chapter 39

Chris's P.O.V.

Ashton was driving us back home , even though I insisted that he didnt need to . I cant stop thinking about what my mum said to me . She didnt even ask sorry . She said that it may was my fault that she left us . I didnt let any tears fall . I dont have any right now . I just stared at  the window , as the car moved . We finally arrived home and I got out of the car and walked away . I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned to look at Ashton . He had a sympathetic look on his face . '' Dont think about her , okay ?'' he said and I nodded .He pecked my lips , before giving me a warm hug , that I just wanted to sink in . We pulled away and I went back to the house .

'' I will lay down for a bit .'' I said to Michael and he nodded smiling at me . I gave him a small smile and went to my room . As soon as the door closed , I broke down . The tears didnt seem to have an end . How could she do that to me ? What did I do to her ? She has a new family now , she doesnt care about me as it seems . She was probably buying stuff for her other child . How useless can I be ? My own mother doesnt love me . I quickly grabbed the small blade , that I hid under the matress and pressed it against my arm . I saw the blood oozing out and I felt a small relief .  I made another cut , a little bigger this time . I dropped the blade to the floor as I sat on the bed and looked at my cuts .  They arent deep , but they are just enough to make me feel relief . 

Michael's P.O.V.

Ashton told me about what happened at the mall and to be honest , at first I thought that he was joking . How could her mother say the things she said ? Chris doesnt deserve that , no one does . Should I got to her ? Or should I give her some privacy ? She said that she would lay down , so I should let her rest . My phone suddenly rung and  I picked it up . It was mum .

'' Hey mum . What's up ?'' I asked .

'' Hello honey . How is Chris ?'' she asked .

'' She is fine .'' I said .

'' So , I need you to do me a favour .I am at work and  I need you to give me a ride around town  for some apointements.'' she said and I sighed .

'' What do I win ?'' I asked smiling , as I could imagine her face at the moment .

'' I will order somthing good for dinner ?'' she said , her statement sounding more like a question .

'' Deal . Be there in a bit .'' I said and we hung up . I went up to inform Chris , that I wouldnt be home for probably the rest of the day . I slightly knocked on her door .'' Chris ?'' I asked .

'' Yeah ..'' she answered behind the closed door .

'' Mum needs my help , I will be out for the rest of the day . Is that okay with you ?'' I asked her .

'' Yeah sure .'' she said and I heard her sniffing .

'' Are you sure ?'' I asked once more .

''Yeah , I will be fine . '' she said and I sighed . I decided to call Ashton , so he could come over and stay with her . I dont want to leave her alone . Ashton will make her feel better . I have never seen him like that with a girl . He genuinely cares  about Chris .

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' Of course , be there in a bit . '' I said getting in my car . Michael is going to help his mum today at her work and he asked me to take care of Chris . I , of course , agreed . I started driving towards his house . I am worrying about her . Her mother's words were harsh and she must be upset . I am afraid that she might do something stupid . After parking the car , I was greeted by Michael who was already outside .

'' She's in her room . I dont think that she is very well .'' he said and I nodded .

''' Dont worry , I am gonna stay with her .'' I said and I waved him goodlbye . I walked in the house and went up to her room . The door was closed and muffled cries could be heard coming from inside . Without a second thought , I opened the door . She was sitting on the edge of her bed , crying . A small blade was on the floor . My eyes immidiately darted on her arm , where she had made two cuts . '' Chris .''  said getting closer . I sat beside her . '' Why did you hurt yourself again ?'' I whispered . Seeing her like this makes me wanna hold her in my arms forever .  She stood up and looked at me .

'' I couldnt keep my own mother .'' she yelled . '' I am worthless , Ashton . I was the reason that she left , she couldnt stand being with me . Why ? What did I do ? '' she yelled crying . Her knuckles went white , as she was clenching her fists really hard . ''She doesnt care about me . She has a new family . '' she screamed , hitting her head with her hands .I quickly went up to her and took her hands in mine . '' Leave me , I deserve the pain .'' she said trying to get her hands off mine , but I didnt let that happen .

'' You dont deserve the pain . Calm down .'' I said and she looked at me . Her chest quickly falling and rising with every breath she took . '' You are not worthless .'' I whispered , as she seemed to relax . '' How about you lay down and have some rest ?''  I asked and she nodded slightly closing her eyes . I helped her lay down and covered her body with a warm blanket .'' Please stay with me .'' she added and a tear rolled down her face. I got under the covers and brought her body closer to mine . She nuzzled her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around me . '' Dont leave me like she did .'' she said .

'' I wont .'' I answered and kissed the top of her head .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo !!! I lava you !!! I hope you enjoyed this ! If anyone of you has the need to talk to someone , just message me . I am here for you . Thank you araie for helping me out with this chap !

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.