NOT AN UPDATE ! PLEASE READ !NEW STORY COMING !

I want to apologise to those who though that this is an update, BUT I am thinking of starting a new story .I will of course continue writing this , but I feel so creative !ANYWAY , the story is going to be a Michael one so without further a due , I present you a small part of my new story , The Instrument Store .

I was testing the new guitar .It is really good .It is so light , my fingers were going on their own way .Dad left me in charge today .It is not like we are busy , no one buys instruments from stores now .Everyone orders them online , nowadays .The bell on the top of the front door rarely rings and when it does, it usually is someone who needs to be paid.We arent wealthy , but I dont mind .Me and dad are a great team and we make ends meet , somehow .

The noise that I havent heard in so long , pierced through my ears , the bell .Someone came in .Maybe dad forgot something .I continued playing the white eelctric guitar that I held in my hands , changing the chords in a slow pace , steadily accelerating the speed of my fingers .I was so absorbed by the song that I completely forgot the fact that someone entered the store .It is probably dad .By the time I finished playing , I lifted my head to see a guy around my age standing in front of me .He held a black guitar case and his hair was dyed in a light shade of green , contrasting the whiteness of hi skin .He was wearing black sunglasses and a black hoodie .

''That was amazing .'' he said in awe .

''Thank you . How can I help you ?'' I asked placing the guitar in its place .

'' Do you repair guitars ?'' he asked .I nodded .''My guitar .'' he said placing the case down .'' Broke .'' he added taking the instrumnet out of its case .''and the strings need changing .'' he finished showing me the broken guitar .

'' I see.Well you will have to leave it here .'' I said .''It will probably be ready in two days or less .'' I added examining the instrument .Someone must have sat on this poor acoustic guitar .

''Yeah my friend Luke sat on it .'' he chuckled.Did I say that out loud ?''Yes you did .'' he chuckled again and my cheeks flushed .''I am Michael by the way .'' he said offering me a hanshake .

''Sam .'' I said shaking his hand .''I will need your phone number to inform you when to come and pick it up .'' I said.

''Of course .'' Michael said and told me his number which I slopplishly wrote on a post-it note and stuck it on his guitar case .''Well , now that you have my phone number , wouldnt it be appopriate if you gve me yours too ?'' he asked .No one has ever asked my phone number .

'' You wont need it .'' I said and he held a surprised look in his face.

''Ok then bye , Sam .'' he said .

''Bye Michael .'' I said and he exited the store.I observed him a bit .As soon as he stepped out a couple of girls approached him sqealing and screaming .He smiled at them , signed some what seemed like posters and took some pictures with them before leaving .Weird .

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK DOWN BELOW ! I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE MY BULLY , ASTHON IRWIN IN A COUPLE OF DAYS !!