chapter 30

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' Ashton , why dont you join us for dinner ? Pizza will be ready in ten .'' Michael's mum said .

'' Sure . Thanks .'' I responded .

''Chris , honey . Can you help me with the dishes ?'' she asked from the kitchen and Chris rushed to her . She finally agreed to stay here and I have to admit , that I am a bit jealous of Michael having her here every day .

'' So Ashton have you kissed her before ? '' Michael said crosing his arms over his chest .

'' Only once .'' I mumbled .

'' Was it good ?'' he asked and I couldnt but show my goofy smile . I nodded .'' I cant hear you .'' he said .

'' Yes .'' I said a bit loudly .'' It was really good .'' I whispered and Michael chuckled .

'' Are you blushing ?'' he asked loudly and I covered my face with my hands .

''Stop it .'' I said and he laughed .'' Guys , dinner is ready .'' mrs Clifford said and we went by the table . The homemade pizza was on the middle of the table and Chris brought all the plates , followed by mrs Clifford who had the glasses . We all took our seats , me sitting beside Chris , as Michael rushed to sit by his mother . We all grabbed a slice and placed it on our dishes. Michael's mum filled our glasses with juice and sat down beside her son again . I took a bite of the pizza . '' Still not better than Margaret's .'' I whispered in her ear and she lightly pushed me chuckling .

''Thank you for the pizza mrs Clifford . It is really good .'' she said looking at me from the corner of her eye .

'' Call me Anne , honey .'' she said taking a sip from her glass . '' I am so sorry about what happened , love . Everything will be alright though , okay ?'' she said holding Chris's hand . I could see that her eyes were watery , so I tried to change the subject .

'' So , did you know that we dont really know when Jesus was born ?'' I said .

'' Irrelevant .'' Michael said .'' Hey mum , can Ashton stay for the night ? It is pretty dark outside .'' he added .

'' Of course . It is Saturday tomorrow , so no problem . Just inform your parents .'' she said to me .

Chris's P.O.V.

'' Chris , you dont need to wash the dishes . I will do it .'' Anne said , but I shook my head .

'' No , it is okay .'' I said but she came over to me .

'' Chris , I will put them on the dish washer .'' she said seriously , but laughing at the end . I just couldnt help but laugh slightly too . '' Go with the boys .'' she said and I went to the living room , where Michael and Ashton were .

''So what do you want to do ?'' Michael asked . Long story short . We ended up seeing The Purge . People say it is a good movie , so why not ? Michael found the movie online and we all sat on the couch . After what seemed like fourty minutes MIchael excused himself to his room , because as he said he was pretty knocked out .

'' This dude is weird .'' I said .

'' I know .'' Ashton said looking at the screen . The movie was not that scary but I have to admit that it is creepy . The light of the laptop's screen perfectly lighted the room . We didnt need that much light anyway . My gaze was now on Ashton , whose eyes were glued on the screen while the creepy woman was running down the hallway with two knifes in her hands . His eyes are something that I always admired . That shade of green always gained my attention . His lips looked so relaxed . I remember that night when my lips met his . To be honest I dont regret it that he was my first kiss . A small smile creeped on his lips and I quickly turned my eyes to the direction of the screen .

Ashton's P.O.V.

I couldnt prevent the smile on my lips , as I noticed that she was looking at me . I am aware of the fact that Michael left on purpose to give us some ''privacy'' . To be honest I am glad that he did that . I relish this moment . I always like it when it is only the two of us . Even if we dont talk about anything , it still is really nice . Just like now . I have never really sat with a girl down and watch a movie , like I am doing now . But I bet that it wouldnt be the same with another girl .

I turned my gaze at her . Her eyes were barely open , as she rested her chin on her fist . I can tell that she is trying to stay awake , but obviously she cant . '' Sleep , I will tell you the end .'' I whispered rubbing her back . All I got for a response was a hum . She rested her head on the arm of the couch and she soon drifted to sleep . I took the small blanket beside me and covered her . Today was a crazy day and she needs some rest .After the movie ended ,  I carefully layed behind her , my torso touching her back . I placed my left arm over her and closed my eyes .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo , sorry for taking a bit to update this but school has been a bit of a rush this days .Do you like this chap ? I know it is a filler and sorry for that . I dont have a stable schedule as it comes to updating , because I know that I wont keep up with it . WE PASSED 100K !!!!  I really can not describe the moment that I saw that this was ranked #154 in Fanfiction . THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH ! My twitter is @mitro_christine , I follow back ! I cant believe this is chapter 30 guys .

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.