her first Boy to Boy book , so show her some support if you want to ! 

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
356K 15.3K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
763K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.